Revenge

By Katherine15372

Irene x Y/n Y/n had a twin brother Kim Taehyung. They were in different schools but always in contact. One da... More

•Introduction•
Chapter 1: Enrolling
Chapter 2: introductions
Chapter 3: A warning
A/n
Chapter 4:First day
Chapter 5: Talking
Chapter 6: Cover
Chapter 7: Lunch
Chapter 8: Caught red handed
Chapter 9: Tutor
chapter 10: Bathroom crisis
Chapter 11: Trip to the cemetery
Chapter 12: Class project
Chapter 13: Normal day at break
Chapter 14: Another student?
Chapter 15: Chaeyoung
Chapter 16: My twin
Chapter 17: Precaution
Chapter 18: Warning
Chapter 20: Purely lust
Chapter 21: Fever-ish
Chapter 22: Help
Chapter 23: Beaten up
Chapter 24: Part 1
Chapter 25: Part 2
Chapter 26: part 3
Chapter 27: Part 4
Chapter 28: Part 5
Chapter 29: Final
A/n
A/n
Important!
important!!

chapter 19: A little flirting

3K 142 118
By Katherine15372

Y/n's pov

"She what?!"

I covered my left ear in which where yeji was, on my left. Her scream could make me deaf.

"But why aren't you throwing shades? It's not a secret you still have the hots for her." She said as a matter of a fact and I rolled my eyes.

"Duh sherlock." I said and took a bite of my sandwich.

"She's sociable."

I frowned and yeji was looking at another table. I looked over to see chaeyoung with jennie. They were laughing and I smiled. My heart felt warm to see her laugh in joy.

"You must love her deeply huh?" Yeji asked, noticed that I stared at chaeyoung like a stalker.

"Doesn't matter." I muttered and drank my water.

Before she could push me more Jin sat in front of me with eyebags under his eyes.

"Dude what happened to you?" Yeji asked jin who was not having it.

"I just woke up and skipped half my class so please don't shout." Jin said and both of me and yeji errupted in a fit of laughter.

"Guyss." Jin whined and covered his ears like a kid.

"What happened to him." Irene asked and sat besides me with seulgi in besides jin in front of us.

"He acting like he got possessed or something." Seulgi said and took a drink of her 'water'.

"Get that awful thing away from me." Jin said like it was fire and sat away from seulgi.

"Dude it's just beer." Seulgi said like it wasn't a big deal and Jin hissed like a vampire.

"How the fuck can you drink right now after what happened yesterday?"

"You just can't handle a drink like what y/n said." Seulgi shrugged and kept drinking.

I laughed and accidentally brushed my hand over irene's. My heart skipped a beat and I kept my distance. Irene held my hand tight and I gasp lowly.

I looked over her and she was acting like nothing is happening.

I hesitated but held back under the table smiling ear to ear. Irene ofcourse had to kill me by resting her head on my shoulder.

"These two be flirting like we aren't even here." Yeji said and I laugh.

"Can't two friends just be like this?" Irene asked and I agreed.

All of them rolled their eyes and me and irene just laughed. I held tighter to irene's hand and felt her smile.

I caught a glimpse of chaeyoung looking at us. More importantly under our table. I tried to let go of Irene but she held me tighter and I sigh.

"Why?" Irene asked lowly when our friends were talking.

"Nothing.." I said and just loosened my grip. Chaeyoung had already looked away and kept talking to Jennie.

"Do you know her?" Irene asked and gestured to Chaeyoung.

"Fortunately No. Why?" I lied again. Fuck I need to stop doing this. I hate it. Especially when I lie to her.

"Nothing you seemed to keep your eyes on her since this morning."

"Irene bae, are you jealous?" I ask teasing her and she let go of my hand and her head was no longer resting on my shoulder.

"Hey I was joking." I said and held her hand but she pulled away.

"Great you made your girlfriend mad." Seulgi said and It was my turn to roll eyes.

