Warping Writers

By MonsterGuht

This is a non-NSFW story. MonsterGuht, f2075jym, GenerousGamer, and Infinitetheedge. I gotten permission from... More

Calamity
Glitch
Doom
Family
Courtesy-Call
Commitment *Lemon*
Accident
Trailer for Next Chapter: Ur-Future
Past
Past (Continued)
Dreaming
Girl
Victims
Destiny
Loss
Reality
Pain *Lemon*
Choice
Death
Death (Pt 2)
Blinded
Youth
Habits
Lesser
Untï̶̡̨̫̩͙̟̞̪̞͖̆̊̒̓̓̈̑́͜ͅtled pa̸͍̦̫̙̣̼͖͕̬̦͇̺͛̅̈̅̃rt
Real Terms
........
Fear
Homebound

Strength

69 5 34
By MonsterGuht

Infinite: It's........so beautiful.

F2: What?

F2 then laid his eyes at the lady in middle of there dark room. She had a small gem that shined in the dark.

Generous: Who are you~?

She didn't seem to notice hem at first. She had a nice smooth voice, with a beautiful skin tone and complexion. Her eyes were deep aqua blue and she had a tall, slender physique.

?: I see a little silhouette of man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro magnifico

Guht: *breathing heavily* who.......is singing.....Galileo?

Guht falls down to the ground in pain, holding his stomach as Generous helps him up.

?: Your little friend won't make it far in his condition. You best be able to protect him, or it'll be your downfall.

She turned around, back to the group, and disappeared in the darkness. Infinite and F2 were still staring were the mystery woman was and Generous got a bit jealous. Generous drops Guht and turns to Infinite as Guht silently says ow.

Generous: Your my toy! So nobody else can play with you except for me!

Guht picks himself up and looks at the group.

Guht: *annoyed* A little help next time?

They turn to him and gave him a confused look. F2 walked over to help him stand but he just shoved him away.

Guht: I don't none of you guys' help. I'm perfectly fine-

He takes a step and collapses there. F2 quickly helped him back up and Guht gives them an annoyed face. When they all turn away, he lets a smile crack though.

As they wander along, they keep looping to the previous spot.

Infinite: Are we looping?

F2: I'll test that.

He handed Guht to Infinite and ran to the next light. He turned around and waved before he was turned around by Infinite holding Guht.

Generous: So we are stuck. Great how do we get out?

Guht: May-*cough* nnhg. Maybe we*cough* we have to *cough* leave someone behind.

F2: We're not leaving you behind.

Guht: Look at me, I'm just dead weight. So leave me behind.

Generous: But you know where we are, don't you?

Guht: This feel like purgatory. We can't just randomly find a exi-

F2: Like this one?

They turn around to see that indeed, there was a door by F2.

Guht: I hate when stuff like this happened.

They turn around and F2 watches as the light over them turns off.

F2: Guys!? Where are you.

Generous scares F2 causing him to bump Infinite and drop Guht. Guht falls with another grunt and whine. They enter the door and sees they're back at the beginning.

Infinite: No. NO. NO! We can't be! This can't happen to me!

Infinite then sees other movement in front of him and it scares both groups.

All of them: It's US!?!?!

~

~

~

Guht" looks at his battered self and asked why he's a furry.

Guht: You're concerned about becoming a fucking furry when you get stabbed in the fucking gut!?! What are you?! Retarded?!

The other Guht jumped at his voice suddenly rising.

Generous: Wait. You.

She pointed to her counterpart and gesture her to come over. She reluctantly obliged and Generous whispered something in her ear and they both kinda turn beet red.

Infinite: What'd you ask?

Generous: If she wanted someone to smash someone, who would it be, and you can guess who she choose.

She pointed at previous Guht and that made everyone but the two gawk.

Infinite: Okay we're somewhere else.

Generous: Wait, I have a question for you. Why is it Guht?

Generous": It's because we're dating in the real-

Guht covered her mouth before saying something.

Guht: Gun, I'm gonna stop this. This isn't happening.

Infinite: One, no body has a gun and two,~

Generous: I have a gun~.

It was complete silence before faces turned to Generous.

F2: Where did you get a gun from?

Generous: Infinite handed to me.

Infinite: Are you talking about-

Generous nodded.

