Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Encounter with the Unknown

6.3K 76 89
By GoldenFang17

"That light cage of Kizaru sama is one hell of a badass!" Lubbock said.

"I think it can pierce your skin if you tried to escape through it." Tatsumi said.

"Light can be really shiny or destructive for me." Wave said.

"Yeah. Say, the next episode is going to be an interesting one. We are about to see the Class 1-A fight the villains!" Seryu said.

"This time, without relying much on All Might due to his hero form now in the cooldown process." Akame said.

The screen now shows the title "Encounter with the Unknown" on it.

"What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said as the villains starts to approach them.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen uttered.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that.

An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Shoto said.

"What could be their goal? Killing these kids? For what?" Esdeath asked.

"Because they know that All Might's successor is in there?" Chelsea asked.

"But who would tell them about him? Or someone already knew that he is All Might's successor but now they have a plan to kill him?" Mine asked.

"No way! There's no way they'll kill him!" Kurome angrily said.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir." Denki replied.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..." Izuku uttered with worry.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said as he now jumped downwards to start the assault against the villains.

"Don't judge the book by its cover, Izuku." Asta said.

"I believe that he'll do something awesome." The emperor said.

"We'll see it." Kizaru said.

"Shooting squad, let's go." One villain with guns on his fingers said.

"Didn't our intels say it would just be Thirteen and All Might? Who's that?!" One female villain asked.

"I don't know! But if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself... then he's a huge idiot!" One big villain with a gas mask said. Before they can use their Quirks, Aizawa now erases their Quirk to prevent them from using it.

"Huh? My Quirk... The bullets won't come out?! One villain cried as the three villains are now being caught by Aizawa's carbon fiber cloth and now being smashed together to the ground.

"See?!" The emperor exclaimed.

"How he can control those cloths like that? He's amazing!" Tatsumi said.

"Those ones are easier to control because they are bigger ones than mine. And also, he uses it manually than I do." Lubbock said.

"Those cloths are on a different level!" Leone said.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase Quirks just by looking at them!" One villain said.

"Erase? Are you gonna erase the Quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us, too?" One villain with a rock-body looking type attacked Aizawa and starts to throw punches to him.

"No, I can't. But the skills of guys like you... are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat... so I've taken measures against that." Aizawa said as he punches the heteromorphic-type villain and took down some villains from behind.

"He is used in a close combat type of fight. No wonder why he got to be a hero, but as an underground hero." Wave said.

"Flexes like that really prove that he can match himself with great heroes like All Might and the others." Susanoo said.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with goggle, you can't tell whose Quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that make sit harder for them to work together.

I see. I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them." The villain with many hands on his body said.

"Wow... Mr. Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" Izuku said.

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida yelled. Before they can reach the exit door, the black mist has appeared before them to prevent them from escaping.

"I won't let you." The mist said.

'Shoot! I just blinked once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away...' Aizawa thought. He is about to help the kids but some villains blocked his way.

"That villain is human?!" Shelee asked in a shocking tone.

"Is he a dead soul?" Najenda asked.

"Quirks are really amazing and a piece of scary equipment in your body!" Kurome said.

"I wonder if that guy can take medicine if he gets hurt." Tatsumi said.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." The mist said.

"Huh? I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." The mist said. Thirteen is about to use their Quirk when suddenly Katsuki and Kirishima charged at the mist villain and landed a huge explosion.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it." Kirishima said.

"Idiot! What are those two thinking?" Esdeath asked with a pissed tone.

"Do you think you can just damage him so easily? His body isn't touchable like the other villains do!" Dr. Stylish said.

"They need to find its real body or the origin of his power and they should be able to defeat that thing." Akame said.

"But if his body gets wider and wider, they cannot see it's body anymore." Asta said.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." The mist said.

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen yelled.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The black mist exclaimed as he used his Quirk to cover everyone with it.

"What the--?!" Kirishima uttered. Some students managed to get away from the black mist that covers the other students.

"Everyone...!" Iida yelled. The portal opened for Izuku as he was being sent into the shipwreck zone and falls down on the water.

"Izuku!!!" The three admirers exclaimed.

"So they were being separated from their groups? What an absolute thinking that mist guy has." Esdeath said.

"What do you mean?" Tatsumi asked, making Esdeath blush.

"Uhm... uh... He sent them away to the places in USJ where their Quirks are weak and to be pulped by the villains who are waiting on their arrival." Esdeath said in a sweet voice while blushing.

