The Seven Deadly Sins Book 1

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is the story of The Seven Deadly Sins but I use it as a lead into The Knights of The Round Table stories... More

Timeline Of The Story
Chapter 1: The Cursed Lover's Story
Chapter 2: The Heroes Job
Chapter 3: The Sword In The Stone
Chapter 4: The Queen Of Air And Darkness
Chapter 5: A New Adventure Begins
Chapter 6: The Search For Envy & Greed
Chapter 7: The Search For Lust & Sloth
Chapter 8: Assaulting Liones
Chapter 9: Taking Liones Back
Chapter 10: The Ten Shadows Resurrected
Chapter 11: The Death Of Morgana
Chapter 12: The Sins Strike Back
Chapter 13: The Heroes Set Out
Chapter 14: Pride VS Wrath
Chapter 15: The Dark Masters
Chapter 17: Stopping The Ascension
Chapter 18: The Sins VS The Demon King
Chapter 19: Chaos
Chapter 20: The King Of Chaos's Resolve
Chapter 21: The Seven Deadly Sins End

Chapter 16: The Next Demon King

152 2 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later In Camelot*

Zeldris's POV*

I and Cusack were both waiting in the throne room for the inevitable return of Morgana and Chandler.

The doors slammed open and all of the disposable Demons fled from our sight.

I felt a small cold shiver go down my spine as she said, "...Well hello, Zeldris.".

I put on a brave face and said, "So the greatest of all traitors just walks into the enemy base... you've got some nerve on you, little sister.".

Cusack said, "Not only that, she's brought that filthy Goddess back along with her...! How this managed to happen while the Pacifier Demon was with them can only be explained by complete and utter incompetence.".

Chandler went on a rant saying "I was opposed to this, you know!! I tried to stop it!! In fact, the first thing I tried to do was massacre that woman as fast as I could!!".

Morgana said, "Enough Chandler!!".

Chandler calmed down and said, "S... Sorry...".

Morgana said, "My business here is simple. I've come here to become The Demon King.".

I angrily said, "I'm the one that's going to be The Demon King.".

Estarossa entered the room and asking "...And why am I the only one that's being left out here? We each other's siblings in the entire world, aren't we? To tell the truth, I don't give a damn about the throne of The Demon King, but if you're fighting over it, then I want in...".

Morgana asked, "Estarossa... so you're alive?".

Estarossa said, "Yup... and I thank you for that harrowing experience. You're looking well, too sister-".

Estarossa stopped what he was saying when he saw Elizabeth.

Estarossa confusedly asked, "Are you... Elizabeth?!".

Elizabeth asked, "H... how do you know my name? This is the first time that I've ever met you...".

Estarossa said, "...Who knows? I don't really understand it myself. Forget it, I changed my mind. I'm gonna pass on this whole game of fight for The Demon King's throne... but in exchange... give Elizabeth to me.".

Morgana said, "After all this time, I didn't come to fight amongst siblings... so let me make two things perfectly clear. The one that's going to become Demon King is me. And second, I'm not handing Elizabeth over to anyone.".

Estarossa and I charged towards Morgana with the intent on killing her.

Estarossa said, "Cowards don't get to covet...!".

I said, "After all this time, I won't allow you of all people to get in the way of my ambitions!".

Morgana pushed us both down to the ground with her Darkness.

Cusack charged forward saying "Master Zeldris!!" but was stabbed through the chest by Morgana's Darkness.

Morgana said, "This is a matter between us siblings. stay out of it.".

Cusack said, "Curse... you...!!".

I thought "Impossible...!! Even with The Demon King's power, I can't move my body in the slightest?! Then it's as father said,... Morgana truly has...".

Estarossa started to get up and he said, "...How interesting, Morgana. Compared to the last time we fought and all the times prior, you're almost like a completely different person...".

Morgana gestured her hand down and I felt like I was being crushed into the ground.

Morgana leaned down and said, "That's better... after all, if we're going to discuss anything, first off we need to figure out exactly where we stand with one another.".

Elizabeth said, "Morgana, stop this! If you continue any further...".

Morgana's Darkness let up on us and returned to her.

