πƒπŽπ–π π“πŽ π‘πˆπƒπ„.

By astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.| πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘.
πŽππ„.
π“π–πŽ.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π…πŽπ”π‘.
π…πˆπ•π„.
π’πˆπ—.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
ππˆππ„.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π.
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π.
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
π„πˆπ†π‡π‡π“π„π„π.
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜.
οΏΌπ“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.

π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

59.4K 3.2K 2K
By astoldbylani

"We need to wear white, Semaj," I told him for the tenth time. He is really one hard headed ass nigga. He wore all black for his nieces baby shower. Like sir we were asked to wear white...

"Man why?" he groaned, unbuckling his belt.

"It's a girl! We're her Godmom and uncle they want us in white so we wear white," I explained to him.

Shaheem and Maisyn were indeed having a little girl, another princess for us to spoil. I was practically bouncing off the damn walls when she told me. They haven't picked out a name for her yet, but she was definitely a girl.

"She can't even see me, how she gon know if I'm wearing white?" he chuckled, making me laugh at his stupid ass.

"Just get dressed, I'll be downstairs," I said, exiting the room.

Ari's birthday was also on Sunday and I'd be giving her the keys. The inside was completely done and now I was just waiting for the day. I'm literally so excited, I want her to do well in everything and I feel like this is only gonna fuel her fire.

She was invited to the shower today, which should be fun, if Semaj would hurry his ass up.

"Better?" he asked, coming down dressed appropriately.

"Yes, much better," I smiled. "You look handsome, pooh,"

"Preciate that, juicy," he leaned down and kissed me twice. "You look pretty,"

"Aww thank you," I thanked him. I love when he gives me normal compliments. Usually he does so without talking, he just gives me looks and stares. When he wants to get on my nerves his favorite fake ass compliment is 'don't get nobody fucked up, Sadiya'.

We picked up Ari and we made our way to Shah and Syn's house. It wasn't a huge thing, so we didn't need to rent out a place. It was just us, Maj's grandma, Shaheem's mom that flew back from DR, Maisyn's aunt, two cousins, and grandma, and some people we worked with that weren't affiliated in everything from last year.

"What'd you get lil mama?" I asked Ari, who was holding hella bags in the backseat.

"Oh, I just got some onesies, some jackets, pants, shoes, socks, yknow regular stuff," she smiled. I knew it was probably hella clothes in them bags because Ari'ella is very extra, she loves buying gifts and she also loves babies.

But Semaj? That boy loves his niece okay? We got her two strollers, one that converts straight from the carseat, and then a standard one. We also got her a rotating swing, this boujee ass high chair, and I picked out a very nice Moschino diaper bag for her. Of course we got her some clothes and shoes, but we figured practical things would be of more help.

We also bought 'bout six months worth of diapers and wipes.

We finally pulled up and had to make two trips to get everything inside.

Shah looked very handsome in his burberry button down, which we all bullied him into buying, and Syn had on this pretty white dress. I know her grandma forced her to wear it because Maisyn really dislikes wearing dresses for prolonged periods of time. Especially when we go out, she gets so irritated.

"Hi mommy!" I hugged her tightly while Kash and Maj put our stuff up with the rest of the gifts.

"Hi auntie," she laughed. This was how we always greeted each other now. "Who told you and Blue to go out and buy all this stuff, girl? How much money did you spend?"

"Don't worry about allat, there's no such thing as too much for my Godbaby. Ain't that right baby?" I cooed, rubbing on her belly, making her shake her head.

"Between you, Semaj and Shaheem I really don't know who touches on me more. And that's saying a lot because y'all ass don't live here," she chuckled, making me laugh. Right after she said that Maj came up by me and started rubbing her stomach too, and she straight faced me while I continued to laugh.

                                                 **

"Thank y'all so much for coming, y'all gotta know how much this means to us," Syn spoke to everyone. She sat in a big chair in the backyard while we all sat around at tables. "I never wanted a kid yknow? I was scared It'd be like me, or I'd mess it up. But I think I'm ready now, I think we're ready. Well if y'all knew him, he's been ready since we graduated high school but that's not the point," she joked, making us laugh when he didn't deny it.

"We already love this little girl so much, and I know y'all do too. Y'all done spent about a million dollars on her already," she chuckled. "But seriously, this is a really big step for us and we're happy y'all are all here in support," she smiled big and we clapped for her.

"Aight, aight!" Shah spoke up. "We finally picked a name, so we just finna tell y'all all now. Maisyn let me pick her first name and she picked the middle," he said and everyone sat up, excitedly.

"Her first name is Blaize, middle is Azure, compliments to our very own," he pointed at me and my jaw dropped.

"No you did not!" I jumped up to my feet, and he nodded. "You guys," I pouted.

"Don't cry, bitch, you know I'm hormonal," Syn said, already pouting.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry. That's just so sweet, thank y'all," I sat back down and laid my head on Maj's shoulder and then it hit me. She's names after me and him, because Azure is blue, and they never call him Semaj.

After their speeches, we all just resumed talking and eating. I done had three plates of just meatballs and mac and cheese at this point.

"Bae, you not still hungry dawg," Maj stared at me eating.

"Says who?! This food is free, leave me alone," I waved him off.

