Warping Writers

By MonsterGuht

This is a non-NSFW story. MonsterGuht, f2075jym, GenerousGamer, and Infinitetheedge. I gotten permission from... More

Calamity
Glitch
Doom
Strength
Family
Commitment *Lemon*
Accident
Trailer for Next Chapter: Ur-Future
Past
Past (Continued)
Dreaming
Girl
Victims
Destiny
Loss
Reality
Pain *Lemon*
Choice
Death
Death (Pt 2)
Blinded
Youth
Habits
Lesser
Untï̶̡̨̫̩͙̟̞̪̞͖̆̊̒̓̓̈̑́͜ͅtled pa̸͍̦̫̙̣̼͖͕̬̦͇̺͛̅̈̅̃rt
Real Terms
........
Fear
Homebound

Courtesy-Call

87 4 9
By MonsterGuht

*Thud*

Guht woke to a sudden shift of temperature. He rolled over on the floor and looked at the ceiling. Everything hurt as the slightest of movements caused unbearable pain to shoot through his nervous system.

Guht wasn't able to speak ever since they started fighting them. They bring him out every few minutes to receive the same beating as before. She kept hitting him with new moves. After a couple of hours, he started putting up a fight as he knocked her back a couple times only to fail seconds later.

Guht: *thoughts* Why am I here? Was i something I did? Did I say something wrong? I shouldn't be here. But I was scared. But I ran. Ran away just like all my other problems.

*Flashback 1 week*

Generous: You asshole!

Guht flinched as Generous prepared to  hit him.

Generous: You know how important that was to me?! You idiot!

Guht: What? I accidentally fell on it. I couldn't see it.

F2: Generous, we're sorry. We won't do it again.

Generous: I don't want you to apologize, F2. You're innocent. He is not!

Guht: Look! I'm sorry! I really am! But I didn't see it!

Generous prepared to swing before Infinite stopped her.

Infinite: Whoa. What's going on here?

Guht: Oh boy. Here we go again.

Generous: He broke our locket.

Infinite: Guht. We've been over this. If you don't like something that's ours, leave it alone.

Guht: You got to believe me. I didn't do this on purpose.

Generous: Leave.

Guht: Bu-

Generous: I SAID LEAVE NOW!!!!

Guht jumped at her suddenly screaming at him. He tried to explain but Generous didn't care.

Generous slapped him clearly across the face, leaving everyone stunned. Guht trembled a bit before leaving. He left without speaking anymore.

*Time Skip 17 hours*

F2 burst through Infinite's door.

F2: I need your help.I can't find Guht. He's been gone all day.

Infinite: Maybe he's just taking his time re-

F2: The safe was open when I got home. The gun is gone.

They both sprung up and got ready. 

Infinite: That idiot. He's gonna get himself killed.

*After 3 hours of searching*

F2: Where is he?!

Generous: Why did I slap him? That was so stupid of me!

Infinite: Think. Where else could he have gone?

Then the front door opened. There Guht was carrying some Chinese food in one hand and some plates in the other.

Guht: Hey. I'm back. Hope you're all hungry, cause I bought egg-foo-yung. Nothing else besides a couple cups of beef and broccoli.

F2: Where were you?And why'd you take the gun?

Guht: One, There's a pretty lit Chinese place over in the suburbs. And two, I took the gun cause it's been a lot of shootings over there recently.

Infinite: Why head over there in the first place?

Guht: I was gonna try and make it up to Gene, with this. I assumed she would forgive me if I bought dinner.

Generous: I still don't like how you broke it. But I guess I'm happy you're safe.

Guht hugs her and smiles widely.

Guht: Thank you so much! I won't ever break anything again!

*End of Flashback*

Guht: I wonder what they're doing now.

*Flash to the couples*

Genie woke up by F2 and felt him hugging on her back. She screamed and woke up the other three.

Genie: F2! Why are we naked?! What did you do to my body? Did you ravage it like a beast with a mate?

F2: You the one that seduced me!

Generous: Why would you two have sex by Guht?! He's probably traumatized!

Infinite: Where's Guht at now?

Generous looked back to see Infinite shirtless and turned red.

Generous: I-Infinite.

Infinite: Yeah?

Generous looked  down at their position and they both turned even redder.

F2: Hey guys look. His helmet.

