The Saint Jones [Completed]

Por TyRoosemily

A tough-love story, built by insecurities, gets stronger and more passionate in the midst of the ocean. Two... Mais

Welcome on The Saint Jones
chapter 1: The Departure
chapter 2: Dark Sunglasses
chapter 3: Something New
chapter 4: A Lie
chapter 5: Meeting Sether
chapter 6: Meeting Cher
chapter 7: The Judgements
chapter 8: Beautiful Night
chapter 9: Panic Attack
chapter 10: Hard thing
chapter 11: Sweet melody
chapter 12: Red dress
chapter 13: A Gentleman
chapter 14: A favour
chapter 15: Ah, Justin!
chapter 16: The Embarrassment
chapter 17: His Kindness
chapter 18: Perilous Plan
chapter 19: I'm Glad
chapter 20: The Attraction
chapter 21: Mad Curiosity
chapter 22: The preparations
chapter 23: I'm Zeke
chapter 24: His Behaviour
chapter 25: She Happens
chapter 26: Goldies Night
chapter 27: Twenty Something
chapter 28: An Ecstasy
chapter 29: Kissing Game
chapter 30: A friend?
chapter 31: No Tears
chapter 32: A friendship?
chapter 33: His Jealousy
chapter 34: The Emotions
chapter 35: Excitement, Butterflies
chapter 36: All Antigua
chapter 37: Follow Me
chapter 38: The Sea
chapter 39: You're Stunning
Chapter 40: Beautiful & Cosy
chapter 41: You're Toxic
chapter 43: The Revelation
chapter 44: An Angel
chapter 45: Blue & Brown
chapter 46: Towards Hell
chapter 47: New Beginning
Chapter 48: Sister Love
chapter 49: Justin's Reaction
chapter 50: Deep Trouble
chapter 51: The Craving
chapter 52: Zeke's Declaration
chapter 53: Caveman Alert
chapter 54: He Cares
chapter 55: Goodnight Beauty
chapter 56: Addictive & Forbidden
chapter 57: Meeting Célia
chapter 58: The Dinner
chapter 59: Get Out!
chapter 60: Friendship Goal
chapter 61: The Pain
chapter 62: The Bathtub
chapter 63: Hold Me
chapter 64: Have Me
chapter 65: We're Fired
chapter 66: Love's Hard
chapter 67: Oh Son
chapter 68: Horrible Idea
chapter 69: Sad Reality
chapter 70: Julian Who?
chapter 71: The Truth
chapter 72: Round & Round
chapter 73: Love You
chapter 74: A Warrior
chapter 75: General Quiz!
chapter 76: Hard Decision
chapter 77: Dark Hole
chapter 78: I'm Guilty
chapter 79: Make Love
chapter 80: Pleasures & Cries
chapter 81: Justin, Please!
chapter 82: A Mess
chapter 83: Everything Collapse
chapter 84: Goodbye Love
chapter 85: Always, Cher...
The End.../ Announcement/ Author's Note

chapter 42: I'm Yours

112 6 37
Por TyRoosemily

He grabs the hem of his black shirt and with a swift motion, he pulls it off his head. My eyes study his stomach and his chest as he pulls the fabric away, making him naked from the upper body. Holy cow, I am in love with his stomach, with his abs, with his perfect torso. This is a masterpiece.

While pulling the shirt from his head, he is as careful as possible not let his sunglasses fall away from their particular place and honestly, I do not mind anymore. Right now, with my back pressed against the soft mattress, him on top of me, there is nothing much I can think of, certainly not his sunglasses.

When he finally succeeds at removing his shirt without touching his sunglasses, he throws the black thing away, it lands somewhere far from the bed, he throws it with such severity as if he was irritated by it. He does not waste much time as he supports himself on his left arm and leans down, sucking my lips.

His lower body is now completely pressed against mine, a few moments ago, he gently asked me if it was possible for me to open my legs, just a bit more so that he could get in between, I opened it as much as I could, he cannot grumble about it now.

The way his lips is working on mine, like he is kissing and caressing the most diaphanous and delicious thing ever. His tongue is comfortable in my mouth, swirling a full sensation of pleasure through me that was unknown to me until now. His free hand is slowly running down my side to my cheek, rubbing my skin with gentle movements. I want more.

I have no idea what is taking over me but my hand goes down my body, trying to find a small path between his body and mine and I try to unbutton my shorts. He must have felt the sudden movement down there because he pulls back a bit, looking down at what my fingers are desperately trying to do.

