The Seven Deadly Sins Book 1

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is the story of The Seven Deadly Sins but I use it as a lead into The Knights of The Round Table stories... More

Timeline Of The Story
Chapter 1: The Cursed Lover's Story
Chapter 2: The Heroes Job
Chapter 3: The Sword In The Stone
Chapter 4: The Queen Of Air And Darkness
Chapter 5: A New Adventure Begins
Chapter 6: The Search For Envy & Greed
Chapter 7: The Search For Lust & Sloth
Chapter 8: Assaulting Liones
Chapter 9: Taking Liones Back
Chapter 10: The Ten Shadows Resurrected
Chapter 11: The Death Of Morgana
Chapter 12: The Sins Strike Back
Chapter 13: The Heroes Set Out
Chapter 14: Pride VS Wrath
Chapter 16: The Next Demon King
Chapter 17: Stopping The Ascension
Chapter 18: The Sins VS The Demon King
Chapter 19: Chaos
Chapter 20: The King Of Chaos's Resolve
Chapter 21: The Seven Deadly Sins End

Chapter 15: The Dark Masters

109 2 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later In Camelot*

Zeldris's POV*

I was trying to lift the sword from the stone but it wasn't budging.

I mentally said, "It's not budging at all... a magic sword that won't bestow its power upon anyone else except the one it has chosen... No... the power from this sword is completely opposite from that of Demons...".

A Gray Demon approached me and informed me that more Demons were killed.

I angrily asked, "...What did you say?! This time 100 were killed?! And you still have no idea who the hell has done it?".

It shook his head and I angrily said, "You're all useless. Enough. Leave me! Day after day, this God of Death swoops in killing our men... and we've still not even the slightest hint of who he is... hmph... I'll have to teach him the true depth of his folly...".

A portal opened and I heard my father say "Zeldris... my representative... my son...".

I looked into the portal and said, "Father!! I swear I will catch the one responsible for this embarrassment...".

My Father said, "Enough about that... More importantly, I've got good news...".

I asked, "Good news?".

My Father said, "The Demon King is awakening.".

I asked, "You're awakening, father?! But there's still time left before the seal is broken...".

My Father said, "Not me... but the one who should have originally taken up my mantle...".

I asked, "You can't mean... that traitor...?!".

My father laughed and said, "Don't say that... She is thine own sister, and we shall welcome her as the new Demon King.".

I asked, "That's... but...!!".

My Father ordered "And so now I give you this order. Rescue Morgana...!!!".

I angrily shouted, "Y... You must be joking!! You want me to go rescue Morgana so she can be the next Demon King?! Father!! I cannot abide...".

My Father interrupted me and said, "I will not hear any protests!".

I began to walk outside in order to summon The Ten Commandments.

Father said, "Morgana is currently heading to your location, along with his comrades, The Seven Deadly Sins. In order to try to break my curse upon The Supreme Deity's daughter, Elizabeth... ha... ha... ha... There is no longer any threat to The Demon Clan apart from them. When you rescue him, kill all of The Seven Deadly Sins... before they become any greater of a threat... I shall be watching from Purgatory.".

I nodded as I stepped outside and broadcast-ed a message to the rest of the Ten Commandments.

I said, "Now hear this, all members of the Ten Commandments. This order is to take priority over anything you are currently doing. Assemble at Camelot...!!"

No one responded so I grew annoyed and asked, "...What's wrong? Why isn't anyone responding...? I heard that Galand was supposedly defeated by The Seven Deadly Sins, but... Melascula...!! Grayroad answer me! Fraudrin don't tell me... you were defeated too?! Monspiet ...Derriere!!! Respond!!".

After a bit, I asked, "...Why is no one responding? It can't be... does this mean they've all been defeated by The Seven Deadly Sins...?".

Gloxinia responded saying "...Heya, Zeldris!"

I asked, "Gloxinia?! What are you doing...?! Are you alone?".

Gloxinia said, "Nope, Drole's here with me, too.".

I asked, "Why didn't you respond immediately?!".

Gloxinia said, "To be honest, I was having trouble deciding if I should respond at all or not.".

Drole then said, "...We are no longer following your orders. Although it took quite some time, we finally realized the mistakes in our own decisions.".

Gloxinia then said, "Give everyone our best regards ...And let them know, the next time we meet we will be mutual enemies...".

I said, "...You were a giant and fairy to begin with. You were simply meant to be with we Demons.".

I used my magic to take their Commandments away.

