Reverse BatFam Trash

By Morally_Gray

All in the title, Baby! Reverse batfam and other cute things for y'all. Literally the first thing I'm writi... More

Dialogue Introdution
Just an Awkward Family Dinner
Archetypes
Aggression Therapy
Mall shenanigans
take it to the grave
Escaping creeps (part one)
Past bedtime
Stubborn Idiot Child
Escaping Creeps (Part Two)
Stephanie (short)
A Casual Game Of Werewolf
A Casual Game of Never Have I Ever
Characters as stupid things I've said/heard in school (Ongoing)
School Musical (Part one)
School Musical (Part Two; Showtime)
I Ship It (Birdflash)
You Know You Can Tell Me Anything (Pride)
Stuck Elevator
You're a Terrible Babysitter (Jason Centric)
Dick is NOT Having a Good Night. (YJ)
Smallest, Weakest, Slowest, Youngest (part 1)
Smallest, Weakest, Slowest, Youngest (part 2)
Date night (Birdflash) ((part One))
How to Protect your Brother While On Your Period (Barbra Gordon)
Putting Quarantine On Hold
Drunk Baby-Sitting (Damian)((Short))
Sneaking Out... Almost (An Anthology)
Sick During Quarantine (Short)
Some Emotions To Get You Through Quarantine
Another Casual Game Of Werewolf (The Sequel)
That Sad One
Please Stop Playing With Knives
Bullies And The Principal's Office
Phone Flirting (BirdFlash) ((Short))
Costco Shenanigans (Mall Shenanigans pt. 2)
First Time Meeting Wally
DON'T TELL DAD!
You're All In Trouble
Principals Office (Part Two)
Just A Sibling Fight
Clue (short)
Someone Has A Date...
Halloween
Do You Love Me? (Jason)
AU reverse Brothers (Pt. One)
AU Reverse Brothers (Pt Two)
Embarrassing Stories
Meet The Team! (PART 50!)
Aftermath (Jason) ((Very Sad))
Dicks First Time Meeting The League
Femme Robin AU
Principal's office (part three) ((Jason))
AU Reverse Brothers (Part Three)
De-aged Robin
Protecting the Wayne Sons (Part one?)
Wally Needs To Say Something (Birdflash)
Tim Gives His Hot-Take On Kidnapping-Insurance
First Time Meeting Dick
Roy Forgets To Clear His Browser History
Protecting The Wayne sons (Part 2)
Protecting The Wayne Sons (Part Three)
Dick Is Gay
Dick is Gay (Part Two)
Dick Is Gay (Part Three)
Fuck Bullies
Fuck Bullies (Part Two) & Dick is Gay 4
Clark Babysits
Billy the Babysitter (a seaquel)
Barry the Babysitter (The Third Part)
Why Dick Hates School
Why Dick Hates School (Part Two)
Last one to Graduate
Can I Come in? We Had a Fight
Can I come in? We had a Fight(part 2) ((Epilogue?))
Excuse To Write Brother Banter (i.b The Interview)
Teen Titans AU (Part 1)
Chaotic YJ Team Headcanons
Remember That Time...
Teen Titans AU (Part 2)
Fake ID
Remember That *Other* Time... (Part Two)
Distress Call (i.e High Justice)
I've Been Framed!
Deaged Robin 2
Remember That **Other** Time... (Part Three)
Pixie Boots (ft. BIRDFLASH)
Wild Night (BatFam POV)
Wild Night (Dick & Selena POV)
Ace is a Good Dog
Wally West: Licence to Date
Stray (Jason)
Talon AU (Dick)
Wally & Roy Visit/ Remember That ***Other*** Time... (Part Three)
Break In
Embarrassing Stories (Part Two)
Sprained Ankle
Team AU (99!)
Part 100 (Finale)

Date Night (Birdflash) ((Part Two))

2.4K 91 24
By Morally_Gray

This part is more like an extended headcanon, but I hope it holds up

The three brothers emerged from the zeta tube in Central city.

