Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Kiss me

53.1K 1.9K 669
By kookenthusiast

I took her behind the secluded area and then made her stand , while making her back face the shutter of the shop . I trapped her between my arms , which caused her gulp .

"W-what are you doing ?" , she asked while turning crimson .

"It's time for some session ." , I whispered huskily in her ear . I slowly draped my veiny hand on her waist , and pulled her closer . "When a guy drapes his arms around your waist , you should respond by putting your arms either on his waist , or around my  neck . Tell me what you are comfortable with ."

She slowly put her hands around around my neck , with her touch making me feel tingles in my body . "Now , keep your toes on my foot , to get into the equal height as me ." , I said while making my grip tighter on her waist .

She nodded while placing her delicate toes over my huge chunky boots . Now , she was in the level of my lips . "Can you try kissing me now ?" , I askes her innocently , while she blushed , looking away .

"I-I'm not sure if I can't kiss you properly ....." , she said while looking at my lips and then raising her eyes to meet mine . "You want to try to love me and realise it , right ? We are going to start it off slowly , try it ."

She was hesitant if she would hurt me , but I knew that she wouldn't , because the pain which she shall make me feel , would be pleasure instead of hurt .

"Try brushing your soft lips against mine ." , I said while inching closer to her lips . She leaned in to brush her lips against mine . The soft feathery feeling of her pink , creamy lips against mine , was the best that I could imagine feeling .

She slowly tried getting the hang of kissing , and tightened the hold of her's around my neck . I started off with taking her upper lip between mine , while she slowly took my lower lip between her teeth . We kept on reciprocating our kiss into a passionate one , when I opened my mouth to get my tounge have the access of exploring her mouth .

She didn't hesitate . She included her tounge too , to make it form into a hot , make-out session . She rubbed the tip of her tounge against mine , to cause me to moan in the kiss , while hugging her tightly in my arms . I slowly left her lips , to start trailing my hands around her body . Her eyes were shut as she was feeling the pleasure and witnessing it in her body .

I didn't think to do anything further , and so , left my grip on her . She slowly opened her eyes in confusion , and then realised what we were doing .

Her cheeks turned pink as she spoke , "Did I do well ?" 

I chuckled and pecked her cheek . "You were awesome . Not going to lie , you are a good kisser ." , I said with a wink . She blushed while slightly nudging me , as I laughed .

"Jungkook ..... I know that what I'm going to say would kind of be unfair for our relationship , but let's just be professional at school . We can also have serious studies after school , because I don't want Yoongi to see me fail and then suspect me . And I don't want you to get stuck with my private issues ."

I pulled her into an embrace as she responded while lying her head on my chest . "Don't worry . I'll make sure that you shall pass in both : maths and love ."

She made the hug tight as I could feel her smiling bright in my embrace . I kissed her hair as she then withdrew from my arms .

"But , weren't you not allowed to get out of your house , except for work purposes ? How did you reach here then ?" , she asked . I scratched my nape while letting out a nervous chuckle . "I tricked the landlord just for meeting you ."

She smiled fondly , and then picked up her bag to put it over her shoulder . "I have to go now , I'll text you as I reach home ." , she said , while heading back .

"Wait ! I need a cheek kiss before you leave ." I was selfish in these matters . I wanted her soft lips all over my body .

"Hey , you expect me to do that here ?" , she said while grinning shyly .

"Come on , just one kiss please !" , I insisted while pouting , widening my doe-shaped eyes . She chuckled while coming to me and planting a kiss on my cheek . I smiled while closing my eyes and feeling pleasant .

"Now bye .", she said while running away from me before I could catch her and make her do more stuff for our love to improve . I laughed to myself after feeling so good .

The whole way to house was a jolly one . I was busy gazing at myself on the mirrors , danced along the streets , and paid all the beggars I met . I wasn't going to make anyone feel sad today . Today was the day I had found my love .

I entered into my residence when I was blocked by the landlord , keeping his hands on his hips while giving me a stern look . I gulped as I realised that .....

I was in danger .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 15.4K 33
↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up walls cr. http_BTS march 2018
1.9K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
37.3K 2K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.
272K 12.4K 58
Jimin is a teenager who doesn't behave very well sometimes and yoongi is a teacher who doesn't like students who misbehave. The two come together and...