The Knight of Azur Lane

By ZFGalahad

This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by A... More

Info:😅
Chapter 2: Briefing
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Meeting
Chapter 5: Tea Party
Chapter 6: The Letter
Chapter 7: Court Martialing a Pervert
Chapter 8: Royal Ball
Chapter 9: The Knight Galahad
Chapter 10: The Date
Chapter 11: The Awakening
Chapter 12: Reunion
Chapter 13: Together
Author Note

Chapter 1: Fallen Memory

3.3K 24 0
By ZFGalahad

1 day after the final battle of Azur Lane against the Siren's: Uknown Island

???: Your doing better at your sword young one

Master Hokkaido said as i just smirked and continued the duel. His sword was a Katana which was a very powerful and beautiful sword but mine is still more powerful. Then i blocked one of his attack's smirking, before i knew it his hand and sword were down i took the advantage to point the edge of my sword inche's from his neck. He smiled.

Hokkaido: Excellent!

i smiled at his complement as we both bowed and ended our training.

???: If it wasn't for you i wouldn't be good at my sword so thank's.

Hokkaido: Of course happy to teach one of my brethren...

He stopped and looked at his watch.

???: What is it?

He showed his watch and raises an eyebrow whils't i realized what time it is and started running

???: Thank's Hokkaido!

i shouted, as i was running through the wooden hallway's of the traditional Japanese temple i bumped into someone.

???: oh sorry

???: so your done with your training with big brother

???: wait...oh sorry Shikishima i didn't notice you there.

i said embarassed while smiling as he picked up the tea tray he was carrying.

Shikishima: so...you getting better with that sword i assume?

???: yeah thank's to your brother and you of course!

Shikishima: that's good to hear

???: i have to go...later!

I ran outside there temple as i headed out to the very familiar large wooden house. I knocked at the door and as usual, Gotz opened the door and gave me a smile and let me in.

Gotz: oh your 2 minute's late i see

???: i know Gotz sorry...is your brother already up stair's?

Gotz: Ja, he is waiting for you

That indicated he's getting unpatient.
I reached the second floor and opened the door revealing a very impatient Ulrich.

Ulrich: so you decided to come?

he said with an annoyed tone.

???: sorry Ulrich i just bumped into someone that's all

Ulrich: well there's no point in wasting time let us begin.

2 hour's Later

Ulrich: you are dismissed

He said calmly as i colapsed to the floor breathing heavily

???: T-thank's i appreciate it

I barely managed to say the sentence as i was completely tired.

Ulrich: *sigh* dont worry your nearly there, a bit more time and i know you can endure my training alright?

He said calmly, i was suprised because he was alway's a very hard teacher but i took his advice to heart as i stood up.

???: Thank's Ulrich well i'll be off.

Ulrich: Alright oh and prepare your mind.

He winked at me as i knew exactly at what he meant.

???: I got out and also said thank's to Gotz for giving me the water.

I headed out to the very familiar bungalow as i just entered and was greeted by non other than Ohio.

Ohio: oh good afternoon Montana's just finishing up so you can enter his room.

???: thank's

i walked down the small hallway to his room and opened the door and as expected full of electronic's being tested by...

???: Montana im here

Montana: oh didn't notice you opened the door sorry

???: it's fine so shall we start

Montana: alright, first give me a quick preview of your armament's.

???: twelve 18 inch gun's mounted on 4 triple turret mount's, twenty 5 inch AA's gun's mounted on 10 twin dual purpose turret's.

I said proudly as he started working on his new radar it seem's.

2 hour's Later

I was finally done with Montana, i looked at my watch and saw it was already 7 in the evening. I was walking down the garden, it was very windy and a little cold actually. To be honest every day i go through this routine going to my Balance Brethren and being thought by each one of them. There like my cousin's already. In the end they are all family to me.

I entered my house and i was expecting my older brother Lancelot to teach me but no. I saw him sitting in the garden having a cup of tea.

I decided to go to the garden and took the seat infront of him.

???: So brother....

Lancelot: sorry i wont be teaching you for today

???: hm and why's that

Lancelot: i have heard from all of them that you have been doing very well and for that you have this day off as a reward.

He smiled at me as he handed me another cup of tea which i happily accepted.

He remained calm. He is alway's like this a very caring brother, but also cold sometimes but he alway's keep's his compsure and alway's keep's calm. We are gentleman i suppose so it's natural.

???: Hey brother...

He cut me off

Lancelot: Brother remember what we are and especially what you are

???: Of course brother

Then we had silence until after a few moment's we heard an explosion. We both ran outside and saw a hoard of Siren's preparing to attack, they completely outnumbered us. Thankfully all eight of us were here together and ready to fight.

???: Balance Type's...it is an honor to meet you all, let me introduce myself i am observer and i have come here to kill all of you.

After that Siren's sentence they emmidiately attacked us. We were holding up a good fight when suddenly that observor Siren caught us off guard and managed to damage Hokkaido. He screamed in pain while Shikishima tend to his injuries while we gave them cover.
I was scared actually, each one of us were already turning to our "rage" mode but still can't handle the dozen's of Siren humanoid's here.

30 minute's later

Me and my brother were forced to hold out at one of the Island's cave. Then came Three powerful Siren's that were grinning at us

???: Let's finish this

???: agreed ahahahhah

two of the Siren's laughed while all of them attacked us. We made a formidable defense but my brother was barely holding up.

Lancelot: Brother leave now!

???: But...

Lancelot: Remember who you are! Galahad

Galahad: *nodded*

I immediately escaped while my brother was holding up. I was already speeding on the water significantly distancing myself from the Island. Then that's when a loud explosion occured. I turned around and i was filled with so much emotion. My entire family gone in just a night, if only i was stronger.

I saw an uninhabited island on the horizon and decided to lay low for awhile. I found a cave that was suitable for me to sleep in and before i knew it i was so tired and went to sleep as i brushed of the event's that happened today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...
18.7K 349 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
1.9K 46 10
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...
49.7K 740 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...