Caroline and the Pastor

بواسطة softsoprano

Caroline is a soft, sweet, God driven girl. Her Pastor, Father Julian, is the most important figure in her li... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue - Part One
Epilogue - Part Two
Epilogue - Part Three

Chapter Seven

10.8K 219 2
بواسطة softsoprano

Julian:

This four and a half hour drive would be absolutely excruciating, if it weren't for her.
She's slept for about an hour now, but it's better than being alone.
She's stirring.

"Father?"

"Yes? I'm right here."

"Mm. What time is it?"

"Five o'clock, darling."

"Ughhhh. This is such a long drive."

"Indeed it is. Hey, I have an idea."
That sentence seems to pique her interest enough to get her to turn over.

"It's been a while since your last confession. Why don't we do one right now? Get this weeks over with, hm?"

"No, silly, we can't. I can still see you!...Unless.. unless you think it's in my best interest."

"Well, I feel like we know each other well enough for you to be okay with looking me in my eyes, right?"

"Hm. You're right. I do have some things I'd like to get off my chest."

Interesting, but I doubt Miss Caroline Locke even looks the way of sin. I've always had to give her fake penance because her sins are always 'I sneezed, and accidentally interrupted Daddy's billiard game' and she won't take no for an answer. This can't possibly be bad.

"Well, forgive me, father, for I have sinned. It's been one week and... 11 hours since my last confession. I've been feeling...very ashamed and scared lately."

Ashamed? Scared??

"You see, I've always kept my eyes in the light of God, but recently they've been flickerin' away ever so slightly. I've been... noticin' things I shouldn't be. I've been feelin' these feelings that make me feel all warm and like I can't think. I think the Devil is trying to reach me, and I'm scared. I'm scared because it makes me feel unholy. I'm ashamed because I let him make me feel that way. What can I do, Father?"

What on Earth?

"First, I'd need to know exactly what it is you've done."

"I don't know, Father. I don't know what I've done to allow the Devil to enter my life. I don't know what these feelings are. Sometimes, they make me feel like I'm so tingly that I can't breathe, and I get hot. My heart aches, too, and it's not for Him. I think that's my sin."

Sounds like this little lady has a crush. On what man? Undoubtedly, he's unworthy. She hasn't done anything,  so it technically isn't a sin.

"Alright, I'd like you to pray half of the rosary."

"Only half, Father? This seems almost too sinful for that."

"Half, Caroline."

"Yes, Father."

She took it? Good girl. She seems really unsettled. The fists she's made at the hems of her dress and the color of her face suggest at least that much. Perhaps, it's a big deal for her? She's eighteen, surely this can't be the first time she's felt this way? Right?
She is Caroline, though, so maybe it is.

"May I go back to sleep now, Father?"

"Yes, darling."

I wonder... was there anything else she failed to mention? She usually goes into great detail about every small thing. I'm surprised she didn't give me his name and his auntie's phone number.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11K 779 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
4.6K 193 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
1.1K 47 43
After Mason's arrest, Julianna grew up. She's an adult now and is living a new life. But what happens when she realises that that life isn't enough f...
540K 9.8K 34
In the exhilarating world of erotic exploration, Caroline Thomson fearlessly embarks on a journey to satiate and enchant her Dominant with unwavering...