My mate. The Omega.

By lovergirl00530

(Fifth book in the My Mate series. Book two should be read before reading this one but it can be read as a st... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Only an omega
Ordinary
The mess he made
Sernity's Job
Sernity's fall
The Maid
The Diffrences
Just The Beginning
The Encounter
Moving on
Attack #1
Aston (part 1)
Aston (part 2)
Clumsy girl
The town
Attack #2
Stricken down (Attack #2 continued)
Getting Situated
Fight to Win
Thinking About the Future
Aston (part 3)
The Unusual Meeting
The picnic
Wedding Day
The Treehouse
So Much More
Gamma (Third in command)
Goodbye Zoey
The Past
More of the past
A New Kind Of Attack
Say It Again
Don't Tell Me What To Do
Everything Will Work Out
The Vibes are Off
Alter Ego
Kiss ?
Dinner Time
Just A Dream
Selfless Desires
Resolve?
A History Lesson
Leading up to...
Dress Rehearsal
Just the begging
The Beauty Of The Ball
A Twist in Time
Month 1- Amnesia
Still No Memory
No Memory and a Bit of Trouble
Month 2- The Baby Surprise
Baby Heist
The Romantic part
Resurfacing
The Return
"Stay With Me, Because You're All I Need."
A Place Like No Other

A Great Suprise

3.1K 118 11
By lovergirl00530

"And they were just," Mercedes paused, "there?"

Serenity nods her head while dragging her bestfriend up to the attic where her bed room is. "Yes, I came up and they were all just sitting on my bed!"

The two girls walked into Serenity's room; and there they were. All the bags neatly placed in rows on her bed.

"What the fuck. Have you checked to see what's inside of them?"

Serenity shook her head, "I got here after school, and the door was fully open when I know I closed it, so I walked in and when I saw all this I ran to get you."

Mercedes nods her head, "well who ever left it, their scent has worn off. They must've left it this morning. I say you open them."

"What if-"

"Nothing," Mercedes cut her off, "what if nothing. Just open them. Maybe you'll find a note, or something. I don't know."

Sighing Serenity walks up to her bed and grabs the closest bag. Pulling out the contents inside she finds a white shirt that has ruffle on the sleeves and a brown sued dress that is supposed to go over the white shirt. She looks up to her friend, who shrugs.

She grabs another bag. Inside is a long peach pink silk skirt and a plain white t-shirt. Whoah she thought, as her hands run across the smooth fabric of silk again she look up at her bestfriend. With her eyes she asks ' is this weird enough for you yet?'.

"I mean cute skirt?" Mercedes didn't know what else to say. It was kind of creepy that someone just left all these bags full of brand new clothes in Serenity's room, but at the same time she deserved something good for once. Maybe someone was just realizing that.

"Mercedes, this is weird!" She looked at the tags inside the skirt, "it's my size and everything!" Serenity put the clothes back in the bag and set it on her desk.

"Look," Mercedes took her friends hands in hers, "everyone deserves to have something good happen to them every once in a while. Maybe this is your fairy godmother blessing you for your kind heart."

Serenity pulled away and crossed her arms, "you know stuff like that doesn't happen. Especially to me. All this is going to come with a price, a price that I may not be willing to pay."

"Don't say that. This is just someone blessing you. Think of all the good you have done for people. By helping them out or covering for someone, maybe this is their way of paying you back."

Serenity sighed, "I hope your right."

Liam walked outside just in time for training. Today he is monitoring Aston, while he trains the teens. When he walks outside everyone is warming up. Sitting in circles stretching.

He weaves his way in and out of circles finding his was over to Aston.

"Are you here to join me today? Or maybe criticize my training?" Aston greeted him whole heartedly.

"No. I'm just here to observe."

"So your finally letting Zoey train with us?"

"What? No why would you think that?"

Aston pointed to a person standing a few feet away from them, "well I think she has other plans."

Liam turned around to see Zoey in her workout clothes with her hair pinned in a low ponytail. He sighs and walks over grabs her by the forearm. As he pulls her away from the group a few pair of eyes catch them.

