Can't Move On [COMPLETE]✔

De DisneyFan100

*I DO NOT OWN THE ART SHOWN* It's been two years sense Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps signed the papers that... Mais

Authors Note
Happiness=Sadness
Marry Me
Broken Glass
This Old Empty House
Sweet Cheese and Crackers.
Murder On My Mind
Busted
I Miss You
Best Man//END

Dammit, Judy

383 7 5
De DisneyFan100

AN- I am enjoying this story, so i am trying to think of ways i can make filler chapters. Maybe you guys can help me out on that. Anyway,
Enjoy

Faith Hopps loved her sister. There was a strong friendship between the two their whole lives, and so, when Faith heard about the kind of mammal Jason was, it made her worry about her outgoing sister. The day she left Nick was one that shocked her, and to this day, the bunny didnt understand why Judy would do such a thing. How she could let go of what was possibly the best thing to happen to her.

Of course, the bunny had her theories, but kept quiet about them.

Faith's shone started to ring, grabbing her attention from the atV. She saw it was Judy," Hello?" Asked.

"Hey, sis," Judy said," Um, I'm gonna be a little late getting home, got a big case to finish, and I was wondering if you could go by my house and make sure the kits eat."

Faith raised a briw," Jason doesnt know how to feed a damn child?"

She could hear Judy sigh and say," Look, I dont want to talk about my reasoning. Just know that I want my kits fed, and Jason isnt going to do it."

"Alright. You got it," Faith said," Bye Judy."

"Bye," Judy said, hanging up the phone.

Faith got up from her couch and grabbed the keys to her car. One thought in her mind as she drove.

'Jason is a sorry ass mammal.'
###
Nick had begun putting up the roof on Stus shed, and wiped the sweat from his forehead. It was hot. Hell hot.

Almost like it was a gift from God, Bonnie came out the door with a pitcher of cold water," You boys must be burning up out here."

"Its part of the job, maam," Robert said with a chuckle.

"Man, the only thing you been working today is your gums," Finnicks commented, making the other laugh.

"Ok, dont kill eachother," Bonnie said with a smile," Help yourself to some water. And Nick, Faith tried to call you, but couldn't get ahold of ypu."

"My phone is in the truck," Nick said," Did she say what it was about?"

Bonnie just looked to the fox and said," She didnt sound too happy."

Nick nodded his head," I'll call her. Thanks, Bon."

Nick then walked to his truck and grabbed his phone, dialing Faith's number. After a few rings, the bunny answered," Hey, Nick."

"Faith," Nick said," Bonnie said you were trying to reach me."

The was a sigh heard through the other line, almost as if Faith was trying to decide how to say what she needed to say," Nick....earlier today Judy asked me to go to her house to make sure the kits were fed. Turns out, when Judy isnt working, Jason doesnt care enough to even feed them. He makes them go to their rooms and he leaves them there. Anyway, I went to the house, and Jason got mad about me showing up, much like you said he did with you. I told him Judy had sent me, and he got really pissed. Nick.....I'm worried."

The fox put a hand over his face," I am too, Faith. However....Judy being a cop, if she hasn't done anything yet, then I can already tell you she isnt going to do anything in the future."

"Nick, I'm sure sure if you noticed, but this isnt the Judy you married. This isnt the Judy I grew up with. This isnt the Kudy we know. I know my sister Nick. I know when she is scared, and she can deny it all she wants, but something about that rabbit has her terrified, but still she claims to love him. That he and her are ment to be. I dont know what kind of spell he has my sister under, but it is only a matter of time before things get really bad."

"Then I'll do something," Nick said," I will see to it that nothing happens to Judy."

"What if you only make things worse?" Faiyh asked," Everytime I try to talk to Judy, she get upset and it starts a fight. You and Judy have been good about keeping a friendship alive for the sake of the kits, but Nick....if you try to talk some reason into her....I'd hate for all of that to be ruined."

"Then what the hell am I supposed to do?" Nick asked," These are my kids this bastard is taking care of. That is MY bunny he has terrified. That is my family, faith."