Estarossa laughed and said, "I apologize for calling you a coward! You are without a doubt, "The" next in line for Demon King. The daughter of whom the current Demon King speaks of, and the younger sister whom to be looked up to by others!!".

I angrily said, "Don't give me that crap, Estarossa! Even if you accept her, I won't! I absolutely will not!! Morgana...!! The only reason you even want The Demon King's power... is so you can dispel the curse that's been placed on you and that woman, isn't it?!".

Morgana said, "That's right. That's why I came here to take the power that our father The Demon King, had lent to you. But just now, I realized... I hadn't expected it... but even if I took that strength you've borrowed, it wouldn't have the power to free this curse.".

I got up and said, "Shut up! Shut up! The one that's going to be Demon King... is me!!!".

I jumped up and slashed at Morgana but Morgana blocked it with minimal ease.

Estarossa tried to grab Elizabeth but Morgana's Darkness hit him away.

Morgana grabbed my arm and twisted it around my back.

Morgana said, "Zeldris... I know the reason why you're so obsessed with becoming The Demon King.".

I yelled, "Shut up...!!!".

Morgana leaned in and whispered, "Gelda's alive." in my ear.

She let me go and I stood in silence.

Cusack asked, "Master Zeldris... is everything alright?".

I said, "Fine. I suppose I'll help you... though I'm still not thrilled about it.".

Estarossa said, "And just what ways have the winds change blown now? Did she blackmail you or something?".

I turned to Morgana and said, "...But just as you said,, the power that I've borrowed doesn't hold a candle to our father's own. Are you planning on training until you reach the level of The Demon King.".

Morgana said, "That would take too much time. We have less than three days left.".

Morgana told us the story of how the Ten Commandments were made.

Morgana said, "Zeldris, Estarossa... I want you two to go recover all of the Commandments. With all of the Commandments recovered, I will be able to gain power on par with The Demon King.".

Estarossa asked, "Wait a second... recover the Commandments? Zel... is something like that even possible?".

I held out my hand and said, "Admonition." which made Gowther, Gloxinia, and Drole's Commandments appear.

I said, "I already collected the Commandments from the traitor Gowther... Gloxinia... and Drole.".

Estarossa excitedly said, "Seriously?! Lemme see!!".

I said, "Quicht." and the Commandments disappeared.

Estarossa said, "Hurry up and tell me how to recover them, too. What's that face for? It never hurts to have more help around, right?".

I showed Estarossa the way and chant of how to take Commandments away and how you can take the Commandments from the users.

I told Morgana that Grayroad, Melascula, and Galand are all missing.

Morgana said, "Grayroad was defeated by Merlin of The Seven Deadly Sins.".

I asked, "What?".

Morgana said, "Admonition." and revealed Grayroad's Commandment.

Morgana said, "...I took it from him for specifically for this.".

I said, "...Well, unfortunately, We have no clue as to Galand's and Melascula's current whereabouts.".

Morgana said, "I want you two to do what you can to find them...".

Estarossa asked, why Morgana wasn't coming along.

Morgana explained that the other members wouldn't accept giving her their Commandments.

I made a remark about Meliodas knowing his place.

I and Estarossa soon left after.

Morgana's POV*

Elizabeth and I soon went to a room by ourselves.

I took a seat and Elizabeth said, "Rethink this please Morgana... You can't become the next Demon King.".

I said, "This is the only way left. I promised, remember? So please understand why I must do this.".

Elizabeth told me she was not scared of dying but was instead afraid of forgetting the friends and family she's made and me in this most recent iteration of herself.

She asked, me if I knew the risks of becoming Demon King.

I said, "I might have to leave Britannia if I take in that much power.".

Elizabeth grew sad and asked, why I wouldn't just forget about her and love someone else.

I dissipated my Darkness and said, "Because there is no one else. Because I love only you.".

We embraced in a hug but soon enough I was knocked down by an 'Arc' and Elizabeth fled from me and escaped with The Seven Deadly Sins which left me saddened.

Back In Liones*

Elizabeth's POV*

We arrived back in Liones and we all went to see my father Bartra.

He was happy to see me.

My father asked, "Where is Ban, Morgana, and Gowther?".