That led everyone to grow silent. Guht broke the silence by taking the gun and emptying it. He shot the gun 11 times at the ground before shooting his clone in the head ultimately killing him

Guht: You fraud.

The other Guht feel back holding his eye before letting out a smile chuckle.

Guht: What's so funny?

?: You know it's me.

Guht: Why!!!!?! WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK!?!!?!

?: You don't understand. WE'RE CONNECTED, REMEMBER??????!?!!!

Guht slammed the copy on the wall and his eyes turned red.

Guht: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't bash your skull in!

?: You'd transform back into it. The same thing that nearly killed Generous, the same thing that the possessor glitch changed you into. The Doom Slayer, of course.

Guht started to grow a shade of angry red as a green metal chestplate formed. The rest of the armor grew progressively as Guht grew even more out of control.

Generous started to freak out. She started screaming and shaking uncontrollably as Guht turned into that "thing."

Infinite jumped in front of Generous as Guht turned to them.

He started to reach out and Infinite kicked his hand away.

Infinite: You're not gonna hurt them.

Guht started reaching for his head and took his helmet off and he started breathing heavily as he regained control.

F2: Guht?

Guht: *breathing heavily* Yeah it's me.

F2 ran up and hugged him, right before he slapped Guht on the face hard.

F2: What the hell is wrong with you!??! You scared Gene half to death!!!!

Guht's counterpart grabbed the gun he had and pointed it at Guht's head.

?: So you know why I decide to anger you? Why I decided to want to kill you? You put me through so much pain!

Guht: So you're just gonna kill me, Zo?

Zo: No, death is too easy for you. You need to suffer more!

He pointed the gun at Infinite.

Zo: So say goodbye to your friends!!-

A kick sent him flying into a wall.

Candel: You idiot!!!!

Zo got up confused and dazed. Candel walked over and grabbed him by the throat.

Candel: You're coming home and we're ending this relationship!

Zo seemingly broke at that statement. He became unresponsive in every way.

Zo: C-Can't we t-talk about t-this?

Candel: No! You did too much already!

Guht: Serves him right.

She disappeared with the buffoon leaving everyone speechless.

F2: If that was Zo, where's your guys Guht?

Guht: Why does everything happen to me?

F2: Script powers.

Guht: None of that. We do need a plan though. We're currently standing still with your counterparts like idiots.

F2: Did you just come from somewhere?

Infinite": Yes. From that door you just opened. We were lost in a light maze or something like that.

Generous: We just came from that too. But why was your Guht missing?

F2": He left from the start. We couldn't do anything to save him. He just up and disappeared.

Guht: So he didn't become a furry? *visible disappointment*

Generous: So he just disappeared?

Generous": Yeah.

F2: So the situation is Guht is missing for ya'll, and we're all stuck until we find two stones. So now we wait.

Guht: Why not see if anything changed up there?

Infinite: And if it's not, we'll all run through it all with more members for eternity.

Guht: Got nothing better to do. And Generous, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill you or Infinite or F2. I lost myself and the glitch got to me and I just felt so much hatred.....

Generous": Hey it's okay.

She hugged him and he felt something he haven't felt in a long time; happiness.

Guht let out a happy sigh as he pat her head. He always wanted a little sister figure, someone he could protect with his life.

Generous: Looks like someone likes-

Guht: *Ahem* Yeah. Let's, let's move on.

Infinite": Before we go, can we talk Guht?

Guht: Sure.

Infinite" led him back through the door and F2" followed.

Guht: So what do you want to-

Something silver swiped by his cheek. A glowing silver knife. It made a small cut on his cheek.

F2": Don't think you're leaving alive.

F2" restrained Guht and Infinite" got close by his ear.

Infinite": He didn't disappear. We killed him!!

They both let out a laugh.

F2": And you're trying to steal her away.

Guht: I don't like her! We're just friends!

Infinite": That's all you'll ever get to be!

He went for the stabbed and a clang could be heard.

Guht: Don't try to control my life!

*Outside the door*

Generous: So how exactly did you two happen?

Generous": Weelllllll~ We-

*clank*

All there heads turn to the door with's Guht's helmet stuck to the door. The door caved in an the helmet shot through into the darkness. Out came Guht, his gear covered in blood and scratches dragging (Generous")'s friends out with cuts and bruises on their faces and bodies.

