The Polars

By DetritusBlight

"We may be different than others but I can assure you we're better." *** Warning: This story has a couple of... More

Character's Profile
Chapter One - Breakfast
Chapter Two - Gmail
Chapter Three - The Black Chains
Chapter Four - Tea Party
Chapter Six - Throwaway Chair
Chapter Seven - Where's the kid?
Chapter Eight - Asher Hunter

Chapter Five - Fire drill

46 13 0
By DetritusBlight

Chapter Five - Fire drill

Only about a few seconds longer for the bell to ring. Fire drills are not that important for me since we literally have a fire escape right beside our room but. Safety is still our number one focus here.

I fidgeted my pen and turned it around out of boredom.

I looked at Caily who was intensely looking at the clock.

Shauna was studying and taking down notes. Attentively listening.

Asher was sleeping on his desk that was covered with his bag in front of his head.

Jannet was looking at herself her palms, her arms.

Ren was staring blankly at the teacher.

Blake's hand was twitching for some reason that made me laugh.

Skylar was gritting her teeth, looking down. I assume because of frustration.

Assuming that it had been already a minute. The bell rang it echoed throughout the whole school as everybody looked around for a second and immediately ducked under the desk. Except us eight and the teacher who stood up.

How come their stupidity is lower than a sloth.

I face palmed so hard it was heard through the whole room. "Everyone this is a fire drill. Not an earthquake drill." Caily announced that made everyone chuckle including the teacher.

Us eight got out of the classroom and assisted everyone towards the school grounds including other sections. Caily was in the lead as I and Shauna was behind making sure everyone is in line and get what is going on.

The alarm stopped and everyone walked towards the ground and some still have a book over their heads.

"Come on Shauna we still have to check the rooms if there are students left." I said as she nodded and we both looked in each and every room.

We secured almost all of the hallways except for the last one that had an uncomfortable energy. "That's the final hallway!" Shauna beamed.

As Shauna was about to walk to a corner a grabbed her arm and pulled her aside. As a kitchen knife made a cling in the air.

I stood in front of Shauna. As every Black Chain member came out of the corner. "Your leader is very aware." Ameryth applauded.

"What do you want?" I said in a vitriol tone that made her smirk. That usual smirk splattered across her face.

I eyed Shauna that was perplexed.

"Don't take it personally babe, we just wanted some fun." She continued. "And maybe, start a real fire."

Penelope stepped forward and opened a lighter that immediately lit up. Her innocent smile turned into a deadly grin.

With one last smile she dropped it. That's our queue.

"Now!"

Shauna stepped ahead and started to pump the fire extinguisher that made all of them shriek. I grabbed Shauna's hand and slipped right pass them seeing Blake at the end of the hallway.

"Dude, where have both of you been?" Blake asked as he looked behind us to see all the girls who was angry.

He looked at me and smiled as he touched his AirPods and alerted everybody that the two of us are safe.

We three headed downstairs and into the crowd that were loud and that usual incessant chattering happening.

The Principal came up the stage as everyone silenced. Us eight started to circle around the whole crowd making sure everyone is paying attention.

I saw some girls talking to each other and looking back at the principal. "Do I really have to intervene with everyone who talks?" I spoke through my AirPods

"Yes silly, just make them pay attention." Caily replied.

"It's a nightmare for me too." Ren added that made everyone chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the girls. "Hey," I waved they immediately stopped as they looked at me.

"Y-Yes?" One of the girls stuttered.

"I would really appreciate if you girls quiet down and listen." I smiled that made one of them scream lowly that only us can hear.

"W-Will do.." The other spoke smiling and was completely red.

"Thanks," I waved goodbye as they were full of happiness and payed attention towards the principal.

"We've got a problem." Jannet said through the AirPods.

I sighed before responding. "What is it?"

"Julianne Jen or their representative is trying to sneak in back stage." She informed.

"I'll take care of it." Asher volunteered. "Since, I'm the most closest."

"Alright," In unison we all agreed and made him handle it.

I walked at the very back of the crowd to see the whole school grounds observing what the Black Chains are trying to do.

Penelope Caesar was in the crowd looking at me and speaking in a low tone towards her necklace.

That's it.

"She's attacking!" Asher informed as the seven of us heard boxes fall down from the shelves.

