HORONIGAI [KNY ONESHOTS]

By _Azeire_

Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but... More

Introduction ヾ(^▽^*)))
S. Sanemi || I'm Hot
R. Kyojuro || I Love You
K. Nezuko & T. Muichiro || Mine
H. Gyomei || Bad Liar
[Requests are Closed]
T. Giyuu || Can't Stop Loving Her
S. Sanemi || Our Family
H. Inosuke || Dumbass
U. Tengen || Our Sweetie
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I. Obanai || Thank You
R. Kyojuro || Morning Kiss
Yushiro || Blush
R. Kyojuro || Love has no Boundaries
K. Tanjiro || Jealous
S. Sanemi || Aimu
S. Sanemi || Tease
T. Giyuu || Injury
K. Shinobu || I am Here
T. Muichiro || Sunrise
Kaigaku || Peaches
S. Genya || Love
K. Muzan || Quest
S. Genya || Love II
K. Muzan || Quest II
Requests ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020
K. Tanjiro || What Am I to You?
U. Tengen || The Most Beautiful Painting
Upper Moons || Akaza vs Douma
K. Muzan || Dirty Mouth
I. Obanai || Never
T.Giyuu || Worried
T. Kanao || Flowers
S. Sanemi || Hug Me
R. Kyojuro & T. Giyuu || Arm Wrestle
I. Obanai || Diary
GAHA HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS
K. Mitsuri || Sibling Rivalry
K. Tanjiro || Happy Birthday!
U. Tengen || Number
S. Genya || Precious Cinnamon Roll
R. Senjuro || Sushi
I. Obanai || Shakuhachi
K. Shinobu || Idiot
T. Giyuu || Chance
Tokito Muichiro || Comfortable
I. Obanai || Lucky
H.Hotaru || Stop Breaking my Swords!
U. Tengen|| Joke
I'm sorry

S. Sanemi || I Like You!

16.4K 447 821
By _Azeire_

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Sanemi

Two idiots who fell inlove with each other, how complicated.

"Nee-chan", the little boy, softly tugged at the sleeves of your haori.You hummed as a response, and turned your gaze away from the garden to Muichiro. "Nee-chan, do you like someone?", Muichiro asked which startled you but you immediately composed yourself.

"I do", you replied and Muichiro looked at the sky.

"What kind of person is he?", Muichiro asked, not removing his gaze from the sky.

"He's a jerk" you answered and Muichiro's eyebrows immediately furrowed. He quickly turned his gaze towards you and crossed his arms. He gave you a look of 'Who-is-it' and you shrugged. "It's for you to find out", you patted his head and stood up. You dusted off your haori and fixed your sword, and left Muichiro, to go on a mission.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Sand Breathing: Third Technique", you stared at your opponent, completely uninterested of his presence. "Sandstorm", you twirled and slashed your sword slightly on the ground and ran towards the demom, and slashed him.

"Oi", someone called out to you as you sheated your sword. "Atleast warn me if your gonna used that technique, the sand got in my eyes and mouth! It isn't delicious!", the white haired hashira said as he cough. You stared at him and saw that his uniform was covered slightly with sand.

"Stop complaining", you said as you start walking.

"This cold piece of shit..", Sanemi mumbled and wiped of his face. "I heard you and..", you stopped walking and turned your head towards him. "If there is a piece of shit around here, it would be you. Shinazugawa-san.", you said and sticked your tongue out and showed him a middle-finger. An irk mark appeared on the hashira's forehead as he sheated his sword.

'Fuck you and your cold personality. I could've killed you right now if you weren't that cute.. Wait what? Cute! What the fuck!' Sanemi thought and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Shinazugawa-san, do you want to eat first?", you asked while the two of you were walking. "I'm not--", he said, but was cutted off by his stomach grumbling. "hungry..", he continued.

"I know a ohagi shop, just near my estate, and I know ohagis are your favorite", you said and Sanemi's eyebrows furrowed.

[A/N: I FORGOT THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE EYEBROWS I- JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO HAVE ONE]

"How did you know I like ohagis?", he said and you stopped walking.

'Oh shit, what should I say! He would be creeped out if I said that I've always watched him from afar!' you mentally punched yourself as you thought of any explanation.

"Are you a fuckin stalker?", Sanemi said and you cursed.

"I-I'm not, I just happened to see you eating", you said and he stared at you for some seconds and proceeded walking.

Sanemi stuffed his mouth with two ohagis, chewing them with a very pleased expression. Seeing this different side of Sanemi made you fall for him even more.

'Absolutely adorable' you thought as you munched on your ohagi.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Nee~ (Name)-chan~?", the pink haired hashira called for you. Currently, Shinobu and Mitsuri are with you, hanging out. You hummed, unable to speak because you were drinking your tea.