Generous": Infinite"!! F2"!!!!! What have you done to them?!!!

Guht removed his helmet to reveal his face in the same condition as her friends.

Guht: THEY HAD TO BE DEALT WITH.

Generous: G-G-Guht?

Guht fell down as his immense presence fell below noticeable and he passed out again. They were all stunned at the current situation.

F2: What the mierda?! Guht!! The hell is wrong on you?!?

Guht just groaned as he laid there.

Generous": Infinite"! Why?! Did you try this again!?

The three looked you at her.

Infinite: What do you mean, "Again?"

Generous": Infinite and F2 got jealous of Guht, and they murdered him! They threatened to kill themselves if I left, so I stayed but now, I just don't know if I want to stay with them!

F2: You knew what they were planning and didn't try to stop them? You knew they would try to kill him?!

F2 raised a fist before releasing he would hit a girl, and that's not socially acceptable. F2 scoffed and walked away.

Generous": You! What do you have to say for yourself?! You nearly killed m-my only comrades!

Guht got up and he had an angry face on.

Guht: You yell at me because your friends are all beaten up when they were the ones that tried to kill me! SO SHUT YER YAPPING UP AND FIGHT ME IF YOU WANT!!!!!

That made her scared for a sec. And a bit intimidated.

Generous": You don't scare me!

Guht pulled a double-barrel-shotgun out of no where and aimed it at her head.

Guht: Say that again. I dare you.

She fell back and he approached her, finger on the trigger.

Generous": I'm SORRY!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!!!!!

Guht started to lower the gun before she tackled him and flipped the gun on him.

Generous": HA! Now you're gonna die!!!!! Eat lead!

She aimed point blank at his head and he started to chuckle.

Guht: You're a fool if you think I'll stay dead long. I've already died! Plus girls like you are a total turn off. So go ahead! SHOOT!

She pulled the trigger and a deafening bang rang out.

She looked down to see the armor was completely abandoned.

Generous": EHHHHAAAA!?!?

Guht was standing behind F2.

F2: Guht? What are you-

Guht: DON'T TURN AROUND! I'm.......not.......human. Fur doesn't cover those parts.

Infinite: Why'd you leave the suit, then?

Guht: I left because a shotgun at point blank; it'd wipe this clean smug of my beautiful face.

F2: Still the same old Guht.

Generous": But you were inside the suit! You couldn't have just teleported over there!

Guht: Couldn't I?

She just remembered his OC. It save his dumbass again.

Generous: You just realized his OC, didn't you?!

Generous": Well, take me with you!

Guht: That was random and no.

Infinite: You just tried to kill Guht. Why would we let you-

Generous": I have 5 tickets to see Pluto Nash in 3D.

Guht: Deal.

Generous: Whoa, you're not gonna wait to see if there are any downsides?

Guht: It's Eddie Murphy! There is no downsides!

F2: You idiot!

Generous": Guess that's a yes?

Guht: Yep now hand the tickets over.

Generous": Fine.

Guht starts to walk over but F2 stops him.

F2: You're naked. I got this.

She hands over a piece of paper. F2 hands it to him and Guht takes the paper and gawks at it. He turns red and hands the paper back.

Guht: That might be the wrong one.

She looks at the paper and turns red.

Generous": Sorry! I meant to hand you this one.

She hands it over and Guht freezes.

"You know why we've come, right? To purge you from the light into the darkness!"

Guht: No! You can't be!

Generous" let out a chuckle before she changed into someone who Guht wished was dead before he was. Someone he looked up to in the past.

?: Hello brother. Long time, no see. Your sis is so worried about you.

Guht: Go to hell, Armari!
________________________________________________________________________________

See if you can figure this little teaser out!

9 23, 1, 14, 20 25, 15, 21 20, 15 22, 15, 20,5!!!!!!!

Listen, I know it's controversial, but I hate traitors. Especially when it's family. But more secrets shall be revealed later as the past fights the future.

F2, pls don't unalive me for being a puta and not putting the part we talked about secretly. I wimped out! I srry! ;n;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
3.3K 160 59
So... this is a different approach to some fanfiction that I've previously written. This is a story circled around two groups of friends. When the qu...
6.1K 295 8
This is a rewrite of a sequel of my story The Masterminds. 13 years later- The kids are all grown up. One day the eldest of them all asked for permis...
349K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...