"Oh, I see! Nice thinking!" Tatsumi said with a smile. Esdeath blushed more and now fainted from Tatsumi's smile and landed her head into his lap.

"E-Esdeath?!" Tatsumi cried.

"Lucky bastard!" The admirers of Tatsumi hissed.

'How did she managed to know the reason of that warping of Kurogiri? Crap!' The gods except Kizaru thought.

'A warp? Is that his Quirk? Do they want to kill All Might? What in the world is going on? What the heck?' Izuku thought. One mutant villain suddenly charged at Izuku while he ascends from underwater.

'Here he comes!' Izuku thought.

'I don't have anything against you, but see ya!' The villain thought and is about to devour Izuku but Tsuyu kicked him from out of nowhere.

"Midoriya!" Tsuyu said in underwater.

"We owe you one, Tsuyu-chan!" Kurome and Seryu said.

"Thank goodness!" Akame said while smiling.

"Maybe Tatsumi's Quirk is a mutant one when we gave them soon." Asta said.

"No, maybe the one that Kaido has, I think." Kizaru said.

"Or the centipede itself?" Saitama asked. The two gods looked at him with a dumbfounded look.

"Are you..." Kizaru uttered.

"An idiot...?" Asta asked.

'Hmm?' Saitama thought while picking a snot from his nose using his finger.

Tsuyu used her tongue to wrap it around Izuku's body and starts to move away from the knocked down the villain.

"See ya..." The villain uttered while moving away.

"See ya." Tsuyu replied and now moves away from underwater. The two ascended from underwater and Tsuyu lands Izuku in a nearby boat.

"For a frog... your boobs... are pretty big." Mineta said while leaning his cheeks into Tsuyu's boobs and this made him crash to the boat hard.

"Pervert! Like this green-haired bastard over here!" Mine said.

"How about Tatsumi?! I saw in the afterlife that he is sneaking at Chelsea while she is taking the hot springs. How is it, how is it?!" Lubbock cried.

"Because he is a gentleman and a loving one, right, Tatsumi?" Chelsea asked as she removed Esdeath's head slowly from his lap and leans her head into his chest.

"So hard, so tough. You're my hero." Chelsea seduced said while purring her palm into Tatsumi's inner shirt.

'This tingles me a lot! Somebody help!' Tatsumi thought while blushing.

"Where's my hubby pillow- AHH Chelsea!!" Esdeath angrily yelled. Chelsea gave Esdeath a mocking smirk and leaned more on Tatsumi's face.

'I'll kill you lollipop head!' Esdeath thought.

'Not so fast.' Kizaru though.

'Oh, sorry. WHAT?! KIZARU SAMA?!' Esdeath thought.

"Thanks, Asui." Izuku said.

"Call me "Tsu." Tsuyu said.

"Tsuyu Asui! Quirk: Frog. She can do pretty much anything a frog can! As expected!" Present Mic narrated.

"This has turned into a bad situation, though." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah. What the villain said earlier..." Izuku uttered.

'All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?' The mist narrated.

"Are those villains that encountered All Might before weren't related to the villains who attacked them right now?" Run asked.

"No. Maybe those guys weren't able to join the League or, they have their own goals in life." Bols said.

"That ugly face villain from earlier. He looked like a grown pimple, I think." Mine said.

"They knew U.A.'s schedule! Looking at the big picture, those guys must've set up the media intrusion the other day to get information. They were waiting to pounce, just as Todoroki said." Izuku said.

"But, but-- It's not like they can kill All Might! Once All Might comes, he'll pound those guys!" Mineta said while punching the air.

"Mineta. Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him? Guys that strong just told us they would torture us to death, you know.

I wonder if we'll be able to hold out until All Might arrives... Even if All Might comes, I wonder if we will all make it out in one piece..." Tsuyu said, making Mineta start trembling in fear.

"This girl is scaring him I think because he is a pervert?" Akame asked.

"She has a point. It may be scary but it is the truth. What if All Might doesn't make it in time while the villains are having an onslaught against the students? All Might should know about their situation now or else, it's over for them." Najenda said.

"M-M-Midoriya! What the heck is that?"

"Ribbit!" Tsuyu croaked as the villains from the water now slowly appeared one by one and moved towards the boat.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" The shark villain said.

"Aaaah!! There's a ton of them!" Mineta cried.

