Reckless Love

By babystar42

Elena Gilbert. She's famous practically, being a doppelganger and coming back from the dead after being sacri... More

I Love You
A Date from Hell
Surprises
A Proposal
Shocking Revelations
A Perfect Day
Happy Birthday
Aimee Marie Salvatore
Fights, Cuteness, and Surprises
More Revalations
Thank You
10 Years Later
Save Me
I Remember
Tragedy Strikes Those Who Love Another
A Surprise Guest and A Ball
Issues and Resolutions
Memories of Us
Blood Sharing and A Missing Person
New Orleans, Louisiana
Romance Troubles
5 Months Along
With Life Comes Death
Author's Note

Epilogue

940 25 0
By babystar42

I had Audrey and Adam on January 15th at 7:39 and 8:46 at night. Adam was born first. It was a good day.

It's been 5 years since then. Damon and I decided to stop at 4 kids. Alex and Sam got married when they were 20, and ran off together with Holly.

I love my life. I hated Damon at first. He was the most horrible person I had ever met, but I fell for him. It was easy, all I had to do was break the thin wall between us- and I mean thin, like glass. He is my eternal love, and I will love him for the rest of eternity. I have no doubts of that.

I'm not going to waste a single minute of my eternity. I will be with him, and to me, that isn't a waste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 269 85
A collection of delena fanfics I've done.
52K 907 19
Okay so imagine that after Elena is driven off the bridge with Matt that she died. She died and didn't come back. It turns out that in the past there...
41.2K 696 19
Elena Gilbert falls deeply in love with Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon but both brothers have a secret they are both vampires. Elena...
127K 3K 44
Elena Gilbert has the life that nobody could ever dream of having. But that isn't a very good thing. She's a vampire. Elena begins to fall for Damo...