Fairytale~~A Zodiac Story

By just_libra

Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagitta... More

Intro
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
ch.40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Special chapter

Chapter 26

2.8K 79 153
By just_libra

This chapter is pretty... Intense? I don't know how to explain it but there's alcohol and drunk teens so yeah.....

"we had many pranks planned out for you guys! Where'd you go?" Sagittarius asked Virgo, pisces, cancer and Taurus.
They looked at each other before Taurus spoke up for the rest.
"we went out to get dinner...." they shrugged as if it wasnt that big of a deal.

"the pranks are still out there so I don't know what your laughing at Pisces," aries said. She was moody at the moment because of her purple skin.

Pisces stopped laughing and continued eating his waffles.

The signs had to keep their eyes on the plate in order to not burst out laughing from the sight of the colorful zodiacs.

" tell us scorpy! Do you like your new bedroom?" Aquarius smirked. Sure, they had painted them temporarily but it would take longer for his room to go back to itself and it would involve Scorpio's help.

"meh, you should keep it! It matches your skin color!" he said in a mocking tone, referring to her pink skin.

Aquarius glared at him, "do you really like it?" she asked dumbfounded.
"nope. I'm giving you five seconds to run," he said seriously.

Aquarius stayed in her seat, unaffected by his words.
When the seconds were up Scorpio got up from his seat. Aquarius eyes widened before getting up as well.

The signs didn't see her run, in fact, they didn't see her at all.

"what the hell?" Scorpio muttered as he looked around wondering where she had wondered off to.

Then the Zodiacs heard a giggle.
They turned to look to the same spot where Aquarius sat.

"looks like I found my power!" she said as color slowly came back to her body.

"OK what? So everyone has powers? How?" Capricorn asked.

"I asked genie to give the twelve of us powers," libra explained.

"so me too?" he asked. They nodded.

Scorpio turned to leo with a smirk on his face. Leo eyes widened in fear even if Scorpio didn't know what he was doing.
Seeing as his power required more than mental orders, he raised his hand.
An icy blue smoke came out of his hand before it morphed into a snow ball. Immediately, he threw it at Leo's face.

Scorpio'S pov
Leo's overdramatic ass fell. He fell with the chair on top of him.

Everyone was laughing, including Aries who seemed to forget about her purple skin.

"I just saw smurf get hit in the face with snow," Pisces said slowly. He looked kinda traumatized.

"when is this coming off?" Gemini whined. It was weird seeing a big, strong guy(I'm bigger and stronger though) like Gemini whining, but that's how he is.

Libra and Capricorn stared at me for the answer. I don't know why because I didn't make the paint nor did I read the warning text.
Plus libra was there with me! Oh libra.

"I dont know but it was cheap. Just get a proper bath and you'll see?" I shrugged.

"it's not like you haven't worn green on your skin before..." I added. Gemini glared at me. How scary.

Two hours later the five colorful zodiacs were back to their usual selves, unfortunately.
We made sure to take pictures of them don't worry.

We were all in the living room doing nothing. It was extremely hot and the pathetic fan above us didn't help.
"doesnt this place have a pool?" Taurus asked. Everyone got up from the ur position and stared at Taurus with wide eyes.
"you're a genius!" Sagittarius said to him.
"I am? I mean yeah I am...." he chuckled.

We all went outside to see an empty pool.
"ugh I hate my life," Capricorn face palmed.

"why don't we fill it up and in the meantime we get drinks, chips, cakes" Virgo suggested.
From my peripheral vision I saw Leo smirking.
"you know what that sounds like to me?" he asked as he looked over at Aquarius, Capricorn and then me.
No one said anything making Leo roll his eyes.

"pool party!" he said. Most of the zodiacs nodded. I chuckled knowing these royals had no idea of what they were getting themselves into. When Leo throws a party, it's wild to say the least.

"cool! Me and cancer will get the snacks," Pisces grabbed Cancer's hand. They were about to walk away for the groceries but I stopped them, "nope. Your probably gonna buy apple juice, crackers and ice cream," I rolled my eyes.

"what's wrong with ice cream?" cancer pouted. I looked over at the villains for some help to see the royals glaring at me for upsetting cancer.