Merlin said, "Gowther suffered severe wounds and is currently receiving treatment... The Captain and Ban are both occupied attending to their own matters...".

Gilthunder and others entered.

My father went to hug Margaret I stopped him.

I said, "No, father. That is not sister Margaret.".

My father asked, "Elizabeth? What are you saying?!".

I walked up to Margaret and said, "To be more accurate, someone else is controlling Margaret's body.".

Margaret said, "Well, well... it has been quite a long time, Elizabeth. It seems the curse of Perpetual Reincarnation that The Demon King cast upon you is still going strong.".

I said, "As I suspected, it is you...".

Margaret sprouted wings, as well as the other two behind her, did.

Margaret said, "I am The Four Archangels of The Goddess Clan. Reuduciel.".

One of the others said, "The same. Tarmiel.".

The other one of them said, "That goes for me too. Sariel.".

My father asked, "What... What are you planning to with Margaret... with my daughter?! Please return her to me!".

Reuduciel asked, "Margaret offered her body to up to me on her own... will her father truly ignore his daughter's own decision?".

Hendrickson came over and explained that Margaret will be safe as long as Reuduciel inhabits her body.

Reuduciel said, "We will form a pact with the Human Kingdom. To enlist the strength of the Kingdom's own Holy Knights, as well as... The Seven Deadly Sins. But what shocks me is that Morgana was your Captain, and yet I don't see her anywhere now? Which means she's probably betrayed you at the most vital moment.".

I said, "She hasn't betrayed us!! You take that back!!".

Reuduciel said, "You haven't changed a bit after all these years, have you? Enough with this foolish naive dream of yours, it's time to wake up to reality.".

Reuduciel and I made a pact to join forces to stop Morgana and not to kill her.

Soon after Reuduciel asked "What of the other Sins?".

Merlin said "Gowther is currently receiving treatment for his wounds... Ban is off on business elsewhere...".

Reuduciel hummed as we rested for the night. 

The Next Day*

Zeldris's POV*

I arrived back at Camelot and entered the castle.

Cusack said, "Welcome home, lord Zeldris!!".

I walked up to Morgana and said, "Sorry, but we're back empty-handed today... that Belialuin girl made it look like she was going to give me the Faith Commandment... but I got caught totally off guard. But the biggest problem now is that The Four Archangels have been revived... that magic power that hit me... was without a doubt, Reuduciel's...".

Morgana said, "I also saw the light of pact from in the direction of Liones. In all likelihood, Elizabeth and The Seven Deadly Sins have allied with The Four Archangels.".

I smirked and asked, "So your woman ran away from you?".

Morgana looked towards Chandler and Cusack and said, "Nothing they try to do will be a problem. If we gather the Commandments and I become Demon King, It will all be over...".

I left and found someone sneaking around the hallway.

I asked, "Who goes there?".

He turned to me surprised.

I asked, "Only those I have authorized to enter should be able to be inside the castle... how did you get in here?".

He backed into Cusack who asked, "Lord Zeldris asked, you a question. Who are you?".

The stranger said, "I... I am The King of this land! Arthur Pendragon...".

I walked towards him and said, "I see... so you're the king whom The Daughter of Belialuin was asking about.".

He asked, "The Daughter of Belialuin, you mean Merlin?".

I asked, "Now tell me, what business do you have snooping around this castle? It must be something you'd have been ready to risk your life for.".

I stopped and asked, "...It can't be... that strange sword?".

A cat jumped into the air and yelled, "Hurry and go, Arthur!!".

Pieces of nearby armor was lifted into the air and hit me and Cusack as Arthur made a break for it.

The cat said, "Hurry and get the Holy Sword!!!".

I asked, "That is the Holy Sword?!".

Cusack grabbed the cat and beat it to near death.

We broke through a wall to see the king by the Holy Sword.

Morgana walked closer and said, "Stop it, you guys. He's an acquaintance of mine... Arthur. This is no longer a place for a human-like you to come... so get lost already!".

They talked for a bit.

Arthur grabbed the sword and said, "I will never... ever forgive you!!" and Arthur pulled the sword out of the ground.

Chandler arrived soon after.

