promise เผ„ ๐™‰. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

Od -lynnswrld

UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson Vรญce

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐•€
๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•€๐•
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•
๐•๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•€๐•
๐•๐•
๐•๐•๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€
๐•๐•๐•€๐•
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

๐•€๐•

5.2K 141 53
Od -lynnswrld

It was senior prank night, as Klaus and Blair got to Mystic Falls High. They very quickly found Elena Gilbert, the newest doppelgänger. They threw together a plan. Klaus would stand in front of the doors, waiting for her, while Blair stood behind her, for when she tried to run. Elena laughed as she passed a group of boys plotting. She then opened the door, finding herself face-to-face with Klaus.

"There's my girl." Klaus glared at her.

"Klaus!" Elena breathed, surprised. She turned around and tried to run, but Blair caught her, turning the brunette around to face Klaus.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus said, his manner threatening. Elena gulped. Blair began to drag her through the hallway, Klaus on the other side of Elena.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus said as Elena tensed in Blair's grasp.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena said between breaths. Blair laughed at her naivety. Klaus would never straight up kill someone who messed with his master plan.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus grinned as they entered the gym. A few students were there setting up different pranks. Klaus spoke out to them with an American accent. A bad one, in Blair's opinion, though hers was no better.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He saw two students. He got closer to them and speaks with his normal voice.

"You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl said, oblivious.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He began to compel her. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana."

She does so. He then looked at the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

The boy nodded, Elena speaking up. "Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody."

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do. Don't you agree Blair?" Klaus looked at her as she still held Elena's arm.

"You can't make an omelette without crack a few eggs." She said simply, as a smile grew on his face.

Dana struggled to stay on one foot. Klaus saw this too. "Keep it up."

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked, That provoked a laugh from Blair.

"Stefan's on a time out." The door opened. Three people enter, one of them being Blair's brother.

Elena yelled at the girl. "Bonnie, get out of here!"

Klaus rushed over to this Bonnie. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started."

"Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He looks at Bonnie. Blaine looked confused when he saw Blair gripping Elena's arm. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie said, bravely.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Klaus said as Rebekah entered with a boy.

"Get off of me!" He said, struggling in her arms.

"Hush now." Rebekah told him.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean." Klaus warned.

"Don't be an ass." She threw Tyler into Klaus's arms.

"Leave him alone!" Elena spoke up.

"Shut it, Ms. Gilbert."

"I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." He snapped his neck, killing him. Elena, Matt, Bonnie, and Blaine were all completely shocked. Blair and Klaus only smiled, the redhead letting go of Elena.

Matt was the first to move, sitting next to Tyler's body. "He killed him."

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena informed him.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." Klaus added. He grabbed Elena's arm and looked at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she left with Matt, while Blaine stays. Rebekah looked at Elena.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Rebekah said as she observed her.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus suggested. Rebekah dragged Tyler behind her by his arm and left. Klaus looked at Elena.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing." Klaus told her. Blaine was quick to stomp up to his sister.

"Are you compelled? Why are you doing this?" Blaine asked, she saw Klaus perk up, trying not to let them know he was listening.

"Nope. I'm just doing what's best for me. You may not see it now, big brother, but he has been better to me in these past few months then you ever were to me. I saved your life, and you didn't even bother to come looking for me. At least Stefan had the reassurance in knowing his brother cared." Blair said quickly. Klaus frowned a little bit at her sad tale.

"I did look for you! But it's not like you wanted to be found. I hadn't even seen you in person since the '20's, when you-"

"Tried to kill you." She interrupted, grabbing him by the throat and speeding up to hold him against the wall. "I tried to kill you because for 300 years, I was stuck in a tomb. You left me. Then I couldn't even do it. I couldn't even kill you." She dropped him to the floor and started walking away. Of course, he followed.

"Blair, you're my sister, and I couldn't take care of you, so I got rid of you. That will always be my biggest regret. I was blinded by Father and heightened emotions. That doesn't mean you have to be my enemy in every situation forever the rest of our lives." He pleaded, making her laugh, and turn back around.

"Oh, poor, naive Blaine. It's never truly is your fault, is it? 'It was a young mistake, Blair! I wasn't myself!' You should get one thing into that thick skull of yours." She grabbed him. "I am not doing this to try and get revenge on you. I'm doing this because I saved you. My revenge will be worse for you." She then broke his neck, and walked back over to Klaus.

"How was that? To much? Not enough?" She sat next to him, trying to lighten the mood.

"Just right. I suppose I taught you well, love."

"If by well, mean nothing at all," She put her head on his shoulder, "then yes. You taught me so well."

He smiled at her joke. He liked having her as a genuine friend. It was momentarily calm, until Stefan entered the gym, looking around. Blair's head immediately shot up.

"Stefan..." Elena said, standing up.

