Fairytale~~A Zodiac Story

By just_libra

Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagitta... More

Intro
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Chapter 26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
ch.40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Special chapter

Ch.25

2.5K 86 81
By just_libra

"where did you get that?" Sagittarius ran towards Pisces and cancer, almost falling on them from excitement.
"it was in the greenhouse,"

"isn't this your mother's flower Aries?" Sagittarius yelled, which made a few heads turn their attention to them.

"wha- get that thing away from me!" aries waved her hands around before running away. Sagittarius frowned. She hadn't even gotten close to Aries with the flower.

"what's up with Aries?" Gemini rushed downstairs, worried for his girlfriend.
"she got scared when we showed her this," cancer pointed out the golden flower that rested in her arms.

"that makes sense! Aries is terrified of that thing!" he said.

"what thing?" Taurus jumped from behind the couch scaring cancer in the process.

Cancer let out a scream before dropping the flower five feet away from her.
She glared at him for a second before looking over at the flower.
Sagittarius had picked it up with help of her telekinesis.

She began spinning it around until Virgo said, "be careful with that Sag!"
She rushed over to her and carefully took it away.
"it's a sundrop..." she said amazed.

"I read about it one day... A long time ago, a cosmic event created a single drop of sunlight, which fell "from the heavens" and grew the golden flower. It had the ability to heal any sickness or injuries, even mortal wounds, as demonstrated by Rapunzel, delay aging, as demonstrated by Gothel, though that ability requires constant use of the power, " he said with a dramatic tone.

"then why was Aries so scared of it? Seems like the flower is useful!" Sagittarius asked.

"maybe because of what happened to her mother. People could become phsycotic for that thing," Gemini shrugged before walking away to find Aries.

"what do we do with it?" Pisces asked.

"we should transplant it somewhere safe. A place where only the twelve of us should know about," Virgo said.
"twelve? Are you sure?" Taurus said, referring to past events.

"umm ten?" she said unsure of her answer.

"make it eleven," Capricorn walked down the stairs with a cheeky smile on his face. Never had the zodiacs seen him smile like that.

"what's up with him?" Sagittarius mumbled to Taurus who was next to her.

"I want to apologize. I know the list is long but I mean it. I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble..." he said.

The zodiacs looked at him suspiciously.

"do you forgive me?" he asked. The zodiacs were silent.
Cancer wanted to forgive him but she didn't know if the rest of them thought like her.
Same with Pisces.
Virgo and Taurus were more hesitant. Capricorn's friendship with Scorpio was too strong for him to leave him for some royals.
Sagittarius wanted to forgive him. She remembered how Capricorn had warned her before going to the west. He knew her hair would give her away so in her mind, Sagittarius thought that there was a tiny possibility that he cared.

"please?" Capricorn tried his best not to roll his eyes. He was getting uncomfortable with the situation.

"sure!" said a very happy looking libra as she walked down the stairs.

Libra's pov
Saying those words to Scorpio made me feel weird. I would love to say that I feel free but I don't. I someway I feel relieved but deep down I knew I was starting to really like Scorpio.

If I've learned something from movies it's that whenever there's a Heartbreak, there's a chance to start again.

I was thinking maybe I could change my hair...
My point is that I want to be someone different.

I heard Capricorn apologizing and I thought this would be a good moment to introduce my new self.
"sure," I saw all of their head turn to look at me.

"everyone deserves a second chance, right?" I told the rest of the zodiacs. Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces nodded while Virgo and Taurus mumbled an OK.

"does that include me?" I heard him say. I didn't want to turn around, so I didn't.

I continued making my way down, ignoring him.

"what date is today?" Aquarius asked. The twelve of us were currently eating pizza in the dining room.
"April 1. Why do you ask?" Pisces said.
Almost everyone's eyes widened. Some from excitement, others from annoyance.

"fuck," Virgo face palmed. Virgo really hated April fools day. Aries and Sagittarius knew it. In fact, they were the reason she hated the day so much.