Me and Morgana prepared to fight Arthur.

Morgana said, "...That's a good look in your eyes... You're almost like a completely different person from when you were on the verge of tears, unable to protect Merlin.".

Arthur said, "...That goes for you as well... You are no longer the Meliodas that I knew...!".

Chandler appeared above Arthur and used 'Exterminate Ray' on him.

I then saw Chandler decapitated and Arthur with no scratch on him.

Arthur said, "Don't underestimate humans.".

Arthur then sped past me and Morgana and cut Cusack's arm off.

Cusack turned to attack him but he ended up getting cut in half.

Arthur cut his way through a nearby wall and was now outside.

I went to attack him but he blocked me with even looking at me.

He used 'Death Pecker' which sent me flying into the air.

Me and Morgana went in to attack but he dodged our attacks with ease.

He sliced at my back sending me flying away.

I landed by Morgana and we prepared for the next attack.

Chandler and Cusack soon landed in front of me and Morgana and told Arthur his attacks do nothing.

Arthur charged forward but dropped the sword.

Cusack walked over to Arthur and used his ability 'Resonant' on Arthur.

Cusack was about to kill Arthur but Merlin arrived and used 'Icicle Castle' to force us back.

Chandler and I said, "You!".

Morgana stepped forward and sternly said, "Hand over the Commandment of Faith, Merlin.".

Merlin said, "Just as your trying to become The Demon King to save Elizabeth, your lover and your friends are putting themselves at risk in order to save you. Don't you ever forget that... Morgana." before she teleported away and Cusack freed himself.

In Liones*

Merlin's POV*

I turned to Big Sis Sis and asked, "I'm sorry, but can you please heal Arthur?".

She rushed over and said, "Yes!".

Arthur pulled away from me and stood up stabbing himself with Excalibur.

I and everyone else gasped.

I sadly yelled, "Arthur!!!" as I hurried to his sides.

I sadly said, "Stop it, Arthur! Let go of the sword! Big Sis Sis... Hurry and heal his wound!".

Arthur began to shut his eyes and I yelled, "Open your eyes, Arthur!!".

Big Sis Sis tried to heal him but it failed and she said, "It's no use, Merlin, if we don't take out the sword, I can't heal him!".

I looked at him and yelled, "Arthur, please, let go of the sword!!".

His eyes shut and I yelled, "Arthur!!".

He was dead, the boy I trained and tutored for years was dead and I couldn't prevent it.

A Few Minutes Later*

Elizabeth's POV*

I took Merlin and Arthur inside soon after.

I stood behind her as she looked over the floating dead Arthur.

Merlin said, "He was a boy who concealed immeasurable genius and unknown magic within him. The first time I met him, I felt it was fate. But in the end, he couldn't realize that hidden potential. If only he had. Or...".

Merlin leaned closer to Arthur and asked, "Were you not meant to show me a world I'd never known? Arthur. Where is your soul now? Before my eyes? Still in your body? Or has your blood and soul been absorbed into Excalibur?".

We both heard a knock at the door.

I turned and heard Escanor say, "Even without the boy, I'll protect you--No. It's a shame about King Arthur, but you'll always have me!".

I turned back to Merlin who'd sat down while Escanor was speaking.

I said, "Arthur meant the world to you. Just as Morgana is to me.".

Merlin said, "Humans are not meant to live all that long. I've already forgotten what face I'm supposed to make at times like this, or what I'm even feeling. Right now, my eyes are only shrouded in darkness.".

I hugged Merlin and said, "I bless thee, Merlin.".

She looked at me and said, "Big Sis Sis.".

I said, "Forgive me. I can't do anything for you.".

Merlin smiled and said, "This takes me back. No matter how alone I felt, this little spell always made me feel at ease...".

I saw that she had a tear on her face and said something about it.

She was surprised and said it had been about 430 years since she last cried because of Morgana's delicious cooking.

Merlin stood up and said, "All right! Big Sis Sis... Let's head to the castle. We must finalize our strategy.".

She turned her back to me and said, "I'm no match for you, Big Sis Sis. Even though I'm immune to Goddess's brainwashing.".

I said, "I understand, just don't strain yourself.".