"Klaus." Stefan called out, ignoring Elena all together.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asked, uninterested.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." Stefan looked up at him.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." Klaus looked straight forward, as Blair slowly stood up.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do." Stefan said, casting Elena only a side glance.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it." He got up and walked toward Dana and Chad, pointing at them. "Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them."

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Elena yelled before Klaus hit her so hard that she fell on the floor. Stefan rushed over to Klaus, his fangs out. Klaus grabbed him by the throat.

"So much for that pledge." Blair said, walking over.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Klaus said.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan begged.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." He begins compel him as Blair stopped walking. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan pleaded.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it." Klaus growled.

"Don't...Don't..." Stefan said weakly.

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels him. She didn't want to be compelled to obey. That seemed harsh.

"No. Stefan!" Elena attempted.

"Now kill them. Ripper." Stefan vamped out, rushing over to Dana and draining her. Not long after, he started to feed on Chad as well.

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." Klaus leaned over Elena as she sat there, shocked.

"No. You did this to him." She fired back, clenching her teeth.

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." He smiled as they both stood up.

"It's nothing we haven't seen before, Niklaus. Don't act so surprised." Blair hit Klaus' arm as Rebekah marched in and rushed toward Elena.

"Where is it?! Where's my necklace?" She demanded, obviously angry.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked his little sister.

"She has my necklace. Look." She gave him the phone so he could see the picture. Blair looked at it as well, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, well. More lies." Klaus turned back to Elena.

"Where...is it?" She growled.

"I don't have it anymore." Elena told her.

"You're lying!" She vamped out and bit Elena's neck but Klaus stopped her and took her aside.

"Knock it off!" Klaus yelled.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Klaus looked at Elena. She had her hand on her neck as Blair stood in front of her.

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest." Klaus said calmly.

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it." Elena said.

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" He put on the clock. There was a buzzer sound when the clock appeared on the board. He goes over to Stefan and compels him. "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to."

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena begged.

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." Klaus told Blair and Stefan. Rebekah eyed them and left with Klaus. Blair sighed and laid down on the bleachers. She tuned out most of their teenage rom-com drama. That is- until the score board hit 0. She sat up as Stefan rushed at Elena.

"Elena, run! Go!" He screamed. She immediately started running.

"Why do you have to make my life so much harder." She slowly got up and watched as Stefan fought with every fiber of his being to stop. "Fuckin' idiot." She took off. She was right behind Elena, about a yard and a half away from her when the girl ran through a set of doors and slammed them shut.

"We've got to stop meeting like this." Klaus said as Elena ran into his chest. Blair was grinning as she opened the door. He gave her a questioning look.

"Tried giving your ripper a chance, he stopped himself. C'mon. Stefan is in the cafeteria." Blair said, as Klaus grabbed Elena and followed her. They found Stefan with a broomstick in his abdomen.

"Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?" Klaus said as he let's go of Elena. Blair sat on a nearby table.

"No!" Stefan said between quick breaths. Klaus sits beside Blair.

"Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off." Klaus repeated.

"No!" Stefan said again.

"Stefan..." Elena breathed out.

"You're strong." He got up and pulled the stake out of Stefan's body. "But you're not that strong. Turn. It. Off."

"No!" He yelled as he pushed Klaus away. But Klaus pushed him against the wall, compels him and yells.

"Turn it off!"

Stefan's head falls back against the wall. He looks dazed.

"What did you do?" Elena said, on the brink of tears.

"He did what was needed." Blair answered, standing up.

"But I think a test is in order, don't you?"
He walked behind Elena and looked at Stefan.

"Ripper...Perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgänger's neck?" Stefan's face changed and he rushed over to Elena and bit her neck. She screamed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Klaus and Blair enter the classroom Rebekah, Tyler and Caroline are in. "Well, the verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead."

Rebekah got up, seemingly happy. "Does that mean we can kill her?"

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite." Klaus said, looking at her.

"What?!" Rebekah put her arms around Caroline from behind and pulled her back, restraining her.

"Call it a hunch..." He showed a test tube containing blood to Tyler. Rebekah held Caroline so she can't move. "Elena's blood. Drink it."

"No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't!" Caroline pleaded, trying to free herself.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, love. Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Tyler struggled but he finally drank it.

"There we go. Good boy." Tyler coughed, rolled over the desk, and fell to the floor, screaming and groaning. He held his head and screamed and his face finally changes. His eyes are yellow, he has fangs and veins under his eyes.

"Well, that's a good sign." Klaus said, looking him straight in the face.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Word count: 2395
This chapter was a bit longer, but I love this episode. It's easily one of my favorites. Anyway, have a great day guys!

~Elle<3~

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

830K 27.4K 66
Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Henrik x oc
2.4K 119 11
"๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
313K 7.4K 24
"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†" ~ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
32.1K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!