A New Family - a CountryHuman...

By EdgyQueen31

You're an abused 4-year-old. One day, you had enough and ran away. While running away, you suddenly felt tire... More

1-How you met
2-Please don't hit me.
3-My! My! What sharp teeth you have!
4-Auntie Bonding Time
5-Папа and Dad
6-What?!
7-Tea Party
8-Our Little Блин
9- Free Блины! Valentines Day Special
10-Fancy
*Proud Dancing*
11-Story Time
12- Not a Karen
14- Food Fight!
RusAme smut
15- Ocean View
Our Saviors
Still angry
You're my Sunflower!
Sister?
Secret Relationship
1st Argument
The Answer
Back then...
Aftermath
Murder-suicide
Heart-shaped Locket
Home

13- Scammer!

1.5K 38 34
By EdgyQueen31

3rd person pov:

Russia went to work today, so it was just America and Y/n. "Dad." Y/n said, trying to get her father's attention. "Yes darling?" America replied. "I hate to say this but... I kinda want to go to school." Y/n said.

"Sweetie, there's an outbreak. We have to homeschool you for some time being." America sighed. "I'll be homeschooling you." America said. Y/n just nodded.

Y/n was watching some Tom and Jerry on the TV. Her fathers sleeping right next to her. "Dad, I'll be going for a walk." Y/n said to the sleeping couple. "Yeah, yesh, yeh..." Russia mumbled tiredly.

Y/n then went outside. The bright moon shining upon her s/t skin and the cool wind blowing her h/l h/c hair and her f/c pyjamas. She didn't want to see what everyone was doing in the night.

Y/n spotted someone in the forest. The person resembled someone important to Y/n. Nobody was out because of the curfew. Y/n did not understand the idea of this 'curfew'.

Y/n went to the forest, not aware of where she was going. Y/n was a little scared of the dark. Y/n kept following a path. Y/n had a gut feeling. She felt like she was being watched.

But she brushed. Y/n soon stopped as she saw a bucket, an axe, and a truck. The h/c child got scared just by looking at those items. Y/n ran away, fearing for her life.

Y/n was blocked by a tall man holding an axe. The man was wearing a fur hat, some goggles a red shirt, and some ripped jeans. Y/n screamed bloody murder.

"Jeez kid! It's just me your uncle Canada." Canada said, trying to stop Y/n from crying and screaming. Canada gave her some biscuits. Y/n stopped crying and ate the biscuits.

"So what brings you here?" Canada asked Y/n. Y/n was silent. She wasn't sure on what to say to her dear uncle. "What are YOU doing at this time?" Y/n asked trying to talk back.

"I was preparing my items so I can harvest some maple syrup." Canada replied, pointing to the pick-up truck. "Can I help?" Y/n asked with her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Go to bed kid. I'll be here first thing in the morning. Just follow the path." Canada said, putting his hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n nodded and left. Canada went up to the roof of his pickup truck and gazed at the starts the entire night.

Y/n returned home safely. Her fathers are still sleeping peacefully on the couch. Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Y/n went ahead and slept on their laps.

The next day

Y/n went to the forest to go help Canada. But Canada wasn't there, so was his items. Y/n decided to wait. 30 minutes have passed, he still hasn't arrived. An hour passed, he still hasn't arrived.

Y/n waited for 3 hours more, her patience running thin as time passed. Y/n had enough and went home. She was angry at him. 'Scammer.' Y/n thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 1 9
this is the full story of a young child to grown up years of what her life was like its based on my life any names have either been left out for pers...
13.7K 756 32
The future has always been your greatest fear, where does that leave you when you get thrown into the past?
118K 3.7K 27
"Before he knew it, they were both gone. The people he cared for the most." America; short-tempered, the centre of the universe, and last but not lea...