Maid For Me

By swallowtt

In order to pay back for a broken item, Simon is forced to become Jason's maid. This is a reboot of my 2010 Y... More

Chapter 1: Homeless
Chapter 2: French Maid
Chapter 3: Crazy Day
Chapter 4: Lightheaded
Chapter 5: Related
Chapter 7: Maid's Honor
Chapter 8: Unrequited
Chapter 9: Time
Chapter 10: Faith
Chapter 11: For His Happiness
Chapter 12: Facial
Chapter 13: Officially A Thing
Chapter 14: Sparkly
Chapter 15: Restroom Adventures
Chapter 16: Vows (Finale)

Chapter 6: Replacement

1.7K 98 5
By swallowtt

"Simon?" Yohan smiled. "You're here?"

Simon nodded and took notice of the person standing next to his professor. He's the one who lent me his umbrella.

Bailor noticed Simon staring at him and smiled. "It's you."

"Yes," Simon responded. "Thanks for lending me your umbrella. Would you like it back?"

"No, you keep it."

Seeing Bailor seemingly acquainted with Simon made Jason uncomfortable. To make matters worse, this man arrived with Yohan. That plucked at Jason's last nerve and he acted out. "What are you doing here, Yohan?" Jason asked impolitely.

"Bailor brought me. I didn't know that the party was..."

"Going to be held at your ex's house?" Jason interrupted.

"Jason, don't..."

"So, he's the reason?" Jason pointed at Bailor angrily.

"Bailor is..." Yohan got cut off once more.

"Your new boy toy?"

"He's a good friend." Ignoring Jason's attacks, Yohan plastered on a frail smile. "How have you been?"

"What do you expect? Of course, I've been awesome. Why? Are you disappointed to see that I could be happy without you?"

"I..." Yohan stared at him with a hurt expression.

"Don't pretend to look sad. It won't work on me. Not anymore."

Catching eye of Yohan's bracelet, Simon finally realized. Jason's ex wasn't a girl. It was Professor Zhu. He was the one who was torn out of that photo. Why did they break up? Jason seemed terribly upset over their separation, yet he missed him greatly at the same time.

"I'm sorry, Bailor," Yohan apologized with tears brimming in his large eyes. "I think I should leave."

"Go right ahead," growled Jason. "It's not your first time running away, you coward."

"Jason, that's enough." Sean placed a hand on his cousin's shoulder to stop him from verbally assaulting the man any further.

Yohan held his tears in as long as possible and hurried out of Jason's house.

"Thanks for inviting me, Sean," Bailor apologized. "I'm going to..."

"Go after him," Sean suggested.

Bailor gave him a nod of his head and chased after the professor. "Yohan ge!"

"Come on!" Jason grasped Simon's wrist and dragged him toward the bar.

"M-Master Jason..." Simon's voice trailed off whilst he glanced back at Bo.

Sitting down on one of the stools, Jason ordered Simon to do the same. "Sit!"

Simon did as he was told and stared at Jason with pity.

"Don't look at me like that," Jason commanded. Requesting a new bottle of red wine from the bartender, Jason poured it into two empty glasses and pushed one to Simon. "Drink!"

"Um..." Simon picked it up hesitantly. "I don't really..." He halted midway, seeing Jason's disapproving glare and took a tiny sip.

"Sean ge, do something," Bo muttered to his boyfriend. "Simon is like me. He's not much of a drinker. Help him."

"All right." Sean approached the two with Bo following beside him.

Finishing the content in his glass speedily, Jason poured himself another glass and gulped it.

Sean grabbed the glass away from Jason's hold and quickly gave it to the bartender. "You've had too much to drink."

"Give it back," Jason grumbled in his slightly drunken state.

"No."

"Fine!" Jason gripped onto the bottle and drank straight from it.

"Aiyoh." Sean tried to take it away from Jason, but he swallowed the liquor like it was water.

"Give me another bottle," he uttered with a burp.

"Don't give it to him," Sean intervened.

"Argh!" Jason snatched Simon's glass and finished what was in it. "Why did he have to come and ruin everything?" He slurred with pinkish cheeks. "Why did he have to leave if he bothered to come? Am I not worthy of his love? Do I not deserve to be loved? Why wouldn't he love me? Why...?"

"Poor thing," Bo commented. "He must really love Professor Zhu."

"Yohan was the love of his life," Sean explained. "He was all Jason would ever talk about."

"Then, why did they break up?"

"I'm not sure."

"Master Jason?" Simon addressed when his boss's head tipped on to his shoulder.

"He's out cold," Sean announced. "You should take him upstairs, Simon."

"What about the party?"

"Don't worry. I'll stay behind and see to it that it goes smoothly." Sean reassured.

"Okay."

"Do you need me to help you get him upstairs?" Bo offered.

"No, you stay here with Sean." Simon looped Jason's left arm over his own shoulders and clumsily made his way to the stairs. He managed to get to Jason's bedroom and plopped him down on the bed. Catching his breath, Simon turned around to gawk at Jason and a sigh escaped his lips. Yanking off Jason's shoes, he randomly threw them on the floor. He rolled up his sleeves and lifted Jason by the armpits to settle him higher on the mattress. Oh, that was quite a workout.

Hearing Simon's tortured grunts, Jason slowly opened his eyes.

A gasp emitted from Simon's lips when he discovered that Jason had awakened. "Master Jason."

Seeing a pair of widened eyes staring at him, Jason's gaze softened. He reached up to cup Simon's face and smiled with half-lidded eyes. Gradually gliding his hands behind Simon's shoulder, he pulled the lad in for a hug.

"M-Master..." Simon attempted to wiggle loose from Jason's hold, but to no avail.

"Don't leave me...please..." Jason pleaded.

Simon's body fell limp at Jason's words and allowed his boss to cuddle him closer. What is this feeling? His heart pounded rapidly in his ribcage. Simon never experienced love before, so this was all new to him. Was this feeling he was having...love? Or, was it merely sympathy for Jason? Parting his lips to speak, he pressed them shut when he didn't know what to say.

Jason suddenly flipped their positions all of a sudden, taking Simon by surprise. Without time to react, Simon felt Jason's lips on his.

W-What...is he doing? Simon panicked as his cheeks reddened in nervousness. "Mmph..." Struggling to push free, he opened his mouth for an intake of breath only for Jason to slip in his tongue. He could taste the red wine from Jason's breaths. Everything is spinning in front of me. What should I do? I'm so dizzy. Closing his eyes to calm his nausea, Simon felt Jason's affection sweeping him off his feet. Why do I feel drunk when he's the one who is drunk?

Jason drew away and traced his thumb over Simon's slightly swollen buds. "I love you," he declared as he gently brushed Simon's hair aside to reveal his astounding eyes.

"I am...Simon. I'm not Professor Zhu." He managed to say before Jason muffled his speech with another kiss.

Jason blinked drowsily and said with saddened eyes. "Promise...you won't leave me."

Simon felt something wet dripping on his face and realized. He's crying. "I won't leave you," Simon vowed. Even if...I'm only his replacement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
989K 23.2K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
369K 16.8K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
1.1M 64.8K 37
*COMPLETED* Short excerpts and skits of 4 teenage boys and their fluffy lives! Read on to follow their wild & funny adventures. Warning: This story...