Faith sighed and said," Nick, the only thing we can do is hope she will open her eyes before it is too late."

"Ok," Nick said," I got to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Take it easy, Nick," Faith said, hanging up the phone.

Nick turned around and saw Stu standing behind him," I know its rude to eavesdrop. However, I could help but overhear."

Nick sighed," What am i gonna do, Stu?"

The rabbit shook his head," Nick...i really dont know. We both know how Judy is. Ince she has her mind on something, God himself cant change it."

Nick nodded his head," I gotta get back to work."
###
"Your sister dropped by," Jason said as Judy walked through the door," But I guess you already knew that, huh?"

Judy shook her head," I am not fighting tonight. I had a hard day at work, I just want to relax."

"I have told you that I do not like mammals coming to my house."

"I'm sorry," Judy said," I didnt know my sister was in that category. I had to get SOMEONE to feed my kids. Obviously you weren't gonna do it."

"I do not want these mammals come to my fucking house."

Judy shook her head," That's it, I'm out of here. I'm an getting my kids and we are leaving."

Without warning, Jason got up and pinned Judy to the wall by her neck," You? Leave? Now, darlin, why the hell would you do that? From what I can tell, you dont have enough money for a hotel, your sister cant fit you in her tiny ass home, and that fucking fox you continue to drag to my house is out of town. Now you tell me this, carrot cake," Jason said, tightening his grip," Where are you going to go?"

Judy was struggling to get out of his grasp but failed," You cant trap me here," Judy said.

"I'm not trying to trap you," Jason said, letting her go. Judy then fell to the ground and Jason said," if you want to leave, then there is the fucking door. Go live under a bridge for all I care. But Judy...I love you, and I dont want you to go. If you stay here, with me, then I will stop drinking."

Judy's eyes went wide," Really?"

Jason nodded his head," I know it's my drinking that has ypu wanting to leave, and I dont want to lose you. I will quit drinking if you just stay with me."

Judy smiled," A week. If you can last a week, then I will stay here."

Jason nodded his head and said," Come on. Let's get to bed."

The two went to their room and laid together, Jason smiling to himself,'Clever bunny.'
###
Nick's team had finally finished the job, having the shed built perfect. Stu was pleased, and payed them well.

However, Nick wanted one thing right now and that was to go home. He needed to talk to Judy. Though, something told him it was a bad idea, the fox couldn't go on saying nothing and risk one of his kits getting hurt.

So, once everything was packed up, the crew got into the two pickup trucks and headed back for Zootopia.
###
"You guys have a good day at school," Judy said with a smile, watching Amber and Todd run for the school bus. So far, things have been going well. Sense last night, Jason hadn't had a single drink. Sire, it didnt sound that impressive, but when thinking about how and his habit was, it is really good for him.

Once the bus was gone, Judy made her way to work," Be careful out there," Jason said giving the bunny a quick kiss as she left.

"I always am," Judy laughed.

"You're not taking the car?" Jason asked with a raised brow.

Those words shocked Judy," You serious?"

"I'm just gonna sit around here today. I dont need it."

Judy nodded her head and got into her car. The bunny found herself smiling. In a span of 8 hours, this bunny did what Judy thought he would never do....he changed.

Judy pulled out of the driveway and Jason chuckled as the car left his sight. The rabbit then grabbed his phone and dialed his buddy's phone number," Tray, what's up man. Yeah, bring some drinks, the house is empty."
###
Judy pulled into the parking lot of the ZPD and was shocked to See Nick waiting for her," You still park in this spot I see," Nick chuckled.

"What's going on?" Judy asked.

"Judy....we need to talk."

"About what?" Judy asked.

"You and I both know, Judy," Nick said," Faith called me yesterday. She told me everything about Jason and the kits."

Judy looked away from the fox," Everything is fine, Nick. Dont worry about us."

"Seeing as how those are my kits living in that house, then yes I am going to worry. Judy, why do you allow them to be around that?"