"They're surrounded by the bad guys!" Shelee said.

"This is the time that they'll prove themselves as heroes. By protecting each other from those freaky villains." Seryu said..

"Wish that I can be there so that I can slice their heads in an instant!" Lubbock said.

"Or I can fire them up with my Imperial Arms." Bols said.

'Those guys have a way to defeat All Might. She's probably right about that. I can't think of any other possibility. Why do they want to kill him? Because he's become a person who deters villains and evil? Because he's the one and only Symbol of Peace? No, I mean... Right now, I don't... I don't... I don't care about why.' Izuku thought.

"If those guys... have a way to defeat All Might, then right now, e should be stopping whatever they're planning. By fighting and winning!" Izuku said. The scene now changed into the landslide zone where Shoto overpowers the villains by freezing them in his Quirk in the Landslide zone.

"It's pathetic to lose against a single child. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" Shoto coldly said.

"Woah, he is really a terrifying kid actually." Leone said.

"Just because he has that Quirk? Such a grateful kid that he got that power." Esdeath said.

"Those villains should be ashamed of what that kid said to them. They're making themselves more of a fool in their society." Budou said.

In the Collapse Zone, Katsuki and Kirishima both are fighting against villains around them. Momo, Jiro, and Denki are defending themselves in the Mountain Zone from a group of villains. Ojiro is all alone in the fire zone, preparing for the villains to attack him. Tokoyami and Koda were placed in the Squall Zone and was surrounded by villains.

The remaining students were left near the entrance alongside with Thirteen and Aizawa is fighting all the villains in the middle of USJ. The scene now changed to All Might and U.A. where he tries to contact Aizawa and the others on the USJ but couldn't get a response.

"I can't reach Thirteen or Aizawa... Whatever the reason, I am neglecting my teaching duties because of what happened outside of work hours. What if I go say something at the end? My body will last for another ten minutes or so." All Might said as he transformed into his buff form and stomped the floor

"I will g--" All Might was stopped when he spewed blood from his mouth.

"Hold your horses." The principal of U.A. said to All Might known as Principal Nezu.

"Oh! Principal Nezu!" All Might said.

"Yes! Am I a mouse? A dog? A bear? My real identity is... the principal!" Nezu said.

"How cute! Right, Tatsumi?" Mine asked.

"Yes, he is. And what!? The principal? That rodent headed thing?" Tatsumi asked.

"He really looks like a half-human but his body is totally covered with a body of a rodent." Dr. Stylish said.

"That scar in his eye makes him look a little bit of a badass but cute!" Shelee said.

"Your fur is well-groomed today, s usual." All Might said.

"The secret is keratin. Humans can't get this kind of color and luster. But let's talk about that later. Look at this!" Nezu said as he shows All Might a tablet filled with news about All Might resolving three incidents in only one hour.

"Uh oh. All Might is going to be scolded?" Tatsumi asked.

"That thing is so amazing. It managed to create a headline about All Might's doings in one hour. Cool!" Chelsea said.

"That is technology, you know." Susanoo said.

"It doesn't mean that All Might can save everyone instantly. The heroes need to step up or else they'll be called unworthy of their work because they let All Might fix the mess that they cannot fix." Esdeath said.

"As Aizawa said, you can't be a hero if you only knew one trick." Lubbock said.

"All Might Resolves Three Incidents in Only One Hour!" The fault mainly lies with the ruffians who still cause trouble in this town even with you here, but you shouldn't react every time you hear of an incident! You haven't really changed at all, have you?

Your hero activities are limited because of your injury and its after-effects. Along with that, you need to train your One For all successor. Since you insist on remaining the Symbol of Peace, the only way you can keep the world from finding out about both of those is for you to come here. That's why I suggested you become a teacher." Nezu said as All Might returned his body into his Small Might form.

"I think you can stay here and relax for a little longer. In actuality, you can only teach this next class for a little bit, right? I'm the one who suggested it, but since you've accepted the position, I wish you'd prioritize your teaching duties. I mean, there are a lot of hero agencies in this town." Nezu stated.

"Some heroes might be as strong as All Might but don't really want to bother to help their society, aren't they?" Bulat asked.

"Some care for their fame and some care for their ranks. Heroes are quite disappointing sometimes to my taste." Kizaru said.

"It is as you say. But that is why I was preparing to go to USJ." All Might said.