She turned to me and sternly said, "No! No matter what the strain, I swear I will lift the curse on you, and I'll stop Morgana from becoming The Demon King! I refuse to lose anyone else important to me!".

A Few Minutes Later*

We were in our strategy meeting with The Four Archangels and everyone else.

Merlin said, "We will now begin going over the battle strategy as well as the squad rosters and formation.".

Sariel shockingly said, "I'm in shock, it really is Mael's grace.".

Tarmiel shockingly said, "I can't believe it.".

Escanor glared at them until Merlin told him to stop.

Merlin told us that we needed to form a Defense Squad, Search-and-Destroy Squad, and Assault Squad.

Dreyfus and Howzer said they'll form up most of the Defense Squad and Search-and-Destroy Squads.

Reuduciel said, "Tarmiel and Sariel will command The Search-and-Destroy force on behalf of The Four Archangels.".

Reuduciel also informed us that the Fairy Clan and the Giant Clan would send their armies to aid us.

Merlin said, "The Assault Squad will be made up of three people - Escanor, Lord Reuduciel, and myself. This will lower the casualties from Zeldris's Commandment of Piety to a minimum as well as attempt to prevent Free-For-All bedlam.".

Reuduciel turned to me and asked, "Lady Elizabeth... I had thought for sure you'd be joining the Assault Squad...".

I said, "I will be joining the Search-and-Destroy Squad along with The Seven Deadly Sins.".

Reuduciel asked, "You can't bring yourself to see your Lover-Turned-Evil slain before your very eyes?".

Sariel said, "Stop it, Reuduciel.".

Reuduciel turned to Sariel and Tarmiel and asked, "What...?".

Tarmiel said, "Stopping Morgana from finding the remaining Commandments is a vital role~".

Sariel said, "That's right... besides, we need Lady Elizabeth's support.".

I said, "Thank you, Tarmiel... Sariel...".

Reuduciel asked to have Hendrickson as a bodyguard.

Gilthunder asked to come along to protect Margaret and Reuduciel agreed and we all soon headed off to prepare.

I was fixing Gowther up while we were talking.

Gowther asked me to do something that he would not answer when I asked him about it.

So I decided to just do it at his behest.

The Next Day In Camelot*

Morgana's POV*

I was standing in the castle with Zeldris.

Zeldris said, "There's still no sign of Estarossa's return.".

I said, "Time is of the essence. I'm going to take in the Commandments now. As of now, we have five Commandments, including yours. It should take half a day to absorb them all, barring incompatibilities. Once you've gotten a hold of the remaining half, grant them to me.".

Zeldris said, "Understood.".

I held my hand out and said, "Jikai.".

Five of the Ten Commandments appeared and I asked, "This is the right decision, isn't it, Zeldris?".

Zeldris said, "You suggesting I'll fall behind those pathetic Four Archangels without my Commandment?".

I smirked at his determination as he said, "Besides, Morgana. Don't forget why I agreed to work with you in the first place.".

I said, "I swear I'll keep my promise, big brother. Once I've gathered all Ten Commandments and become The Demon King that is.".

Zeldris said, "I'm trusting your word, little sister.".

I nodded and walked forward with the five Commandments.

I held my hand up and chanted, "Ishime Yoma. Shigai Eniwa Kota.".

I said, "Zeldris... Please forgive your younger sister.".

I continued the chant by saying, "Garakachi Wa Natore.".

After I finished the five Commandments shot into my body and I began my ascension to Demon King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 280 16
{A Modern AU Version Of The Seven Deadly Sins} Meliodas and the rest of the Sins knew they could not go against the Ten Commandments alone, they were...
106K 2.8K 38
(Merlin x Female Reader) You are an ancient human/immortal who wonders the land in search of conflict and challenge after the Holy War 3000 years pri...
24.8K 544 20
⚠️⛔️18+ Only⛔️⚠️ Please read the A/N first! Faelin was just looking for some food and booze, but she tried to steal from the wrong tavern. I don't ow...
860 22 17
First 3 chapters have been rewrote. Its modern day, and the world has changed drastically. The old kingdoms now longer exist and the heavens are no l...