The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Killing The Competition

19.9K 558 496
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I looked to the floor, Jason laid out covered in blood and new wounds all over his body.

I watched in utter shock as new ones formed, like Freddy must still be torturing him.

I spotted something on the floor where Freddy has stood before-

A few of Freddys sleeping shots.

I quickly grabbed one, running over to Billy.

"You need to inject me with this, I need to help Jason." You say hastily, tears forming in your eyes as you watched a new slash go across his arm.

"I-I can't hurt you, e-even with a needle." He stutters, fearfully looking from me to the needle.

"Fine I'll do it!" I shout in frustration.

I let out a yelp as I jab it into my neck, injecting the substance quickly.

I felt as I quickly got woozy, Billy holding me from behind just before I passed out.

My vision went black but immediately changed as I felt myself harshly hit the ground.

"Ah-" I mumbled, sitting up.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the burning hallway once again.

I froze in fear as I saw Freddy and Jason both a bloody mess but still dashing around the room and attacking each other.

Freddys arm was torn off, though Freddy looked as if it didn't hurt him one bit.

"Y/n's mine you fucking mommas boy!" Freddy shouted.

He dashed at Jason, stabbing his knives straight into Jason's neck.

Jason fell to the ground, gagging on his own blood as it covering his mask.

Freddy laughed, making his arm quickly grow back.

He got behind Jason, picking him up by the back collar of his shirt.

"You think she'd like you? Especially when you look like this-"

Freddy ripped off Jason's mask, throwing it off to the side.

Jason had a deformed face and little hair on his head.

I watched in heartbreak as Jason started to whimper and cry, weakly lifting his bloody hands to cover his face.

Suddenly Freddy slashed his claws in anger, deeply slicing into Jason's hands, his hands then falling to the floor.

"Let her see." He growled, looking down at Jasons pure despair.

Jason looked down in defeat as he continued to let out small cries, that making Freddy laugh to himself.

I walked up to them, grabbing Jason's machete that laid on the ground while my eyes stuck on Jason only.

I lifted it, holding it pointed to Jason's head.

"I could never like you, you fucking monster." I scoffed, looking down at Jason.

I could see Freddy grin from the corner of my eye.

Jason looked up at me one last time, his hazel eyes filled with tears that mixed with the blood covering his face.

He looked down.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, stabbing Freddy in the face.

I had to get close to them with the machete, and make Freddy trust me, that way I could strike and end all this shit.

Freddy fell backwards with a yell as I caught Jason before he could fall.

"Was that all towards me princess?" He growls angrily, taking the machete out and throwing it off to the side.

"Yeah! You're a fucking monster, how could you do this!?" I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes.

I looked to Jason, caressing his sad blood-soaked face.

"Listen babe, no one else can have you." He says walking up to us.

He grabs me by my hair, yanking me away from Jason.

"AH-" I yelp, it feeling like he could rip my hair out.

He threw me to the floor, standing over me.

His hand outstretched towards me, metal pipes extending from the floor and wrapping around me.

"Watch~" He said, an evil red glint in his eyes.

Suddenly I noticed Jason behind him, rage in those teary hazel eyes.

Freddy quickly turned but he couldn't do anything in time before Jason stabbed his machete straight through him, sticking the end of it into the wall.

Jason grabbed Freddys gloved hand, ripping it off and throwing it to the floor.

He then grabbed Freddy by the neck, holding him up as he took the machete out, jabbing it into him over and over again.

Suddenly Freddy vanished, walking by me and behind Jason.

He knelt down, picking up his gloved hand off the ground.

"Nice try, but you just can't win." He laughs, twisting his hand back on.

Before Jason had the chance to turn around Freddy stabbed all his knives deeply into his back.

"NO!" I screamed, struggling against the pipes, them being tightly in place.

Jason fell to his knees, I felt that was the last time he could stand due to how much damage he's taken and how weak he's become.

Freddy held one of his knives at Jason's neck, lightly gliding it along his skin.

"This is the end mommas boy!" Freddy yelled with a grin, extending his claws, preparing to slash-

I watched in shock as a black figure grabbed Freddys wrist, a shine reflecting off the knife at their side.

"Back off asshole!" Billy said angrily, slicing off Freddy hand and throwing it towards me.

"Y/n, use his glove to get out of that!" Billy shouts at me just before dodging a punch from Freddy.

I struggled but managed to grab his bloody hand, taking the glove off and easily slicing through the pipes.

I stood up, watching as Billy dashed and dodged everything Freddy tried to do.

I put on the glove, trying to make sure Freddy couldn't get it again and knowing it'd be good if I had something to protect myself.

I waved around my fingers, observing the sharp knives connected to them.

I looked up, mentally preparing myself to fight Freddy-

I saw Billy lifted up in the air by a pipe that stabbed through his shoulder, him coughing up blood as it trailed down from his mouth.

"I can kill all of you! You're in my world!" Freddy yelled with confidence, another pipe rising from the floor.

The pipe pointed straight for Billy's heart.

I felt my eyes tear up as I ran straight at Freddy, raising my gloved hand-

Billy- vanished?

I stopped, looking at where Billy once was in confusion.

"What the fuck?!" Freddy shouted, looking around the room.

I looked to the bloody unconscious Jason- he vanished.

I then looked to my still locked room, Michael not there.

"What the-" I mumbled just for my vision to suddenly go black.

My eyes shot open to see Michael kneeling on top of me, his hand holding an adrenaline shot that stuck into my chest.

I looked around him to see Billy by my side, one of Freddys sleeping shots in his hand.

He coughed up blood, weakly turning his head to look at me with a sweet smile.

"You're okay~" He said softly, folding his black silky gloved fingers with mine.

I gave him a small nod, seeing the shot in his chest as my eyes trailed up.

I looked at Michael.

"You saved us!" I exclaimed, taking the shot out of my chest and sitting up, hugging him tightly "Thank you..."

Michael hugged back but quickly turned around and pointed to Jason.

Jason had a shot in his chest too, he was coughing up a lot of blood as his body continued to bleed out.

"Oh no, Jason!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.9K 46
BOOK ONE- Female reader version There is a male reader version available on my account Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium b...
794K 21.4K 27
You're now independent, alone in your much-too-big house... well, it would be too big if you were living alone. After an interesting then of events...
14.3K 300 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
16.6K 619 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...