Camp Camp X Counselor! Reader

By ItsyBittySpider01

When (Y/n) gets hired as a camp counselor she wasn't expecting much. She just wanted a summer job to get away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hey Guys
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
115 Follower Special
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
this will only be up until the next update!
Chapter 35

The Best Script Reading, Ft. (Y/n)

9.3K 218 213
By ItsyBittySpider01

"Wow this sure is dark, mysterious and cordiory!" Nikki said as she twirled around the dark hallway.

"Gee I can't wait for someone to re count the series of convoluted and stupid events that brought us down here in the first place," Max replied back at Nikki as they continued to walk. Max held onto (Y/n)'s hand as she let out a small chuckle.

"Can everyone please shut up, and be on the look out" Gwen pointed at the two kids, "the first one of you that utters a horror movie cliche is getting shoved into the floor and left for dead"

David gave Gwen a look of horror before stepping in, "the important thing is that Neil needs our help in his super secret underground lab, that for reasons we won't touch on, didn't exist until right this minute!"

"Just because we didn't know, doesn't mean it wasn't here," (Y/n) pointed out

"Just like my Canadian girlfriend,"

The five turned around to see Jermy Fartz standing behind them. He had a large smile as he looked at them with glee.

"Seriously who invited him!" Max yelled at he gestured towards Jermy.

"Hold on! Did you guys hear something!" Nikki shouted while standing on guard.

(Y/n) pulled Max closer to her as David stood in front of them both in a protective manor. They all went quiet as a voice could be heard in the darkness ahead.

"Hey guys! Over here! It's me, Neil!"

Everyone followed his voice down the hallway towards the lab. (Y/n) took in the large room that Neil turned into his own personal lab.

"Welcome to my lab!" Neil exclaimed in pride. Max raised his eyebrows at Neil before asking,

"Neil what's wrong with your voice?"

"Nothing!" Neil shouted back, "I want to show you my invention that's going to make me famous!"

"Ooooh what is it?" (Y/n) asked while looking at the invention

"Great question!" Neil grabbed the gun and showed it off, "this ray gun can raise the IQ, so my genius intellect will be even bigger!"

"Great! You'll be more insufferable than ever," Max's eyes darken at the thought

"Will it make me smarter too!" Nikki asked while pointing at herself, "I always wanted to smart like a monkey! They can do all sort of stuff, like open bananas with their feet!"

(Y/n) chuckled at Nikki as Neil agreed at the idea.

"Well I for one, fully support your scientific endeavors!" David smiled down at Neil.

Gwen shook her head in a 'no' fashion, "no way am I getting involved! The last thing I need is for something to go horribly wrong,"

"What's the worse thing that could happen?" (Y/n) smiled while shrugging

"I want you to remember those words when it all goes wrong (Y/n)," Gwen said through a facepalm.

"It's probably not going to work, so I'll laugh at you when it blows up," Max smirked as he stood next to (Y/n).

"Well if Gwen doesn't want to receive the benefits, I'm sure she won't mind helping out," Neil explain as he handed the gun towards Gwen. She only shrugged back

"Sure as long as if I don't get affected," she pointed the gun at them, "just don't blame me when this whole thing messes up,"

Gwen aims the gun towards the group, she pressed the button. Large flashes of light fill the room.

The lab grows quiet, suddenly Jermy speaks up. "So as you can see the ray gun has improved the- huh what happened to my voice?"

"Hey! It worked! Jermy is way- wait what's wrong with my voice!?" (Y/n) looked down in confusion. She saw the familiar blue hoodie wrapped around her waist and realized what happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" David yelled at he grabbed onto his brown vest.

"Wait..oh nonono noo," Jermy grabbed his hair as he realized what's happening, "guys there might have been a side affect of accidentally, switching bodies."

Jermy looked over at Gwen, who still was holding the gun, "I'm not actually Jeremny. I'm Neil! In Jeremny's body- dear God this thing is basically uninhabitable,"

Neil began to pat himself, feeling himself grow more discussted as Jeremny is.