"we'll get the food," I said. Then I turned to libra, "and you move your stuff to my room,". She raised her eyebrows, "what?
" please move your stuff to my room, "I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear how whipped this girl has me.

No one's pov
As leo and Scorpio were off at the store to buy food, the rest of the zodiacs were stuck getting the mansion ready.

Gemini and Taurus were filling up the pool. They had no idea how to do it in the beginning. Pools in the east are so fancy and expensive that all it needs is clapping and the pool is filled.

Gemini and Taurus were clapping for five minutes, confused. Aquarius and Capricorn stared at them with amused smirks.

When the clapping didn't work, virgo suggested using the hose.

It was so hot outside that the tow boys took off their shirts. Cancer had warned them about getting sunburned but they couldn't care less.
"enjoying the view?" Sagittarius startled Virgo and Aries who were sitting on beach chairs, infront of the boys.

The two girls blushed, blaming the sun instead of their shirtless boyfriends.

Thirty minutes had passed and the pool wasn't filled up yet. Gemini and taurus left the hoses inside the pool and sat with their girlfriends.
Virgo was saying something about the sun, which Gemini didn't understand. He looked around until his eyes landed on the hose. He got up and took a hold of it. He got closer, the water always hitting the pool until it didn't.

Taurus jumped when he felt the cold water hit his skin. Gemini held back a laugh and ropped the hose in the pool again before running inside.
Meanwhile, pisces, cancer and sagittarius were moving stuff around and decorating the area.
"I still don't understand why Virgo made us do this... It's only gonna be us, right?" Sagittarius said. She was putting fairy lights on the mini bar. Yes, they had a mini bar next to their pool

Cancer shrugged, "what if we invite some of our friends?"
"theyll be scared of them," Pisces mumbled. He didn't need to say their names. It was obvious who they were talking about.
If they hadn't been forced to stay in a mansion with them, they'd still think like the other royal friends. They'd think that the villains are just like their parents, but they found out it wasn't like that.

"you inviting more royals?" Aquarius asked. She sounded annoyed.
Befrie the signs could reply, Capricorn said, "that's not gonna be pretty.... I invited some of our friends too"
Their Jaws literally dropped.

"we didn't invite anyone!" Pisces claimed. The thought of being in the same room with villains again sent shivers down their spines. Sure they had met this four villains and liked them but they met the other villains in different circumstances.

"well now we will," Sagittarius crossed her arms.

Libra had been moving her clothes into her new room for and hour now. She was tired. Not because it was a long walk, his room was actually next to hers because of zodiac order.
She was tired because she owned a lot of clothes.

When she was finally done, she laid on her new bed. She closed her eyes for a second, realizing just now that the room smelled like him.
It smelled like new furniture, mint, and leather.

"we're back!" Leo yelled to get everyone's attention.
Scorpio and leo walked into a room filled with people glaring at each other.
"what now?"
"they invited royals so we are gonna invite villains too!" Aquarius said. Nothing after that could be understood. They were all yelling at each other.

"what did you bring?" cancer ran up to Scorpio to see what was inside of the heavy bags.
He placed the bags on a small table Pisces had set up. Cancer's eyes widened when she saw what was inside.
"there's no ice cream here...."
"ugh! This is what happens when we let the two of you make decisions!"
"what's so bad about a.... Heinyken?" a puzzled Pisces frowned.
"it's alcohol dumbass"
"oh"

Three hours later(it was a long ride from the west to the middle) four villains stood in the entrance of the mansion. Two redheads, one blue head with flames and a brunette.

Since the music was so loud, they had guessed that the party had already started. Which it kinda was because most of the people were there already.
They got in without having to knock.

"Lucas!"
"Capricorn!" the two guys bro hugged. Apperently the blue haired guy was named Lucas and his flaming blue hair meant he was hades' son.

"lizzie!" Aquarius hugged the brunnete. If it wasn't because of Aquarius' introduction, they would have no idea who her parents were.
Her kind eyes were nothing like her mother's.
Envy was the only thing visible in the evil queen's eyes.

"Draco? Lyra? What are you guys doing here?" Leo asked. His welcoming was nothing like the other villains, which didn't go unnoticed by the twins.
"well, when we found out about the party we told the rest of the idiots to not bother. We knew you guys did this party as revenge so we came prepared," Lyra smirked. She thought she had it all figured out.

