Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

De LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... Mai multe

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

26. Grand escape

39 6 3
De LimhannyDong

"Grandpa, won't you believe us?" asks Jungkook.

He gives him the most innocent looks he could pull off. Even Suga isn't immune to his charms.

Irene is sitting next to Jungkook. She covers her face with her hands. Too ashamed to see Jin's grandpa.

They are sitting on a cream colored couch in a spacious living room. The old man is staring them like a man eating tiger.

They have asked to see Jin. They got refused at front gate.

Jungkook told a guard, "My cousin is pregnant. Jin's child. She has to meet him."

That's the only reason which could get them in.

The old man finally says, "Call Jin."

Jin looks awful as if he hasn't slept for two days. He is still wearing the same clothes he worn when he first got here. His grandpa has provided him new clothes. Jin refused to wear them.

Jin's grandpa asks, "They said she's..."

Irene quickly says, "I'm pregnant. It's your fault!"

Jin looks like he's having a heart attack.

"How could? How?"

Jin couldn't finish his sentence.

Jungkook quickly comments, "Even I know the little details on baby making, Hyung. Don't act stupid. You must marry her. Go on a honeymoon."

Finally Jin seems to understand it. Honeymoon means he could leave this house. Once again escape from this golden cage prison.

Jin comments, "We messed up last time,  didn't we? Don't even wear a condom..."

He smiles to her and his lips curl a little as if making long distance kiss across the table to her.

Irene looks choked. Her heart isn't ready to see Jin acts flirtatious to her.

"Grandpa, this is my sweetheart, Irene. We meet at University."

The old man stares to his trusted bodyguard. The younger man nods his head. He has his eyes and ears inside the Campus. One of his men has seen Jin went into her bungalow at least twice.

"Listen, Jin. You can't marry her. An easy woman isn't worthy..."

"She's my woman. That's all you need to know. I have to marry her before our baby is born."

Jungkook quickly interferes, "She's the grand daughter of the owner of Sk-hynix. You have heard about that company, Sir?"

Jin's grandpa suddenly laughs heartily. He claps his hands as if making an applause.

"Samsung and SK-HYNIX! It's fate!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. Irene stares Jin with widened eyes. Alice never said they came from the family that owned Samsung. Jin only shrugs his shoulders as if it doesn't matter much.

Suddenly his laughter ends abruptly.

Jin's grandpa asks, "I need proofs. How do I know you aren't lying?"

Irene gulps. Jin has only kissed her twice. She isn't pregnant. How could she prove anything?

Suddenly Jungkook takes out something from his bag. He opens the plastic wrap and offers it to him. Two strips. She's pregnant.

His grandpa hits his legs in his happiness.

"I'm going to have a great grandson. Well done, Jin. I have to call someone."

The elderly man has left the living room.

Both Irene and Jin are staring Jungkook.

Jungkook grins when he whispers, "Trash bin from a woman toilet."

Irene asks Jin, "What now?"

Jin holds her chin and kisses her passionately. Sent her flying high above and forgets everything else.

She is breathing heavily, unable to think straight.

Jin stares to the bodyguards near the door. Every movements would be reported to his grandpa. At least he must convince them about Irene's tall tale.

Finally Jin's grandpa is back.

He announces, "I just talked to your parents by phone. They confirmed your identity. They agreed to hold the wedding at the end of the month."

"What?" yells Irene.

She stands up instantly due the shock.

"Careful there. Don't harm my great grandson."

"My parents? They know? Papa is going to kill me ..."

Jin's grandpa looks offended.

He asks sourly, "Why? It's a great honor to be my in-laws. For the wedding present, I already arranged a brand new apartment for you. Near this home."

Jungkook asks, "Wow! Could we see it, grandpa? They would love to decorate it."

"It's already fully furnished."

Jungkook shakes his head.

Jin's grandpa asks, "What?"

"You don't understand. They are youngsters. You couldn't just choose furniture for them. How do you feel if your grandparents choose everything for you? Something old fashioned. Something not you?"

The old man stares Jin but he says nothing.

"A young man would dream to fly. Soar high to the sky. If you chose everything for him. You're clipping his wings. Forced him to stay on the ground forever."

Jungkook's words have really stricken his nerves. Jin's grandpa is silent. Finally he takes out a ring of keys from his pocket.

"For you and your bride. Go check it out."

Jin grabs the key immediately.

He asks, "My phone?"

A bodyguard returns it to him after his grandpa nods his head.

Jin walks to the door. The bodyguards stare at his grandpa before they let him pass.

No one stops him this time. Jin finally breaths Seoul's polluted air again. He inhales deeply. The scent of freedom.

Jin taps Jungkook's shoulder when he says, "Thanks."

"Suga, V and Jimin made the script. I'm only the talented actor."

Jin hugs Irene and he teases, "Thank you, wife."

Irene pushes him back.

She teases, "That's too fast, Jin-ssi. We barely know each others."

Jin laughs freely. His usual high pitch laughter.

"I prefer you laugh freely like that."

"I still think it sounded like window screeching sound," mocks Jungkook.

Jin says, "Let's go home."

"To your honeymoon apartment?" asks Jungkook.

Irene and Jin knock on his head at the same time.

Jin smiles to her when he adds, "To Campus."

Jungkook is driving the car. Irene and Jin are sitting at the back seat.

Jin smiles to Irene. She smiles to him when her phone rings.

She picks it up, "What? No, Mom. There has been misunderstanding. No, I'm not marrying him. Not now. What? Next month? That's too fast!"

The phone call ends.

Jin smiles when Irene is pouting.

He says, "Let me rest for today. Tomorrow morning we shall meet your parents. Explain everything. I'm sure they would understand."

"I hope so. Mom has been contacting all the bridal saloons and event organizers in Seoul."

Jungkook whistles.

Jin looks panic when he comments, "That's too fast."

"Baby in nine months. Don't you remember?" mocks Jungkook.

"It's all your fault!" yells Irene.

"Not mine! Jin is the one who did it!"

Jin protests, "Shut up! We haven't even got that far!"

Jungkook chuckles. Irene's face reddened. Jin covers his mouth with a hand.

*****

Jin and Irene are chatting with the others.

Suga is sleeping in his room when Jungkook barges in.

"We did it. Everything went like you have predicted. How did you know it?" asks Jungkook curiously.

"Psychology."

One short answer. His usual style.

Jungkook sits on the same bed. Suga rises from his bed and he pinches Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ouch!"

Jungkook rubs his cheeks.

"What did I do?" asks him.

"Next time made me a fierce stray cat. Not a cute homeless kitten."

Suga has found out about the hidden character.

Jungkook sighs when he leaves his bedroom. At least he is still in one piece.

Today is filled with too much adrenaline. Saving Jin from the fierce old dragon a.k.a.grandpa.

Jungkook grabs an ice cream from the freezer. For a day like this, he deserves the delicious treat.

---------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment :)

Escape from his prison once more.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

194K 6K 56
❌ Warning: • Cringe level: -If I could, I would punch myself for writing this kind of stuff yikes- • But in my opinion the last few Chapters are ok...
684 122 22
--*MINI BOOK*-- High-school life is easy?maybe but what if the spirits of school will haunt you? 10 Friends/Classmates VS Smart Spirits Tensed with t...
473 45 23
Two men. Two mafias. One command Enemy. How will these two men stop someone who is rising in power? Why are they the last mafia group standing? Why d...
652K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...