DAYDREAM ✓

By DiamondMaknae

❝My life was totally simple until I woke up in the bed of a world famous K-POP band member.❞ Started: 2 Decem... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Darkness.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 28

2K 116 139
By DiamondMaknae

You weren't who you were supposed to be
And I jumped on you just like a freak.

Now que Jimin Hyung's 'excuse me'

🌌

5th August, 2021

"I really don't want this, Taru" you said as you rummaged through your passport details again. You had a seat next to her in the economy section, just like the rest of the staff. "I'm not a part of Bighit" you stated and she tched.

"You don't have to be!" She let out irritated, her face scrunched. "Listen. We're both going to the USA on the same day, so rather than getting two flights booked at two different times and two different hotels, why not get two tickets booked on a single flight and a single hotel, with me and you together? It's not like I'm booking my flight with the other staff! They were offering a discount but I declined just so I could get the seat right next to you. Now kindly shut up, and come with me. The boarding pass is in your hand any way." She let out all at once, ignoring you and moving ahead in the airport.

You took in a deep breath but nonetheless walked after her, shrugging off any other doubts. You sat in the plane, looking out the small window and sighing. You didn't want to do anything. You didn't want to meet the others. You wanted to stay away from them. You wanted to stay away from him.

Not because you didn't want to see them or that you wanted to forget them. It didn't scare you that they had all forgotten about you or that they never knew you. You didn't care if Jungkook recognized you or not. All you were worried about, was if you would be able to act clueless this time when you see him.

All you were worried about, was if you could act as if you never knew him after he put a ring on your finger a few days ago.

🌌 

7th August, 2021

Bangtan had already checked in the hotel, so had all the tour staff that included Taru, and on special circumstances you too. The decor was not just simple, it beautifully and aesthetically complimented the hotel. Nothing small but everything was grandiose and magnificent.

Their performance was important, and was on a huge scale. They had been in the stadiums and on stages in the past years as well but they were still nervous. Just to make sure that everything went right, they practiced as long as they could.

Running from one place to another, taking the correct posture, and then coming back to the original positions was difficult. But they kept on training themselves for perfection, not wanting to leave a single mistake for the viewers to spot, they wanted to make it worth everything. They wanted to make ARMY proud. And they knew they will.

After exhausting themselves to the fullest they had come back to their rooms. Yoongi was the first one to run, followed by Jimin and J-hope followed by Jin, and then finally Jungkook and Taehyung. Namjoon stayed back to practice once again and then he walked back too.

🌌

9 am

After showering, Jungkook realized that the room was enough for seven people. They could've shared one, but then there were people like Yoongi who wanted privacy.

The view was great when he stared through the window, trees and birds and a couple making out. He choked on his saliva wondering why would he even stare at them? Then he walked back to his bed, water still dripping from the edges of his hair, and plopped himself on it. He laid down, grabbed his phone and started scrolling through the shared Twitter account. They still, he thought, shared a single account.

Scrolling through the tweets ARMY'S had posted he heard the door to his room creak open. He questionably propped himself on his elbows but then leaned back seeing Taehyung. "Hey hyung~" he greeted the elder lazily and waited for him to lay beside him. "Do one thing for me!" Taehyung jumped next to him, throwing his hands around Jungkook's neck. "What? I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook said lazily, again, while Taehyung smiled creepily at him.

It took Taehyung a lot to send Jungkook all the way down five floors to call Taru. He was already tired but felt like he should help his hyung so he agreed on the deal of having fed for a week on Taehyung's money and went down to call her. The two elevators confused him for a moment and kept on pushing the buttons, entering the one which reached his floor first.

Both of them arrived together and he entered the one on his left side. While being pulled down he wondered that he saw a familiar silhouette in the other elevator but he shrugged off the thought.

There was a ting sound that marked his journey end and he walked out the elevator. Searching for room 505, he greeted the other staff members he saw on his way.

Noticing the door was open, he walked inside, not even bothering to knock, he wasn't habitual to that. The window was slid open and the cool breeze made him shiver. He went to close the windows first and then he sauntered to the bed.

She was completely covered in sheets, as if dead. Even her head was inside the sheets and she didn't wake up when he shook her. "Taru..." He whined lazily, shaking her more but she didn't wake up.

Deciding it was the only option, applicable and left, he took in a deep breath and jumped on top of her. The girl under him, who he thought was more than ten kilograms less than him, screeched loudly causing him to shift his weight immediately.

"What the heck?!" He heard her shout, her voice different, perhaps due to sleep and replied "You weren't waking up." And everything after happened in slow motion. Her frame got up slowly, the blanket falling down revealing her face. And when she sat up properly, their faces weren't that close but not even that far.

You were shook.

He was jungshook.

"Jung-" Before you could complete your line he yelled on your face and got up quickly and then ran outside. And then you realized it wasn't the same year, it wasn't the same place and it wasn't the same man who had known her better than her herself.

Hoping to see him somewhere, you walked behind him, more like ran. He was standing near the elevator, waiting for the door to open. Pressing the button repeatedly, he kept biting his lips nervously. and you were just a few steps away. You quickly jogged to him and swiftly patted his shoulder.

He turned around to see you and his eyes went big straight away. "I'm sorry-" He started to apologize but you cut him off "Who were you looking for? Taru?" He first looked at you in awe, surprised that you were speaking Korean. He nodded at you, eyes wavering thinking that he thankfully didn't enter the wrong room or floor or elevator or hotel. "She went outside, I don't know where she is..... I'm her friend" You said softly and he kept bowing, his ears turning red.

He stared at your face and then at your small smile which was accompanied by two lazy eyes, small but decent enough to be called non-Asian. "I'm-" He probably went on to introduce himself before you cut him off. "Jungkook, I know." You kept your little smile. "I'm sorry again." He bowed and then heard the ting, he'd swear, but the door was still shut and he walked into it and he felt he saw the stars in daytime.

Without making any eye contacts he walked in fast when the door separated and pushed the button leading to his floor. The door took too long to close and he could feel you staring at him but he kept looking elsewhere, not wanting to look at your face.

Within seconds he reached there and ran out, as if there was some spirit behind him. He hastened his steps and finally reached back to his room. There, he saw Taehyung and a lazy Taru next to him, sleeping comfortably.

"Taru. wasn't. there." Jungkook gritted his teeth, narrowing his eyes at Taehyung. "Oh... Yeah. She came in after five minutes you went away." Taehyung merrily smiled, and Jungkook crossed his arms, not wanting to talk of the 'uneventful event' of today.

"Leave. My. room." He said and Taru's eyes fluttered open. "You're awfully rude today, Kook" She frowned. "I just wanna get some sleep." He shrugged. "I'm tired" he threw himself on the couch.

"Let the baby have some rest." Taehyung smiled and Taru yawned, getting up and leaving the room. Once they were out, Jungkook put the sheets over his face and sighed. "Why am I so awkward" He muffled in the pillow, switching on the AC to cool down his hot temperature.

A/N

Junganya_04 THIS WOMAN.
THAT'S IT. THAT'S THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.
THIS WOMAN WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER.
THE SCENES ARE HERS,
THE CHARACHTERS ARE HERS (she a character herself tho)
THE STORY HERS
HECK MY WHOLE ACCOUNT HERS.
YUP. I'M DONE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 427K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
900K 34.3K 51
"Let me be the dilf you were talking about in your sleep." ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 2/21/2019 Ended: 10/3/2020 **🥈2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
30.4K 535 25
'Why-y d-id yo-u kid-napped me wh-at did i do to y-ou' : : : 'Do you think i kidnapped you? No baby i didn't kidnap you ,i just take what's mine. You...