QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 9♣

4.2K 171 0
By stellaandmybella

The doctor went towards Adiva and touched her forehead feeling for a fever. A panic set in Zach's demeanor as he saw a frown on the doctor's face. "What is it?" he asked.. Dr. Martin looked at him as he replied, "Her breathing is very slow.....and her skin.....very pale, her temperature is rising and she has lost a good amount of blood....she has suffered from a mild concussion." He began cutting her sleeves and started removing the glass pieces from her skin with the help of forceps making her whimper in pain. Zacharias quickly strode towards the bed and sat beside her gently caressing her cheeks to soothe the pain.

After about another half and hour, her wounds were cleaned and covered with bandages. An IV was stuck on her wrist to supply glucose and medicines in her body. "I hope we won't need any blood, Martin" Zacharias tried to reassure. "No... fortunately not.....She is just too weak due to blood loss. But she will be fine with the energy provided through the IV bottle." Dr. Martin spoke erasing his doubts. Zacharias sighed in relief before ordering him to take a look at Khristina as the doctor prepared to leave.

Zacharias strode towards the bathroom and removed his shirt that was now soaked in her blood. Quickly taking a shower, he put on a T-shirt and trousers and entered his room. Zacharias sat beside her taking in her sleeping form. A frown formed on his lips when he saw her shivering. He covered her body with a duvet and set on the heater. Her skin felt so soft against his rough hands as he caressed her cheeks with the back of is hand. She looked like a pulchritudinous angel. "My Angel" he spoke possessively.

"What are you doing to me love??.....Why am I not able to remove my eyes from you?" he sighed gazing lovingly at her.

Kissing one last time on her forehead he mumbled in her ear, "I'll be back" and got up to check on Khristina. He closed the door behind him and started walking in the direction of Khristina's room.

Zacharias heard a "come in" as he lightly knocked on his sister's door. He entered her room to find her a crying mess. He quickly reached her and encapsulated her in his arms. "Hey...hey....It's alright....everything is alright sweetheart...." he cooed. "Zac...Zac....it's all because of me that she is suffering.....But I owe her my life...had it not been for her I would not have been sitting in front of you...."she hiccuped while wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "Shh...shh...stop crying now...it's over....don't worry everything is under control and what matters now is that you are safe and sound and at home....she is safe...you are safe...." he assured while hugging her tightly.

"How is she?" Khristina inquired, concerned laced in her voice. "She is still unconscious, she suffered a mild concussion as she hit her head pretty bad, her injuries are being taken care of and she will regain her consciousness by the morning." Zacharias replied.

"Now my dear sister, care to explain me, as to what were you doing alone standing there at the balcony and that too in a completely secluded spot?" Zacharias inquired.

"I was getting bored waiting for you since an hour at the gallery. I thought why not venture other floors and see the work of other renowned artists. There were almost 20mins left for my performance. I called and texted you but you were still busy in your meetings. As I was busy admiring the paintings displayed on the fourth floor, that's when Adiva approached me for a picture. The moment I saw her I felt as if I am seeing an angel, you should listen to her when she talks, her voice is so soft and beautiful. I liked her the moment I saw her. As I helped her with the pictures, she introduced me to her friend and her teacher. Bro, you should see her painting, it's marvelous. Later, when I was having a chat with her group, my phone pinged indicating a message. It was from you." she said showing him her phone. Zacharias checked her phone and indeed there was a message through his number. "A gift is waiting for you.....come to the balcony of the lounge, consider it a compensation gift from me for reaching late....Come soon I'll meet you there...." His blood boiled as he read the message.

Someone had surely tampered with the phone. 'But how was that possible when I always keep my phone with me......'  Suddenly his eyes widened as realization dawned on him..Except when he had kept the phone on the office table and had gone to freshen up. Whoever the bastard had dared to do that was surely gonna die a painful death. A minacious smirk played on his lips as his mind started to work on the various ways in which he was going to torture the motherfucker.

