2gether The Series : Prince S...

By PrinceAyutthaya

Hyperactive first year student of Law Faculty, Tine, insists to date a beautiful girl. As condition, he must... More

Part 2: Petrichor
Part 3: Tha Phae Gate
Part 4: My 4000 Baht Man
Part 5: White Omo Donation
Part 6: Late Dinner - A Mouthful of Spicy Mussels Rice
Part 7: Song Hye-kyo Noona
Part 8: Consulate Heirs
Part 9: C Chord
Part 10: Acrophobia
Part 11: Sarawat Expo
Part 12: Sarawat's Price
Part 13: Groomsmen
Part 14: Einshamer Hirte
Part 15: Become your First Time for Everything
Part 16: Coarse Lips
Part 17: P'Mil
Part 18: Broken Guitar
Part 19: Team Tine Husbands
Part 20: Puppy Eyes
Part 21: Heart String
Part 22: Roy Yim
Part 23: Green Curry
Part 24: Rooftop
Part 25: Unfollow
Part 26: Playing Toy
Part 27: Omurice
Part 28: Sharing with My Brother
Part 29: To be Longer With You
Part 30: Americano in Love
Part 31: Fantasize Love on My Own
Part 32: He Made Me Crazy
Part 33: Kiss Cam
Part 34: Wave on His Eyes
Part 35: I have Accustomed to You
Part 36: Disappearance of Him
Part 37: Missed his Fragrance
Part 38: Pick Bracelet
Part 39: Last Kiss
Part 40: A Good Bye for Sarawat
Part 41: The Best Love
Part 42: Be My Boyfriend
Part 43: Loving You Like a Fool
Part 44: We Need to be Together
Part 45: Seducing Sarawat
Part 46: Lie
Part 47: Choice
Part 48: Come to my Embrace
Part 49: Strawberry Boy
Part 50: Father in Law
Chapter 51: Don't Fall for Him
Part 52: Welcome to our Home
Part 53: Double Date
Part 54: Saved for One More Time
Part 55: Finding New Place

Part 1: Prince Saraleo

11.4K 173 170
By PrinceAyutthaya

Tine POV

My name is Tine. First year student from Law Faculty.

After 1 month we entered the university, we got a week of holiday. It was national holiday, we are so lucky although I didn't know the reason why we got a full week of holiday. Let say it as a luck.

I hope also that my love story would be as luck as I got a week of holiday. But, seems it's just a day dreaming. My love story was always miserably, so I insist to end it when I entered the university. I hope that in millions code of my 23 chromosomes, I hope there is lucky code for my love story. I believe that I have it.

Then, my first goal after entering university is looking for a hot girlfriend and date her.

What a wonderful objective of my life.

I proud of myself.

Since the first day entered the campus, I switched my the most sensitive love radar. My eyes looked at the tiniest corridor in the campus. What is the result?

Yeah.

Finally.

I met her.

Her name is Nam. A hot girl from Agriculture Faculty. I met her coincidentally during lunch break. I felt in love with her directly on my first sight. She has beautiful face, hot body and emmmm. What to say. I will tell you later. So that, I used my all resources to get her. I asked her to come to Nimman.

*Nimman is night club area in Chiang Mai

Did I get her?

For sure, it's me. Tine the Chic.

Wide smile

Nope.

She rejected me.

Shia....

But, I didn't surrender yet.

She gave me for one more chance. She will consider me as her boyfriend if I can play guitar. She dreamed for a boyfriend who play music for her everyday. Actually, she must date Youtube instead of human. It will play music until her last day of life without any stop. But, for sure I cannot say that 'beautiful words to her'. Unless, I will be kicked out from Maya Rooftop.

*Maya is a mall in Chiang Mai

But, if talking about music, she must be joking. I am a tone deaf, everything about music is always suck for me. I have ever broke the violin, guitar and drum. I didn't know how could it be happen, possibly that my energy is just too big just only to play music. Or that instrument material was too fragile, who knows? They need to make it with better material.

But, I am Tine. My life has been so though lately. For just playing the music as my love condition, I will not surrender. It's just for a small gravel for my beautiful love story. I will try it, I will play guitar excellently in just few days. I am a talented guy.

So, I have to start to learn how to play the guitar. But, I saw problem in front of my eyes, directly. I don't have guitar.

Then, who want to be as my guitar tutor? How about my friend?

We are suck.