"How are we going to find them? there are tons of A&Ws in Central?"

Damian and Tim exchanged conflicted looks. Jason still didn't know that He, Barbra, and Dick had at least two trackers planted on them at any given time. Damian wasn't about to tell him, the moment he did, Jason would do the same thing He'd done; locate and tear out every tracker he could find.

"I heard them say which location they were going to." He checked his watch and tried to locate the tiny green blip from the tracker Dick's shoe. "Let's go."

It wasn't an A&W, it wasn't hugely fancy, but was solidly a third date kind of place . But to be fair, Wally and Dick were best friends and had been there frequently as friends over the past few years.

"I am SO SORRY about my brothers!"

"I know, you haven't stopped apologized since the moment we left."

"What did they say to you? Did they hurt you?"

"Dick, I'm fine, nothing happened!"

"Oh god." Dick groaned. He knew his brothers, and they weren't the sort to just let him away without a warning. "Did Jay hit you?" He asked, wide eyed.

"Nope."

"Dami?"

"Nope?

"What did they say, Walls? I need to know."

Wally was having trouble lying to Dick. "Okay, fine. Damian Did drop me, but only from like, five inches off the ground."

"Oh My God." He Buried his head in his arms, crossed on the table.

"It wasn't That bad."

"What did they say?" He was almost too scared to ask.

"Nothing!"

"Walls-"

"They just told me not to hurt you."

At this point, a moan deeper than the marianas trench emanated from somewhere in Dick's fortress of shame.

"it wasn't that bad, I anticipated MUCH worse."

This didn't reassure Dick, he took a moody sip of his chocolate milkshake.

In the neighboring booth, Jason looked at his brothers."Fucking snitch."

Wally took the milkshake. "which of these straws is mine?"

"I dunno."

"eh." Wally shrugged and just stuck both straws in his mouth "so how's school?"

"Bad. I'm failing English.

Wally put down the drink and swallowed hard. "Yikes."

"Do you think this counts as hurting Dick?" Tim was squirming uncomfortably, listening to Wally and Dick make awkward small talk. "Cause it's pretty painful."

"Actually," Wally said. "I'm ironically failing P.E, I always either don't participate, or skip."

Damian  was radiating such intense, evil energy, it was surprising Dick and Wally couldn't feel it through the thin divider between the booths. It was a struggle for him to be quiet. "-Terrible influence-" Was all the other two could hear.

"Mmm. Me two, I hate P.E, just too athletic for it, and "used to live in a circus" is getting to be a tired excuse."

"Wow. "I'm just too athletic for P.E." What a flex." Wally laughed, mimicking Dick's voice. The other Batbros cringed. "No, but seriously, me too. I don't know how I'd explain how...fast I am." He lowered his voice as a waiter passed.

"Yeah your real fast- is that why you can't get a date?" Dick was unable to keep a straight face during the delivery of his joke. On the other side of the divider, Tim slapped his hand over his mouth, Jason was silent-laughing, and Damian looked disgusted (But was extremely entertained).

"Another quip like that and I won't give you a ride home."

"Oh no! What'll I do without getting a piggy-back home to my overbearing family." His brothers would be offended, but they were still reeling from his killer roast. 

A waiter showed up and delivered their food; They'd ordered two different, large, plates, to share. Without speaking, the two dug in furiously, viciously tearing into BBQ ribs and the biggest platter of fries and chicken strips you've ever seen. eventually, they lay back to finish the food and chat.

Dick cleaned his fingers on a napkin. "By the way, how exactly do you skip Gym? just, like, for future reference..."

"Oh, Dickie, I'm disappointed" Wally Laughed. Tim firmly agreed. Jason didn't, He was proud of Dick, but a little sad that Dick didn't ask him first. 

"Hey! Do you know how often Bruce makes excuses for me to skip school like, at least once a week, I honestly wish he could make excuses for just P.E. I hate P.E."

