Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ ๐ŸŽƒHalloween 2020 Special๐Ÿ•ธ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~๐ŸŽ…Christmas 2020 Specialโ›„~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 12 ~

13.1K 372 160
By ShiraFangirl

The screen then showed who will the students from different courses fight with. They showed Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima who will be battling.

"Again?! This is too redundant!" the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Wow... Two guys with same quirks. I kinda knew this would happen. And it's gonna be a long battle for you guys." Y/N said with a chuckle.

"Seriously?!"

Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu

Y/N vs Mina

"Hehe! I won't hold back, Y/N!" Mina smirked.

"No hard feelings, Mina. But I don't bother going easy on you." Y/N smirked back.

Shinso vs Midoriya

Todoroki vs Sero

Iida vs Hatsume

Uraraka vs Bakugo

"Huh? Uraraka?" questioned Katsuki, not knowing who she is.

When the name was mentioned, Ochaco shrieked in fear that she is going to fight the scariest and strongest opponent. Y/N patted her shoulder in comfort.

"Don't worry. I will avenge you if you lost, but I know you can do it."

"T-Thanks, Y/N." Ochaco smiled in appreciation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, are you ready?! A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it, right? Heart, skill, body, wisdom, and knowledge! Use all of that to rush up!"

All classes from different course took their seats to watch the tournament.

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number 1, even though he's done well what's with that face? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus-- Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple. Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!" Bring on the injuries! Because we've got out very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!"

Y/N stare at Izuku and the purple spiky haired boy named Hitoshi. This will be her first time watching a fight as well as observing them in order to help her use that advantage to help her fight through the tournament. Cementos sits in the chair made of clay that's to the side of the battle area as he informed that he'll stop things if the students go too far in their fight.

Ready?... Start!!

Izuku stood still for a moment until Hitoshi said something that made him angry and took a few steps forward towards him when he suddenly stops walking and froze.

"Ahh!! I went through the trouble of warning him, too!" Mashirao shrieked.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up!" Present Mic yelled. "Midoriya! The match just started and he's completely frozen?!"

Izuku then slowly walked towards the boundary line, leaving her and her classmates shocked as they watched him.

"What's this guy's Quirk when you warn Izuku?" Y/N asked Mashirao.

"Basically, he has a Quirk that controls people just by having someone speak."

"Interesting.."

"What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!"

"He's getting close and he's finished." she stated.

Suddenly, Izuku come to a stop as he was inches away from the boundary line, letting out gasp and pants. Y/N was shocked to see that and noticed his two fingers are broken. He had broken out of the brainwash that Present Mic explained about Hitoshi's Quirk, using his Quirk. Izuku looked over his shoulder at Hitoshi and covered his mouth to stop himself from speaking and then charged t him as Hitoshi tried to get him to speak again. Y/N could tell that he was desparate to win and show everyone that he is worth of a hero. Hitoshi shoved his hand against his face to push him back but he wouldn't budge. He then punched him in the face, causing Izuku's nose to bleed. He then tried to push Izuku out of bounds when he grabbed him and with one overhead throw, he was slammed into the ground with his body out of his boundary line. He gasped in pain.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advance to the second round." Midnight exclaimed, lifting her hand.

Everyone cheered as the classmates of Izuku were relieved that he won.

"In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man you are so close to winning but it can't be helped. You were fired up in that first round."

"I guess. I had really thought I would win. I never knew he would get out of my brainwash."

"Good job, Izuku. You look cool out there." Y/N grinned ruffling his green hair, making him blush and Ochaco to pout in jealousy.

The next battle is between Shoto and Hanta as Present Mic announced them while giving Hanta a poor intro calling him plain as she find it rude. After he told them to start, immediately Hanta released his tape and wrapped it around Shoto and swung him closer to the boundary line.

"A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! Don't you think this was the best choice for this situation?! Seriously, get him, Sero!"

Y/N noticed that he look so angry and sad as he unleashed his huge ice attack at him out of instinct, but only did he froze Hanta, he froze almost the entire stadium half the audience and the student observers. They were shock with such huge power he had given.

"S-Sero, can you move?"

"W-What does i-it look like?! I-I can't move!!"

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advanced to the second round!"

Shoto walked over to Hanta and melted the ice with his fire as he apologized saying that he was angry as he looked over to the fire hero, Endeavor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Denki vs Shiozaki after the long wait of melting away the ice. Let's just say that after Mic called her the assassination she told him something very almost like god like. After that Kaminari went out using his 1.3 million volts he used in cavalry battle. Just as he thought he got her, she turn her back on him and her vine green hair floated up and created a huge vine wall while using her prayer as the electric didn't affect her and he already went dumb. The vines dug underneath the ground and bound him as he couldn't move. It was a rather fast battle. Everyone was impressed with her hair Quirk. Y/N learned that her hair was vines just as Present Mic explained about her Quirk.