"What, how did this even happened?" Gwen asked as she looked at the ray. "See this is why I didn't want a part in this!"

"But if Jeremny is Neil? Then who's Neil?" 'Max' asked as he pointed at Neil

"Guys I should probably tell you, I don't actually have a Canadian girlfriend," Jeremny admited while looking over at 'Max'

"Great so Jeremy is in my body, that's just wonderful,"

"God Neil as if camp wasn't terrible enough. Okay roll call, who the fuck is who now!" David raised his hands upwards. His face was twisted in anger, "I'm Max living my worst fucking nightmare being stuck inside David's stupid body!"

Neil inside of Jeremny's body glared up at Max who was inside of David. Suddenly (Y/n) jumped next to Max inside of David who was giving him a large smile. She hugged his arms in glee.

"Your welcome Max!" (Y/n)'s large smile never left her face, "I hope you treat it as well as I have! I like to start my morning with a hearty steal cut oatmeal breakfast and-"

"I'm not going to do any of that!" Max cut off '(Y/n)' who only laughed it off. She let go of his arms and pointed at herself.

"David here! Gosh," David began to think out loud while looking at (Y/n)'s hands, David then made a gesture that made it seem like (Y/n) was hugging herself. The large smile never left her face.

"I always wondered what it was like to be inside someone else's shoes, so I'll make this a learning experience! Now I'll know what's it's like to be inside (Y/n)~"

Everyone grew silent as 'Nikki' face flushed red, "Oh what in the FUCK! David don't say that, there's children around!"

"Well now we know where's (Y/n) and David," Neil in Jeremny's body said awkwardly.

"Okay but where's Nikki?" Gwen began to look around before 'Max' said,

"Yeah? Where am I? Aw man I'm Max! I wanted to be the pylatapus," Nikki said as she pouted and placed both hands inside of the hoodie.

"That's not how it works Nikki, and what the hell is wrong with being me?" Max sounded offended as he asked her.

"It's fine I guess, I like your floofy hair!" Nikki began to fluff up Max's hair.

"My hair is not floofy! Don't mess it up!"

Everyone began to talk over each other in worry. The words were getting caught up in each other until Gwen stepped in.

"Alright everyone calm down! I'm sure there's a way to fix all of this!"

"Fuck off! Your enjoying this aren't you!" Max said bitterly as he was still in David's body

"I'm so happy I'm not me right now," Jeremny in Neil's body said. He smiled happily as he touched his face.

"Okay okay I have a solution but it's a long jump" Neil began, "it's a long jump but we will need to artificially fuse our original DNA with the DNA molecules with new inhabitants in order to reverse the affects,"

"How do we do that?" Nikki looked at Jeremny confused, she continued to fluff up Max's hair

"Well the easiest way is to mix external fluid,"

"I'm going to stop you right there Neil," (Y/n) said. Everyone turned over to Nikki who had a monotoned voice. "Why don't we just let Gwen hit us with the ray gun again?"

Everyone got back in a line. As Gwen pointed the ray at them, she closed her eyes and shot. The light took over everyone as they all went back to normal.

There's a silence as everyone checks to see if there in their own body. David's face fell,

"Aw beans,"

~~~

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this random chapter. This isn't cannon to the story or anything, its based off from one of the panel reading from rooster teeth.

Anyways the next chapter is coming out soon, I'm currently working on fixing Grammer mistakes on this book but I still wanted to provide a chapter. The next chapter will come as soon as I can get it out, but let's just say,

It's a certain parents day.

Thank you all again for the support in this story, I'm having so much fun in writing it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 122 41
IN PROGRESS OF BEING RE WRITTEN!!! Skip to Chapter: A RESTART🔥 New summary: 14 year old Maddy ends up leaving her old life to do something she had n...
52.5K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
1.9K 39 9
David is absent from Camp Campbell for the week due to personal reasons, leaving Gwen as the only counselor to look after the kids. Things take a tur...
229K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...