"did Virgo just swear?" I chuckled.
In my case, Gemini is the prankster of our group. Sometimes Pisces helps him but I think he does it so that he doesn't get pranked.

"I didn't realize! I just forgot because of everything happening!" aries frowned.
"no worries! Remember we have our special book!" Sagittarius winked at Aries.

"hey maybe we can team up this year!" Gemini said to the two girls. Their smirks grew which kinda scared me.
"ooh me too!"
"yeah count me in!"
So now Aquarius and Leo were in it too. Great.

"hey can I jo-" they didn't even let me finish because they were laughing their asses off.
"assholes," i mumbled.

"you joining cap?" Leo asked him. Capricorn shook his head, not wanting to risk anything.

"well then.... Bye!" aries said before the five of them left the room.

"ok, I'm leaving. Who wants to go to the beach with me?" Virgo said as she got up.
"no! Let's stay and give them a taste of their own medicine!" I said.

None of them looked convinced except for Capricorn.
"sorry libra. If you want to challenge those lunatics go ahead but I'm escaping!" Virgo left to go pack, pulling Taurus with him in the process.

"Pisces? Cancer?" I said giving them my best puppy eyes.
"sorry lib," they said before going after Virgo and Taurus.

I slowly turned my head to face the two villains.
"you wanna help?" I said focusing on Capricorn the whole time.

"sure," I got up from my seat, not expecting anything from Scorpio.
"me too," Scorpio looked up at me.

No one's pov
"I like this one!" Leo said while laughing.
"which one?"
"oh that one! Yeah we did it to Virgo once. She screamed. Its the one where you put coffee inside the toilet tank and when you flush the toilet it looks like shit," aries explained.
"I think I lo-" Gemini was about to say he loved Aries but he stopped himself before he said it. He thought it was too soon and wouldn't want to scare Aries.
"I love your pranks!" he laughed in attempt to cover his nervousness.

"that's a good one too! Putting noodle soup on the shower!" aqua said.
"yeah but I've done it to lìbra,"
"and I've done it to Virgo,"
"well then I'll do it for cap for not joining us!" Leo said.

"let's go then," aqua held Leo's hand as they went to Capricorn's room.

"and we will go decorate Scorpio'S room!" Sagittarius smirked at Gemini and Aries.

Meanwhile, libra, Capricorn and Scorpio were in the nest room.
Libra closed her eyes to focus on getting inside their minds.

They all heard a door open and close and that was when libra opened her eyes.
" so they are going to put noodle soul in your shower," she giggled as she pointed towards Capricorn.
"and decorate your room,"

"those little shits!" Scorpio gritted his teeth.

"what do we do then Scorpio?" Capricorn smirked knowing he had something in mind.
"let's mess with their showers,"

"are we really going to the beach?" Cancer followed Virgo to her room.
"shhh cancer they might hear us! And no we aren't going to the beach. We're going to a fancy restaurant I saw the other day. You should get ready," Virgo said quietly.
Cancer nodded.

"this place is nice!" Pisces said while looking around.
"I bet the foods delicious," Taurus looked through the menu. His mouth was watering from reading all the types of foods.

"what will you order sweetie?" Virgo asked Taurus.
"probably lasagna. What about you?"
"lobster"

"I will be getting a black chicken!" Pisces announced making Taurus almost spit his water.

"wh-ok never mind. I'll order a salad"
"oh come on Cancer! You can eat salad anywhere!"
"you didn't let me finish! And steak,"

Unfortunately for libra, she was sent by Capricorn to go buy paint with Scorpio. She gave Capricorn a death glare before politely refusing.
Didn't work, Capricorn literally pushed them outside.

"libra? Libra? Libra? Libra? Libraaaa?" he imitated a little kid.
"yes Scorpio? What do you need?" libra sighed as she kept looking anywhere but his eyes.

"I just want to say-"
"look the paints is right there!" libra interrupted him before he got any farther.

"holy shit! This is awesome! Scorpio'S gonna kill you guys!" Leo was laughing so hard he bent over and slapped his knee.
"it's gonna be worth it!" Sagittarius said.
"nope! We aren't dying yet! Not with these!" she said before creating fire balls in her hands.