It was on the rise. They walk over and pick it up.

F2: There's a note inside.

F2 opened up the note and it said;

He's with his own kind, he will no longer burden you four.

F2: Who's Artimis?

Genie: No clue. Maybe a cult member?

Infinite: But what kind of cult? There's no trace of magic or aura on this note.

Generous: What do you mean "no trace of magic?" Can you sense magic?

Infinite: Yeah. But I don't sent any from that paper.

F2: Great. Guht's gone, I knocked his sis up, and we have no idea what to do!

Genie: Let's get dressed first. Then well find Guht!

Generous: Problem with that. Guht disappeared when we were all sleep. We wouldn't have a clue on where to start looking.

?: Heard you guys need help. Is there anything we can do?

They look over to see Infinite" and F2" getting back up. 

Genie: Do you guys know who could have wrote this

They look at the paper and shake their heads.

F2": No clue,

Infinite: I have a question for the both of you. Why try and kill Guht? What did he do to you two?

F2" growled before answering.

F2": He's the reason why I almost died.

Genie: How?

F2": He stabbed me. Right in the ribs. 

Infinite": He deserved whatever happened to him. 

Infinite: Why go after our's? 

F2": We couldn't let him break (Generous"('s)) heart. He already did it once. She almost left because of it. We can't lose her.

Genie: So I was both of your everythings?

Infinite: Can we focus on the bigger picture? We need help finding our friend. 

F2": Why are all four of you naked?

*They get dressed*

F2: We won't speak of this moment at all when we get Guht back. Lets just start searching.

F2: *thoughts* Where could he have gone?

*Flash to Guht*

Guht was currently getting his ass handed to him by the mystery chick he's been fighting for the past 4 hours.

Guht: Lady! Who are you?! And why did you bring me here? Is it something I did?

She sighed before shaking her head, then she took her mask off and gave a pouting/anxious face.

Guht: Whoa.

She looked at him and she became flustered. He was blown away by her.

Guht: You're beautiful.

She hid her face in fear.

Guht: I won't hurt you. 

She looked back up to see the chocolate, fox-eared guy start to walk over to her. 

?: N-No. I, I can't.

Her voice was quiet.

Guht: I know your scared of me, but I mean no harm. I just want to get back with my friends.

?: No. I love you, but you don't love me back. We're the same. Yet different for our own accords. My elegance and beauty and you with your brutishness and accompanied with a elegant face.

Guht was real close. A couple inches away from her.

?; Do what you want with my body, but I won't let you take my soul.

Guht: i'm not gonna rape you. I'm not that type of guy. But if we took time to know each other then maybe-

He was cut off by the girl hugging him.

?: Sorry, but I want to express myself without endangering my-

He cut her off with a tighter hug; head resting on her shoulder.

Guht: Let's get to know each other better. 

He shoved her on her back and laid over her.

?: If you ravage my body, I'll scream to no end.

He noticed she was blushing heavily and had a bit of a smile to in spite of her cowardice mood.

Guht: Oh. So you're a sadist. You want me to be rough.

He squeezed her wrist and she started letting out a moan.

?: Harder............harder. Please me more.

Guht began to nibble and lick on her neck.Her moans started to turn them both on.

His hand started to move down to her legs and was about to touch her before he felt her grab his face.

?: Wait. If we mate, I'll be imprinted to you and only you.  And I will bear as many children as you like. We also have to be in our natural form.

She changed them to full on furry state. She reached down and he stopped her. 

Guht: Can that wait?I want to stop worrying my friends. They want to know where I am at all times. Maybe after all is said, we can continue this little activity later. 

She kissed him and she had a tipsy looking face on before he got up and helped her up.

?: Artimis.

Guht: Huh?

Artimis: That's my name, Artimis.

Guht: Do you know where we are?

Artimis: This is my home. The reason it's empty is because my family isn't here anymore. *breaking* I'm the only one............left~....

She started crying and Guht started freaking out. She couldn't be sad. He felt like it would hurt them both. Her problems were his too.

Guht: Maybe we could start our own family. I think your parents would want you to be the best mother you could be.

She nodded and hugged him. She changed them back into their humanoid state before saying something.

Artimis: Thank you.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest.

Artimis: But I don't want to lose you!

Guht: How?

Artimis: You'll leave and forget all about me!

