Antares: The Lost Star [MARVE...

By Isle-Of-The-Lost

star, a luminous point in the night sky which cause the emotions of serenity and harmony in times of stress o... More

the lost star
ragnarok
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
infinity war
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
end game
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight

forty three

1.8K 74 5
By Isle-Of-The-Lost

CHAPTER FORTY THREE
THE KREE AND THE FLERKEN

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

Loki stood with his back rested against the cool wall of the Avengers Compound, arms crossed along his chest as he watched with heavy eyes as images of children, and adults whom were fallen in the aftermath of Thanos' snap displayed itself on a screen, red flashing numbers counting the missing around the world, currently on 3,221,371,938 and counting.

When looking for Director Fury, Natasha and Loki had only come across his abandoned vehicle and a small mid guardian object known as a Pager to the blonde. It displayed red and blue along with a star in the middle. Loki puzzled at the item when Natasha first showed it to him, but they brought it back never the less and it was now hooked up to a larger communicator source. Charging.

"This is a nightmare." Steve gruffly spoke from his position leaning against the table before the hologram. Loki's eyes shifted towards the infamous Captain America, eyes turning to slits.

"No, Captain. Nightmares are things children fear at night. This - this is much more than that." Loki hissed, kicking himself off of the wall, not missing the side eye he received. "This is a horror unlike anything we've seen before. This is Murder."

"Hey," Rhodes came into the room, gaining the attention from the three. "So, that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell that thing was going." The three was quick to follow him into the room holding the pager.

"What do we got?" Natasha asked the two men, Doctor Banner and Rhodes.

"Whatever signal it was sending finally crapped out." Banner said.

"I thought we bypassed the battery." Steve stated, though it came through as a question.

"We did. It's still plugged in. It just stopped." James sighed.

"Reboot it. Send the signal again."

"We don't even know what this is." Banner spoke, pointing at the object as though it weren't stable. Loki looked amongst the group, wondering how much faith they had in their supposed leader.

"Fury did. Just do it, please." Natasha pleaded. Loki didn't need to enter her mind to know just how much she trusted and believed in the missing man. "You tell me the second you get a signal. I wanna know who's on the other end of that thing."

Loki watched from behind as Natasha turned, stopping in her tracks, the look of shock in her face made the God smirk as he turned, already knowing that whoever that pager was trying to contact, was here. A woman with blonde hair wearing the logo from the pager across her chest, eyes glaring at the four heroes and the one anti-hero.

"Where's Fury?" She questioned with a glare.

"He's gone." Natasha sighed, feeling sorry for the woman before her. Obviously the woman, Carol, was aquainted with the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. having been the man's 'back up'.

The woman's glare only hardened as she tried to keep up her facade but Loki could see that it was breaking, eyes turning glossy as a million thoughts ran through her mind. But she was Kree, he could see that, and they were trained to never fear and never show emotion.

"What I would like to know, is why a Kree girl has a receiving pager to Nicholas Fury?" Loki asked, words filled with charm and venom as he smiled down at the woman, wondering why he hadn't realised the star across her chest earlier that represented the Star-Force team.

"And what is the God of Mischief doing on Earth along side it's Mightiest Heores?" She asked back with equal amounts of charm and venom. Loki smiled, a laugh breaking through from her words. He liked her.

"Carol?" A woman's voice spoke up from behind the blonde, everyone's shocked expressions turned towards a wary and tired looking woman, in her dark arms she held an orange cat along with a child whom looked much like her. He had never met them before and had no idea why they had clearance into the facility.

"Kendal? Oh god, I'm so happy you're okay." The woman's once hard shell broke as she slouched into the dark skinned woman's embrace, whom had previously quickly handed the cat towards the younger girl, mother like instincts kicking in as she consoled the woman, as if she hadn't just lost everything.

"I'm so sorry, Carol... But Fury is gone." Kendal sighed, tightening the hug.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry, I know how much he meant to you." She responded, pulling away, leaving the group even more confused.

"Okay, so now there is a Kree and Flerken inside the Avengers Compound. Wow, and you guys don't even realise." Loki laughed, bemused as he walked from the room, taking a wide birth around the teenage girl holding the orange cat in her hands as if it were some common house pet, the other avengers looking at the god with amuse, wondering why the cat was called a Flerken and what that meant.

The three had a moment, laughing about how big the teenager had gotten and how they were both sorry to one another about how Fury was now missing, killed by Thanos' snap, one among billions. Seeming to catch up the Avengers on some hidden information.

"So you're telling me that after all these years, you're married to Fury?" Natasha hissed with furrowed brows as if it were the most bizarre thing she had ever heard. The group were now back in the main area, the Flerken ran free amongst the compound while the two dark skinned ladies sat down on a chair, the younger of the two looking obviously saddened by the loss of her father while the older knew better, was trained better. "And that Renaé is his child? He's a fricken father?"

"Natasha." Steve sighed, the news having become not surprising after the events that had unfolded.

"Come on, Steve. This is the most humerous thing to happen in the past fourty-eight hours. We deserve to take a breath, even if for a second." Natasha sighed, her body was in overdrive and although she believes that there was no time to take a break, her body was bound to give out and she knew when enough was enough.

"We'll take a breath when we fix this." Steve added.

"How about we get back to the part where Antares' brother may potentially be stuck in Space? No food, or water." Loki hissed towards the two blonde's, one being the distraction and the other being the only person whom could potentially help them. If he couldn't save Anatres' he was damned sure that he'd try to save her brother.

"And Tony." Steve cut in, knowing the hatred the two had for one another and how angry the man was going to be when he realised that the God whom had killed hundreds of people and the sole reason they were together today, was now working with them.

"No. Just Rigel." Loki spoke, a smirk on his face. Natasha sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose while Banner tried to not laugh.

"Right, is there anywhere that they may be?" Carol spoke up in wonder.

"Well, Thanos is from Titan and they were abducted from one of his children, Ebony Maw." Loki spoke, having watched the video footage of Rigel's escape from earth.

"Well, that's a start." Steve huffed.

A.N
Man, sometimes I really think that I'm a good photo editor then sometimes I believe that my media class was a waste of time

for those of you who don't read my Rigel series:

TAMI WILLIAMS AS RENAÉ MILLER

SANAA LATHAN AS KENDAL MILLER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 14
|CONTAINS THOR: RAGNAROK SPOILERS| Book 1 of the Divine Series Following the story line of Thor: Ragnarok, new character, Eira, born on Asgard, rai...
13K 975 40
Thor Odinson has once again restored peace to the nine realms and eliminated the threat of Ragnarok, effectively saving his world. This should be cau...
18K 729 25
Thank you so much for #3 in #buckyxreader and #6 in #asgard Please be sure to read the second book in this series! It's a bit shorter but I'm sure yo...
2.1K 45 30
"I had always seen myself as a star; I wanted to be a Galaxy." BOOK 3 OF THE NEXT GEN SERIES STAND ALONE THOR - THOR RAGNAROK © MADZOBSESSIONS