"The message was not sent by me." Zacharias declared.

"I know, I realized it after the whole incident that it was a bloody trap" kristina said gritting her teeth before continuing, "So, I happily ran towards the balcony, but, saw nothing. It was already quite dark over there. I was getting nervous with each second. I wanted to leave that place but thought otherwise, and decided to wait for your supposed surprise. Another 2mins passed by when suddenly, someone jerked my hand with full force catching me off guard making me lose my balance and I fell on the floor. Before, I could comprehend anything, I heard gunshots going down. Through my peripheral vision, I saw the bullet mark exactly on the same spot where I stood before. Panicked, I tried to look for my savior when she suddenly  pushed me with her and rolled us towards a safety pillar. The gunshots going down behind us led to the shattering of the glass wall and the glass pierced in her skin. She actually covered me by shielding her body, that's when I think she bumped her head on the pillar. Only when we moved to the safer place, I saw her face to find out that she was the same girl who had asked my help. I was completely at awe at her brave stunt that she pulled just to protect a complete stranger. 'The girl who almost lost her life protecting a complete stranger would never hesitate to sacrifice her life for her loved one's.'  That's what I thought while looking at her injured form. It was then when people started gathering around us and you know the rest..." Kristina completed with a sigh.

Zacharias was completely astounded by hearing his angel's brave act. 'She indeed is a brave girl yet, an angel in disguise.'

He kissed his sister goodnight before assuring that she was completely fine, he left her room. Zacharias saw his brothers standing in the foyer "In my office now" he ordered. "And where are the other two ladies?" He inquired. "We have settled them in one of the guest rooms" Alyosha answered his question. "Okay.. wait in my office while I have a talk with the ladies and summon Jackson to my office..."

Zacharias strode towards the guest room and knocked on the door before entering the room. Both of them frantically got on their feet as soon as he came into their view. "How is she? Can we see her?" the teacher asked. "She is fine but, unconscious..So, you won't be able to meet her. But I assure you that she is completely fine and you can meet her in the morning when she gains consciousness" Zacharias assured her. He could see the girl completely gobsmacked by his looks in the manner she gawked at him. Ignoring her gaze he talked with the woman as he knew it was not the first time he was getting to see that reaction.

"Zacharias Ivanov" He introduced himself extending his hand. "Rose D'souza and this is my student Riya Singh" the woman spoke. "You can leave by tomorrow, Jackson will drop you off..Till then enjoy your stay..."with that said he left the room.

Zacharias threw his phone on the table as soon as he entered his office earning confused looks from his cousins. "Some motherfucker entered the company's building premises and tampered with my phone when I went to relive myself and fucking dared to send a message through my phone to Khristina...I want you to grab that bastard alive...And what about the fucker who caused the shooting?"

"In the dungeons, tied with chains with our men experimenting new torture methods on him." Artyon replied with a smirk.

"Good...Keep him alive, I personally will deal with these bastards. And you Jackson will take care of the ladies and especially Adiva. I want you to protect her with your life and report me every single hour about her."

"Yes Korol'" Jackson replied a small smile playing on his lips.

"You are dismissed for now." Zacharias ordered Jackson and, he left the office before slightly bowing in front of him.

As soon as Jackson left he could see a discreet smile playing on his brothers faces. "I knew it she is the same girl or else, why would Zac go on another level and bring her to the manor and get her treated by our family doctor....Yes!...Yes!....Yes!.....I won the bet. Now give me my thousand dollars" Igor shouted excitingly punching in the air as he extended his hand in front of Demyan.

"What's going on?" Zacharias roared. "These idiots made a bet of thousand dollars to know if she is really Adiva. Igor was sure she is your girl while Demyan thought that you are just providing her aid like any other man should" Alyosha explained. "Turns out she is really your girl." Demyan huffed while handing $1000 to Igor who was wiggling his eyebrows smirking like an idiot.

