Buttons {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

"Nothing's changed. You'll go home. You'll be bored. You'll be ignored. No one will listen to you, really lis... More

Character List
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Character Q&A

Chapter Twenty-Six

19K 1.3K 1K
By TaeTae_lyfe

Your hands were shaking as you finally managed to pull yourself off of the floor, eyes lit with an anger you never knew you possessed.

You couldn't stop yourself from reaching up, grabbing your head that ached pain from the life you had lost to the man before you.

Jimin smiled down at you, his eyes shining with a silent victory he believes he had won.

"You don't look happy with me." He stated, a condescending tone ringing beneath his voice.

You honestly couldn't think of anything to say to the man in front of you.

You knew he was cruel. You had seen exactly what he was capable of...but all of that seemed like child's play now.

He wiped your memories.

He stole your life from you...He stole your first love away from you and made you completely oblivious to how happy you could have been.

He was fueled by his own selfish desires...He didn't love you like he claimed to and that fact was painfully clear as you stared up at him, hatred blossoming in your chest....

Even if you lost this game...You could never spend another day with that man-with that monster.

Perhaps it would be dishonest of you, but why should you care?

If he truly expected you to stay with him after what he had put you through, he was even more stupid than you originally thought.

"Y-You are insane." You breathed heavily, hands quickly wiping away the tears that streamed from your eyes.

You wouldn't give him the pleasure of seeing you cry....not anymore.

Jimin only seemed to grow fonder at your display of aggression, body lowering to your height as he tilted his head, black hair falling over his dark eyes.

"Of course I am." He cooed, wiping your tears with his thumb. "If I were normal, I would never have you."

You jerked away from his touch, eyes burning with fury as new memories running through your mind all at once, almost overwhelming you with emotions.

"You'll never have me anyway." You gritted out. "I'll die before that happens."

You expected the raven-haired man to lash out at your words, but you were only met with a dangerous chuckle, a hand coming to rest on the small of your back as he moved closer, whispering in your ear.

"I won't let you do that."

You wanted to believe that his words were just insane rambling, but something in the way he spoke had your body tensing up in fear. You had no idea what he was implying...but you knew that he had some kind of sick plan in mind....

A plan that would end in you never being able to leave him...

The very idea had your stomach turning in unease.

What exactly did this dark-hearted creature have in mind for you?

You didn't want to find out.

"What happened to you?" You were speaking before even considering the consequences of your actions. "What god-awful thing must have happened to you to make you the way you are now?Who hurt you so badly?"

Jimin only seemed to be amused by your question, his head tilting to the side as he lowered himself down to your level of sight, his hand gently cupping your cheek.

"You did."

You pulled yourself away from him, eyes hardening on his features as you stood to your feet, knees shaky.

"You do not get to blame your behavior on me." You tutted. "You're a monster because you want to be...Not because I made you into one by choosing something else-by choosing someone that would make me happy in ways you will never be able to. I won't apologize to you or feel guilty for the thing you have morphed into. I take no responsibility for you....I used to think it was all my fault...that you really were doing it because of me...that you were hurting others-that you were hurting Taehyung because I was the problem.....but that isn't true...it never was true...You hurt them because that's what monsters do......I'm not the problem here...you are. I swear that I will find Namjoon and Jimin and when I do, I will make sure you die of starvation all alone in this hell you, yourself, have created."

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, his eyes almost seeming to be filled with shock as he stared at you, until he fell silent-emotionless as he walked towards you.

You stood your ground.

You were done running.

"You need discipline, darling." He cooed, playing with a strand of your hair. "After this rebellious phase of yours has passed and all the others are dead....Well, I shall make sure that you are disciplined thoroughly."

You narrowed your eyes, hands almost trembling with anger.

"There is one thing I don't quite understand." You admitted silently, earning a raised eyebrow from the man in front of you.

He hummed in response.

"Everyone in this world seemed to have another version of themselves in my world except for Namjoon and Taehyung....Why is that?"

Jimin lifted his chin, eyes staring intently at you.

