His Baby-momma

By Klareena

Elena Parke finally gets a break in her life when she manages to secure a job as the personal assistant of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 36

43.5K 1.7K 748
By Klareena

Elena's POV

Three days. Three bloody days is how long I've been in this hospital. With everyone here and some leaving and coming back for visits.

Ethan and I have practically moved into the hospital, and it's starting to do some brain damage on me. Looking at these white walls every for 72 hours is no joke.

Even when I want to stretch my legs. The furthest I can go is for a walk around this level. I can't go down because I could blow up at any time, note the sarcasm.

And throughout these three days Sean has been the most annoying person ever created.

And let's not forget about these Braxton Hicks. I need this baby out of me. This is worse than cramps, wa..y worse than cramps. I can't find one comfortable position in this bed.

I feel bad for Ethan because he's been staying up with me. All those uncomfortable nights, he tried making them comfortable for me wherever it was by cuddling with me or just lying besides me on this hospital bed. I'm sure his shoulders and neck cramp sometimes, but he hasn't been complaining. Just very concerned about me.

"You okay?"

I turned to the door when I heard Ethan's voice. It's nearly midnight and I had the guy go get me snacks. He was gonna get one of the brothers to do it but I refused, saying that I didn't wanna bother anyone, so he'd gone out to get it instead.

"Yeah. The contractions aren't as bad now." I sat up.

"Here's your stuff." He lifted the bag.

"Can I get the yoghurt and muesli please." I stretched out my hand so he'd give it to me.

He passed the products to me along with a spoon.

"Ethan." I looked up from my snack.

"Mmh" he hummed.

"I'm sorry."

"What for? You haven't done anything wrong." He moved to sitting next to me on the bed.

"It's just that, we're currently in hospital when it's your birthday tomorrow and I just feel really guilty that we won't be able to do something for your 25th birthday." I gloomily said.

"Why are you sorry babe? It's our little one that's got us here right now. You shouldn't be feeling guilty when you'll be giving the best birthday gift ever. From all the gifts that I've ever received in my entire life. Fatherhood is going to top them all up." He cupped my cheeks, then softly placed a peck on my forehead.

"I never actually thought of it like that." I smiled in realization.

"Yeah. So cheer up and finish up your snack. I'll just lie down on the the couch for a bit." He pointed to the couch that Dylan, Marcus and the twins were on just a few minutes ago before mom kicked everyone out. They're currently in a room next to mine. It's weird how we're all camping in the hospital when only one of us is actually supposed to be here.

I guess this is what having a family is like. Everyone caring for each other. The ones that aren't here are dad and Richard.

Dad is home because he's now taking care of the company and Richard has a surgery tomorrow, so he needs his night's rest.

Michael, Lucas and Sean went home to get everyone a change of clothes or something. Not really sure what they're home for so long when they left the hospital about two hours ago.

°°°

It's midnight! Ethan's birthday! I want to wake him up so I can wish him but he needs his rest. I just laid there and stared at him.
I throw my legs down from the bed and just stare at him.

My man is 25 today. I'm so excited, it's almost as if it's my birthday and not his.

Almost as if he sensed me staring at him like the freak that I am. Ethan's eyes opened and he sat up.

He saw me staring at him and he gave me a smile. "What's wrong?"

"Happy Birt-"

I felt a sudden pop between my legs then,
Splash!

I stared wide eyes at the water that just messed the floor and the bed. The yellowish and white substances that were on the floor with the water.

My water just broke.

I looked up at Ethan and he was mirroring my expression. His wide eyes moved from the floor to me and back again.

"I heard that pregnant women pee alot. But that is just nasty Lena, couldn't you hold it in till you got to the toilet?" Sean's voice snapped Ethan and from out trans.

"My water just broke." I breathed out.

"Your water just broke." Ethan said in a haze. "Your freaking water just broke! Sean call the doctor." Ethan panicked and came to my side. He helped me stand from the wet and messed bed.

"So that's what water breaking looks like?" Sean asked.

"Will you get the fucking doctor?!" Ethan shouted.

"Sheesh! Cool down. Your child's on the way and you're here cussing. I can just imagine how you'll spilling cuss words left and righ-"

"Get the fuck out and call the doctor before I harm you." Ethan said with a scowl on his face.

Sean lifted his hands up and left the room.

"Mom! Elena's water just exploded!" I heard his muffled scream to mom.

I rolled my eyes at his explanation.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Ethan asked with worry etched on his face.

"I'm okay." I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck. "Happy birthday my love." I said into his chest.

"Thanks babe. And thank you because you're about to give me the best present ever." He held me close and placed a kiss on my head.

"That bab-" I cut myself off with a loud scream. I held onto Ethan's shoulders as I crouched over because of the pain in my lower abdomen.