"Hey, now what are you gonna do, will you approach her when she wakes up?" Artyon inquired curiously.

"Not now but, soon..." Zacharias replied and left his office leaving no room for discussion.

Zacharias entered his room to find his sleeping beauty in her deep slumber. He sat beside her admiring her beauty. "Soon.... my love..... soon....we will face each other." he whispered kissing her cheeks and forehead and left his room to retire for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Zacharias was beyond happy to hear that she had regained her consciousness. He was hardly restraining himself from seeing her. He had ordered a sumptuous breakfast for his angel and her friends. She needed to regain her strength.

By noon they were ready to leave for their hotel. He had arranged a car for them. He saw her hugging Khristina followed by Anastasia. She kissed both Adrian and Irina on their cheeks. He could see his niece and nephew already developing a liking towards her... Her teacher and her friend supported her either side as they waved goodbye before settling themselves in the car. He watched them from the balcony of his office as he clenched his fist controlling himself from reaching her as the car started sprinting out if his estate.

It had been an hour since she left and Zacharias had already started missing her. Taking the file that contained her information, he sat on his seat  and started going through it.

Her angelic face came into the view as soon as he opened the file. He fixed his gaze on her photo for another two minutes before lifting his head to go through her information. She has a younger sister and an elder brother from her other parents. 'strange' he thought....Two parents??  Soon his confusion was erased as he studied her detailed information. Her parents were businessmen...

He frowned when he read further...She had gone through an accident 8years back....Hmm...she is currently 19years old....nearly 8years before....cause of accident??....Unknown. 'What might have happened?' He wondered.

There was a sudden knock on the door and, in entered Anastasia with little Irina in her arms. Irina gurgled and started bouncing and making noises extending her tiny arms towards him....He chuckled as he took her in his arms before settling himself on the chair.

"Shit" Zacharias cursed when he saw his sister peeking into the file. He abruptly closed the file camouflaging his countenance. She quickly straightened her posture and took a seat in front of him while a mischievous smirk played on her lips. Zacharias cleared his throat before he inquired "May I know what's the reason of your visit in my office?"

"Why? Can't I come to see my little brother without any reason?" She asked dramatically folding her arms in front of her chest and leaning against the chair..."Anastasia" He gave her a stern look.

"Okay....Okay...." She said raising her hands but suddenly got serious as she spoke, " The reason I am here is, right on your desk, in this file." She motioned towards Adiva's file turning his stance stiff.  "I don't know what you are talking about?" he tried to evade the talk.

"Don't give me that crap Zac, cause Artyon has already told me how you feel for that girl." Anastasia spoke raising her voice. "That Bastard" Zac cursed inwardly.

"I know you very well Zac, you are my younger brother...You have never indulged with any girl let alone your feelings. She might have really caught your attention, or else why would you risk and bring her to the manor let alone your very own room....Not that I am complaining. I really like her, she already has done a big favor on us by saving Khristina. She is a sweet girl. The children have developed a liking towards her only in her first visit and what be the most beautiful thing than including her as our family member? But Zac, you also need to remember the most important thing that, she is a Muslim, A hijabi who follows her religion with her heart. I can say that with just one look at her." Zacharias tried to interrupt her but she beat him in it and continued, "I know...I know...you don't care...believe me Zac, even I don't care nor will Khristina. She is already over the moon to have her as her best friend." she chuckled. "But Zac...she does....she does care.."she sighed. "Think about all the consequences, not for yourself but for her and than make your decision....And by the way she has conveyed her thanks and gratitude for the clothes and medical help.." With that said she left the room leaving him in deep thoughts....

Hey guys, enjoy another chapter...

Vote, comment, Like and share my story.....

Enjoy reading....Until then Goodbye...

Take Care...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
7.8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
5.3K 259 22
" But...b..but " I try to speak nothing came out I can feel the air struck in my throat. Climbing the stairs I twisted his door knob but it is locke...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...