"Even if you went now, you would be forced to return right away, right? If that's the case, then you might as well listen to my theories on teaching and use that to help you in the future." Nezu said.

'He's pouring tea...' All Might thought.

"This is bad. All Might might last longer on his office while Izuku's group is fighting the villains and waiting for him to come." Shelee said.

"No one reported yet on U.A. about the incident happening right now. So All Might will really rest to recover his lost time in using the buff form." Tatsumi said.

"Someone should be able to escape USJ and ask for help, dang it!" Kurome angrily said.

"Have a drink." Nezu said as he offered a cup of tea on All Might and he drinks his tea.

"He's always been long-winded. What bothers me most is that I didn't get a voicemail and couldn't connect at all..." All Might uttered.

"First of all, regarding the vulnerability and responsibility of being both hero and teacher..." Nezu said.

"You haven't changed at all either, sir." All Might said. Back to USJ, Shoji used his Quirk to detect everyone that was being thrown away by the black mist.

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida asked.

"Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building." Shoji replied, making everyone feel relieved.

"Damn it, physical attacks can't hit him, and he can warp things... His Quirk is the worst!" Sero said.

"Class rep!" Thirteen said.

"Yes?" Iida asked.

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here. The alarms are not sounding, and our phones don't have a signal. The alarm system is based on infrared rays.

Even though Eraser Head is erasing people's Quirks left and right, they are still not working, which means they must have someone with an interference Quirk who hid right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person." Thirteen said.

"But it would be a disgrace as a class rep to leave everyone behind--" Iida was stopped by Sato.

"Go, Emergency Exit. If you can get outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?" Sato asked while forming a fighting stance.

"As long as you go outside, they won't follow you! Blow away this fog with your legs!" Sero said while doing a fighting stance.

"They're going to fight that mist guy. They're really going at it!" Wave exclaimed.

"Just listen to everyone, Iida!" Lubbock said.

"You need to be selfish sometimes, for your sake and for the others' sake as well!" Akame said.

"You need to play the dirty rules sometimes, you know!" Leone said.

"Use your Quirk in order to save others!" Thirteen said. Shoji slowly walks forward to help others.

"I can totally support you as I did in the cafeteria! I will! Please, class rep!" Uraraka said. Iida had no choice but to listen to their orders and now prepares his calves for the goal to reach the exit.

"Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the enemy?!" The black mist said as he launched a huge amount of mist.

"We did it because it doesn't matter if we're found out! Black Hole!" Thirteen said as they are now using their Quirk to absorb all the mist that is being thrown to them.

"The battle of the two dangerous Quirks has begun!" Ogre said.

"I'll bet for the black hole to win!" Seryu said.

"That mist guy is a tricky one. So I'll go with him, ten bucks!" Kurome said.

"I'll go with the Black Hole guy since his Quirk is pretty amusing. Ten bucks for me." Esdeath said while putting the money on the chair.

"Five bucks for the mist guy!" Lubbock said while putting the money.

"I'll go thirty bucks for the mist guy. What do you think?" Najenda said with a smirk.

'If she loses to me, she'll beg money from me. Hoho, what a lovely plan!' Lubbock thought while blushing.

"Do it then, Najenda!" Lubbock said.

'If I lose, I'll just slowly get my money from him while seducing him.' Najenda thought.

"A-Are they... betting for whoever wins that match?" Asta uttered.

"What do you expect, stupidsta." Saitama said.

"Hah?! You too?!" Asta cried.

"Stupidsta, more of a stupid pizza, I hear." Kizaru said and now eats a slice of a Hawaiian pizza.

'How did you get that pizza?' The two gods thought while drooling.

"What do you mean, fight? Are you stupid?! These guys might kill All Might, right? You're contradicting yourself,  Midoriya! The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the U.A. heroes to come to save us, of course!" Mineta cried.

"Mineta, those guys down there are clearly assuming we'll fight in the water, right?" Izuku asked.

"Are you ignoring me?!" Mineta asked.

"Does that mean they knew what was in these facilities before they gathered people?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah. For people who gathered that much intel so meticulously, there's something strange. They sent you, Asu--" Izuku was stopped.

"Ribbit?" Tsuyu asked while looking at him.

"I mean, Tsu-- to the shipwreck zone." Izuku nervously asked while shaking.

"Why is it that she wants him to call her Tsu? Hmmm." Mine asked.

"Because she treats her as a friend!" Kurome replied.

