connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

By skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge

6.9K 577 587
By skittlesmalum

Tin Can Challenge

-

"Hi guys, today I'm here with my boyfriend," Calum said.

"Again," I chuckled, "I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. You belong here."

I looked at him in awe and he leaned in for a kiss, but then

"Uh, excuse me? What about us?" Matt said in his sassy like voice.

"Like, we're also here," Nick joined him.

Calum groaned, "Yeah, we also have these two cockblocks here."

I chuckled and introduced them.

"These guys are Nick and Matt, if you didn't know. A lot of you requested a video with them and here you go."

"Before we start please ignore my black eye. I tried to cover it up with make up but it didn't work. Just wanted to say that you don't have to worry about anything, I'm fine," Calum said smiling and I kissed his cheek.

"Now on to the challenge. We're going to do the Tin Can Challenge. Here we have ten cans of lovely food," Nick started explaining.

"But guys, do you know how hard it was to buy those? Matt is vegan so we had to be very careful with what we were buying and couldn't get the really gross stuff," Calum interrupted him.

"Yeah, really wasn't that easy," I agreed.

"Anyway, there's still some gross stuff in those cans," Nick continued, "And here we have our bowl with pieces of paper in it. We wrote numbers on the cans and then on those paper pieces and everyone has to pick one and then eat what's in the can."

"Thank you for explaining. Now, who wants to go first?" Calum asked and grinned at the camera.

✧ ✧

"You look kind of really hot with a black eye," I whispered as Calum and I were cuddling on the couch, watching Orange Is The New Black, and I started to leave small kisses on his neck.

"I hope this is going to turn into making out and then to sex."

"Remember when you couldn't even admit that you were gay and now look at you. You've come so far, always needy for my dick. I'm so proud," I said and wiped away an invisible tear.

He hit me on the shoulder and chuckled, "Oh god, I hate you."

"Not even a minute ago you wanted to have sex with me."

"I've changed my mind," Calum said and went back to watching until his phone rang.

"Hello? [...] Oh, really? That's amazing. [...] When? [...] Yeah, okay. We'll be there in half an hour, Thank you so much."

"Who was that?" I asked. 

"The police station. They got our laptops and my camera, we can pick it up as soon as we want," he answered and got up, already putting on shoes.

"Can you go alone? I'm already in my pajamas."

"Already? You got out of bed today and didn't even change into something different, just keep them on and get your ass up. I want my camera back."

"I'm not going to the police station in pajamas."

Then Calum threw my shoes at me and told me to put them on but I still said no and he started to get mad.

"God, Michael. Just hurry up and put on your fucking shoes. It's not that hard. Besides, it's already dark outside and no one will see you running around in pajamas."

"I'm too lazy," I whined and he took a deep breath.

"Whatever, I'm just going alone."

He left the apartment by slamming the door shut really loudly.

I didn't even know why he was so mad at me for not coming with him. It really wasn't a big deal to just drive to the police station and get our stuff.

Maybe my laziness started to annoy him but I couldn't and wouldn't change that.

I was way too lazy for changes.

But maybe Calum was just on his man period or maybe he was pregnant and had mood swings.

I knew that this wasn't really a thing but he acted like he was. 

I shrugged and grabbed my phone, then started to scroll through my timeline and replied to some tweets and also followed a few people. 

[from: lucifer]

i just had dirty sex with ashton in my parents bed

[to: lucifer]

ew what the hell

tmi

[from: lucifer]

it was gr8 mate

so waddup ??

[to: lucifer]

calum is on his man period or something cry

[from: lucifer]

so youre not gonna get some tonight

i feel sad for you

[to: lucifer]

im just gonna wank to the thought of u again bby xOxOxXX

[from: lucifer]

ew go away you have a boyfriend

wait

agAin ???

MICHAEL

I just chuckled and went back to Twitter, this time on my fangirl account and tweeted out of boredom.

@skittleshood: when bae is on his man period cry 

I attached a selfie of me pouting and tweeted it, getting back a lot of responses about how Calum could be a bitch when he was on his period. I laughed and went back to watching TV, waiting until Calum returned with our stuff.

✧ ✧

"Calum, fuck."

"That's what you get for being a lazy fuck and then tweeting some dumb shit about me," he said through gritted teeth as he pounded into me.

My nails were digging in his back while he was gripping my hair, pulling at it not very careful but I didn't care. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and everything was just really hot.

I tried to hold back the moans but it was hard, the pleasure I was feeling was so overwhelming and I had no control over what my body was doing.

"You look so pretty like this, all fucked up and sweaty. I love to hear you screaming my name, kitten," Calum said and pressed his lips to my collarbones, starting to nibble at the skin and leaving a purple mark, "So fucking pretty."

I closed my eyes and moaned his name again as he hit the spot repeatedly.

"I'm s-so close," I breathed out and Calum grabbed my hard length, pumping it.

"You're not allowed to cum yet until I'm finished," he said and I let out a small whimper.

It was so hard to keep my body under control while Calum was kissing my neck and pumping my length and thrusting so hard into me that I started seeing stars and that all at once.

But his movements soon became sloppy and he came inside of me, me releasing soon after.

"I have no idea how or why this just happened but I loved it," I breathed out.

"Fuck."

"I should make you angry more often because angry sex is the best kind of sex after doing it out of love."

He just smiled and kissed me really hard, leaving me even more breathless than I was before.

"I fucking love you, Michael."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm laughing and cringing at the same time what even is this chapter

I hope you enjoyed this even though it wasn't my greatest chapter.

I love you all so much, see you again for the last chapter!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...
719K 43.6K 39
collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos or songs) - in which calum has a youtube...
9K 334 24
"Are you real?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Or Michael is a kitten hybrid who has a rough past. When he was little, he was dumped on the streets...
85.7K 3.9K 21
"Luke, I have a boyfriend!" "What!? Who?" "His name is Michael." "Where did you meet him?" "I met him online." ---------- [Warnings: boyxboy, swearin...