My Arranged Billionaire Husba...

By vera__PSR

Aria Brown is a 25 years old introvert. She works as an architect in Moretti constructions. Lives alone in Ne... More

Author's note
Amazing covers
1.|Aria|
3.|The phone call|
4.|Allesandro|
5.|Getting ready|
6.|The meeting|
7.|The arranged date|
8.|The proper introduction|
9.|confronting Neelam and Anna|
10.|shopping.|
11.|Acceptance.|
12. |lunch|
13. |The meeting room|
14.| Impromptu buisness trip|
15. |He's back|
16.|The Date|
17. |First kiss|
18. |arriving at the office.|
19.|preparing for the date.|
20. |Office gossip|
21.| London?|
22. |Jealousy|
23.| meeting the parents|
24.|confessions|
25. |proposing her|
26.| meeting the other family members.|
27.| Treehouse |
28. |Dress hunting.|
29. |Engagement party.|
30.|what is wrong with them?|
31. |Growing desires.|
32.|spending the day with him.|
33. |His ring|
34. |wedding dress|
35.| Bachelorette party.|
36. |Getting ready for the big day|
37.| wedding day|
38.| Honeymoon|
39. |Becoming one|
40. |Bath.|
41.|honeymoonig|
42.|william|
43.|Back to normal.|
44.|work loaded up|
45. |office romance.|
46.|some more romance|
47.| The new prince|
48.| Anna and Luca|
49. |Luca's confession.|
50.|Sentimental|
51.|Pregnant!|
52.|I am going be a dad|
53.|Telling Anna and Neelam.|
54.| she is here.|
55.|2 years later|
56.|what is wrong?|
57.|Ignorance|
58.|back at home.|
59.|someone else?!|
60.|she is back|
61.|Next day|
63.|His reasons|
64.|Got rid of them?|
65.|Bonding time|
66.|how she got here|
67.|regreting her decision|
68.|Going back?|
69.|kidnapped|
70.|Traitor|
71.|The slap|
72.|Back home|
New story
Epilogue
News

2.|Interaction with the boss|

54.2K 1.5K 168
By vera__PSR

Aria's pov:

As the clock strikes 5, i gather all my belongings laying around on my work table and proceed to the parking lot.

Once reaching the parking lot, i started looking for my keys in my bag.

Not looking around while walking i soon found myself bumping into someone. I closed my eyes waiting for the hard impact of my body to the ground but instead, a pair of strong muscular arms was wrapped around me.

I took in a deep breath and my nostrils were invaded with an intoxicating perfume.

Undoubtedly, the scent came from the person who i bumped into. I took my time to appreciate his cologne it was a woody, mixed with a citrus, with a touch of spice, scent. While having my eyes still closed , i took another breath to figure out which specific spice was in the perfume,hmmm,maybe nutmeg??

The person cleared his throat and i opened eyes. My chocolate brown eyes met his amber ones. I stared in his captivating eyes for a moment before taking in the picture of his face.

Oh shiit!!!! I cursed in my head as i realised who the person is. Abruptly, i straightened myself and awkwardly cleared my throat and muttered an almost inaudible " I am sorry ". keyword almost.

But was loud enough to be heard by him. Soon my ears were filled with his chuckle. Dude, if that is not the sexiest sound ever i don't know what is!

"Next time, pay more attention to where you are walking Miss Aria." He said followed by another one of his sexy chuckle and went away.

I could feel the crimson colour threatening to grow on my cheek ignoring it, i proceeded to my car. Once i spotted my car i unlocked it.

I recently bought it from my savings and i could not be more proud of myself. It is a honda civic sedan lx. Its not one of the high end cars but to me it means everything. I finally decided to buy myself a car as taking public transportation every single day was such a hasstle.

And whenever having the opportunity to avoid social interaction count me in!!

Thinking of my recent interaction with Allesandro Moretti i got into my car and at that moment i swear i never had wished for something so badly as for the earth to swallow me at this instant itself.

The picture of him took over my mind .
His dark brown hair always styled to perfection, his strong powerful amber gaze, his full subtle beard on his sharp jawline adding more to his sexiness.He is always dressed in his perfectly tailored suit with a crisp dress shirt underneath.His intoxicating scent.

He is known to be ruthless, cold and intimidating in the buisness world but towards his employees his behavoliour is much warmer yet professional. I let out a small laughter as i remembered being scared in the begining to be working under him as once i read an article describing him as cold, emotionless lucifer.

He is always surrounded by a powerful and imtimadating aura. In the office he has earned the respect of everyone. The men envy him and women throw themselves at him. I rolled my eyes on that thought.

Well to summarise everything .ALLESANDRO MORETTI IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I can only dream of men like him. So i shook all of my thoughts about him and started my car to head to my apartment .

* her apartment

I entered my apartment and sighed out of content.it is not very big but big enough for me. I decorated it with my favorite colours grey, black and white.
My mom says that it reflects my soul as she thinks these colours is lifeless.(eyeroll).

Personally i think these colours are classy and elegant. My mom is more into bright and loud colourand always rebuke for liking for having such 'tasteless' prefernces.

I went in my room and chose my pijamas and went to take a relaxing shower.

*bedroom

*Bathroom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.2K 36
The past hasn't come easy for 23 year old Aria Harden. The green eyed brunette, is hoping to make a big change in her life at DeLuca Enterprises. Wit...
4.9M 146K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
2.5M 69.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
18.5K 3K 36
"I'm breaking my boundaries for you, I'm boxing every negative thought of mine, I'm literally going my way out for you...please don't hurt me." "Neve...