If another guys have positive hobbies, I didn't know why I and my gang didn't have it. We just laughed along the day. Spend all days with laugh and nothing.

Okay, forget about the tutor. I need to have guitar with me. So that, here I was. In the music store beside of university. There were a lot of guitar, acoustic, electric and the other one. Various brand and model. Just looking a its variant, it made me confusing.

Looking at the price, made me realized that I am not only tone deaf. I am broke. How comes the cheapest guitar is 3000 Baht? I looked at my wallet. I just have 250 Baht. I smiled. Then, leaved that store. How can I get 3000 Baht?

But, I have to make my promise to Nam. I will come back to her to play one song, with guitar. It must be romantic. My heart became so warm just imagine about what will happen.

But, thinking about the money, made my stomach fired. My acid level must be increased. But, I have to get that money whatsoever the way. I tried to think.

But, I don't get it.

My mind was stuck, I couldn't think properly. I just remember that I didn't get lunch, yet. That is why my brain cannot be working properly. I need to recharge it with sugar content.

I walked to that corner of the way, I smelt delicious Khao Soi. I took a seat, then I got a bowl of Khao Soi and a glass of iced tea. It was right. Delicious.

Did it make my brain work?

Nope. Still. Money is something need to be earned instead of think. I didn't get the way for my problem. Or the portion of the food was too small so that my brain cannot working properly? Nope. I just made a scene. I just made an excuse.

I took a sip of iced tea. Fresh.

Then, I looked a brochure on the table.

'Cleaning Service for Private Home'

4000 Baht/week

Shia....

What? What's on the earth?

It must be joking. 4000 Baht for weekly cleaning service. It must be a really big money. Just a week. Then, I took time to think about that. 4000 Baht just for weekly cleaning service. It must be not only to clean ordinary home, It must be to clean home for alligator. Or lion.

Did they want to kill cleaning service?

Advertisement for nowadays is sometimes exaggerating. I put that brochure aside.

But, possibly it's my lucky day. Who knows?

So, I sent a message to the contact person. Hopefully, I get it. Then, I paid for my lunch and walked to my home.

--*--

On the way to home, I got a message from Cleaning Service Contact Person.

Thank God.

I had to come to that office that day. I was so happy. I cancelled my plan for going home. I took bus to the office, it was not really far from my place. After a few minutes, I entered that office. A woman waited for me at the corner.

"Sawasdee khrub, P", I greeted her with my beautiful smile

"Sawasdee. Sit down please"

"Thank you"

"My name is Mod. What is your name?"

"My name Tine"

"Okay Tine. What makes you interested in this job?"

I looked at her.

For sure it is money. No other reason.

But, I will kicked to Chiang Mai Gate when I answered like that.

I need to be as cool as negotiator.

"It must be interesting to fill my holiday with something positive"

I must nailed her.

She smile.

I am successful to beat that interview.

"Suck", she mocked at me. "It must be because of money", she told me harshly.

I smiled and scratched my head. I was humiliated by that fat P. But, it is okay. 4000 Baht a week is fantastic.

"But this is for my special customer", she told me. "With special precaution and price. Are you ready?"

"Sure", I replied her.

Then, I listened every single precaution. I thought that it would be easy. But, nothing to work if it is too easy. No paid. A lot of things need to be remembered.

As I got a lot of similar of part time job, then I was accepted.

Then, she recorded my finger print and face. I didn't know that Cleaning Service is nowadays become so cool. They used finger print and face recognition software for registration. Will I clean NASA?

Oh God.

I don't care. I just will get 4000 Baht this week.

I sign the contract that day. But, I need to start the work by that evening. It must be okay. Sooner is better.

P'Mod gave me an address. The location must be around Suthep Mountain, not really far from Chiang Mai Zoo. I took motorcycle, I borrowed from Phuak, my friend. I followed Google Map. Then, I arrived.

It was not a home. It was a luxury villla.

Then, I walked to the gate. Check my fingerprint and my face. The system acknowledged me. The gate was opened automatically. It must be really cool to have that building.

Shia.

I didn't believe until I see with my own eyes.

I parked my motor cylce. Then, I walked to the door. The building is not really big, but it is surrounded by wide park. Typical for rich people home.

I opened my note from P'Mod.

Don't ring the bell.

Don't talk.

Don't be rush.

Don't be silly.

Am I working to a meditation center?