I said, "...Estarossa is currently in a coma. Which means that the Ten Commandments have been essentially wiped out...".

I powered up my Demon Mark and said, "...Very well... I can handle this all myself!! I'll show them all who's the most worthy of becoming The Demon King!!!".

I heard a familiar voice say "I can see it well... the image of you reigning high from the throne of The Demon King... please allow us to let our strength be of use to you in some way.".

I turned back and was surprised.

I said, "...You two...! Cusack!! Chandler!!!".

Cusack bowed to me and said, "It has been a long time, Prince Zeldris.".

I asked, "You guys... you broke free?!".

Cusack said, "We struggled with the Goddess's Seals, which bind tighter and more powerfully the greater of a Demon you are. But due to the effects of the seal, we had been significantly weakened... and thanks to that, we were somehow able to break out. I apologize for my rudeness, but I overheard your conversation with The Demon King. The duty of exterminating The Seven Deadly Sins, who are skilled enough to defeat the Ten Commandments ...and the Giant and Fairy King... please, permit me to handle that duty...!!".

I said, "Lift your head and stand.".

Cusack stood up and I said, "You've done well to return. With you two here, the void left behind by those 9 will be more than compensated for.".

Cusack smirked and said, "I am unworthy of such praise.".

Chandler got all mopey and said, "Such a touching reunion between a master and his students! I'm so jealous!".

Cusack stood up and said, "...Don't feel so down... for we old soldiers will get to serve for the Demon Army again. Me, as Zeldris and former master... And you, as Morgana and Meliodas's former master...".

Chandler asked, "We must extend our services to the Demon Army...? Seriously...? You're one to talk, Napping Reaper!!! After all, you're doing this for your beloved disciple, Zeldris!"

Chandler then started to weep and said, "I'm so jealous... so envious of you...!! Curses!! After all... if it were me, I'd do anything for my beloved students... no matter what!!".

Cusack kindly said, "Now now... don't cry like that, Pacifier Demon... I can understand just how you feel... truly!!".

Chandler spit at Cusack and said, "You don't understand me at all~!!!".

Cusack blocked Chandler's spit and said, "Say it, don't spray it!! It's not my fault...!! Morgana is wanted for her betrayal of the Demon Clan".

I coughed to get there attention.

I said, "The order is to rescue Morgana. It comes directly from our father, The Demon King.".

Chandler dropped his cane and started jumping with excitement while Cusack questioned me and Zeldris about why our father would order such a thing.

We both turned our collective attention to Chandler who was mumbling to himself.

Chandler took off in a flash while Cusack was talking about having some tea.

I think I heard Master Chandler excitedly yell, "Young Mistress, Morgana!!!".

Cusack said, "...Every single time Morgana or Meliodas are involved, it always ends up like this.".

I said, "Just leave him be, there's no one as capable of taking them on more than Chandler.".

Cusack said, "If my loyalty for you, Prince Zeldris, were on the line... then I, Cusack, would not lose to anyone either!!".

I rolled my eyes and said, "Please give it a rest already.".

Cusack asked, "But why would The Demon King want Morgana.".

I gritted my teeth and said, "He wants to usher Morgana in as Demon King.".

We soon heard the voice of my brother Estarossa say "Hey... Hey... You guys are being pretty cruel... Leaving out your other big brother like this... What kind of fun schemes are you plotting?".

I telepathically asked, "Estarossa!! You've regained consciousness?!".

Estarossa asked, "Yes... Just a moment ago... more importantly, did you say Morgana is still alive? And after I went through all the trouble to save her from her suffering... The old man's up to some pretty cruel tricks too.".

I telepathically said, "Brother... You should rest a while longer until you're finally healed...".

Estarossa tiredly said, "...Ah... Yes... I suppose... I... shall...".

Cusack said, "Prince Zeldris! I shall protect you even if it costs me my life...!!".

I said, "Maybe roll back the over-protectiveness just a bit?".

Cusack said, "Yes, sir!".

Elsewhere In The Pork Chop Inn*

Merlin's POV*

It turned to night in an instant and I said, "Someone has engulfed the entire region with their magic!! Everybody, be ready for an attack at any time!!".

Hawk said, "M... M... Merlin!!".

I turned to see a little old man by the 'Perfect Cube'.

Hawk asked, "Wh... Wh... Where the heck did that old man come from?!".

The old man was sobbing as he said, "Ohhh...!! My... sweet, sweet young Mistress Morgana!! Being locked away in a place like this... how sad... poor thing... but don't worry, we'll be going home together... right now.".