I heard the doors burst open and looked to see that it was mom.

"The baby's coming?" She asked

I nodded while trying to stand up straight. I tightened my grip on Ethan's shoulder and hand when very painful contraction came through.

What if something happens during the birth? Or what if I'm unable to push the baby out?
I started panicking. I tried calming myself down but it wasn't working.

"Lena?" Ethan called.

"She's panicking. Ethan sit her down." Ethan helped me get back on the bed and held my hand.

"Lena?" Mom stood in front of me.

"Look at me Lena." She cupped my cheeks.

My head moved up and I looked at her.

"Yes hunny. Now breath."

I was taking very deep breaths.

"In through the nose and out through the mouth hunny." I practiced what she said and I started calming down. " Yes sweetie. Just like that. In through the nose and out the mouth." She nodded.

My breathing slowed down. "You okay?" She asked

"Mmmh" I nodded.

"What is taking Barbara so long?" Ethan gritted out.

And just on cue, Barbara barged into the room.

"We're finally having the baby!" She smiled.

"What took you so long?" Mom glared at Sean.

"I couldn't find her anywhere." He defensively said as he shrugged.

"You wait and see what I'll do to you when this is all over." I said in a promising tone that I would've laughed at if I wasn't dying from this pain.

"Get out." She directed at Sean.

"Okay momma, I want you to lie down for me so I can check how dilated you are." She slapped her glove on.

I lay down and lifted my legs. Even though I find it very weird and uncomfortable to have someone checking me up down there, I made an exception because I need this baby out.

"How far apart are your contractions?" She asked and sat down. She fixed the duvet that was placed on my legs and she put a finger in me.

"Six minutes." Ethan answered

"You're only 2 centimeters dilated." She disposed of her gloves and I rested my legs back on the bed.

"I think we should get you strolling around this level so it'll help you with your dilation." She stated.

"Ethan. Why don't you and Elena go for a few walks around here and I'll be back in an hour to check on her."

I let out a hiss when a contraction hit. Ethan squeezed my hand and planted a kiss on it.

"We need new sheets." Mom said.

"I'll send someone to change those and clean the floor up. I'll be around the hospital. If anything happens then press the blue button on the bed." She said then left the room.

"You guys should go for the walk. I'll be here." Mom said.

Ethan helped me get up. Even standing hurts. It's like everything hurts right now. I leaned into Ethan and we penguin walked out the room. The twins heads lifted when they heard the door open.

I tried smiling at them, but my smile wavered because of the pain.

"So it's really happening hey?" Mason asked.

I forced a genuine smile and nodded.

"We're gonna be uncles." Jason excitedly smiled.

"Isn't this the sickest birthday present ever Eth'?" They looked at Ethan.

"Yeah. The best." He smiled

"Where are you guys going anyways?" Jason asked

"She needs to walk so that she gets dilated quickly." Ethan answered

"Oh.." they nodded.

Ethan and I continued moving through the hospitals corridors and would momentarily stop when a contraction hit.

"Why are you so quiet?" Ethan asked

"It's nothing." I dismissively said

"Communication. Remember?" He raised a brow at me

"I'm scared." I let out. "I'm scared that something might happen during the birth, tha-"

"No negative thoughts babe. Just positive. If you think you're scared then you have no idea what I'm feeling. I'm scared shitless. I think I'm even more scared than you are, yet you're the one that's pregnant." He chuckled.

"What are you scared of?" I asked as we passed an old couple that just exited a room.

"Well, I think I'm so excited that I'm scared. I mean in a couple of hours we'll be holding our little bundle of joy and just the thought got me scared." I laughed at his reason.

"So you're scared that someone will be calling you daddy in about two years time?" I teased

"Not like that. You know the feeling you get when you've anxiously been awaiting something and it's finally arriving?" He gushed out.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I am the one carrying that little human." I smiled.

"But I'm sad that you'll be going through the pain alone." He pouted

"You don't have to be sad about that. I mean it is the beauty of being a woman." I shrugged.

"Yeah and that's what makes yall phenomenal. But you know, it's our baby. I just feel that we should go through the pain together." He massaged my back.

"Then I promise to inflict as much pain on you as possible during birth." I joked.

He let out a chuckle but sobered up when I tightened my hold on his hand that was around my waist and bent over.

"Let's get back. The contractions are getting worse now." I said in a pained tone.

...

"Lena!" Came JoJo's voice when she barged into the room. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!" She exclaimed.

"You're going to make me an aunt." She faked a sniffle with a pout in her face. "You doing fine?"

"Yeah. How'd you know that I was gonna be birthing soon?"

"Sean called. I called Abby and she said she's on her way."

