My Dom or My Mate?

By JasmineHood

ADULT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18!! This is a story of love and desire, Passion, sex and a whole lot of... More

My Dom or My Mate?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 20

45.1K 626 17
By JasmineHood

30 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

YOU'RE ALL AMAZING AND IM LOVING THE COMMENTS IM RECEIVING!

MY PAIN RELIEF HAS KICKED IN.. IF I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO 10+ COMMENTS ON MY STORY, I WILL DEDICATE MY NEXT CHAPTER TO ONE OF YOU; THE PERSON WITH THE BEST COMMENT! GO GO GO! HAHA XX

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ENOUGH AS IT WAS SO FULL OF INFO.

x

Chapter 20

Yay or Nay

The moment of my life I never thought would come.

I never imagined.

I could never comprehend such an important, life changing question.

I sit there and stare into the faces of my mates, I sit there and question their motives.

I wonder whether they're doing this because they love me or because its expected of them.

Do they love me?

Do they want to spend their lives with me?

Am I ready for the commitment of a marriage?

A marriage to not one but two men!

Do I love them?

Do I want them forever?

For better or worse?

Can I imagine a life with them?

It without them?

Can I imagine sharing my bed with them every night until the day I die?

In all honesty I can't imagine a life without either of them.

I can't imagine raising my boys without them by my side.

I can't imagine another man holding me apart from these two wonderful souls.

My men.

My mates.

My wolves.

"Yes!" I whisper, and realise tears are now streaming down my cheeks, "yes yes a million times yes!"

I watch in a daze as Dean and Holden go into their jacket pockets and produce two ring boxes.

One blue velvet, one smooth red silk.

With a click, they are both opened.

I gasp in amazement at the stunning engagement rings before me.

Dean holds a white gold band with at least 10 diamonds scattered across it in a gorgeous design.

Holden has triple band; white gold, yellow gold and silver entwined in each other with sapphires, rubies and diamonds scattered in a stunning disarray.

Stunning. Both of them.

I hold out my left hand gingerly as one by one, they place their ring on my finger, kissing it before letting it go.

"Oh wow.." I breathe as I look down at my ring finger, taking in the beauty set before me.

~*~

We are wandering alone the river bank, the moon shining brightly along with a thousand sparkling stars. A beautiful sight.

Two stars shine more brightly than the rest.

I take a seat on the grass with my fiancées, and stare up at the sky.

"Hi momma.. Hi pappee. I miss you so much. I wish you were here so I could tell you my news. I'm engaged! I've got two baby boys on the way.. And I'm happy!

I'm sorry I wasn't happy when I was younger; it wasn't your fault. It was mine. I didn't let myself get close to you.

When Uncle Dunc died in that car crash, I couldn't let myself bond with anybody. You know how much I loved him.. How close we were. It shocked me. I was scared I'd lose you too. And I did! You both died! You left me.

It hurt more than anything I ever went through.. But I forced myself to keep going. I kept my wall up when I should've let myself mourn.

I'm sorry I didn't mourn.

I'm sorry I didn't cry.

Everything I went through I blamed on you when we all knew it was my fault, not yours.

I'm sorry I blamed you.

I held my pain and forced it on you for so long. I broke your hearts time and time again.

Please please forgive me.

I need you to forgive me.

Momma.. I pushed you away when you tried to comfort me. I told you I hated you, that I didn't love you. That was horrid of me!

I'm sorry that you had to lose your brother, and then get rejected by your only child.

I didn't think about how you were feeling. I was selfish and narrow minded. I'm sorry momma.

Pappee.. I was the only disappointment in your whole life. You made that clear. But now, thinking about the way I behaved, I can understand why.

I was rude, selfish, arrogant and opinionated. I broke your heart, and took your baby girl away and turned her into somebody you didn't know.

You watched me sleep around, and take a shot of attention from anybody accept you.

I was horrible pappee. I treated you like a doormat and a punching bag.

I can't believe you put up with my shit, and stood there trying time after time. Begging me to let you in when I would scream at you and cry about how bad you were as parents.

I didn't mean it!

I promise I didn't!

I love you.

I will always love you.

Pappee, your little girl is still here; she's just grown up,

I hope I've turned out the way you hoped.

I'm happy pappee. I'm happy!

For the first time in my life!

Please please forgive me and let me move on.

I need closure.. If I don't have it I'm gonna be stuck in my past forever.

You're always in my thoughts.

I cry over the way I treated you nearly everyday.

I can't keep doing that anymore; I need to protect my children and be honest with my mates.

Most of all, I need to be honest and start respecting and trusting myself.

Can you let me do that?

Please?" I whisper, and look down at my feet, taking a deep cleansing breath, I feel the wind blow through my hair. It feels soothing like someone playing with my hair.

"Thank you." I whisper, "thank you!"

Tears stream down my face as I finally give in to my guilt and my pain towards my parents.

I feel my mates wrap themselves around me, and I close my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Holden murmurs softly in my ear.

I shrug, "it's my baggage.. I didn't want to push it on your shoulders."

Dean sighs, "typical Lizzie eh?"

I nod, "yup."

We arrive back at the pack house late that night, snuggled up in bed and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I am feeling happy.. Safe and secure.. And just perfect.

I am engaged!

30 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 95.3K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
2M 4.6K 6
MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of lengths and a mixture of supernatural and human. THIS BOOK CAN BE FOR FREE...
712 56 40
After one unforgettable meeting, everything changed for mates Eva and Nate. Nate was ecstatic in finding his mate. Eva was left confused at the over...
Blaise By

Werewolf

5.6K 226 24
Found as a Babe, Blaise grew up unknowingly surrounded by the werewolves. That was until her 14th birthday, when she joined them. Shifting for the...