"I can help you," he says quickly and grabs my hand, placing it by my side and he works with the button of my jeans. His fingers is doing this with such delicacy, as if he is touching something smooth and sweet, like candy floss. When he undoes the button, he pushes the zipper down, the sound flying around us in this profound silence. The whole time my eyes are on him, when he grabs the sides of the cloth and pulls it down my legs slowly, my eyes are glued on him. I would like to see his eyes because for me he looks impassive right now. Everything revolves around the eyes.

He throws the shorts away, this time it alights not so far from the bed. My yellow bikini appears prominently, I feel the urge to take it off. I am kind of shock with myself, where do these thoughts come from? Why do I want this so much? Why do I want him so bad? It is as if a chord that was maintaining my desire broke in my head, releasing all the desires and the sexual attractions that I have for him, for this handsome man.

"Your bottom is wet," he mentions, my cheeks is flushing. The way he says it makes me want to grab him and to do things to him, so many things.

"It is because of the water, it has not dried," I mumble, he nods. He clears his throat and stands up on the bed, what is he doing?

Seconds later, I get my answer right and clear. His hands reach his black shorts and he undoes the lace, then he pulls it down until it reaches his ankles. Never has something like this excited me so much. Never. My legs starts throbbing, I rub them together like a psycho who is in a lack. Looking at him like that, over me, in his dark blue boxers, I feel hot, extremely hot. On fire.

He falls back on the bed, on me more precisely, I feel him more against my bottom bikini.

"We're not equal," he whispers against my ear, a hard and belligerent shiver run through me. I feel like dying. I know what he means, we are not equal, he is shirtless, I am still wearing my white strapless top.

I nod, that is all I can do as I feel trap under him, but trap in a good way, under a handsome, breathtaking looking man, who smells so good, vanilla. My hands slide down, I grab the hem of the white top and lift it up towards my head. He snorts when he realises what I am doing but seconds after he helps me as he sees that I am struggling to pull it away which I succeed afterwards, thanks to him.

Another garment is thrown away in the mist of the warm air, joining the others which are somewhere on the floor, trimming the surroundings of the bed. I feel his fingers on the fabric of my top bikini, caressing, experiencing with the tips of his smooth fingers. It feels so nice to be touched that way, as if my skin is a million dollar porcelain, as if my skin is the most precious and unique thing ever.

He lowers his head, the tip of his nose touches my skin, touches my breast over my yellow bikini. He exhales through his mouth, the air that was inside him flare on me, hot and intense, pure and dangerous, mysterious and lusty. A deep moan leaves my mouth, I want to put my hand and hide my lips, just to stop this disrespectful sound out of me but I cannot, he is making this to me and I am comfortably enjoying every bit of it.

Another moan leaves my mouth, my eyes closed and reopen. His fingers are down my navel, a little bit more and he will touch me, he will feel me, do I want him to feel me? Is this the good thing to do? Should I do this?

Listen Cher, you are not together at all, what you are doing is disrespecting yourself. This man may makes you feel every kind of sensations and staggering feelings but you are not together, you are something indescribable, yes that is the meaning. You have to know what he wants, what he really wants from you. Is it just about the sex? Just your body? Or is there something deeper behind all of this? He just need to confess his feelings, we just need that. Yes.

"We can't do that, I'm sorry, not in this condition," he groans and falls on his back next to me, his hand still on my stomach.

"Y–yeah, you are right," I say, my breath uneasy, I am still trying to recover from what we just did.

I look at the ceiling, I feel like he was reading my mind. Could I have stopped him if he had not done it himself? It is a question to debate on. I am definitely not that kind of woman, I do not do this with anyone, he is an exception, he is something else. Maybe I wanted to, maybe my whole body wanted to do it with him, on this bed, here, in Antigua but my head, I know my head would have reacted in another way.

"Cher." My name leaves his mouth with such delicacy yet there is a sudden rush in his voice as he is still breathing hard, still high from the current situation.

"Yes?" We are both looking at the ceiling, well I suppose he is looking at the ceiling because he is not looking at his left nor his right so it must be there.

"Do you know why we can't do it tonight?" He asks.

"Why?" I ask back.

He clears his throat, his fingers are now caressing my stomach. "I– Usually I don't do these things, I have physical intercourse with someone I'm in a relationship with, I don't do casual sex. I don't want to waste what we have between us because damn, you can't say we have nothing between us, I can feel the connection."

"I've been thinking about you, about us for quite long now, I don't know what you think but I, for my part, I really like you, maybe a bit more than I should. I'm aware that it's been only two weeks, or more since we have known each other, but I like you so much. You wouldn't be here with me if I didn't, you wouldn't be on this bed if I didn't, I wouldn't be lying inches away from you, practically naked if I didn't."