"My, why so defensive, Kurome?" Chelsea asked, making Kurome blush.

"Because..." Kurome uttered.

'Oh not again!' Asta thought.

"Because?" Shelee asked.

"Because... I am...--" Kurome was stopped when Asta threw a silencing candy on her mouth.

"Keep quiet. Would you?" Asta said.

"Oh, sorry." Chelsea said and now looking at Kurome with a mocking face.

"Your own pace is fine." Tsuyu said.

"Oh, is that right?" Izuku said.

"Well, what about it?!" Mineta asked.

"This means, in other words, the villains probably don't know what our Quirks are." Izuku said.

"Here it is!" Esdeath said.

"Oh?" Najenda asked.

"Ribbit. That's true... If they knew that I was a frog, then they probably would have thrown me into that fire zone over there." Tsuyu said.

"They probably separated us because they didn't know our Quirks so they planned to overpower us with numbers. We have inferior numbers and less experience.

Our only hope lies in the fact that our opponents don't know what our Quirks are! The enemy isn't trying to climb the boat. That supports my hypothesis! But that probably means they aren't underestimating us, either." Izuku said.

"I'll tell you more about my Quirk. I can jump high, stick to walls, and stick my tongue out up to about twenty meters. I can also spit out my stomach and wash it, and secrete toxic mucus that actually just stings a little." Tsuyu said.

"Secrete"...?! Secrete..." Mineta uttered.

"Wash her stomach?! What?!" Everyone yelled.

"Do frogs do that?!" Mine asked.

"Ask one if I were you!" Leone said.

"Such horrifying ability she has." Tatsumi said.

"Washing her stomach. I wonder how dirty our stomach is." Wave said while cradling his stomach.

"The last two are practically useless, so you can probably forget about them." Tsuyu said.

"I already kind of knew, but you're really strong. I have super strength, but once I use it, I'm pretty much out of commission. It's like a double-edged sword." Izuku said.

"My Quirk lets these stick super tight. Depending on how I'm feeling, they can even stick for a whole day. They grow back after I pull them off, but if I pull off too many, I'll start bleeding. They don't stick to me. They just bounce off." Mineta said. The two stared at him seriously after hearing the use of his Quirk.

"More of a sticky ball thrower?" Susanoo asked.

"He can be a good hero if he knows how to use it as a weapon or a shield or something useful to everyone." Najenda said.

"Sticky balls, just like Tatsumi's." Esdeath said.

"What?! Are?! You?! Saying?!" Tatsumi yelled.

"Hehe." Esdeath chuckled.

"Esdeath is really hungry for Tatsumi huh? Then I won't let her get herself steal all the fun from my little man!" Leone said while cracking her fists.

"No one should touch Tatsumi but only me. Only he too can touch me as well." Shelee said while fixing her glasses in a terrifying way.

"I'll give my best, strength, and all for Tatsumi. And to prove more of my love to him." Chelsea said.

"Do you remember that he and I loved each other, right?" Mine asked.

"SHUT UP!!" The three yelled at her.

"Tatsumi! They bullied me!" Mine cried like a kid but Tatsumi was focused on watching the scene.

"Waaah!! That's why I said we should just wait quietly! My Quirk is totally unfit for battle!" Mineta cried.

"Th-That's not it! It's an amazing Quirk, so we should think of a way to use it--" Izuku was stopped when a huge hand of water smashed the boat and slashing it into two.

"I'm getting impatient. Let's end this quickly!" The villain said.

"What power... The ship's broken." Tsuyu said. Mineta moved forward and threw some balls in the villains while yelling.

"That is such a powerful Quirk!" Kurome said.

"Now Mineta fires back with his balls. What's wrong with him?" Lubbock asked.

"Just analyze it properly! He should make Izuku trigger an idea on how to use his Quirk properly!" Tatsumi said.

"Tatsumi..." Akame uttered.

"You can't give up!" Izuku said, making Mineta calm down. He saw what he just did on the villains and now realized something.

"What are you doing? The enemy will figure out your Quirk--" Izuku stopped talking when he was looking at the villains.

"What the heck are these?" The villain asked.

"They're being cautious and not touching them?" Izuku said.

"The boat will sink in less than a minute. Once they get into the water, we're sure to win." The villain said.

"Aaah! That's true..." Mineta cried and now bangs himself on the wall.

"Mineta, did you really enter U.A. to become a hero?" Tsuyu asked.

