The Tired Villainess

By Potatophobia

Lihua was an accomplished woman who lived a lonely life. Everyone thought that she had a loving family and wa... More

A/N
Prologue
Xu Qiang - 1.1
Xu Qiang - 1.2
Xu Qiang - 1.3
Xu Qiang - 1.4
Xu Qiang - 1.5
Xu Qiang - 1.6
Xu Qiang - 1.7
Xu Qiang - 1.8
Xu Qiang - 1.9
Xu Qiang - 1.10
Xu Qiang - 1.11
Xu Qiang - 1.12
Xu Qiang - 1.13
Xu Qiang - 1.14
Xu Qiang - 1.15
Xu Qiang - 1.16
Xu Qiang - 1.17
Alena Wilson - 2.1
Alena Wilson - 2.2
Alena Wilson - 2.4
Alena Wilson - 2.5
Alena Wilson - 2.6
Alena Wilson - 2.7
Alena Wilson - 2.8
Alena Wilson - 2.9
Alena Wilson - 2.10
Alena Wilson - 2.11
Han Suyin - 3.1
Han Suyin - 3.2
Han Suyin - 3.3
Han Suyin - 3.4
Han Suyin - 3.5
Han Suyin - 3.6
Han Suyin - 3.7
Han Suyin - 3.8
Han Suyin - 3.9
Han Suyin - 3.10
Han Suyin - 3.11
Han Suyin - 3.12
Han Suyin - 3.13
Han Suyin - 3.14
Han Suyin - 3.15
Han Suyin - 3.16
Han Suyin - 3.17
Han Suyin - 3.18
Han Suyin - 3.19

Alena Wilson - 2.3

24.3K 1.1K 408
By Potatophobia

Finn looked at Alena's indifferent gaze as he nodded.

"Will do, boss."

Sebastian turned to leave, and Mia followed him. Sebastian stopped and looked at her.

"You're staying here from now on." He said.

"No I'm not! Just because I'm here doesn't mean you're the boss of me!" Mia argued back, trying to keep her pride intact.

Sebastian lowly chuckled. This sent shivers along all the others present. They knew how cruel their boss was, how else would he be one of the most powerful mafia leaders?

Looking into Mia's stubborn eyes, Sebastian warned her, "Next time you talk back, I'll slit your throat."

Alena wanted to whistle at this comeback.

Maybe I should save that for later.

As much as it was entertaining for Alena to watch, she couldn't react. Her face was stone cold throughout, adding a mysterious charm to her.

Mia refused to back down from Sebastian's gaze. She was taken away by this man. He took her away from her family and friends, this was all his fault.

Mia thought that Sebastian deserved to be treated like this. If it were up to her, she would've already challenged him to a fight.

Alas, Sebastian is a busy man. After threatening Mia, he took a quick glance at Alena and saw her looking at Mia with a raised brow before he left with Finn.

Now Mia was left alone with the other members.

A young man around mid 20s tried to be friendly and help Mia feel welcome.

"Hi, my name is Ryder." He stuck his hand out for her to shake.

Mia looked at him and scoffed as she slapped his hand away.

"Don't try to act like you want to know me." She harshly said.

The man named Ryder became a bit red because of her rude actions.

Mia rolled her eyes when she saw everyone looking at her.

"What, never seen a good-looking person before?"

She tried to walk away but Archer was standing by the doorway. He was already standing there, but Mia thought that he was there to stop her.

"You're not my type." She said and pushed Archer.

"Oops, sorry." She falsely apologised.

Since she was riled up because of Sebastian, her annoyance was spread to Archer. Mia used a lot of force and Archer landed on the ground.

Everyone looked at Mia as if she was an idiot. In the original plot, Mia had done the same thing, but since Alena started daydreaming about Sebastian, she didn't do anything.

This time it was different. May looked at Alena and Alena put a finger to her mouth, signaling for May to be quiet.

May nodded and Alena moved away from her. She went to where Mia was still standing and kicked the back of her knee, making her lose balance and fall.

"Oops, sorry." Alena said with no indication of being sorry on her face.

She went and stuck out a hand for Archer and he took it, standing up again.

"Don't think that you own this place. If you disappear, no one will care." Alena said ruthlessly.

Mia grunted as she saw the hostile person looking down at her. Alena couldn't be bothered with her anymore and left with Archer.

"No one would care if you disappeared either!" Mia shouted thinking that it would make Alena scared.

'I really don't understand this girl, Arlo.'

'Me neither, host.'

...

Sebastian was in his office when Finn knocked on the door.

"Boss, I found out who she is."

Sebastian nodded at him so that he continues speaking.

"Her name is Alena Wilson, she was a member of a previous gang that joined us. She has a younger brother named Archer and is really protective of him."

Sebastian looked at Finn when he stopped talking.

"Alright. Is that all?"

"She works a lot of jobs to provide for her and her brother. She's a high school dropout and her parents are dead."

Sebastian leaned back in his chair. He let out a low hum and Finn left.

Miss Wilson...

...

After Alena and Archer left, Sebastian came back. He wanted to test Mia's skills.

He opened the door to the main room and saw Mia arguing with another member. Sebastian decided that he'll let them fight to see if Mia was actually good or if it was just luck.

Mia and the woman she was arguing with became quiet when they saw that Sebastian was here.

"You two, come here." He said.

The two nervously walked to him, Sebastian saw this and smirked.

"Where's the attitude now?"

Mia and the woman just put their heads down.

"Come to the fighting ground." He told the two and went away.

Everyone wanted to see how this would turn out so they followed. The woman that was arguing with Mia was May.

She quickly texted Alena about what happened and called her back. Mia started talking bad about Alena and Archer as soon as they both left, which angered May.

Alena got the text and made her way back to the house with Archer.

'This female lead just can't control herself, can she?'

'It seems so, host.'

...

Mia and May were circling each other in the ring. Everyone was watching with a lot of expectations. Not only was Mia acting as if she was above everyone, she also kept on thinking that they were supposed to entertain her.

Mia had her back straight as she looked at May. Her expression looked like she was looking at a joke. Finn signalled for them to start.

May started to move towards Mia. She tried to attack, but Mia blocked it. Mia grabbed May's hand and forcefully twisted her arm before kicking it.

May grunted loudly before she fell on the floor. Mia broke her arm. Everyone was shocked at what just happened.

It was supposed to be a friendly match, not every man for themselves. But, since Sebastian didn't say anything, they didn't either.

Alena came just in time to see Mia breaking May's arm. Mia looked at May with a gloating expression before she turned to Sebastian and smirked, trying to provoke him.

Alena ignored that as she swiftly entered the ring and held May's arm.

"I won't be able to participate in the tournament now." May said sadly.

Alena helped May get up. Mia saw Alena and her smirk became bigger.

"What, do you want to fight me now?"

"No." Alena rejected.

"Why? Are you scared?" Mia teased.

Alena looked at her with boredom before she looked at May. She ignored Mia's words and passed May to Archer, telling him to take her to the doctor.

Alena watched Archer and May leave before she looked back at Mia. She turned to leave when Mia said,

"You're lucky I didn't go hard on her."

Alena looked at Mia again, slowly finding her seductive face annoying to look at.

"You're lucky I didn't put a bullet through your head as soon as I saw you."

"You can't do that!" Mia screamed, horrified.

Alena smirked, "This is the mafia, not your little gang."

As she said that, she jumped out of the ring and saw Sebastian look at her. She nodded in response and left.

Please be less annoying in the future.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 21K 25
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.8M 108K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...