His limitless love (COMPLETE)

By hinashiekh_

ZAROON ALI SHAH(age 23) he is the youngest son of Mr shah (a well known industrialist of the country ). he is... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
notification
epilogue

chapter 23

22.3K 1.3K 94
By hinashiekh_

Next morning ,they both acted like nothing happened last night . After breakfast , Zaroon didnt know whether he should kiss her forehead or not . but  Jannat solved his problem . She moved infront of him, looking at him expectantly . Zaroon smiled and placed the kiss.

"Be a good girl for me " Zaroon said patting her hair  . He pinched her lips ,as if saying when was I ever a bad girl . Zaroon couldn’t control his chuckle . "My cute ladybug "he gave her the name on instant seeing her red shirt with black pants .

They went to college together . During break , Zaroon made her sit on his table . He introduced her to Hassan and his football team officially .
"Bhabhi finally" Hassan said giving her an extensive bow . Jannat went red and looked at Zaroon . He clapped Hassan's back .

"Stop it " Zaroon said with a small smile .everyone introduced themselves to Jannat .

"Will bhabi come to see the matches from now on ?"Hassan asked excited .

Zaroon looked at Jannat for a second , he knew that she had no interest in football ,but he definitely liked the idea of her watching him play ."we will see "Zaroon said and opened the food for Jannat .
He kept an arm around her chair ,the whole time they were in cafeteria .

Some days passed like that , only small changes took place , Jannat was a lot more attached to Zaroon . She asked for his time as if it was her right . Even if some nights , they didnt have the mood to watch movie ,she asked of him to talk to her . Or do anything together ,whether it be dinner or a long drive .

______
It was Friday night, they were going for a dinner together . Zaroon took out a royal blue shirt Capri for her . Jannat was wearing this type of clothes for the second time in her life . She took them from him without a word and went to change .

Zaroon also got ready in a blue dressed pants and white shirt . First two buttons of his shirt were open ,his hair brushed to perfection . He sprayed the perfume and went to check on Jannat . She was almost done .She had combed her hair and left them open . She had also applied a nude lipstick . The only thing left was her jewellery . She wore the bracelet zaroon had gifted her .

Zaroon was happy that she valued his words , he hadn’t seen her without the ring ,since the day he had placed it on her finger .
"My beauty " Zaroon said and placed a kiss on her cheek .

"You are looking gorgeous " Zaroon said looking at her from head to toe .  She blushed , but then her focus turned to him . He was looking good enough to eat.

She could see his muscular body peeking through the open buttons of the shirt . She pinched her lips , not liking the idea of seeing him like this , or having girls drool over him .

She touched his 2nd open button , zaroon saw her move with interest .
"You are looking way too good " Jannat mumbled and closed the button .Zaroon chuckled softly and pulled her to his chest .

"Girls would have looked " Jannat said with a frown . She didnt know why it even bothered her . They were just friends according to her , but nothing felt like JUST friends anymore .

"You know , there's no one else for me " Zaroon said and kissed the top of her head. He never hid his love for her .

___________

Dil chahta he uski ankho pr koi ptti band dun

Uski ankho me siwaye apny koi aks dekha nhi jata
_________
Salaam , hope you are all doing well .how was the update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 21.4K 41
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
253K 11K 82
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...
1.4M 74.3K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
309K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...