We conversed before Abby joined the conversation. Than was outside with his brothers while they wished him.

Barbara came to check on me and I'm only four centimetres dilated.

I started squirming on the bed because of the contractions intensity. It's like ten times worse now.

"Please call Ethan." I grunted in pain.

JoJo quickly stood and went to get him.

"Babe." He walked in with his brows in a knot.

"It's even worse now Ethan." I cried out.

"Hang in there. Just think of holding our little one in your arms." He held my hand.

"Can we cuddle?"

"Sure." He smiled at me.

"You guys are so cute. We'll be outside." Abby said while dragging JoJo along with her.

I shifted so I could make space for Ethan. He got in and his hands wrapped around me. My back was facing him and he was hugging me from the back in the bed.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Feels like every where. I feel like I've got period cramps, but now it's like my uterus wants to fall out or something." He laughed at my description of the pain.

"Ethan?"

"Yeah."

"We haven't decided on names." I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"What do you want?" He asked

"I've always liked the name Zion for a boy, or maybe Zane. What do you think?"

"I'm fine with Zion. Just not Zane."

"Why not?" I frowned

"I don't want my child named after that artist that you like listening to."

"I actually didn't think of that. But he's Zayn with a 'y', ours will have an 'e' at the end."

"Not happening"

"Okay what names do you have for a boy?" I challenged.

"How about Elias?" He said after a long pause

"I actually like it." I smiled

"So it's settled then, if we have a boy we'll name Elias." Ethan concluded.

"Now for the girls names." I sighed and rubbed my tummy. A contraction hit but went as soon as it came.

"I already said that I want all names to have a like to our names. So I'm going Elaine, Athena, Elaina, Eleanore. Which ones from there?"

"I really like Athena."

"And I like Elaine." He said

"We'll see which one suites the baby best." I suggested.

"That seems fair."

"I can't believe you just picked out our child's name. But it's fair don't you think? I carry and you nam-" I was stopped by a contraction. But this time it felt almost like what the baby kicking would feel like.

It lasted longer than the others.

"I think I should get Barbara here. You've been sitting here long enough."

I just nodded as he left the bed. The contractions were now like three minutes apart and they're ten times more painful.

"Ethan!" I screamed, not being able to hear the pain.

He opened the door and called out to someone to get Barbara.

"I'm here babe." He held my hand

"It's really painful." I cried and practiced my breathing.

"Hang in there babe. A little longer and it'll be over." He gave my hand a squeeze.

Marcus, Dylan and Michael walked.

"You want anything Lena?" Michael asked. "Joseline, Abby and Sean went down to the cafe, so I came to check if y'all need anything so I can let Sean know."

"I need this baby out of me." I cried out.

"Mom went to get the doc. Need anything Eth'?" He asked.

Ethan shook his hand and continued squeezing my hand.

"We'll be next door. And you got this Lena!" Marcus cheered.

I cracked a smile, but it soon disappeared.

Mom soon barged in with Barbara. They walked in and the trio walked out.

"How you feeling Lena?" Barb asked while slapping some gloves on.

"Horrible" I cried. I could feel my hair sticking to my forehead because of my sweat.

"That's a good sign." I lifted my legs and she sat then stuck a finger up me again. "You're almost there momma. Eight centimeters dilated. Nine then ten and you'll be pushing." She took off the gloves.

"This whole time it's only 8?!" I freaked out.

"Calm down. You're almost there. It won't take long before you get to 10." She stood.

I placed my legs down with a scowl on my face.

"Can I get my cheese puffs please?" I looked over at Ethan.

He smiled and picked the cheese puffs from the table. He handed it to me. I mumbled a thank you and dug into it.

"Lena?" He called when Barb left and mom went to get water.

"Mmmh?" I mumbled

"Promise me that no matter how hard and painful it gets you won't give up on me or baby." He stroked the back of my hand.

I looked up at him and saw how concerned he looked.

"I promise not to give up on y'all." I assured him.

I'd be an idiot to give up on Ethan and our baby only when things are about to get very interesting.

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"Just for being there and the fact that you're going through this pain for our little one." He said.

"I love you." I cupped his cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled.

I leaned over and gave him a light peck on his cheek.

"Let's do this." He nervously breathed out.

After what felt forever. I finally reached 10 cm dilation.

Barbara had Ethan, mom, JoJo and Abby wear the green protective garments because they'd be in the room during the delivery.

Barb also two nurses assisting her.
And I was squirming and screaming like a banshee in heat.

"Lena take deep breaths before we can start pushing." Barbara said.

"I'm calm! Can I start pushing now?" I cried.

"Three deep breaths then push, when I count to give you stop pushing."

"Mmh-ahhhh!" Another contraction hit.