"You fatass," he laugh, drinking from his beer. "Always eating something,"

"Okay and?" I mugged him, trying not to laugh myself. "That's why the baby named after me,"

"It's the same shit, Sadiya," he straight faced me. "Azure is blue. She technically named after me first anyway, because I'm older than yo ass,"

"That don't make no damn sense, what are you saying," I rolled my eyes, and just then I noticed it was hella quiet around us. I looked around and everyone at the table was watching us argue like some kids.

"They do this all the time, don't mind them," Syn said, coming to sit by us.

"It wasn't even me, it was her," he nodded his head at me.

"Stop lying! You called me fat," I rolled my eyes and she just laughed at us.

                                                    **

SUNDAY

"Girl Darrin done bought me a whole new set of tools, flat irons, curling irons, caped, combs and everything," she gushed as we drove. It was her birthday today, and I had just taken her to lunch and we went to the nail shop and got our nails and toes done, my treat of course.

I had her dress up, since technically we were having a little ribbon cutting and a grand opening party for her. Lucky for me, Athena is still a damn genius so I was able to get a hold of her long list of clients and send them the address to the shop.

She always told me she'd wanna call her salon Rose's Beauty Bar because her nana's name was Rose and her middle name is Rose as well. So that was the finishing touch for the shop and it got done last night.

I went out my way to do some interviews for three stylists, one she already knew. One nail tech and one esthetician, so it was a beauty bar for real.

"He's so sweet to your lil mean ass," I snickered as we pulled around back. I made sure to take the back streets straight there so she wouldn't get suspicious.

"He is, I love him," she giggled. "So where we at, best?" she asked me.

"I got one last surprise for you sis, lemme put this on," I had a lil silk blindfold, and she looked at me crazy, making me laugh. "Bitch turn around," and she finally did, letting me tie it on. I texted Darrin that we were coming around so to turn the music down so she couldn't hear.

"Okay, don't let me fall, I got on 5 inch heels, hoe," she said holding my hand tightly.

"I won't let you fall, Ari'ella," I laughed. "You know I appreciate you so much. You was there for me when I didn't have anybody and you stuck by me since, even when I was a damn criminal and I love you for that," I began.

"I love you too babygirl, of course Ima stand by you for as long as we living, we ten toes in it for good," she smiled her pretty smile.

"That means more to me than you know, Ari," I smiled again, finally rounding the corner, seeing the small crowd. I quickly hushed them and continued talking. "So, for your birthday this year, I wanted to get you something that was gonna show just how much I appreciated you. This is yours, okay, everything that you're about to see is for you and I hope you love it," I said, grabbing the big scissors from Maj.

"What is it? I'm all antsy now," she started shaking her hand, sounding all nervous.

"Okay, be patient girl damn," I laughed. "Aight I'm gonna take it off," I turned her to face the doors, and slowly pulled the knot loose until it fell from her face and stepped back.

"Rose's beauty...Sadiya—" she turned around quickly and everyone yelled surprise really loud, dropping her jaw. "Sadiya!" she whined, immediately starting to cry. I walked back up to her and hugged her tightly, and it felt like she was about to fall out.

"Ari stop crying! You gotta cut your ribbon mama," I sniffed, trying not to cry my damn self.

"S-Sadiya! You—Oh my God I can't believe you did this," she finally let me go, wiping her face. "I love you so much. You don't understand how important this is to me, I—this is a dream come true Sadiya," she turned to look at it again.

"I wanted to make your dream come true," I held her hand nodding. "You did so much for me, I wanted to do something for you. You're the most talented stylist we all know, and we wanted to see you prosper, and stop trapping out the kitchen," I laughed.

"Thank you, Sadiya. I love you so much," she wiped at her eyes again.

"Of course babe. I love you more. Here, let's get this ribbon cut," I handed her the black scissors and she excitedly stood behind the ribbon, cutting it loose, making everyone cheer for her. I handed her the keys, and we all went inside.

The glass was crystal clear so you could see the décor from the inside.

"This bitch is fye! Baby look! Oh my God!" she yelled running around. "All my—DARRIN! You knew?! Oh my—" she said once finding her station, it had her name and a gold crown LED light over it.

"She's so happy," Maj laugh, wrapping his arms around me as everyone flooded in and Shah popped the champagne. "You did good, bae, this was real sweet of you,"

"I'm so happy she likes it," I sighed as she bounced off all the walls.

"Sadiya! Bring yo' ass! How did you do this!" she yelled, making Maj and I die laughing, and I went over there to celebrate with her.
                                              **

im baaaack!

hi y'all :)

sorry to team boy 😬 baby knight is a little lady. Ms. Blaize Azure Knight is on her way!

also we saw Ari's salon 🥺 we love good friends ❤️

next chapter we're finally gonna see the clubbbbb! im still deciding between some decor ideas but i hope y'all will like it.

we're also gonna be having some dancer interviews SOOO...

i have a proposition for y'all 😂 i need some dancers. just about 5 ish. if y'all want yall can comment some names, ages and dancer names and ill pick five of y'all to be skrippas in the story

comment here! name, age, dancer name (and faceclaim if you want)

till next time lovessssss 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 27.3K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
1.3K 79 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
356 37 16
"HEY," I shouted angrily which caused them to stop what they were doing and look at me as if I was crazy. "I'm talking to you dumbass let him go," I...