WAIT FOR ME ⇾ LUKE SKYWALKER...

By sarahsyndulla

After the events of Bespin (Empire Strikes Back), Luke joined his father, Darth Vader and became a Sith appre... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty

epigraph

2K 48 12
By sarahsyndulla

WAIT FOR ME
A STAR WARS AU

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
- 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂 𝑽𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒖

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

~𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕~

Chloe Bennett as Soyara

Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker

Carrie Fisher as Leia Organa

Harrison Ford as Han Solo

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

~𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔~
(If you want to make one and send it to me, I'll put it here alongside mine)

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hello there! My name is Sarah, and I'm writing this because I haven't seen many completed Dark! Luke Skywalker stories, and I'd like to help change that. This book will contain a few choice words but will remain clean otherwise. There will be hints of possible torture and other events, but I will alert you if I feel like it is triggering. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or pm me. I love to hear from readers!
May The Force Be With You!
- Sarah

𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓:

I do not own or have any rights to all characters except my OC and possible made up characters along the way. All other characters and information used to write this story belong to Disney, Lucasfilm, and so on.

edited 12/2020
*whole re-edited version of this book will be up on january 01, 2021*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.1K 49
Jacen Skywalker's story continues, as he learns the ways of the Force, and takes the Grey Path. While his Father, Luke Skywalker, trains Rey, who had...
1.8K 85 10
Sidious has been leading Anakin into the Dark Side. The process is slow and takes time, but it will earn him a powerful apprentice. His closest frien...
3.9K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...
12.1K 126 8
(Y/N) (L/N) is the surviving Jedi Padawan from the after of Order 66. He has been living and hiding from the Sith and the Empires vow never to use hi...