Alkia Kingdom Reborn

Por Missmaple

When Denise Raven receives a mysterious email from someone claiming to be her from a parallel universe, her w... Más

IMPORTANT NOTE
Dedication
Alkia Kingdom Classes
Prologue
Alkia 1: Virtual Gates
Alkia 2: Game Crest
Alkia 3: Alkia Kingdom
Alkia 4: Cathedral Restoration
Alkia 5: Shoot-to-Kill Tower
Alkia 6: Dark Fortress
Alkia 7: Party Quest
Alkia 8: Master Crafter
Alkia 9: Gamble City
Alkia 10: Duel Arena
Alkia 11: Kiss of Death
Alkia 12: East Gatekeeper
Alkia 13: North Gatekeeper
Alkia 14: Silver
Alkia 15: West Gatekeeper
Alkia 16: South Gatekeeper
Alkia 17: Lost City
Alkia 18: Pet Training City
Alkia 19: Couple
Alkia 20: Dragon Island
Alkia 21: Green Dragon
Alkia 22: Blue Dragon
Alkia 23: Red Dragon
Alkia 24: Black Dragon
Alkia 25: White Dragon
Alkia 26: Jailed
Alkia 27: Hope
Alkia 28: Controlled
Alkia 29: Last Stage
Alkia 30: Final Boss
Alkia 31: Summon
Epilogue

Alkia Kingdom Map

22.8K 732 42
Por Missmaple

TOWN OF ALKIA

A town of silver, gold, and ruins ruled by King August and his daughter, Princess Aria. This is a safe zone for players. Fighting is not allowed inside the town. If a player harms another player, palace guards will put the offender in jail. The whole town is composed of the Wing Palace, Pet Training City, Shoot-to-Kill Tower, Duel Arena, Resurrection Hall, City Jail, Cathedral, Auction Hall, Enchanted Woods, Gamble City, and White Market.

WING PALACE

A floating palace made of lapis lazuli, silver, and gold where King August and Princess Aria live. Nonplayer characters /NPCs/ and players get invited to attend special gatherings inside the palace.

PET TRAINING CITY

A place to enhance pets' skills and abilities. Here, duels for pets are staged, and players can rent a special room or equipment for their pets' training. A pet can merge with their master's body as an armor or a weapon when the pet reaches Level 100.

SHOOT-TO-KILL TOWER

A hundred-floor tower where players are teleported to play shoot-to-kill game. The game can be played one-on-one or by teams. This tower has a different level system. Levels outside /in the actual game/ don't matter inside this tower. All players will be teleported on the first floor/level on their initial game. For single players, every shoot-to-kill batch rounds consists of a maximum of ten players. For team plays, shoot-to-kill batch rounds consist of a maximum of five teams with four members each. Team members will be created randomly or players can create a team before entering the team match. Players use guns. The killed players will be revived in the resurrection hall after four hours. If a player hits at least three players, his level will rise by one in the tower's level system. His experience points /XP/ outside the tower will also rise depending on the number of players he hits multiplied by one hundred and the floor number. Note: You can't use any weapon except guns with the same attack levels. Guns will be provided when you are teleported inside the tower.

DUEL ARENA

A huge arena where official matches are held, the only place inside the town where fighting is allowed. If a player accepts a duel invitation from another player, automatically, both will be teleported inside the duel arena. Once a player has accepted an invitation, no party can back out. Live or die.

RESURRECTION HALL

A place where players recover after dying in a battle. The time of revival depends on the place where the player died. If the player dies inside the town, four hours is needed to resurrect. If the player dies outside the town, a day is needed to resurrect. A day inside the game is equivalent to six hours outside the game.

CITY JAIL

Attacking other players is a crime. Once a player attacks a co-player, a wanted poster will automatically appear in the town's announcement board. Palace guards will capture and put the offender in jail. Player will spend two to three days inside the jail depending on how grave the offense is. The offender must pay gold to the victim or town as fine for the damages.

CATHEDRAL

An ancient church where players officially marry and become couples in the game. Couples can share items with their partners. Breaking up is allowed, but it costs huge amount of money as payment for the divorce.

AUCTION HALL

A place for wealthy players and NPCs to buy rare weapons and items that can only be acquired through auctions. Players can also put for bidding special or rare items they own to earn money.

ENCHANTED WOODS

An enchanted forest that separates the Gamble City and Town of Alkia where magical creatures await to harm players.

GAMBLE CITY

An illegal city where players play any game to gamble. Players can bet anything/weapons, levels, money, potions, armors, gems, pets, or even life. The bet is absolute. It can't be undone even when the players decide to withdraw. The challenged party will automatically become the dealer or host. Only notorious players with Level 100 and above can enter the underground city.

WHITE MARKET

A busy place where players buy weapons, skills, and potions. Alchemy and crafting weapons and armors are possible here.

DUNGEONS

There are different dungeons with different bosses. Players should defeat dungeon masters to level up quickly or gain special or rare items.

WILD FOREST, PLAINS, VALLEYS, HILLS, MOUNTAINS, LAKES, AND SPRINGS

Dangerous places surrounding the town where different beasts and monsters can be found. Players can gain money, special or rare items by defeating them. Players may also encounter some rare pets in these places.

LOST CITY

A legendary dead city outside Alkia Town. This desolate city is home to some mysterious creatures. Some believe that this city is cursed while others believe that there are treasures, rare and special weapons, armors, and potions hidden in the depths of the city. Enter the city at your own risk.

DRAGON ISLAND

Floating group of islands with different levels where dragons live.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

85.4K 5.3K 83
(On-Going)
12.4K 947 105
You can tell a lot about a person by how their stories were written and made. *** Si Iris Euphony Peregrin ang isa sa mga Romance writers na nanganga...
13M 355K 50
[Date Started: March 2013 Date Finished: August 2013] Date Published: June 4, 2015 This is a fantasy, Action, Teen and Romance Story XD An academy fu...
2K 215 6
In the small town of Casus-- where I live, we have a belief. That everyone was given a second chance. . . no matter what they've done or who they ar...