Melanie Martinez Oneshots (gx...

נכתב על ידי Sunny_Velvet

A completed collection of Melanie Martinez oneshots for your enjoyment. עוד

She Let's You Do Her Make-up
Destracting Melanie
SchoolTime Sadness
Cookie Alien
Touring Blues
Archaeological Digging Music
Treehugger
Pissed with Cake
Happy & Sad
Don't Want To Leave
Being Along For The Ride
Don't Be Nervous
My Sunflower
Long Time Love
Half Of My DNA
sweet talk my home
Pissed With Cake REWRITE (dinner & sex)

"What if I kissed you right now?"

3.9K 73 11
נכתב על ידי Sunny_Velvet

Requested?: Yes, By callme_papi01 Coyfanficreader Wisdums_daughter28

Word Prompt: "What if I kissed you right now?"

Word Count: 625

Ship: Melanie Martinez X Female!Reader

A/N: I'm really happy I'm finally getting some of these requests out. This some is definitely better than my last one shot. I don't think it seems as rushed. I hope y'all enjoy it.

_______
Melanie's POV

I had just put on a light pink dress that was more form-fitting than I usually wear. I had my third date with (y/n) today and I wanted to impress. We had been going out for a few months, only going on a few dates though. I was hoping to make it official tonight. (Y/N) is supposed to pick me up in ten minutes. Putting on my shoes, I walked to my living room. Now to wait for her text.

I was walking around the room when I saw my phone light up on the coffee table, it must be (Y/N)! I hurry over to grab it and she was down outside waiting. I grab my purse and lock up my home, walking out to greet (Y/N). She had gotten out of her VW Beetle and was leaning on the passenger side door.

"Hey Melanie!" She waved at me as I walked towards her, engulfing her in a hug. "It's so great to see you, I'm so excited about tonight, "I let go of (Y/N) as she opens the door for me.

As we headed to the restaurant (Y/N) had turned on some music. Some King Princess I think. I didn't concentrate on it as much as I was too struck by (Y/N)'s attire. She was wearing a dark purple dress that seemed to hug her hips perfectly. It was a V-neck with spaghetti straps. She looks amazing in it.

As we walked into the restaurant (Y/N) went up to the host to get us our table. I was looking around taking in my surroundings, the place was classy for sure, but you could tell it was casual in a way too. Felt very homey.

Once we seated and looked at the menu for a little bit, we ordered. (Y/N) had ordered some kind of sweet photo soup. I ordered some lemon chicken dish, really eyeing the chocolate cheesecake that was on the menu. We banned our menus back to our waiter, (Y/N) grabbing my hands as he left.

"I'm so glad we could do this. It's so long since we have been out on a date." (Y/N) rubbed her thumb over the top of my hand before lifting it up and putting a kiss on it. "I am too, " I replied, "I've missed you and actually wanted to talk to you." I sat up straight when I said that. (Y/N) had a worried look on her face, probably thinking something bad was coming.

"I was hoping we could take a relationship further and make us official."

The grin that made its way on (Y/N)'s face was so beautiful and relieving. "Yes, 100% yes." Just then our food arrived and we dug in. We talked about some random stuff after that, mostly the food. (Y/N) had managed to get soup on her dress, that silly girl.

We laughed about it till we almost cried. As she was trying to wipe it away I admired her face. She was someone I wanted to be old with, and spend my last days with. "Why are staring at me?" "No reason."

(Y/N) had gotten me chocolate cheesecake to go as we left the restaurant. I ate it while (Y/N) drove me home, feeding her some too. Once we got to my place, (Y/N) walked me to my door.

Once we got to my door I looked at (Y/N) and asked, "What if I kissed you right now?" "Well, I would kiss you back and then maybe get an invite in." That's when I leaned in, kissing (Y/N), and as she said, she kissed me back.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.9K 71 15
(GxG) These oneshots take place after all of the girls escape K-12! It may turn into a story, so bare with me. You have to read "This is K-12" in or...
177K 4.5K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...
29.5K 1.2K 14
A short kellyoncé love story
21.3K 770 13
You just can't until you're out of k-through-12, they've made everyday there basically living hell on earth; but one particular girl catches your eye...