"Okay.. push!"

I pushed with all my might. I directed all my energy to pushing.

".... Three, four, five and stop." She directed. "Deep breaths" mom reminded me.

"You can do this babe." Ethan encouraged me. I don't feel like talking to him right now. It's because of him that I'm in such pain.

"We'll wait for another contraction then you can push. Remember to breath." Barb reminded.

"I feel like I'm being cut into two..." I started.

"I'm sorry babe. It'll be over soon." Ethan kissed my forehead

"And it's because of you!" I screamed.

"Push." Barbara said

"Ahhhhhh..!" I groaned.

"...and five! Stop pushing."

"I don't think I can go on." I cried. "It hurts very badly." I sobbed.

"No hunny. I know you can do it." Mom rushed to my side.

"You're doing great chica. You can go on." I heard JoJo.

"I'm sorry but it hurts." I cried.

"Lena you'll have to push again soon. Just focus on holding your little one in your hands, think of this as like a price to pay before you bring a wonderful soul into this world." Came Barbara's voice.

"Don't forget that I'm with you the whole way babe. And remember you said that you'd inflict pain on me?" Ethan said in my ear.

I sniffled and nodded.

"Then do it. If you feel like the pain is too much just squeeze my hand or arm as hard as you feel and maybe I'll feel half of what you're feeling." He said.

I nodded again while taking deep breaths.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath before speaking, "I'm ready." I sniffled

"Okay. After your next contraction, you push."

I nodded.

My next contraction hit and I pushed, making sure to squeeze Ethan's hand, hard.

"Deep breaths. You're doing good momma. A few more pushed and we'll be crowning."

"I need a drink." My throat was very dry from all the crying and screaming.

Abby came with a water bottle. I took a few gulps before she took it back.

"Okay. One more big push."

Ethan used a handkerchief to wipe the sweat on my forehead.

I started pushing after a contraction and half way through the push I heard JoJo scream, "We can see the hair!"

Those words encouraged me to continue pushing.

"You're doing great hunny." Mom said and pushed my hair from my eyes.

I heard a baby's cry and I don't think I've ever been happier to hear a cry.

"You did it babe!" Ethan excitedly shouted.

"It's a girl!!" Abby shouted.

"We got us a baby girl babe. Oh my gosh. I'm a mother and you're a fa- I mean I'm a dad now and you're a mommy." He rushed his words and planted kisses on my forehead.

He moved to see our baby girl.
Even though I've just given birth, I didn't feel any relief. I still felt I was being split in half.

I let out a scream when a contraction hit me again and Barbara rushed to my side.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"It hurts!" I shouted while pushing. I don't know why but pushing just felt right this moment.

"Oh my goodness another one!" JoJo screamed.

Ethan moved to where she was and his eyes widened.

"Push Elena! Push." Mom screamed.

I continued pushing then heard another cry.

I let out a deep breath when I felt relieved.

Before I could even catch my breath and look at my children Ethan assaulted my lips. He smacked his lips on mine and gave a breath taking kiss.

I pulled away when I need to breath.

"Thank you for the best gifts ever babe. We have two children!"

"Another girl!" Abby screamed.

"If only you knew how much love I've got blooming for you right now. My heart feels like it's gonna explode. Gosh! I love you!" He exclaimed.

"Let me see them" I said. I'm exhausted but I wanna see my mini me's.

Mom was carrying one while JoJo had the other.

I reached out for them and mom was first to hand me my baby. I put her on the left side of my chest and JoJo handed me the other one and placed her on my right.

"Who was first?" I asked

"See there fingers. We marked the first one on her thumb." Barbara said.

I checked their thumbs and the one on my left was baby one.

I felt tears run down my cheeks and I chuckled when Ethan wiped them off.

"This one has your nose Ethan." I sniffled, pointing to baby two.

Ethan chuckled.

"What are y'all gonna name them?" Mom asked

"Who's getting which name?" Ethan whispered to me.

"I think the first one should get Elaine because she was like shining light in our lives and baby two will be Athena because she's one smart baby to have hidden throughout the pregnancy." I smiled while admiring my two beauties.

"Baby one is Elaine Knight and baby two is Athena Knight." I loudly said with a smile.

"I love it." Ethan said then planted a kiss on all three of our heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 221K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
3.2M 117K 33
Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm not talking about Oreos. Nope. This is m...
3.6M 141K 34
C O M P L E T E D ☼ Book 1 ☼ - for·bid·den love a love forbidden by family, society, conscience, etc. - Jonathan Stiller, the powerful owner of th...
2.5M 72.5K 79
Life doesn't always go the way you expect it to. At least that's the way it is for Skye Knight. She never expected her boss to kiss her. Or for tha...