Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Unknown problem

46.8K 1.7K 239
By kookenthusiast

"Mr. Jeon , as much as I remember , you were supposed to not step out of the house , except for work . What was this then ?" , he asked while raising his brows .

"Ah , don't worry mister . I didn't disobey the rules as such . I was in a rush , so I completely forgot about informing it to you . I had some emergency so , I'm really sorry ." , I said while trying to escape .

"Wait Mr. Jeon . What was this important that you are working so much but still not getting your salary ?" He asked the wrong question. I turned around to face him and then see him having a smirk plastered on his face . Anger rushed through my nerves . I wasn't good at bearing taunts .

I stormed to him to grab his collars , and scream the head off . Taunting someone like me was the worst mistake he ever commited . "What do you mean ?! You say that you respect my mum , but have you learnt respecting the hardworkers ? Don't just put up an act of your death here , I would not take a second to turn you into minced meat .", I spat on his face as his fury was clearly seen over his face .

"If you're that happy in violence , why live here ? I'll forget about Mrs. Jeon and all my respect for her and kick you two out of this residency ." , he threatened as he bought my hands down .

"If you have the strength of taunting me , you can definitely throw me out . But remember , the rent would still be incomplete ." , I made him remember what his loss could be if I were out . I head silently to the elevator , trying not to form an argument.

YOUR P.O.V

The hardest fact to digest . The two biggest facts I cannot believe are that Yoongi stays awake at night for preparing raps for his music class , and Mr. Jeon loved me . I wasn't ready to believe this .

I had kissed Mr. Jeon . He was going to teach me about everything in love . I knew that what love was , but what was wrong in taking advantage of getting learnt by him ?

I had started calling him Jungkook , but I felt weird whenever I would call him that . I was just used to the formal addressing , that it was hard to adapt with calling him Jungkook .

I had reached home , and locked the door as Yoongi had gone for his basketball coachings . His important match was coming up in under one week , and he was totally stressed out about it .

I had changed into my comfortable attire when the phone rang . I was kind of late to pick it up and start off a conversation , but when I did , I heard Taehyung's voice .

"Y/N , it's you , right ?" , Taehyung asked . It felt good after hearing his voice after a long time .

"Yeah , it's me . What's up with you , Taehyung , you didn't come to school for the past few days ." He fell silent for some seconds , but then spoke up . "My grandmother passed away , so we went to Daegu to do her last rites and all of that ."

"Oh , I'm sorry about that . I hope you are okay ." I regretted asking him such a sensitive question .

"I'm fine , but that just means I'm a liar ." , Taehyung sighed as he spoke . I knew he was hiding his feelings .

"Taehyung , you can tell it out to me ." , I tried to console him , as I could feel him breaking down . 

"Can we meet ?" , he asked , sounding a bit gloomy . I was ready to do anything which could lighten up his mood .

"Sure , where shall we meet ?" , I asked him . He sounded a bit eager to meet me for some reason .

"At your house . I'm just coming ." , and with that , he hung up . I was confused . Why was he so eager to meet me ? I bet he was in some problem . And I was going to try my best to solve his problem .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 755 21
→˚₊·Namjoon is perfect student in terms of looks, grades, personality, and apparently is straight. which he thinks would make him perfect. But Ju...
3.5K 61 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
124K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
13.3K 537 36
in which your classmate jungkook messages you everyday for answers on math homework