The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 4 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 9 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 21 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 25 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 63 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 36 - 🖤

99.3K 2.3K 922
By Miss-Lynn

•Damon's POV ~

Having her in my arms, she tries getting out of my hold but I tighten my grip around her.

"You think you're going to get away with what you did that easy?" I let out a humorless chuckle.

I grab her hand and pull her with me towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asks once we get inside and I lock the door.

"I told you I had to pee." I tell her while pulling her away from the door.

She sighs and leans against the wall, "You couldn't have done it without me being in here with you?"

"Why? So it gives you a head start to run away from me? I don't think so." I say before doing my business while she looks up to the ceiling.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her look at me and slowly push herself off of the wall.

I turn my head in her direction and raise an eyebrow, "Don't even think about it."

Without another word, she runs to the door and unlocks it before running out of the bathroom.

I chuckle to myself and shake my head, "Now you're going to get it."

After I'm done, I walk to the sink to wash my hands. When I dry them on the towel, I make my way out of the bathroom and grab some basket ball shorts before putting them on and going to search for where ever Roxie may have gone to.

Passing by the kitchen, I take a look inside to see Theo and my princess at the counter, eating cookies. She turns her head and sees me by the doorway.

"Daddy!" She yells while holding her arms open.

I smile and walk towards her before lifting her up in my arms and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey princess, have you seen mommy?" I ask while wiping some chocolate and crumbs off of her face with my thumb.

"She told me she was going to the back but she told me not to tell you." She says while stuffing another cookie in her mouth.

Theo laughs while I look down at her with a small smirk.

She looks up at me and her eyes go wide while her mouth forms an 'O' shape, "Ohh..."

I kiss her forehead and wipe some more crumbs off of her face before putting her back on the stool and walking towards the backyard, "Thank you princess."

Opening the huge, sliding glass door, I walk outside and look around. My backyard is huge since this is a mansion after all but there's not many places she could hide.

"So you want to play hide and seek huh? Well, you better have a damn good hiding stop because when I find you, you're legs will be so weak, you won't be able to hide from me again." I say loudly enough so she could hear me even though it was silent outside.

Walking around slowly, I pass by some bushes. I hear the sound of leaves crunch, making me stop but it immediately cuts off, going silent again.

As quietly as possible, I walk around the bushes and as soon as my eyes land on the floor, she jumps up, running the opposite way from me and going back to the house.

I start running after her and in no time, make it up to her, grabbing her and tossing her over my shoulder.

"Damon! Put me down!" She yells while trying to wiggle her way out of my hold.

I slap her ass hard, making her yelp, "I suggest you stop squirming baby."

She sighs and stops moving, "How did you even know I was outside?"

"You could never hide from me because I will always find you one way or another." I pause for a few seconds before a smirk grows on my lips, "Plus, I had some help from my little princess."

Roxie lifts her head up as her mouth drops open, "She told you where I was!?"

"What do you think?" I ask, making her groan.

After I made it back up to our room, I shut the door behind me and lock it before placing her down in front of me.

"You are in so much trouble, gorgeous." I say, making her eyes go wide.

She opens her mouth to speak but I smash my lips onto hers and slide my tongue into her mouth.

She tries to push me off at first so I grip the back of her thighs and lift her up, making her wrap her legs around me.

I wrap one arm around her body, holding her close to me while my other hand goes down to her ass, giving it a squeeze.

She moans into my mouth and I make my way to the bed, throwing her on it and making her shriek a little bit. I grab her legs and pull her body towards me before pulling off my sweatpants and t shirt that she's wearing.

I drop my shorts, leaving me completely naked again, then remove her bra and panties. She scoots back on the bed and I crawl on top of her before leaning down and placing open mouth kisses all over her body.

I lower my head between her legs and immediately ravish her sweet pussy for a few minutes so I could make her wet and ready for me.

Her arms wrap around my neck and she bites her lip as I position my self at her center.

"Are you sorry yet for tying me up to the bed naked, cold and hungry for three fucking hours?" I grit out lowly next to her ear.

"I-" She starts saying but I slam myself into her, hard, making her scream out loud instead of finishing her sentence.

"You what?" I ask as I continue to ram into her, making her moan.

"I- I-" She manages to say but stops speaking as I lift her right leg over my shoulder and pound even harder into her.

Her moans become louder, making me speed up my pace as her head falls down on the bed and her eyes roll back.

"You think you can just tie me up and get away with it?" I ask, anger laced in my voice.

"N-no." She says while gripping the bed sheets in her hands.

"No what?" I question as I squeeze her hip.

"No d-daddy." She tells me breathlessly before I pull out and flip her over, onto her stomach.

I spank her ass, making her gasp and grab her hips, pulling her ass up so I can fuck her senseless from behind.