"what? That's not a bit true!" Leo exclaimed.
"yeah, I didn't invite you for a reason," Capricorn rolled his eyes.

"whatever.. Where's the drinks?" Draco asked.
The signs sighed in disappointment but never the less, made their way to the pool.

Lyra was following Scorpio everywhere. Even when he went to his new room.
He looked around and sighed. White wasn't his color but he'd take anything over pink.

"oh Scorpio! Why did you lead me to your room?" Lyra giggled. Scorpio rolled his eyes.
"I didn't lead you anywhere. You were stalking me,"

Lyra gasped and said something stupid but Scorpio didn't listen. He was too busy focusing on the scent of the room.
Chocolate. Or maybe coconut.

"I'm getting mixed signals with Scorpio," libra confessed to Capricorn. She wanted to tell someone about the topic but she knew she could tell Gemini about it.
"what do you mean?"
"he keeps trying to apologize but look at him... He's with Lyra in his room.."
"maybe I could help you.. And you'd be helping me in the process!"he smiled. He looked like he had the best idea ever.

" what is it? "
"you might need some drinks first." Capricorn gave the girl a red cup. It was true. There was no way she'd be willing to do what he asked if it wasn't for the help of alcohol.

A few drinks later, the sixteen teenagers were drunk. They were either inside the pool or dancing near the pool.
Taurus fell twice but came back to continue dancing with virgo.

"hey lets play something!" leo said between chuckles.
"seven minutes in heaven!" Lucas yelled. Fortunately for some, the idea was discarded.

"how about spin the bottle... With a twist," Capricorn smirked.

"so someone spins the bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to choose who they want to kiss. Then the person who was kissed has to choose someone else other than the one they just kissed!" he clapped his hands, meaning he was done.

Some zodiacs hesitated. They already had a boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Not even alcohol made Virgo, Taurus, pisces and cancer play. They were smart. They went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

" ok I'll spin!" Lyra said. The twelve teens were sitting in a circle.
The bottle skinned until it landed on Aries.
"that's easy! She giggled. She only had to turn to kiss gemini's lips. He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss but was interrupted by Leo.
"time for the second kiss!" Gemini's eyes widened. What now?

He turned over to look at Aries who had a pout in her face.
"I didn't think this through...." she mumbled.
Then she whispered something to his ear.

Gemini got up from his seat and went over to aries' best friend.
"I trust you," aries shrugged. The alcohol had been responsible for this and Aries would probably regret this tomorrow. Heck, everyone would regret this tomorrow.

Gemini pecked Sagittarius' lips. It meant nothing, of course. Their hearts were attached to someone else.

The kiss only motivated Capricorn to his next move.
"spin the bottle Sagittarius..." he said in a low voice.

Sagittarius skinned the bottle and it landed on Aquarius.
"now.... I thought this through... Im not letting Leo kiss any other girl!" she stood up. She used her index finger to emphasize her point.

"but then you'll kiss another guy," Leo frowned.
"nope. That's where your wrong babe," she chuckled.
She sat infront of libra.
Without a warning, she kissed her.

Libra didn't have time to react. Aquarius was already making her way back to her spot.
"I love you," Leo giggled to Aquarius.
Of course, we all know some people enjoyed the show.

"well it's your turn libra!" Capricorn smirked at her.
He leaned closer to her and whispered, "this is where we make them jealous,"

Scorpio stared at her every move, expecting to see her come closer to him but she never did.
She turned to the left and kissed Capricorn.

Now, that's where everything went wrong.

Punches were thrown, vomit was all over the pretty garden, the music stopped, Taurus fell into the pool again, and most of them were running around in order to get away from the fight.

Well, we'll meet again for the next chapter to see the bruised, hungover, hormonal teens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 137 18
Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29-08-23) #1 in zodiacs (14-04-24) #2 in Li...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
228K 4.5K 61
12 zodiacs. 6 boys, 6 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently, a LOT. They were casted down from the sky prior to their wish of living like a human. N...
2.5K 50 15
A story of twelve chosen ones are destined to be the zodiacs in a world that transforms their reality to a fantasy. but no one knows who is behind th...