"Who says Taehyung doesn't?" He asked coyly.

"I've never met him." You claimed, chin held high.

Jimin chuckled somewhat coldly, head shaking slightly.

"Sure you have..." He moved forward, leaning into your ear and whispering. "Didn't you think the pizza man looked a bit familiar?"

Your eyes widened in absolute terror as you shoved the black-haired man away from you, hands forming into fists as you struggled to revisit the memory.

He was right.

How could you not have noticed? Maybe because the blood and shock distracted you from him....after all, you hand't really conversed with him much that summer...You didn't think his identity was anything of too much importance to you....but now...

"Why do you think it is that I could only send Taehyung to the other side?" He asked, "Once our other selves die...there is nothing holding us back from entering your world as we please. That is also why his eyes are a different color...because, now he is connected with your world...As for Namjoon.....Well, he was never fully part of this world....He is an example of what happens when a normal human breeds with someone of this world....A mixture of madness and misery...and so, he has no other self....which means he is grotesquely free to do as he wishes."

Your brows furrowed....

"Which-Which one of you bred with a human?" You asked.

Jimin tsk'd petting your hair as he shook his head.

"The fool who planted his seed inside a human woman disobeyed me....I had to take care of him."

You pushed yourself away from him, forcing yourself to remain strong in the light of this troubling revelation.

"Y-You killed Namjoon's father..."You breathed. "And you killed the real Taehyung..."

He hummed, nodding.

"Looking back, I suppose I should have shown my dead brother some kindness as I am now in the same position as he once was....I'm in love with a human as well... However, due to his act of stupidity, the woman I love was taken from me right before my very eyes....he produced a creature that I cannot control or destroy...Foolish indeed."

"You don't even care that you killed them." You said. "You don't even care that you took someone's life...not even your own brothers!"

Jimin raised a brow at your state.

"Of course not." He scolded. "Their deaths were necessary....I do not regret anything that I have done to get my hands on what belongs to me....You."

You shook your head knees beginning to grow weak as he took another step towards you.

"Why?" You whispered, eyes locking with his. "Why did it have to be me!?"

Jimin took a step back at your outburst.

"What did I ever do to deserve this punishment!?" You screamed, angry tears rolling down your cheeks. "Why did I have to be the one that you chose!? Why couldn't you have let me be!? Why do I have to be the one to go through this torture!? Why can't you ruin someone else!?"

Your chest was heaving after your were finished screaming, eyes wide open as tears fell onto the carpet below you shoulders moving with every breath you took.

Jimin's shoes came into your view, the feeling of his cold hands gripping your chin had shivers running down your spine as he forced you to stare into his black orbs.

"Because I took one look at your wonder-filled eyes and I knew...that your world would never be enough for you." He stated softly. "I chose you and I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in any version of reality, I'd find you...and I'd choose you."

To any bystander, you were sure that this scene seemed lovely...like two lovers embracing and whisper sweet nothings to each other...

But you knew...his words weren't a promise...they were a threat.

You stepped away from him, eyes scanning over the room in which you stood.

The next moments would be the hardest in your life....

This was the time that would make you or break you...if you didn't succeed, it wouldn't just be you that was punished, it would be everyone you loved.

At some point...you knew that you would have to stop living in your past...and now was that moment.

"I'm going to find them." You announced, "And when I do...

I am going to kill you."

A/N,

Ahhhhhh. Thank you guys so much for waiting for this chapter. Finals are killing me, but I wanted to update.

I personally loved this chapter simply because I feel like it clicks so many things in place...

Also, I was wandering on whether or not I should start doing webtoons of my works..I would need an artist, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

What kind of ending are you expecting: Happy or sad?

I love you guys!

Bye!

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 23 10
๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป . ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 52 3
[ MAJOR REVAMP ] Y/N volunteers in a mental hospital with the intention to help the patients and care for them. Everything seems to be normal, except...
2.4K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
503 142 41
"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me, where am I? Are you guys are some sort of aliens who kidnapped me? Tell me!" A completely differe...