"Sorry I was just joking." I whispered to Irene and held her waist and silently pulled her closer to me.

Look if we're not dating then you bet your ass I can make her mine.

"Damn it." Irene whispered and went back to her original position with her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

"And the couples are together again." Yeji said and clapped.

Me and Irene laughed again but Deep down I wanted it to be real. Chaeyoung is a different story sure but Irene.. Seems more legit. Chaeyoung is history and Irene can be my future.

"Shut up." I said to Yeji and all of them bursted into a fit of laughter.

~~

Chaeyoung's pov

"You like her don't you?"

I blinked a few times to focus on what was happening.

"What?"

"Y/n kim. You like her." Jennie said and I sighed.

"Something like that." I confessed and noticed Y/n and that girl Irene was holding hands.

Y/n saw me looking at her, feeling even more crushed she tried to hide it and let go of her. But that other girl was more persistent and held tighter.

"Yeah they're like that sometimes. You'll get use to it." Jennie said and continued eating.

I felt my heart slowly break in the scene..

~~

"No stop!" I shouted smiling ear to ear. Y/n had once again caught me from running. I hid her phone like a child and she won't stop tickling me.

"Give me my phone back first." Y/n said looking down on me and I can't help to chuckle.

"Never oh dear y/n" I said and y/n frowned at me playfully before tickling my sides again.

"Y/n! Stop!" I laugh continuously and she eventually stopped.

"Want to confess now park?" She asks and I grinned before going to her ear to whisper.

"Not a chance in hell kim." I said and backed away a little to meet her eyes.

Gotcha!

I wrapped my arm around her neck and switched our positions.

"Wasn't that so easy?" I said and she groaned but I laugh.

"You win this time." Y/n said and I smiled before kissing her lips.

~~

"Hello?"

I heard someone snapping their fingers in front of me and I, for the second time, went back from my mind.

"Sorry.. Rough night." I smiled innocently and Jennie chuckled.

"Can't be worse than mine."

~~

Y/n's pov

"Where are you taking me?" Irene asked and I laugh cheekily before grabbing her hands and pull her to the park.

"Well.. let's say you'll love it." I said and we came at a hault by the tree.

I wanted both of us to hangout outside campus and It was a 'all of a sudden plan'. There were no picnic, expensive champagne or basket of foods. Just me and her under the moon and stars.

I took off her blindfold and walk backwards smiling to see her reaction. Trust me it was worth the drive just to see that smile.

Her mouth open and smiled. She looked up and saw the twinkling stars and shining moon above our heads.

"The scenery is beautiful y/n.." She said speechless about the mountains surrounding us.

"It is huh? Do you love it?" I ask and she locked eye contact, coming towards me with a smile.

"Yes.. I love it." She held both my hands and I felt something between us. Something clicked and it felt so right.

"Great because it's private property and there's people with guns and lasers- ouch!" I joked and Irene hit my chest.

"You're ruining the moment." She said softly with a smile and I can't help but get lost in those damn eyes of hers.

"Am I? I'm sorry then. I'm not one to be romantic." I whispered seriously. Irene scoffed.

"Y/n you did all of these. You drived me all the way here just to see this breathtaking scenery. But I love this the most." She pointed at me and I felt the blood run to my cheeks. Well that caught me off guard.

I rolled my eyes. "You are killing me." I said and laughed.

"Why don't we lay down on the grass and just.. talk."

I smiled gently. "I'd love that."

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 194 33
Milly and Joon are first year students in high school and have been best friends since they were three. After graduation, Joon suddenly lost all cont...
1.9K 44 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...
40.1K 589 14
Y/n and Momo were close friends back in Kyoto, Until Momo betrayed him and sided with his bullies and broke his trust for her. Momo then left to be a...
159K 5.8K 60
" If Y/N is not ours She can't be yours too " ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- A girl name Y/N lives wi...