"Asher! Get out of there." Jannet worriedly said.

"I can't! She blocked the door way with the shelves." He replied.

If I get another person in there then one of our positions will leave an open place for them to attack us.

"Who's the closest towards the school's second building?" I asked.

"Me," Blake said.

"Alright dude, I want you to go there carefully and go towards the second floor. You'll find a room at the middle of the hallway, behind the stairs." I instructed and looked towards to my left and saw a flash fade away and so did the long ponytail.

"Argh," Blake groaned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My Hand it's-- No, nevermind." He dismissed I respected him not to say it.

"Okay, then enter there and you'll see a trapdoor slip under it and you'll be in the back stage." I said looking at the tree.

"Okay, sure." He said.

"For the rest of you keep watch and don't look like you're worried."

"Roger," They all said in unison.

"I always wanted to say that." Caily beamed through the AirPods.

I carefully walked back towards the school and entered the humongous hallway wherein there was full of nothingness.

"Their representative is thinking to escape." Blake informed.

"Nice job!" Caily optimistically said.

I walked my way towards the second floor of the first building and went towards the balcony to see everyone paying attention.

Ren, Shauna, Caily, and Skylar was looking around and walking in a circle like position.

"Luke, Julianne Jen escaped."

I felt a strong presence behind me and stepped aside to dodge a knife that was about to stab my back.

Keesha Fuji,

"Impressing, that's why you're the leader huh?" She smirked and circled her knife through her finger.

"I-- Gah!" I was about to speak from my AirPods when I was kicked from the back my AirPods fell off and onto the balcony.

"Luke! What's happening! Are--" The girl stepped on it breaking it completely.

Julianne Jen,

I stood up and was about to run towards the door but there was also someone there. Their tech-expert.

Demnly Hex,

Next to her was Penelope Caesar.

I get it, this whole time they weren't trying to do something towards them it's only me their after. Sneaking in the backstage was a distraction.

"I see, you girls really reeled me into a trap huh?" I smiled as Penelope and Demnly stepped aside as their leader stepped forward.

Ameryth Lynn.

I looked at her with a grudge that made her smirk. "This is a real treat. Can you really beat us all? Five of us versus one attractive male." Her amorous green eyes sparkled once again.

"I gotta say, ya'll are smart." I said smiling back at her.

"Grab him." Keesha from my left and Julianne from my right both grabbed my hands that took me by surprise.

I tried to resist but what can I really do in this situation. I'm not John Wick.

Ameryth walked closer and touched my face, feeling it from going down to my neck. "You really do have a good body."

She smiled and turned around.

That gave me a window of opportunity. I back flipped off the balcony forcing the two to let go of me as I grabbed onto the platform of the balcony and slid myself down into a room smashing its glass window as I roll into it.

I can pay for this and surely the principal will understand. He is siding with us after all.

I looked back to see Julianne did the same thing I did. I grabbed a chair and tossed it towards her causing her to fall off the window. "Sorry dude, only I can do that." I humoured and ran towards the staircase.

I went into a secret door us student councils and teachers only know and came out immediately out of a trapdoor near a tree that was hidden in plain sight.

Shauna saw me and immediately informed everyone. She walked towards me. "What happened are you okay? Where are you AirPods?" Shauna asked.

"It broke." I answered.

She handed me a knew one I took it and thank her for it. "Listen up everyone." They all gasped. "Yes, I'm back. I was ambushed.

"I think they will calm down for now. Though, don't let your guard down still." I instructed as they all nodded.

Ambushing is such a weak tactic towards me.

Hey

The Corona Virus is starting to spread and luckily some patients are getting cured. Though, some patients already died and RIP for them.

Do you believe the theory that it was some kind of failed experiment and it was actually a bomb of some sort that exploded and released the Virus?

Though, whatever it is keep safe ya'll.

Don't let the virus get you, always be sanitized. Alsooooo follow mah frienddd, eri_kacci support her storyy!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cry By Ray Royal

General Fiction

1.1K 119 35
Destiny, a girl with no stability, is trying to live life one day at a time. With a bipolar mother, a try-hard-but-fail father, unique cousins, a man...
The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
947 105 15
*COMPLETED✔* disclaimer: UNEDITED!!!
34.1K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...