"Jason is getting better," Judy said," He said he was gonna stop drinking and better himself."

Nick then furrowed his brows as he looked closer at something he saw on Judy's neck," Was that before or after he grabbed ypu by the neck?"

Judy quickly put a paw over her neck," Nick,it's fine. Trust me."

"No, Judy. I cant trust you. Because you have allowed our kits, the kits we swore together we would protect from ANYTHING, to be around that drunk, lazy, Bum of a rabbit."

"He is not any of those tbings!" Judy said," He just cannot get a job."

"Oh, whatever," Nick said, turning his back on the bunny.

"When we signed those papers, you said all you wanted was for me to be happy."

"That's just it, Judy. You're not happy. I can see it in your eyes. And the kits aren't happy either."

"Like you know," Judy scoffed," You only see them once every two weeks."

"Bullshit," Nick said," That was not my fucking choice!"

"Yes it was, Nick! You could come by the house whenever you want!"

"I have tried, and you know what I hear? Every fucking time I pull into that house, I hear that rabbit saying 'that ficling fox needs to leave my house.' 'That fucking fox better not touch my shit!' That's fucking fox this, and that fucking fox that. But what do you say? Not a goddamn thing! You let it happen. So I am so sorry if I do not feel welcomed in your cozy home."

"So, now you add blaming Jason?"

"No, Judy," Nick said," I am not blaming Jason, because Jason is only being the asshole I labeled him to be from day one. The mammal I blame, is you. Because YOU are the one to allowed our kits to be around him. YOU are the one who moved in with him. YOU are the one who left me in the dirt because you felt some kind of love for this sonofabitch. Ypu have no fucking idea how badly I worry about you and the kits, because no matter what those papers say, you are still my family, and I would do anything to protect you."

Judy looked down. Her mind was about to speak for itself, and Judy had to stop it before she said the wrong thing. Instead, she said," Get out of here, Nick. I have to go to work."

"So that's it, huh?" Nick asked with a hint of anger," Ypu are really gonna go out on a limb and just hope this rabbit is doing better? That's how it is?"

"I know hes getting better," Judy said.

Nick shook his head," He lays one finger on my kits, there isnt a force in this world gonna stop me from putting a fucking bullet in his, Judy. If he touches my kits, it's over. I will see to it, and you know what? If I find out he is hurting those kits, and you are just letting it happen, I will see to it that you go to prison. You crossed the line, Judy. I am trying to help you, and you continue to push me away, and now I am done. I'll see you friday when I come to pick up the kits."

Nick then turned and walked back toward his truck. Judy watched him walk away, so angry at her, abs she understood why. He was right. Everything that has happen has been her fault. Because of her being selfish, and making Nick sign those papers.

Judy lowered her head and walking inside the ZPD.

AN- 2200 WORD COUNT!! That's the highest one yet guys. I should have wrote this one long ago. Lol. Anyway, yes, so alot just happened. Jason is 'trying to get right'. Judy is basically trapped under his spell. Faith is trying to do all she can to help. Stu and Bonnie are just worried as hell. Finnick....let's say he has got a plan forming in his head. And then, to top it off for you guys, Nick Wilde has officially given up on Judy trying to make the right decision. Honestly, this was probably the most heartbreaking story chapter I have ever written, but I loved it so much. Hop you guys did too and you look forward to the next chapter. Till then....
                            Toodles

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.5K 882 12
Follow the lives of Officers Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps. A large compilation of my zootopia drabbles. Some are individual stories, others are in parts.
33.4K 986 17
Jack Savage makes a special visit to Zootopia to help train the officers at the ZPD, and Officer Hopps is head over heels for him. Following a regre...
143 0 1
It's two days before Christmas, and Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps are tasked with bringing Christmas to Judy's hometown of Bunnyburrow. But can Nick get...
25.7K 561 20
Zootopia A heaven like city that big dreamers go. Like Judy Hopps! It's also a place where... Well, has the most interesting sort of population. No...