Batfamily Oneshots

QueenOfShippers tarafından

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... Daha Fazla

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Jaytim《19》Abused

2.5K 47 6
QueenOfShippers tarafından

Okay, before you guys freak out about the title, let me explain.

I've read a few different stories where Tim is living in an abusive home and is boyfriends with Jason.

Jason notices sometimes in the stories and helps Tim out, although there was an interesting one where Tim died...

Anyways I hope you enjoy my interpretation of this idea.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

"You useless child. I'll teach you some manners." Tim's father spat out, getting ready to slap Tim across the face.

Tim instincly blocked his face with his hands, his dad's slap going on his right arm, instead of his already bruised cheek.

"That's it! Go to your room! And no dinner or breakfast either!" Tim's father yelled, pointing at his sons room.

Tim mumbled in pain, while trying to get up onto his legs, one being injured from his father pushing him down the stairs.

"Yes sir." Tim got out as he staggered to his room, his father nudging him as he went downstairs to watch TV.

As Tim got to the entrance, he leaned against the wall and shifted over all his body weight to the uninjured leg.

He scanned his messed up room, dirty clothing scattered close by his dresser, his old torn blanket laying on his bed, his broken pillow on it too.

The mattress had a huge tear and if smelled of garbage, rotten eggs, and alcohol. But Tim got used to the smell over time.

He put his backpack on the ground next to his bed, and took out his phone that Jason had gotten him.

Timmers: hey ~sent 6:45 pm

Jay: hey back ~sent 6:46 pm

Timmers: how was school? ~sent 6:46 pm

Jay: school was good. I have a question to ask you ~sent 6:47 pm

Timmers: ask away ~sent 6:47 pm

Jay: would you like to go on a date with me? Tomorrow at 12? I can pick you up if you want. ~sent 6:48 pm

Tim sighed as he read the text his boyfriend sent him, running his pale and slender fingers through his long black hair.

He wondered if it would be a good idea to go. Hopefully if it's a food restaurant their bathrooms will have toilets to puke in afterwards.

Timmers: when and where? ~sent 6:49 pm

Jay: how about Bob Evan's? ~sent 6:50 pm

Timmers: yeah, that's fine by me. Can't wait to see you ~sent 6:50 pm

Tim shut off his phone and tucked it back into his backpack, making sure it was well hidden from his father. If his dad ever found out he had a smart phone...

Tim shivered at the thought of what his dad might do to him. Sure he only has two more years left until he can leave, but still.

His dad can hold a lot against him, and him not knowing he has a boyfriend, sometimes Tim has to cancel on dates.

Tim hadn't seen Jason since last week. Or 12 days to be more precise. Or 12 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes, and 18 seconds.

Tim really misses his boyfriend, and it was an added bonus that Jason could take him places and his dad would never know about it.

Like how Jason took him to his first amusement park last month, or went to see his first movie two weeks ago, or even owning a book.

The only thing was that Jason always insisted he eat something, claiming he was "too skinny" or something like that.

Tim didn't like the idea of eating very much. It's not that he doesn't want to eat, it's just that his stomach is highly sensitive.

Ever since he can remember, if Tim ever ate anything larger than a grape, he would throw up.

Sometimes he will make himself throw up, but others his stomach can't hold the food in, and it always travels up.

In order to stay alive, Tim eats dried cranberries and cut grapes. Sometimes small licks of ice cream.

But if Jason ever knew any of this, he would feel super guilty of making him eat all the time, and that was the last thing Tim wanted.

Tim started to yawn, so he decided he might as well get some sleep in.

~ time skip weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

"Wake up! You ignorant child!" Tim's father yelled, splashing cold water onto Tim and his blanket on his bed.

Tim screamed and woke up instantly, jerking awake, to see it was 10:58 am. He only has an hour to get ready and leave.

Thinking up of a quick excuse his dad will take, he got out of his bed and started get ready after hid dad left.

He decided he was gonna tell him he was going to the library. That was basically the only excuse his dad took him, and the library was so far away it was enough time to be gone.

He was wearing a red jacket, some Jean's with a tear in the right knee, really worn out tennis shoes, and a plain black t shirt.

He walked down the stairs and saw his dad was watching the tv, drinking a beer, and sitting there on the one person couch.

"Umm... hey dad?" Tim asked.

His dad's head snapped towards him, him glaring at him. If looks could kill, Tim would be six feet underground.

"What do you need?"

"I was just gonna tell you I'm going to the library."

"Fine."

When his father turned his attention back to the screen, Tim turned and walked to the door and started to walk to Bob Evans.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Jason really quick, saying he was gonna be there a little early to reserve their table.

It was now 11:50 am (lol that's also the time it is right at the moment I'm writing this) and Tim had arrived.

"Table for two please." Tim told the lady before she could ask. She simply nodded and told him to follow her.