"The trick is a faked note-I know someone who can help with that- and a solid excuse..."

Damian bit down on his tongue, Tim was about to step in and stop Wally from corrupting his poor baby brother. Ironically, Jason was staying level headed. 

"Guys, He'd fifteen with childhood trauma and nothing but super-fucking-heroes as role models, this is the most tame thing he could be doing; talking about skipping Gym class."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wally dropped Dick off at 8:42. Twelve minutes later than he was supposed to, his family was on-edge (especially since three of them had just arrived back mere minutes before them at 8:29).

"Hey, Guys." Dick waved shyly, discretely holding Wally's hand behind his back (something that had started during the movie), hoping his brother's couldn't see. They could.

"Where were you?" Damian growled.

"The movie ran later than we thought it would." Dick said.

"Oh Really?" Tim had calculated that the movie-length + the time it would take Wally to run him home = 8:30 EXACTLY. "The movie starts at 6:40 and is one hour and forty minutes long. I gave a whole ten minutes to get home."

Dick and Wally were in shock. Dick squeezed Wally's hand, looking for support. Wally delivered. 

"Hold on. Is this normal? This isn't normal! People don't-no-shouldn't keep track of the exact time their sibling is getting home from a date! Most of the time, after a date, people like to talk, or go for coffee, or -i dunno- make out on a park bench or something? You can't calculate when a conversation will end!" Wally was flushed red, partially because he'd so pale, partly because he's getting worked up and knows that all hell would go down as soon as he finished talking. "Guys! It's super weird to be so invested in your sibling's date! You're being weird and just overall crazy and overbearing." His rant was interrupted.

"Don't tell me what we can and can't do with our brother-"

"HE.IS.A.LIVING.PERSON."

"We were worried about him being out after curfew with you-"

A firm voice stopped the fight. "Hey." 

Everyone turned to the voice. 

"Hey Dick, how'd it go?" Bruce was doing his patient-dad-of-four-diffusing-the-situation voice.

"Um. okay." Dick spoke quietly, Scared of this confrontation.

"Awesome, make sure to tell me about it. What's going on?"

"They were late." Damian growled.

"I know. and I'll be talking to Dick about that. next."

"They won't explain why they're late."

"I'll ask Dick about that."

"He's a terrible influence!"

"He's Barry Allen's nephew. Next!"

"Thy're harassing Dick for being late!" Wally Yelled.

"They do that a lot." He sighed, pinching between his eyes. "If that's all, Goodnight Wally, Dick I want to talk to you."

Wally gave Dick a nod as they exchanged timid Goodbyes. He looked up at Bruce. "Don't go crazy at him, I didn't check my watch and lost track of time after the movie."

"Understood."

"Goodnight Mr. Wayne."

"Goodnight Wally."

Wally shut the door softly after him.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Come on, Dick." Bruce turned and left, Dick following dejectedly with his head down.

The three older brothers looked around at each other. 

"I like him." Damian said definitively. "He protected Richard from something that wasn't a threat."

"Yeah," Tim agreed. "pretty tough."

"He's got the strongest spine, standing up to demon." Jason laughed, casually turning on his heel and sprinting up the stairs. 

Yes, it was determined by the higher power, Wally was a worthy boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 48 10
What do you do when you're a homeless kid on the streets of Gotham? Becoming a criminal is SO straight-forward, so how about something new? Dick Gray...
661K 21.7K 200
Basically Robin/Dick Grayson is my favourite DC character, don't judge me, so this is all my random ideas that I have compiled together. Don't expect...
44.4K 1.3K 36
So.... I'm in a comic now. Not only that, but I'm in a Batman comic right now. Not gonna lie, I'm low key fangirling right now. That's a lot of now's...
8.7K 285 24
A small series of fluffy BirdFlash one-shots I thought of in my bed :) Please enjoy this very lazy work of mine 👻