Be concentrate, Tine. 4000 Baht is waiting for you.

I put my finger on the check point. The door was opened.

Crazy.

Shit.

I entered the home, it was so quiet. That building was not really big. It seems like one and a half floor home. In the first floor, I saw family room, dining room, toilet and kitchen. Then, in the second floor, P'Mod informed me that there is a bedroom.

Bedroom is restricted area. I just have to clean first floor. Never go to second floor. Unless, I will be fired. No payment until finishing of the 7th day working. If I made a mistake in the middle of my contract, it means that I just did a volunteering. Volunteering for rich people? Seems like I put salt to Dead Sea.

I need to stop my thought and hyperactive mind. That is my first day to work. For my 4000 Baht.

I walked to the room like a thief, slowly. I didn't want to make a noise. Fortunately, P'Mod told me what to do and where is the location.

I looked around, no people inside. Or possibly the owner was in the bedroom. Doing something important.

Talking to a Planet.

Or Alien.

Or the owner is a witch.

Or Nicola Tesla who invited a lot of technology from his quietness.

My mind made me goosebumps.

Tine.......

Be focus.

So, I walked to find vacuum cleaner. But, what should I clean? That room was 100 times cleaner than my room. But, I will be paid if I am working. So I start to clean the the floor.

Wiped a clean table.

Wiped a clean window.

Then, cleaning everything that basically clean.

I think that cleanliness is not the objective of my profession, but the owner just need to spend their unused money. That is why they pay me to clean everything that basically clean. But finally, I am so tired. I lost my 20% of energy to work, then 80% for complaining.

Such a jerk of myself.

By the end of my first day of work, I just found one ex used glass. Thank God. Finally, at least, I believed that room was occupied by a human.

Instead of devil.

I leaved that home.

Sayonara.

4000 Baht is one step closer.

I smiled by myself.

But, when I opened the door, someone was standing in front of me. "Shia.........", I shouted at him.

He just blinked his eyes.

He must be the owner.

"I am sorry", I bowed to him.

No word.

I looked at him, he looked at me back with his sharp gaze. No blinking.

I was the one who did mistake. I took my sight down. He passed by me and entered the room, closed the door hardly. "Jerk", I mocked him slowly.

I caressed my chest.

Calm down, Tine.

It will be okay.

Until day 7, for 4000 Baht.

--*--

Second day.

I was so busy at that day.

I just have free time in the night. As P'Mod said that I can do my job with the time as I want, so I went to my work in the night. I looked at my watch.

20 PM.

Along the way, I just tried to remember sign language that have I learned this morning. I thought along last night. I decided that the owner is a mute. He has disability. It is okay. Then, I have to learn sign language to talk to him.

That is the reason why P'Mod didn't allow me to talk to the owner, because the owner is mute. I would possibly hurt his feeling if I talk to him, but he cannot reply for my words. That is excellent hypotesis.

I am so proud of myself.

I entered that villa gate. I still amaze that building. I entered the home.

I saw that a same guy as yesterday was sitting in the dining room. He read a book. A glass of water with him. I walked toward him. He realized my presence. He looked at me with flat gaze.

"My name is Tine", I introduced myself with my lips and sign language by my hand. It was not easy. But, I made it.

He took a few times, then nodded.

"I am a cleaning service", I told him with sign language I learnt.

He looked at me weirdly. Then, he turned his head aside. I understood that he asked me to start my job. I looked at a lot of dishes. Then, I working on the dishes. He leaved without sign. But, I was so happy that I could communicate with new language.

Finally, my work ended.

Second day.

4000 Baht is closer and closer.

When I leaved that home, I saw that it has been 23 PM.

I saw he was walking around the home. He looked at me. I waved my hand. I forgot how to say good bye with sign language.

As before. He just nodded. I bowed.

He put his sight aside.

What an arrogant guy.

I regret myself who bowed at that rich jerk. Why should I bow to him? I am not Japanese, nor him.

But, he is still my boss.

--*--

Third Day

I prepared a lot of sign language for my third day of the work. But, until the end of my working time, he was not found. Possibly he hang out with his friend.

It was about 7PM. I decided for going home. But, when I reached the gate, then I saw taxi came in front of the gate.

I parked my motorcycle aside. Then, I saw a woman and the guy who I met before leved that taxi. She walked toward me. "Good night, Maam", I greeted her

"Good night. Are you........."