She led him to a table in the very back corner of the restaurant and placed down two adult menus and walked away.

Tim sat down in the chair in the corner and stared at the table as he waited for his boyfriend to arrive.

It seemed like hours when Jason arrived, though it was only about two minutes in reality.

"Hey Timbo." Jason said as he came up to the table Tim was sitting at and pulled out the chair in front of him to sit on it.

"Hey Jay." Tim whispered back, focusing his attention back on Jason. Which was a huge mistake on his part.

Tim saw how big the room was, and immediately started to have a small panic attack.

Jason didn't know about his agoraphobia, and Tim wanted to keep it that way. The only way to keep calm was to have his back pressed against the chair.

When the waitress came short after, Tim settled himself down and ordered himself an orange juice after Jason ordered green tea.

After the waitress left to go get the drinks, Jason turned his attention to Tim, who looked very uncomfortable.

"You okay Tim? You look tense." Jason noticed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tim smiled.

Jason didn't like it when Tim smiled like that. It was fake, and he knew it. But he chose not to say anything about it.

"Alright. But you know you can tell me anything." Jason told him, placing one of his hands on Tim's.

"Thanks Jay." Tim mumbeled, looking down at his and Jason's hands.

"So how was your day Timmy?" Jason asked, noticing Tim got a little stiffer.

"Uhhh it was good. I had to take an exam for school, but I passed. I also took a few tests and quizzes, all 100%." Tim explained.

Tim didn't know this, but Jason was secretly cringing. Jason had looked in to Tim's record through police files, and it told him a few interesting things.

Tim doesn't go to school. Although Tim said otherwise, Jason knew it wasn't true, and it hurt him to know Tim would lie to him about it.

Tim throws up after eating anything. He thought Tim had the flu the first few times he caught Tim throwing up, but it became too constant to be a flu.

He also knew that Tim's dad was a drunk. He's seen the payments his dad pays for alchohol, and it was over $200 worth per week.

It really hurt Jason knowing that Tim didn't want to tell him these things. He figured Tim had things to work out, but today was different.

Tim had a bruise on his cheek, a small cut on his forehead, his hair was soaked, he looked really tired, and his clothes looked like he got them out of a dumpster.

They even smelled like it too. And when Jason held onto Tim's hands, he could feel one of his wrists was sprained, and could sense a bruise on the other.

Another thing is that Tim had never let him walk him home, or even see it for that manner. He knew the address, but he has never seen Tim's house.

Red flags were everywhere that something was going on with Tim, and this wasn't the first time this has happened, nor the second or third.

One time Jason saw Tim with a bruise on his arm and he had a broken ankle. Another time Tim had a cut on his arm so deep it seeped blood onto his blue jacket.

"Tim, what happened?" Jason blurted out.

Tim looked at him, a little shocked for a second, and then confused. Jason could feel Tim's heart racing.

"What do you mean Jason?" Tim asked.

"I mean the bruise bruise on your cheek, the cut on your forehead, and your hair looks so wet it could be mistaken for a wet mop."

"Oh. I almost got mugged on the way over here." Tim explained.

Jason scanned Tim closely. His heart was beating faster than usual, his pupils dialated slightly, and his breath was slightly uneven.

"Again?" Jason asked.

Tim only nodded, lowering his head in shame. Fake shame. Jason sighed in annoyance.

"Guess muggers just really like you." Jason laughed out.

"Yeah." Tim chocked out.

And then it was silent.

Thankfully the waitress, Laurine came back with Jason's green tea and Tim's orange juice.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked them, taking out her ordering notebook and a pen, ready to write down their orders.

Jason asked for chocolate chip pancakes with sausage, and Tim asked for plain pancakes, no meat.

The waitress nodded and walked away, leaving the two teenagers in silence yet again.

"Tim, please talk to me. I know something's wrong. You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you." Jason whispered.

Tim just stared at his hands.

"Please, Tim." Jason begged.

"I'm fine." Tim mumbled back.

"No, you're not." Jason stated back, starting to get a little irritated.

"Jason. I'm fine." Tim smiled back, the fake smile not even reaching his eyes.

"Fine. You wanna do this? I know you're not. And I'll tell you how I know." Jason whispered darkly, Tim not looking frazzeled.

"I know your dad is a drunkie," Tim's eyes widened, "I know you don't go to school," Tim's mouth was open in shock, "and I know you throw up after eating."

At the last one Tim was in complete shock, not knowing what to say. This time he was caught off guard and didn't have any excuses.

"Tim, I was really hoping you would have told me before I figured out on my own, but we've been dating for almost two years now."

Tim started to look sad, and hung his head in shame.

"I know Jay. I just didn't know how to tell you. I can't just walk up to you and tell you those things. I was... scared." Tim whispered.

"Scared of what?" Jason asked.

"Scared that you would leave me if you knew. Scared that you would walk away. I didn't want you to know because I didn't want you to pity me."