After I get positioned behind her, I place my right hand on her hip, holding her still as my left hand tangles in her hair and I pull.

"W-wait, da-damo-" She starts but again, I ram myself into her from behind, making her cry out.

Her eyes start to water and a few tears fall down her cheeks before she buries her face in the sheets as I roughly fuck her.

I lower my mouth to her ear, "What was that baby?"

She whimpers but doesn't say anything as I continue to pound into her. Her legs start shaking and soon give out, making me wrap my arm around her to hold her up.

Her whimpers turn into moans as I tug on her hair, pulling her head back.

My hand goes between her legs and I rub my thumb over her clit.

"D- oh my god." She moans out as I feel her body start to shake.

I let out a low growl, "You better not cum, I didn't say you can."

"P-please." She says quietly, I almost didn't hear her.

"Please what?" I ask while picking up my pace.

"I- I ne-need.." She buries her face in the sheets again.

"Cum." I tell her after a few seconds, "Now you can cum for me."

She does while screaming and at the same time, I feel myself ejaculate my juices inside of her.

I slowly pull out of her and her whole body collapses on the bed. The only sounds heard are the sounds of our heavily breathing.

Getting up off the bed, I walk to the bathroom and grab a small towel, then I walk back to Roxie and turn her over before lifting her a bit to put her head on the pillow.

I wipe the few tears that were still on her face and then lean down to kiss her. She kisses me back lightly and a few seconds later, I pull away.

I clean her up with the small towel as she starts dozing off to sleep. After covering her body with the blanket, I clean myself off before throwing on some clothes and heading downstairs.

Walking into the foyer, I pull out my phone to see that it's six forty eight p.m. Well, I still have some time left before dinner so I might as well go do something entertaining.

Making my way to the pit, I decide to text the one person who has been dying to be down there. I honestly wanted to do this by myself. I'm still pissed because Roxie tied me up and I wanted to let my anger out on them.

As I get down to the door, the guard standing outside of the room nods his head at me once and opens the door for me.

I walk inside and before me, tied to their own chair, sits my former personal doctor ; Emily, some punk ass bitch who decided to take part in kidnapping and torturing my queen and let's not forget little Pablo, who has been down here for over a month already.

All three of them have basically been starved. I ordered my men to only give each person one sandwich and a small water bottle a week, one day out of seven days is how often they eat. They have gotten skinny, that's for sure.

Moments later, the door opens again and she walks in, the sound of her heels connecting with the floor, echoing in the quiet room.

"It's about time you decided to finally come down here." She says in an annoyed tone.

I chuckle and lean over to place a kiss on her cheek, "I know but now we're down here so, do you want to start or should I?"

She looks at me with a smirk and walks forward, standing in front of Emily and that other guy, who are both passed out. I don't even know his stupid ass name but it doesn't matter, he's going to die anyways so his name has no use to me.

"Wake up!" She yells but they both stay still, not moving an inch.

She lets out a deep sigh and pulls back both of her hands, then, at the same time, she slaps both Emily and the guy, making them jump in shock.

"Wha- what's going on?" Emily asks while looking around.

I roll my eyes as my beautiful mother lets out a laugh, "Rise and shine bitches."

Emily narrows her eyes at my mom while the guy sitting next to her, stares at me with fear in his eyes. Good, the fucker should be scared.

"What the hell do you want?" Emily asks my mom with a raspy voice.

Her face suddenly turns serious and she looks at Emily with emotionless eyes, "Your soul."

Emily looks at her like she's some kind of cannibal psycho who just asked her for a lap dance, making my mom burst out laughing and slapping her knees.

"You should have seen your face, you were like..." My mom says while mocking the face that Emily had just made.

She clenches her jaw and glares at my mom, "Why don't you just do what the fuck you came here to do and leave me the fuck alone you bitch!"

My moms laughter dies down and her face grows serious again, "Oh, I plan to sweetheart."

Then, she back hand slaps Emily right on her mouth, making her head fall back.

"I am the mother knight and you will watch your language with me you stupid trash." She tells her coldly, her voice never faltering.

With a smirk on my face, I crack my knuckles... it's about to get really messy in here.

♾♾♾♾

Happy birthday to @Deckard00!

I hope you're having an amazing, blessed 20th birthday with friends and family and I hope you stay safe! I'm so grateful to you for reading this book and I hope you continue to read every other book I write, gorgeous!🖤

Wish her a happy 20th birthday!🎊♥️

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 11.9K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
12.1K 189 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
708K 16.9K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...
Demon By Rebecca

General Fiction

776K 30.1K 142
Damon was a cold hearted businessman who ran the Mafia with no emotion. He killed for fun and took pleasure in watching people die at his hands. He w...