"Do you like Shinazugawa-san~?" Mitsuri asked with made you spat
out the tea you were drinking. Luckily the both of them were beside you and nobody was infront of you. Shinobu and Mitsuri giggled at your action and you wiped off your mouth. "I apologise for my rude actions, but.. Kanroji-san, were you just asking me if I liked Shinazugawa?", you asked, trying to hide the fact that you were blushing. "Yes we are! And I told you to call me Mitsuri!", Mitsuri said and you nodded.

"Well I--"
"And you better not lie", Shinobu cuuted you off and you sighed. Knowing well, she's really scary when angry.

"Fuck it, I don't care what happens anymore" you mumbled and inhaled.

"Yeah I do, I like Shinazugawa", you said and Mitsuri squealed. "See~ I was right!", Mitsuri lightly slapped Shinobu's shoulder. "Well then", Shinobu said as she stood up. "I guess we should proceed accordingly to the plan", Shinobu said and pulled you, and Mitsuri pushed you.

"H-Hey! W-Where are we?!"
"Oh shush, this is gonna be fun~", Shinobu smirked as the both of them pulled you.

As the three of you arrived in Mitsuri's estate you kept asking them what are we doing here but they just kept smiling.

Stopping by a gray-colored door, you raised one of your eyebrows.

"What are we--"
"Were so sorry (Name)-chan, but I know you'll enjoy your time here~" Mitsuri said as she pushed you inside the room. You stood up from the floor and tried opening the door. To your dismay, the both of them locked it.

"What the hell", you said as you sat on the floor defeated.

"Uzui you shit, let go of me!", you heard Sanemi shout.

"Shinazugawa, it ain't flamboyant of you to say that!", Uzui said and Rengoku laughed.

"Umu! I'm sorry Shinazugawa-san for doing this, but I know you'll never regret it!"Rengoku, unlocked the door and you quickly stood up. You thought that you were already free, but when Rengoku pushed Sanemi inside and you were infront of the door.

Your mind completely got blank. Your bodies were on the floor, and the door was, once agaim locked.

The both of you continuosly looked at each others eyes and when yoh finally realized that Sanemi was on top of you, and the same goes for him. The both of you turned red like a tomato. Sanemi initiate to stand up muttered an apologize, and you did too.

"Why the fuck are you here?", he asked as the both of you sit on the tatami mat.

"Do you think I know?" you replied and silence surrounded the both of you.

'How did we ended up like this? Earlier I just confessed that I like Shinazugawa and--'

You widened your eyes as you realized what was going on.

'Kocho, Kanroji, you're dead' you cursed inside your mind and Sanemu clicked his tongue.

"Stop glaring at me, like you're about to kill me", Sanemi said.
"Huh? I was not staring at you, I bet you were" you replied.

"I said glaring not staring, and in the first place why would I stare at you?", he had an irk mark on his forehead as the both of you argued.

"Well maybe you're so stunned by my beauty, that kept you drooling over me", you said which you immediately regretted because of the silent response that came from him.

"T-T-The fuck are you talking about? M-Me? Drool over you? Hah! You wish!", he yelled while blushing.

"I was kidding"

"The hell if I knew that you were!"

"Well I'm sorry, but I thought you were too smart to know that it was a joke" you rolled your eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry miss coldhearted piece of shit. I didn't knew that you could joke around", Sanemi replied.

"I'm a normal human being, 'course i know how to joke!"

"Well, that was quite suprising since you always had a blank expression. I've always wondered if you can feel something", he said which made you really pissed off and you pulled him by the collar.

"You jerk! I can feel something! Especially towards you! I like you!", you shouted which made him widened his eyes.

As you let go of his collar you panted heavily, it was the first time for the very long time, since you shouted and you were quite suprise yourself. Realizing that you just confessed you quickly backed away from him and hid your blushing face.

"I..Im sorry, I--"

"Y-You like me?", Sanemi asked and you blushed.

"Just forget about it", you turned your body around and faced the wall. You hit your head on the wall and cursed inside your mind.

'Me and my stupid mouth! Always saying something unecessary!' you thought and prepared to hit your head on the wall but a hand reached out on your forehead and gently caressed it.

It was Sanemi.

A blushing Sanemi.

"I-I.. like you too", he said as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand and blushed. "Eh you do? Does that mean that were gonna date now?", you asked, still blushing. "W-Well.. if you want to.. then.. okay..", Sanemi said and you hugged him. "T-Thank you..", you said and he hugged you back.

"Thank you ver--!" you were cutted off speaking when the door crashed and fall into small pieces. At the entrance, you saw your little brother, Muichiro holding his sword. "Let go of my sister", he mumbled and raised his head.

"Let go!", he said and he chased after a running Sanemi.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'm still alive! I apologize for not updating lately! And I apologize if the other characters in this chapter is OOC. Once again, thank you for the votes, views and comments! Thank u for the support! Everyone please take care!

Edit: Its September 13 2020, and the last time I edited the picture was like, last week I- I'm sorry, school just started we already have a lot of assignments and we already have a project- And also! For those who requested, I'm sorry! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED already, im just writing this book-

(T▽T)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 98 25
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
47.8K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
2.3M 100K 36
╰⋯➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐈𝐂 ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...