"What are you doing Zoey?" He whispers close to her ear not wanting anyone to over hear their conversation.

"I think it's about time I train with everyone else." Her voice came out weak and timid.

"I don't think so. Your not up to speed with everyone here."

Zoey sighs, "that's what you keep saying. Let me see for myself. If I can keep up with them than you keep on letting me train with them. If I don't I embarrass myself and stick to one on ones with you."

Liam shakes his head, "this is not up for discussion."

She looks up, "please. Just this once. I feel so isolated. I don't get to go to school with everyone nor do I get to train with them. If this is going to be my pack I need to be one of them."

He didn't want to admit it, but she's right. Bits and pieces of the conversation he had with Mateo a few days back came back to him. If Zoey was going to be the Luna and his chosen mate, then she needed to become more entwined into the pack. She didn't need to be an outsider.

Liam loosened his grip from her forearm and nodded his head, "fine. You can train with them."

With a huge smile on her face she jumped in his arms in a big hug, "yes thank you thank you thank you!"

He wrapped his arms around her. It was the right thing to do, "your welcome. You better hurry and go warm up before you get left behind though."

She let go and nodded her head, "right!" With that she quickly hurried to the group who had been eyeing them the whole time.

Liam turned around rubbing his face. What did he just agree to?

"I'm glad you decided to train with us. Not sure why you'd want to, but it's whatever," Mercedes ran alongside Julianne and Zoey for their warm up smile.

"I'm sure she wanted more quality time with us," Julianne shrugged, "after all we are the ones to be friends with. High standings and all."

"High standings?" Zoey asked.

"Yes. High standings," Julianne rolled her eyes.

"You do realize that she's going to be our future Luna right. I don't think you can preach to her about high standings," Mercedes did make a fair point.

Julianne slowed down.

"Let's go ladies! If I make it to the finish line before any of you I'm adding two miles to your cool down jog!" Aston came up lightly jogging behind the girls making them speed up.

Everyone finished warming up and we're now waiting on further instructions from Aston. They stood around enjoying the break while Aston admired a certain girl from afar.

The girls long curly hair is pinned up in a high ponytail, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead trailing to her neck. For training she wore a black muscle shirt with black bicker shorts that went mid thigh. All her assets were on display, and he was liking it. Even more he was liking how her caramel skin gleamed in the sunlight.

Liam followed behind Aston and noticed him admiring the girl. He didn't like that.

"What's next? They're just standing around." He broke Aston out of his trance.

"Right. I was just thinking about that." Aston jogged over to the group where he announced they would work on their cardio first.

At the end of workouts Serenity went straight back up to her room; where she went through the rest of the bags. Twenty bags and an outfit in 18 and a pair of shoes in the rest.

What was she going to do with all these clothes? More importantly however where did it come from? Who would be generous enough to give it all to her?

Shaking her head, she grabbed her towel and walked downstairs to the bathroom. After training she desperately needed a shower. She would normally ask to use Mercedes, but her along with Julianne, Zoey and a few other girls from cheer were up their right now talking about goddess knows what.

Luckily for her the bathroom is open, and there's still hot water. Making sure to lock the door she first sets the water, strips, then hops in. Reliving her self of the dirt and sticky ness of sweat.

She showered for thirty minutes before the water began to cool and she decided to get out. Wrapping her hair in a towel and her body in another she unlocked the bathroom door with her dirty clothes in hand and rushed down the hall.

It's always the corners that catch people. In stories, movies, and apparently in real life, because as she rounded the corner a person just so happened to be Turing it also. As Serenity ran into the person her arms flew up into the air throwing her clothes up in the air and she began to fall back.

Feedback?

Who did she run into? Will they catch her?

Will Serenity accept the clothes?

Aston or Liam?

Zoey and Liam?

Zoey and Mateo?

Serenity and Liam?

Serenity and Aston?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
82.5K 6.7K 52
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
112K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
28.4K 479 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...