"What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?"

Y/N's eyes twitched to hear Monoma's voice and looked over to him who had his head popped out behind the wall. She walked over to him to give him the piece of her mind.

"Oh? What's this? What are you gonna do, darling? Admit that we Class B are the be-"

Y/N gave him the mighty roar of the Indoraptor that is very high pitched with her sharp teeth shown with her mouth opened. Monoma fell backwards, yelling. The orange haired girl who was about to whack him surprised to see him already off the wall after teasing the Class A. Y/N's classmates were surprised to hear her roar. The orange haired girl looked over the wall to find you the one that scared Monoma off as you made your sharp teeth disappear, giving a huff.

"Sorry about him! But thank you for knocking him out uh... Y/N right?"

"Yeah. How do you know?"

"Tetsutetsu told me about you."

"Ah, I must be famous already, huh?" Y/N joked, causing her to giggle.

"The name's Itsuka Kendo."

"Nice to meet you, Itsuka."

"Gotta go and deal with Monoma. See you. Again sorry that you have to deal with him."

"Don't worry. He's just an idiot."

Itsuka then went back down and carried the paled Monoma back to their seating area.

"Dang you can be scary sometimes and cool." Eijiro grinned.

"Thanks for standing up for us. You don't have to do that." Mina joined in.

"Well, that's what friends do, right?"

Mina then squealed and hugged her tight, making you sigh with a smile while Eijiro huffed that he should be the one hugging her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenya's match was next and it already ended like ten minutes ago. His opponent was Mei Hatsume who tricked him into wearing the gear she made out of her invention as she wants to impress the support companies. Meaning she was practically used him and it made him mad and already hate her for it. Mei stepped out of the bounds after she was done explaining about her inventions as Tenya won not giving him a chance to perform his fight.

"Looks like I'm next." Y/N stood up and headed towards her match.

"Good luck, Y/N. Kick some butt." Eijiro said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N walked up to the platform where she can see Mina there with a grin.

"We have the most scariest and most deadliest girl. You all may know her as the Dinosaur Whisperer! She's beautiful and mysterious! From the hero course, Y/N L/N!"

The crowd roared in excitement to see her.

"Versus- Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? Also from the hero course, Mina Ashido! Now, why don't we get moving? Fifth match, start!"

Y/N charged in going fast as Mina slid on the stage with her acid and tried to throw some acid on her, but she jumped over her head and grabbed her arm and flipped her over. She landed with a grunt and quickly went back up. Just as she was about to give out her attack, Y/N wrapped her in a tight hold with her tail and ran over to the boundary line.

"That was a fast catch! Can she get out of her tight hold in time before it's too late?"

Mina struggled against the grip of the tail and brought her hand out towards her back and it hit her back burning through her shirt to her bare back, causing her to flinch at the pain. But that didn't stop her from heading towards the white line and set her down where she's out of the line.

"Ashido is out of bounds! L/N advanced to the next round!" Midnight announced with a grin on her face.

"Y/N! I am so sorry for burning your back! I was trying to get you to release me, but it didn't work!" Mina apologized.

"It's fine. You thought it was the best thing to get out of someone's hold. No grudge." Y/N said, rubbing her back.

"Let me at least take you to the Recovery Girl! For a make up for hurting your back!"

"Alright, alright. I could use some cream for this burn."

Mina grabbed her hand and took her to the recovery room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, what did I miss?" someone voiced out.

They reveal Y/N with her extra P.E. shirt and hidden under her clothes was a bandage on her back. Thanks to Recovery Girl's healing cream she placed on her back before covering up the wound. Mina was behind her as she was relieved that it wasn't bad.

"You're just in time to see Kirishima's match." Denki replied.

"Eijiro and Tetsutetsu? This should be interesting." Y/N said as she sat down next to him while Mina sat on the other side next to her.

"The next matchup is between redundant Quirks! Passionate and manly steel! From the hero course, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Versus- his opposing redundant! Manly and passionate hardening! Also from the hero course, Eijiro Kirishima!"

"Even our intros are the same?!" Eijiro cried.

"This I gotta see." Y/N said with a giggle.

"Let's start this passionate match!"

Both the boys charged in together and gave each other the punch, causing them to be pushed back by the big force.

"THAT DIDN'T HURT AT ALL!"

PUNCH!

"THAT DIDN'T HURT, EITHER!"

PUNCH!

"This could take a while." Mina deadpanned while you covered your mouth to stop yourself from laughing.

"Huh? Y/N? What's so funny?" questioned Hanta.

"I-It's just their match is so o-obvious!! I-It's like f-following your every move like a m-mirror!"

"I don't see what's so funny at all." Denki said, feeling confused as Eijiro delivered Tetsutesu another punch in the chin.

The punch went out for a while until both of them were out cold on the ground.