"Yes, I am the cleaning service who are working for today"

"I am so nailed as you are so young and working harder until this night"

I just nodded and smiled.

"How about Sarawat? Did he make trouble?"

"Sarawat? Who?", I asked her.

"He", she pointed her finger to that guy. "He changed cleaning services so many times"

"Really?", I asked her. I just understood that his name is Sarawat.

"He is a picky", she complained

"Mae", Sarawat complained to his mom.

*Mae: mom

I was so shocked.

Not because he complained his mom, but he can speak. So why should I speak in sign language with him if he can speak? Moreover, I spent my nights just to remember that language.

Shia.....

That jerk just prank me. I looked at him, he hide his smile.

Such a jerk. But, I need to be nice.

"Did he introduce himself to you?", she asked me about Sarawat.

I just shook my head.

Then, she slapped Sarawat's shoulder. "How many times I told you? Introduce yourself when you meet with someone who come to home"

"Auh", Sarawat caressed his arm. "I cannot talk with him. He used sign language with me"

"What? Sign language", his mom was fully shocked

Sarawat laughed.

I scratched my forehead. "He is just joking, maam", I told her.

"Oh,,,,,It is okay", she told me. "I need to go to Airport soon. I have to go to Bangkok by this night"

"See you next time, Mae"

"Hmm.....", "And you.......", she shook my arm.

"My name is Tine"

"Oh Tine. Would you going with me? We can use that Taxi"

"No, Maam. I will take my motorcycle", I pointed the old motorcycle beside of me.

"Oh okay. You have finished your job right? Go home safely"

I nodded.

She waved at us, then leaved us.

I looked at Sarawat. He still tried to hide his laugh.

"Do you want to death?", I asked him

"What is wrong?"

"What is wrong????", I tried to punch him.

He took a step aside.

"What is that?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you can speak?"

"Why should I?"

"Because I thought that you are ............ mute"

He laughed for one more time. I didn't know that stiff face like him could laugh out loud.

"My name is Sarawat", he imitate sign language I did to him last night. "Give me S, Give me A, give me R.......", he acted like a cheerleaders.

Then, I kicked his shins.

He groaned.

"Hurt?", I asked me.

"What is wrong with you? The first time you didn't talk to me. Then, second day you talked with sign language. Then, you are now talking with a kick. What type of human are you? Talk with language", he complained me.

I took a deep breath. "I spent my night to learn about that as I thought you are mute"

"But that is not my mistake. You just followed what is going on in your mind"

He was right.

I just assumed that he was mute.

I saw he caressed his shins.

Then, I became realized that he was still my boss. If he reported me to P'Mod, then my 4000 Bath will be flying.

I walked closer to him. He took several steps back. "What are you doing?"

"I am sorry"

He looked at me weirdly.

"Don't report me to P'Mod na..... It is all my fault, I admit that. I am sorry"

"I will tell her everything you did to me"

"Please don't", I beg him. "If you want to kick me, just kick me back. But, don't tell P'Mod. Okay?"

He looked at me for one more time.

"But, don't kick me again. Okay? It is hurt"

"Okay, I promised you. But, don't report me to P'Mod"

"With one condition"

"What is that?", I asked him.

"Call me, Prince Sarawat"

I hit my forehead. "Okay", I agreed him desperately. "Okay. I promised that I will not kick you anymore, Prince Sarawat". I wanted to puke.

"Auh..... Good Boy", he praised me fakely.

I just want to take AK47 then fired him.

"I will leave", I told him.

"Hmmm"

Then, I took my motorcycle. Open the gate.

I leaved then closed the gate.

"I have one suggestion for you", I told him.

"What?"

"Change your name"

"Why?"

"Because you are asshole, Saraleo"

I saw his face didn't change at all, he just smiled sarcastically. Then, he showed me his middle finger.

"Good night, Prince Saraleo......."

I run my motorcycle faster. I was so relieved after mocked at him. But, when I arrived at home, I just realized that I still need to meet him in the next four days.

If he takes revenge, I will be a death meat.

Tine......

Why don't you think before you do something? What I did must be terrible.

I want to death.

Anyone who want to help to dig my grave?

But, I still need 4000 Baht.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 13.1K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
157K 7.2K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
585K 14.7K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...
42K 2.6K 16
Tine was always a man who strived for a perfect order in his life. And how happy he was when he finally got it, in his stable relationship with Mil...