Guht: I'll take you with me. We'll be together forever. So you won't have to lonely again! We can have a happy family and a good life. I'd vow my life to keep you safe.

Artimis took him to the exit and they left together to find Guht's friends.

~

~

~

F2: Is he over there?

Infinite: No. Where is he?

They were all currently outside the colosseum searching for the mystery person and Guht. They've been searching for hours.'

Genie: I fear I might never see him ever again. 

Infinite": I'm sure we'll find him.

Generous: I think I've found him.

The others rush to her location and see what's he's talking about.

F2: Why can't we just go up to him?

He started to jog away before Infinite stopped him.

Infinite: Wait, who's that?

He unknowingly pointed at Artimis and Guht walking down a nearby Bazaar. They we're holding hands and they stopped for something. After he'd gotten her a necklace they kissed and he rested his arm around her while she'd blush uncontrollably.

They neared by them and Guht started waving his hands. They waved back and he dragged Artimis over to them. Once they gotten over, Guht explained to them what happened to him.

F2 was the first to sounded disappointed and generally in disbelief.

F2: So let me get this straight; you almost bang you captor, she is all alone, you feel bad, and you two decided to vow your lives together? This must be a fuckin joke!

Guht: You banged my sister in 6 hours! So don't try to come at me!

F2": You fucked Generous"?! I'll kill you!

Infinite: Her name's Genie. F2 picked it out for her. You should let her have her wishes too. You don't know everything about her. He lets her think for herself.

Generous: Everything just escalated too quickly.

Artimis: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but me and Guht were about to go get some food. Would you like to come with us?

Generous: We would love to.

Infinite: But Generous-

Generous: *Secret squeeze* Wouldn't we? It would be nice to finally relax after adventuring right, honey?

Infinite: *scared* Yeah. Lets go. If that's okay with you.

Generous: That would be amazing. I could get closer to you.

She hugged him and Artimis started leading everyone over o a nearby inn. They ordered for the whole party and ate their food. Guht stood away from the group, as he ate by Artimis. 

F2 walks over to him and sees he has a weird face on.

F2: What's wrong Guht?

Guht: It's Gene. She's put you and me in a situation. Artimis saw and now she want me to be by her the entire time. 

F2: Can't be that bad.

Guht: Read it yourself. 

Guht handed F2 the phone and walks over and pulls Generous to the side.

Guht: Generous, really?

Generous: What?

Guht got close to her ear.

Guht: A yaoi? With F2 and Me?! The fuck is that?

Generous let out a chuckle before smiling sinisterly.

Generous: You got a problem with it?

Guht understood what would happen if he didn't back down.

Guht: Wait! We do't have to go that far, do we?

Generous bit her lip before turning away.

Generous: I might already do it.

Guht just silently screamed as he returned over o Artimis who brought him into a kiss.

Generous saw this and stood up on the table.Her cheeks were rosy red and she had a bottle in her hand. She called he whole inn's attention, then said something before passing out, falling off the table were Infinite caught her.

Generous; MY TWO GAY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I'M GONNA BE THE BEST MAN FOR THEM BOTH!!!!!!!

Infinite: Why did I let you do this? 

She fell like a brick and almost hit another table before Infinite caught her.

He carried her up to an empty room and proceeded to help her get comfortable for the night.

As the party ended, the remaining 6 headed upstairs to an open room. As they past Infinite's and Generous's room, the  heard erotic moans on pleasure.

That set a chain reaction. Soon, in the middle of the night, the three couples was moaning loudly as the night passes.

As Artimis lays in bed with a sleeping Guht, he looks down to see her blade was out of her pocket. She looks back at Guht and start tearing up.

Artimis: *silently* I can't do it. I can't kill him. Sorry, dad.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. That took way too long. Expect another chapter soon; maybe today? IDK.

But I do want F2, Generous and Infinite to see my two Gachas. My version of Guht and Artimis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 160 59
So... this is a different approach to some fanfiction that I've previously written. This is a story circled around two groups of friends. When the qu...
349K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...
19.9K 567 18
After the Frontier war against the IMC, the Militia has now finally won what thought to be a endless war and now the galaxy will live in peace. The M...
6K 293 8
This is a rewrite of a sequel of my story The Masterminds. 13 years later- The kids are all grown up. One day the eldest of them all asked for permis...