"now that you mention it... We still don't know about his powers. Or Capricorn," Gemini said.
"mine neither!" Aquarius crossed her arms.

"alright. You go put them in the showers I'll distract them!" Capricorn said. This time Scorpio and Libra didn't need to be together. They had to work separately to be faster.

"LEO! AQUARIUS!" Capricorn had to pretend he didn't know about the shower in order to distract them.
The signs began laughing when they heard him.
They rushed to his room to see the final product.

Capricorn was only wearing a towel around his waist as the noodles were dangling on his head.
Sagittarius blushed at the sight of Capricorn.

"who was it?" Capricorn glared at all of them.
Aquarius noticed Sagittarius blushing and pushed her infront. Sagittarius stumbled forwards almost touching Capricorn's wet stomach.

"she did it!" Aquarius said. Leo held back his laugh at her reaction. Sagittarius was even redder and her eyes looked bigger than golf balls.

Back in the restaurant, the four signs had finished eating.
Taurus had space for desert so he ordered a cheesecake.
"how are you not fat!" Pisces asked Taurus.
Taurus only shrugged before eating a spoonful of whip cream.

"I just realized we are in a double date!" cancer had a big smile on her face.
"yeah, we should do this more often. It's relaxing to get away from the crazy ones from time to time," Virgo said.

The waiter came by seconds later.
"Here's your check ms," he gave Virgo the thin piece of paper.
Her eyes widened when she saw the total cost.

"could you give us a minute?" she said softly, scared that her voice might give away her discomfort.
"what's wrong Virgo?" cancer placed her hand on Virgo's shoulder.
"we owe 800 dollars!" she said glaring at the boys.

"what? Why?" Taurus asked. They weren't as alarmed as Virgo but it still wasn't the amount they wanted to spend on one night.
"because you ordered five plates of lasagna, and Pisces over here ordered a 200 dollars chicken!" she whisper yelled.

"oops," he said guiltily.

The boys ended up paying for everything. Not like it would be a major effect on them since their parents were more than rich.

Scorpio walked into his room tired. He had forgotten about the decoration thing completely, so when he opened the door to find a pink room he slammed the door.

"I'm going to kill you!" he yelled. Libra and Capricorn who werent far heard him and rushed to see what was wrong.
They tried their best not to laugh but failed miserably.
"I love it!" libra said.
"well then stay with me," Scorpio left his anger to the side to make his flirty comment.
"no way," she shook her head.
"wanna trade rooms? Your room is white isn't it? I'll choose anything over this," he ran his hand through his face in a frustrated manner.
"alright... But not today. I don't want you near my stuff," she yawned before leaving the room.
"nice dude. You're getting her to talk to you like a normal human being," Capricorn teased him.

Next morning

"what the fuck!" could be heard from five bedrooms.
Libra, Scorpio and Capricorn were laughing the hardest.
They were the only ones laughing actually. They were the only ones that knew after all.
"what did you do...." Taurus asked them.
"wait for it,"
Minutes later, a completely red Sagittarius, a blue Leo, a green gemini(hehe toadface is back), a purple Aries and a pink Aquarius bursted through the door.
"did you-"
"no way-"
"what-"
They all stared in disbelief at the three zodiacs that were laughing the hardest.
"I now regret laughing at libra for wanting to join," Gemini shook his head.
"I'm going to kill you," aries said. Sagittarius and Aquarius nodded.

"the hell you are," Scorpio scoffed. He stood up infront of libra in a protective way.
"I can protect myself, thanks," libra rolled her eyes but in the inside she was cursing. Would Scorpio ever give up?

"we didn't forget you Capricorn!" Leo said to Capricorn who was trying to sneak out.

Well they were in for one long night,thats for sure.

2208 words!!!! As promised!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 137 18
Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29-08-23) #1 in zodiacs (14-04-24) #2 in Li...
24.4K 347 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
118 7 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...
22.8K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...