"The two guys with the same Quirk! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is--"

Midnight walked over to the conscious boys to check on them before raising her hand.

"Both contestants down! It's a draw!"

"That's a wrap folks! There isn't a winner or loser with both competitors down for the counting! A tiebreaker will take place after the next match! Perhaps arm-wrestling will suffice?!"

"At least he didn't lose." grinned Mina.

"Yeah." Y/N smiled as the robots dragged the boys to the recovery.

"It's almost time. I don't think I can watch this next fight." Kyoka nervously said.

"Huh? Why?"

"It's a match between Bakugo and Uraraka."

"A fight between Katsuki and Ochaco? Huh.. Let's hope he doesn't go too far. I know he wouldn't hold back, even if it's against girls."

It didn't take too long as the large torches lit with new blazing fires as the two competitors came outside. The whole stadium roared in excitement once again.

"Here it is, everyone! Presenting the next match of this first round! He was kinda of a hotshot in middle school! And just look at that determined face! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus- the one I'm rooting for, from the hero course, Ochaco Uraraka!"

No one could hear them as Katsuki said something that completely caught her off guard as Y/N guessed correctly that he addressed with a lousy nickname. She looked anxious and nervous as Ochaco felt someone was looking at her and looked up to see you as you gave her a thumbs up.

"Give it your all, Ochaco."

"Start!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was frowning as Ochaco collapsed after taking a first step. It was after the whole exploding and Ochaco attempt to touch him to make him float failed, but she managed to touch all the rocks and stuff after Katsuki exploded her way and she created a meteor shower. She thought that she could get him, but her plan failed again. Y/N knows that she at least tried and did a good job with the meteor shower that will definitely get the pro heroes to hire her to their internship.

Midnight appeared at her side, stopping Katsuki by holding out her hand.

"Uraraka is out of commission! Bakugo advances to the next round!"

"That's a wrap ladies and gentlemen! After the tiebreaker and twenty minute break, the final match of the first round will begin shortly! Oh poor Uraraka... taken down by Bakugo in the first round."

"If you're going to do it, do it properly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Bakugo!" Denki called out as Katsuki came as usual with a grumpy expression.

"That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy." Hanta said.

"Even if it was because of the match-up, you played an amazing villain, Bakugo." commented Tsu.

"Shut up! All of you!" barked Katsuki.

"But man, I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl." Denki sighed. "I couldn't help but hold back."

This caused Y/N to glare at him and grabbed his head tight.

"She completely took you down fair and square, you dumbass. And what's so frail about Ochaco anyway? She's doing her best and you call her frail?? Huh??"

Denki's shook in fear as he sees you in the dark aura. Hanta and Mina sweatdropped in nervousness while Katsuki gives no care and sat down and watched.

"Y-You're right... Sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The draw from the seventh match of the first round, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu! The winner of their arm wrestling match to decide who advances to the second round is..."

Y/N watched in anticipation as Eijiro took the lead after Tetsutetsu's metallic wrestling arm started to crack and Eijiro slammed his arm down with a powerful hit and the cement that Cementos made was smashed to the side where Tetsutetsu's arm was.

"Winner, Kirishima! He advances to the second round!" Midnight declared.

"Yes...!" Eijiro shouted in victory.

"He won..!" Y/N pumped her fist in happiness.

"The one who won his ticket was Kirishima!" Present Mic announced.

Y/N then saw him giving Tetsutetsu a hand as he told him something that inspired him and they both clasp. Looks like he's being a good sport about his tiebreaking win and will definitely remember that. Midnight gushed over their polite chivalry.

"Now we've got everyone who's advancing to the second round! So let's get started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Those two haven't started yet? I've gotta watch." Ochaco asked.

Y/N turned and flinched to see her eyes red and puffy, showing that she has been crying.

"Uraraka, your eyes! You should go to Recovery Girl and-" Tenya was cut off by her.

"I already went! This is, you know... it's different."

"It's different? If that's the case, then you must've been really frustrated earlier."

"Rather than feeling regretful right now." Fumikage spoke. "You should use this next match as a source of encouragement."

"Thanks for waiting everybody! The first match of the second round is a big one! The man who won a huge victory in the first round that left the audience frozen - literally - From the hero course Shoto Todoroki! Versus- On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he show us this time? From the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

"Y/N, what do you think of this match?" Tenya asked, turning to her who was between Mina and Denki.

"I don't know who's going to win, but I had a feeling that this will be the interesting match that will change Shoto." Y/N replied looking at Shoto and Izuku as they are face-to-face.

"Really? How do you know?"

"Now! Start!"

"Because I can feel it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.5K 27
โ '๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ' ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
28.3K 1K 67
|๐๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐“๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹| 'The Past Never Dies... And Neither Do Your Mistakes.' โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Six year...
212K 6.4K 36
COMPLETED "You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough...
1.9K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...