"Shut up! It's weirder to not be scared right now! We were only in junior high until a little while ago!

Who would've thought that we would be almost killed right after starting school?!

I wish I could've at least touched Yaoyorozu's boobs first!" Mineta cried.

"You mean that girl with a staff earlier? Nice choice!" Lubbock said.

"He may be a hero in the making, but at the same time, a pervert also." Mine said.

"Disgusting but a sad moment for him." Wave said.

"When the enemy... When the enemy becomes certain of their victory, that will be our chance. All Might said so before on TV." Izuku said.

"What...?" Mineta asked and now sees Izuku clench his fist.

"This is the only way... to win!" Izuku said and now looked at his classmates.

"Using everything he learned from the TV and All Might are now being put into use. That's Midoriya for you!" Bols said.

"I hope he can find a solution to their situation right now." Bulat said.

"Of course he will." Akame said with a smile.

'My man can do it.' Akame thought.

"You really must be kids, with all the chirping and screaming." The villain said.

"Hey, Shigaraki said just don't let down your guard, remember? Don't judge them by their ages. Look at their Quirks. It's common sense, isn't it? Because our Quirks will definitely have an advantage in the water." The villain said. Izuku now shows himself and yells loud.

"You serious, Midoriya?!" Mineta asked.

'Act like Kacchan...' Izuku thought and now jumps into the villains.

"Die...!" Izuku yelled.

"Ooooh! Izuku is now using the Katsuki reference!" Asta said.

"Die... Die... Die. But in the end, his arm will be the one to die after using it in battle, yay." Saitama said in a boring tone.

"He's a kid after all." The villain said.

'Even if it's a smash, I can't get them all at once if they form a circle. Anyway, even if we get through this shipwreck zone, there are still other enemies. I can't sacrifice my arm!' Izuku thought.

"After he hits the water..." The villain uttered.

'Imagine... the egg not exploding!' Izuku thought while making a flick on his fingers. Tsuyu and Mineta are both preparing themselves for an attack.

"Mineta." Tsuyu said while preparing themselves.

'Even though he's shaking... Even though he's the same as me... Even though he's scared... Why? Why?!' Mineta thought nervously.

"Delaware Smash!" Izuku fired a huge blast in the middle of the water to set a whirlpool in the middle of the villains.

"Tsu! Mineta!" Izuku yelled.

"Ribbit!" Tsuyu replied and now jumps in the air to grab Izuku and fly away. Izuku's two fingers can be seen broken after flicking his Quirk to them.

"Damn it! What the heck, Midoriya?! Why are you acting so cool? Raaaaah!! Even I...  Even I can...!" Mineta yelled as he throws a lot of sticky balls from his head towards the villains and making it stuck to their bodies.

"Izuku can inspire everyone in any way. Now Mineta is proving to us that aside from being a pervert, he can really fight like a hero and protect everyone in any way he can." Najenda said.

"Go for it, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta!!" Mine cheered.

"Yeah!!" Everyone said.

"Hey! I'm getting dragged in..."

"Is this that kid's?"

"What is is? I can't get it off!" The villains cried and now got absorbed by the whirlpool.

"If a strong force is applied to the surface of the water, it'll spread... and then converge back in the middle!" Izuku said.

"Move!"

"Get away!"

"You too!"

"You're in my way!" The villains yelled as all of them are now being stuck as one with the help of Mineta's balls and were all sent away.

"Rounded everyone up at once. I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle. You're both amazing!" Tsuyu said as they moved away and escaping the villains and the screen turned off.

"Yeah!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Can't wait for the next episode! All Might, please come already!" Shelee said.

"Sad to see Izuku's fingers were broken once again. I'll teach him a lesson if I see him soon!" Kurome said.

"Like?" Esdeath said with a grin.

"I'll teach him how to control more of his power!" Kurome replied while blushing.

"Tatsumi! Where is Tatsumi once again?!" Mine asked in worry.

"Uh oh." Where did he go?" Wave asked.

"Dear! Where are you?!" Esdeath asked in worry. Everyone is now looking for Tatsumi who went missing once again.

To Be Continued...

Early update for you all because I'm happy and my fingers are hyped so much! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the same goes for my other books! Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 996 12
What happens when 1-A, pros, villains, and others are forced to watch multiverses of Izuku Midoryia? This is what happens
586K 22.3K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
44.7K 1.1K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
413K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...