The Seven Deadly Sins Book 1

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is the story of The Seven Deadly Sins but I use it as a lead into The Knights of The Round Table stories... More

Timeline Of The Story
Chapter 1: The Cursed Lover's Story
Chapter 2: The Heroes Job
Chapter 3: The Sword In The Stone
Chapter 5: A New Adventure Begins
Chapter 6: The Search For Envy & Greed
Chapter 7: The Search For Lust & Sloth
Chapter 8: Assaulting Liones
Chapter 9: Taking Liones Back
Chapter 10: The Ten Shadows Resurrected
Chapter 11: The Death Of Morgana
Chapter 12: The Sins Strike Back
Chapter 13: The Heroes Set Out
Chapter 14: Pride VS Wrath
Chapter 15: The Dark Masters
Chapter 16: The Next Demon King
Chapter 17: Stopping The Ascension
Chapter 18: The Sins VS The Demon King
Chapter 19: Chaos
Chapter 20: The King Of Chaos's Resolve
Chapter 21: The Seven Deadly Sins End

Chapter 4: The Queen Of Air And Darkness

205 3 6
By TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Months Later*

Arthur's POV*(Age: 12)

I stood on the battlements of a castle with Miss Merlin and we were continuing my education of war.

Miss Merlin said, "Arthur, We spend our entire lives debating this and that, in fear, fighting uncertainty. However, in life, nothing is certain, everything is fated. We can either waste precious time in limbo or make a decision and stick with it!".

I asked, "So when I make a decision, I need to be absolutely sure it's the decision that benefits everyone?".

She nodded and said, "But consider this Arthur, there is absolutely no reason for you to waste your time and energy on people who bring you down. Rather, fill your life with the believers and doers, people who inspire you and bring positive energy to your life. Otherwise, you may resort to a tyrannical rule.".

I had an idea about something but kept it in the back of my mind for later.

Merlin said, "Listen to your heart, Arthur, and your conscience. Listen to that voice you hear as you walk on the road of uncertainty. Though the road ahead seems perilous, there is always a solution to a problem.".

I nodded and asked, "So no matter how difficult a task may seem, there's always hope?".

She nodded and said, "But the true part of that is to never let impossible odds hold you back.".

I looked out to the horizon thinking about that.

Merlin asked, "What kind of king do you wanna be King Arthur?".

I turned to her with a smile and said, "A great king. I wanna build a kingdom where everyone's happy and there is no sadness in anyone. I wanna build a kingdom where everyone is equal. I wanna show you a world you've never seen, Miss Merlin.".

She smiled ruffling my hair.

She said, "I'll hold you to that.".

We both looked out to the horizon.

Merlin asked, "Have you counted the number of men who fell in the Gaelic attack, yet?".

I sadly said, "No. Sorry.".

She said, "You must concern yourself with these matters if you are to become a King among kings and build that world you want me to see. War will always be apparent whether it's with foreign nations or your own subjects. Wars are the greatest wickedness of this world. There is never an excuse for war, it's just humans fighting because it is their very nature to do so. You have become the king of a domain in which the nobility fight each other for fun, and neither the racial maniac nor the overlord stops to consider the lot of the common soldier, who is the one person that gets hurt. Unless you can make the world better than it is at present, your reign will be an endless series of petty battles.".

I grew determined and asked, "What if I won the war to end all other wars?".

She looked at the determined look in my eyes and said, "That would be a splendid way to end all wars but the cost would be too high to pay.".

I said, "I'll pay that cost even if it costs me my life.".

Merlin said, "Arthur, a long time ago, the Gaels who fought with copper hatchets were defeated by another clan of Gaels with bronze swords, who were then driven West by Teutons with iron weapons, who were themselves attacked by the Saxons. The Saxons, however, were then conquered by Britannia, leaving the present situation in which the Gaels resent the Gauls. Basically what I'm saying is that Might doesn't make Right.".

I conjectured that people are half horrible and half nice but they often let themselves run wild, in part due to their nature.

I asked, "Merlin, what if I harnessed Might so that it works for Right? And is only used for Right?".

Her eyes widened at me as they became a soft smile.

She said, "Then you'll become the greatest of all kings. You'll become a King that will bring peace to the nation and attempt to right the wrongs of the world through building a new one.".

I said, "Then to do so, I will become the future which defeats the past, creating a peaceful future for everyone.".

Merlin said, "Precisely. But you can't do it all alone.".

I said, "You're right. I'll need help and I may have had an idea for that.".

Merlin asked, "What did you have in mind?".

I said, "A Round Table around which me and my knights congregate. But the table has no head, implying that everyone who sits there has equal status including me.".

Merlin said, "That's really good Arthur. You should try creating an order of knights that will fight for just causes such as yours.".

I smiled and said, "Well, you know. I get a good idea, every now and again.".

She smiled as we walked off to grab lunch.

Elsewhere In The Kingdom Of Baste*

Morgan Le Fey's POV*(Age: Immortal And Stuck At The Age Of 25)

I was listening in on some of the guard's conversations because of my boredom.

One told the story of my mother, Igraine, the countess of Cornwall, whose husband was killed by Uther Pendragon so Pendragon could have my mother as his wife.

I was deeply enraged by it, that my birth was brought about by the raping of my mother.

I'm not even able to kill Uther now or bring his Kingdom to ruin, no, I have to sit and watch Uther's son, Arthur Pendragon, the new King of Camelot rule.

I then had a mischievous thought in the long run.

I walked into my magical library and cracked open a few books.

I said, "If Uther planted the seed of the destruction of his kingdom in me, then it is my destiny to plant the seed of Arthur's destruction.".

I found a spell that would only require Arthur lending me some magic, only enough as to let me impregnate myself with it.

I hummed as I set out to make my goal a reality and to crush Uther's dreams by crushing Arthur and killing him with his own child.

A Few Weeks Later*

Arthur's POV*

I prepared an extravagant marriage for Pellinore and his wife Piggy.

Everything was running smoothly when this blond woman walked up to me.

She asked, "Your King Arthur of Camelot right?".

I nodded and said, "That's me.".

She smiled and asked, "Would you lend me some magic. I seem to have injured myself.".

I said, "Oh! Of course!".

I held my hand out to her and concentrate a fair deal of magic to her before she seemed better.

She said, "Thank you!" as she hugged me.

I said, "Your welcome." as she walked off.

I didn't even get her name, Merlin would probably be sternly glaring at me because of that so we simply won't tell her.

Morgan Le Fey's POV*

I said, "I can't believe that fool actually lent me some magical power.".

I returned to Baste and used the ancient incantation from my book to turn Arthur's magic into life within my womb which made me pregnant.

I rubbed my stomach and said, "Prepare for your doom, Arthur.".

Nine Months Later*

My son, Mordred was born which starts the countdown to the end of Camelot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 544 20
⚠️⛔️18+ Only⛔️⚠️ Please read the A/N first! Faelin was just looking for some food and booze, but she tried to steal from the wrong tavern. I don't ow...
287K 5.4K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
266 15 3
This is story of ancient times where the human and demon realms were competing for possession and broke out a war, basically, the demons were sealed...
73.5K 2.8K 18
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...