I want to laugh because he is right, the feeling is utterly mutual. I like him too much that it is taking the path of ridiculousness. If I did not like him, I would not have let him kiss me three nights in a row, I would not have let him touch my body, I would not have let him in my room after midnight. If I did not like him, I would not have followed him here, I would not be in this bed, half naked, with him, I would not have erotic thoughts about him making love to me. If I did not like him, I would not have shown myself to him.

"I don't know why I'm suddenly telling you this, maybe I shouldn't, hell yes I shouldn't but I'm sorry to whoever is making this whole situation forbidden because Cher, I really like you, you change something in me, something changed in me when I got to know you better. It may be because of my urge to feel the body of a woman under me again, which I'm sure is not the case, but I really want to let you know now, the rest doesn't matter and that I like you and that I can't stay like this and pretend, I'm  really bad at this."

"Really bad at what?" I ask, looking at the side of his face.

"Pretending, I'm the worse at it," he says and chuckles. I look at his hand on me, my emotions are mixed like ingredients in a bowl, ingredients that does not fit at all because I am feeling sick. Is he insinuating something behind what he is saying?

"Oh," I say. My hand move and lie on his. I do not know what we are doing, I do not know what we should be doing, but I want to tell him, to let him know that I want something more with him, something real and passionate.

"What should we do?" He asks.

"I do not know, Julian, I do not."

"How do you feel about me?" He asks all of a sudden, my eyes are glued on the ceiling, I am speechless, all of a sudden my mind is like in a refrigerator, not able to work. My fingers stops stroking his but is still on his warm skin.

"You have to tell me for us to know what we must do afterwards," he says and I clear my throat deeply.

"I–I like you too. Being with you is an amazing feeling, I like being next to you and... I like your presence. I wanted to have this conversation with you since the other days because I was feeling kind of bad for what we were doing, I mean, I have never done anything close to that with any other men, it was like a shame for me but I loved every single moments we shared together. We barely know each other and yet, it is like I have known you forever," I clear my throat again and turn my head to him, staring at his beautiful skin under the faint light. "We cannot be just nothing or friends Julian. I am sorry, but personally, I cannot see us as friends."

"You see us as what then?" He asks, the tips of his fingers are drawing on my skin again, shivers emerges in me again.

"Not friends," I repeat because I do not know how to say the other word, the word he is waiting to hear. I am not strong enough to say the word, it does not want to proceed on my tongue.

He sighs and moves, he turns on his side, supporting himself on his left elbow. I look at him, pretending that his sunglasses are not on anymore, I have to pretend and imagine because this is all I can do to at least believe that I am looking through him, at his soul.

"I can't see us as friends either," he whispers and licks his lips then he leans down and kisses me, slowly, very slowly. He pinches my upper lips between his teeth, the most amazing sensation either travel my body. Then he pulls away and leaves a soft kiss on my forehead, on the skin as my bangs is now slightly parted, revealing the middle of my forehead.

"What are we then?" I ask, my hand is now caressing the side of his body.

"I'm yours. Do you want to be mine?" He asks and I giggle. What an original way to propose me if I want to date him.

"It is an original way to propose, is not it?" I ask, a huge smile on my face.

He chuckles and pecks my lips. "I like original," he whispers sexily.

"So, what do you say?" He asks again.

This is a lot more tougher than I thought it would have been. I should probably wait before I say yes, maybe we should learn more about each others and not jump into the scenario but I cannot, every single part of me agree to say yes to him because I want to have something true with him. At least when I will be kissing him, I will not have double thoughts if either I am disrespecting myself and my family. At least I will be able to say that we are together, that he is probably mine.

I take a deep breath and cup his jaw. "I say yes, I am yours too."

He wastes no time and kiss me with such intensity and passion, I return the same kiss. He climbs on me and devours me. I feel better, I feel lighter, I feel freer than ever.

For a moment it felt real and amazing while we were together on this bed, it was our throne. If only you hadn't left me alone, you had promised. Everything was fake, wasn't it?

Hello Sunshines, here's the new Chapter! I'M YOURS. 💯🌞🌻

Please, make me happy by hitting the little star! And let me know about your thoughts. 💯

Another chapter will be up in the coming days, I'm freaking excited! I can't wait for you to read what's coming next!

Well, see you very soon.💛💛💛

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL

Emily X 🌻

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

30.8K 2.2K 58
♤VOL 1: Book III in the FORBIDDEN series♤ ♠♤ "Have you ever been in love?" I didn't know what to say to that. My skin heated with an embarrassed, u...
Blue Belt Por jbrandt70

Ficção geral

912 2 22
Matt was a track star like his brother, but everything changed following his Junior year of high school. His girlfriend Kris along with one of her...
148K 6.3K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...