Elizabeth "Wh... Who are you...?!".

The old man said, "OOOH? It's you! the insolent Goddess that kidnapped the Young Mistress!! I'm gonna kill you!!!".

Elsewhere In Camelot*

Zeldris's POV*

We were walking and Cusack said, "It truly is a shame...".

I asked, "What is?".

Cusack said, "I wanted to test myself out against those Seven Deadly Sins...".

I said, "Then you could have just gone with Chandler, right?".

Cusack said, "No! My greatest most important mission is the protection of you, Prince Zeldris.".

I said, "You're as overbearing and suffocating as ever, Cusack.".

Cusack said, "I am honored by your praise.".

I said, "I wasn't praising you...".

I sighed and said, "Do not take The Seven Deadly Sins... They are not just any ordinary rowdy gang...".

Cusack said, "Do not worry... Like a true Demon, he will suckle them down to their very bone marrow... that cold, cruel relentless battle lust of his has not changed, even now... The Pacifier Demon is in top shape...".

Elsewhere In The Pork Chop Inn*

Merlin's POV*

The old man said, "Goddess Elizabeth, laden deep with sin... the nasty feline who stole my dear Young Mistress Morgana away from me... I will never... ever... ever... ever... ever... forgive you!".

He tapped his cane on the 'Perfect Cube' and used 'Absolute Cancel' to make the 'Perfect Cube' disappear.

Hawk shouted, "H... He popped Merlin's barrier as if I was just a soap bubble!!".

I said, "So he can use Absolute Cancel... this is not an opponent to be taken lightly.".

I sent a magic seal his way but he used 'Full Counter'.

I asked, "That technique is Morgana's...!! But how?!".

He asked, "What did you expect? After all, I'm the one who taught Full Counter to the Young Mistress and to the young Master!!".

I felt my seal hit me and take effect and I turned into a child-like form.

My sacred treasure hit the ground and rolled around.

The old man asked, "Hmph... magic seal, was it? Unfortunately, you were the one that ended up being sealed... and it appears the magic you had cast upon yourself has been dispelled now, hmm?".

I crawled out of my clothes and he said, "So, that's your original form...? Quite adorable, aren't you? Hohoho!!".

I looked at my hand and said, "For this to happen to me, of all people...!".

The old man asked, "OHH... what is this~? I believe I recognize this face...HMMM? Could you be... The Daughter of Belialuin?".

Diane reached and pulled Elizabeth and Morgana out.

The old man headed outside within a split second.

I got up and ran over to Escanor's bed.

I saw that he reverted to his normal form.

I looked outside to see Meteor's raining down from the sky.

The Inn shook as I headed up to my room to try and find something to help me get back to normal.

Soon after I felt the dark power of the old man growing larger.

I remembered my Sacred Treasure was downstairs.

I ran downstairs but the Inn shook and I hit the wall and I was knocked out.

A Little Later Elsewhere In Camelot*

Zeldris's POV*

It was after a bit that I felt Chandler's power disappear.

Cusack said, "So... They were even able to beat the mage Chandler...The Seven Deadly Sins are quite a powerful group of people... But even with his incomplete strength, he was able to prove fatal to them... They should just let Morgana go and let themselves be killed already.".

He handed some tea to me.

I took a drink of it and it tasted awful.

I said, "Terrible.".

Cusack asked, to which thing I was referring to.

I said, "Both." then I went on to explain how the Sins have acquired certain death with Chandler not being able to protect Morgana.

Later In The Pork Chop Inn*

Merlin's POV*

I woke up to Elizabeth holding me in her arms.

I looked up at her and said, "...Big Sis-sis...?".

Elizabeth said, "You're awake!".

I asked, "Wh... What happened to me?".

Escanor who had partially transformed sadly said, "You lost consciousness!".

I said, "...That's right. If I remember correctly I was heading to get my Sacred Treasure for Absolute Cancel. When the Inn shook, and I slammed into a wall.".

I suddenly realized something and asked, "...Wait, what about that Demon?!".

Elizabeth said, "The first fairy king and the king of giants...".

I looked down and said, "I see... so that's the state of things... he was a much greater threat than I ever imagined...".

Hawk informed me that Gowther was in terrible condition.

Hawk also informed me that an 'Absolute Order' was used on Gowther

I took a look at him then said, "For him to forcibly push through and go against an Absolute Order... that's just plain suicide! Any human would have died on the spot.".

I took a look at a very small Diane and said, "Even you look like you've been tossed through the wringer, Diane...".