At this point Jason could see tears falling off Tim's face and onto the carpeted floor.

"Why would you think I would do that?" Jason asked, starting to become sad at the thought Tim would think such a thing.

"Because you're Jason Todd. Bruce Wayne's second ward. You have all the money you could ask for. I didn't want to bother you."

"And?"

Tim sighed.

"And I didn't want you to think I was dating you for money problems. I didn't want you to donate money to me. I thought I was a problem."

Jason felt heartbroken.

"I thought that once you found out, you would leave me, think I was a loser, just like my dad, and make fun of me for having these problems."

"Tim, I would never do that." Jason reassured, place his other hand ontop of the other hand that was already on. Tim's.

Jason linked their hands together, which made Tim look up at Jason, letting Jason see his teat stained face.

"I love you too much to do that to you. I would never, and if I did, I would kill myself for hurting you."

Tim cried a little more, thankful to know he had someone as great as Jason to be with him.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" Jason asked him.

Before Tim could respond, he heard a familiar voice.

"Table for one." The gruff voice spoke.

Tim looked up to see his father walking to a table behind a waitress.

"Shoot. Jason, I need to leave." Tim told Jason, facing him again.

"Why?" Jason asked.

"Because my dad is here. I told him I'd be at the library. If he sees me here, only God knows what he'll do."

Tim pulled Jason up with him and started to go towards the door. Jason followed him out.

But not before Tim heard his father shout his name.

"Timothy Jackson Drake! You get over here right now!" Tim heard his father shout.

Tim turned his head to see his father following after him, so Tim sent Jason a look and let go of his hands.

"Don't follow me." Tim told him, before he bolted to the left, passing by a park and running into woods.

Jason followed his orders, and when he heard a man shout Tim's name, he stopped and looked at the man that was chasing Tim.

Jason guessed that was his father, and decided that he would follow Tim, just in a different way.

He started running, and after a while, found himself in front of an old rundown house that looked like it was about to break.

Jason decided to look through the windows to see what was going to happen.

He ran to the side of the house, and peered through a dirty window, to see Tim being roughly grabbed by what he assumed was his father.

Jason felt the urge to run in the house right then and there and knock the man out, but he decided he was going to wait a little longer.

Jason immediately regretted that decision when he saw the man take off his belt and use it as a whip against poor Tim's small back.

When Jason heard the sound of the belt hitting Tim in the back, and Tim screaming in pain, Jason didn't even think. He just ran.

When Jason got to the front steps of the house, he jumped over them and used his new found momemtom to kick down the front door.

Right after he kicked down the door, he was met with the sight of Tim laying on the floor, staring at him, new tears rolling over his old ones.

The man had his arm up, prepared to hit Tim on the back yet again, but was frozen when someone kicked down the door.

"Jason? I told you not to follow me." Tim said to him, his crying had stopped, and he was just staring at Jason in awe.

"Sorry, Timbo, but I don't listen too easily." Jason retored back.

"Who are you?" Tim's father asked Jason, looking scared, like Jason was about to tell the police he was found abusing Tim. Which he totally was.

"Tim's boyfriend. And you are?" Jason asked.

"Jack. Jack Drake." Jack went to shake Jason's hand, but Jason snarled at him and used his hand to whip him around.

When Jason had both Tim's dad's hands behind his back, Jason whipped out a pair of handcuffs he had in his back pocket and secured them around Jack's wrists.

"What are you, a cop?" Jack asked.

"No." Jason answered simply, going over to help Tim up off the floor, offering Tim a hand.

"You okay?" Jason asked Tim.

Tim just nodded and grabbed Jason's hand, letting Jason help him up.

"Then what are you?" Jack asked.

"That's a secret." Jason smirked, grabbing Jack's shoulder and led him outside, planning on taking him to the police station.

"Wait!" Jason heard Tim cry behind him.

Jason turned to face Tim.

"If you turn my dad in, I'll be sent to an orphanage, Jay. I won't be able to see you again." Tim whispered, starting to cry again.

Jason just gave him a small smile.

"Don't worry Tim. I'm sure Bruce will let you stay with us."

Tim was shocked yet again, not having anything say, but followed Jason and his father out of the house, and to the police station.

After Jack was dropped off, Tim and Jason walked back to Bob Evan's, and Jason drove Tim over to Wayne Manor.

Jason, Tim, and Bruce discussed Tue situation and that Tim would be living there and actually going to school with Jason.

Both Jason and Tim were happy they could live in the same house together, and Jason asked Bruce if there was something to help with Tim's stomach problem.

Next chapter will be a Demonfire story (Damian and Mar'i Grayson)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9K 81 22
What the title says. Just a bunch of Oneshots of the youngest batboy. Enjoy! 👋It will also include the other batboys, but mainly Damian Wayne. Reque...
14.5K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
225K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ˎˊ˗ ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...