Diane said, "If you're gonna go there, Merlin... I would have never dreamed that your true form was actually a cute little girl.".

I turned away from Diane and confidently said, "...How utterly pathetic. Anyways, for now, I need to return this sealed magic power back to normal...".

Escanor sadly asked, "Whaaat~? You're turning back already?".

I looked up at Escanor who wasn't moving and asked, "Escanor... what's wrong?".

Escanor started to hack up some blood.

I said, "His body's still in bad shape...?!".

Elizabeth used 'Invigorate' on Escanor healing him slightly.

Escanor said, "Th... Thank you...".

Diane asked, "Is it just my imagination? Or am I feeling a little under the weather as well...?".

King said, "It does feel really stuffy here... Are you okay piggy?".

Hawk said, "I am a little hungry.".

King rolled his eyes and said, "Never mind I should've known better than to ask.".

I turned to Morgana and said, "The cause of this is clear. It's the miasma emanating from Morgana, the negative energy within her growing stronger by the minute!".

Elizabeth ran over to Morgana and said, "There's nothing wrong with her!".

Elizabeth picked Morgana up and said, "I'm sorry... the two of us are going to go outside for some fresh air...".

Escanor said, "I'm worried about them.".

I asked, "And what about you? How are you doing?".

Escanor put on a brave face and said, "It was just a little coughing fit, that's all! Hahaha!! As you can see, I'm still good to keep fighting!! Nighttime is drawing closer, so I'm not quite at my best, but I can still at least be of some use.".

Hawk said, "Dat Pride.".

I said, "I see.".

Escanor said, "Anyways... our first priority is getting your magic power back to normal, Merlin!!".

I turned to King and asked, "By the way... I don't see Ban anywhere...".

King said, "Oh... Ban... he's preoccupied with Elaine".

Soon After we started looking for my Sacred Treasure in my room.

I found it and used 'Absolute Cancel' on myself and I turned back to normal.

I then turned Diane to Human size.

King said, "We need to devise some countermeasures against Chandler!! Will we be able to evacuate The Captain and Elizabeth away from here and hide them somewhere before then?! We should have some time before he catches up to us!!".

I felt darkness approaching and said, "He's coming!!!".

Escanor changed back into his normal form.

King said, "This is bad!!!".

Diane said, "The Captain and Elizabeth are in danger. We need to protect them!!".

We got outside and I saw Chandler bowing to Morgana who had Elizabeth by her side.

Ban stepped forward and said, "You're one of The Seven Deadly Sins!!! You're the Dragon Sin of Wrath, Morgana!!!".

Morgana turned to us and said, "Yes, Ban... I do still remember everything... you all were my precious comrades.".

Escanor asked, "Did he say... we were her precious comrades?".

Morgana turned to Chandler and said, "Chandler... take me to Zeldris.".

Chandler asked if Morgana was sure about Elizabeth coming along.

Morgana said, "I am, and I will hear no complaints about it.".

Chandler and Morgana floated up.

I asked, "What are you planning to do with Big Sis-sis?!".

Morgana said she wanted to save Elizabeth from her curse by becoming the new Demon King.

Morgana also in her new evil emerged state disbanded The Seven Deadly Sins.

Hawk flew up to her and told her exactly who she was.

Morgana looked into Hawks's eyes and said, "I'm sure you've enjoyed watching us suffer. Demon King.".

Morgana then threw Hawk back down to us.

Morgana said, "Tell Gowther for me too. That the days I spent with you weren't half bad.".

Elizabeth begged Morgana to rethink her decision before they flew off. 

We all walked inside and I asked, "Sir Hawk do you have a second?".

He walked over and I looked into his little eyes.

I said, "Sir Hawk, you're... connected to Purgatory.".

They went on and said let's go into Purgatory and get Meliodas's emotions back.

I explained that a minute was a year and that it would destroy the body.

Ban said, "I'll go.".

I told him that there'd be no surefire way back but he didn't care.

Everyone tried to talk him out of it but he said, "I'm going.".

I sighed and started to cast the spell to send him to Purgatory.

After a second Ban was sent to Purgatory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
270 15 3
This is story of ancient times where the human and demon realms were competing for possession and broke out a war, basically, the demons were sealed...
5K 476 20
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Avalon is nothing but a mythical place told to make kids go to bed early. No one has ever seen, nor eve...
16K 539 10
The 10 commandments have been defeated, the curse has been lifted, the Kingdoms have recovered and everyone else is going on about their life. The S...