How Can You Love Me?

By lousboo93

Jade is an 18 year old girl. Her life was pretty average. But when she meets a mysterious, dark, yet sweet bo... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventen. Wedding part 1
chapter seventeen Wedding part 2
Chapter eighteen
Authors note
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter twenty- two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter twenty-seven -Zayn's birthday
Chapter Twenty-eight
Smut Chapter twenty - nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty two
Epilogue
Last Author Note

Chapter twenty one

133 1 0
By lousboo93

A/n: duuuuudddddeeeesssss 826 reads are you freaking serious rn?!?! This is amazing! My last book it took me till after I finished it to start really getting reads. To see how every chapter I wake up and gained so many reads is beyond amazing. I love all my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

I once again had to explain to my mom what Liam meant when he said Zayn had a stomach bloke. I showed my grandma a picture of the boys and she pointed to Zayn and was like "who that?" And I was like "Zayn Malik." She then pointed at Niall and was like "Why is his British accent different then the others. And why doesn't he have any tattoos like the others?" And I litterally groaned and face palmed then I was like "gam, that's Niall and he's not British he's Irish and I don't know why he doesn't want tattoos. Maybe he just doesn't like them or maybe he's scared of needles. I like his innocent arms and face!" Yeah so I guess she likes their music and yeah she says they are cute and that apparently Zayn could've been a model in her eyes. Help me.

I jolt awake breathing heavy. My hair in my face freaking me out for a moment. I take slow deep breaths trying to calm my self. I look to Zayn, but don't see Zayn I see the monster that was in my dream. Where's Zayn? I fall out of bed, litterally fall out of bed taking the blankets with me. I'm still breathing hard looking at my clock it's 3 a.m. Zayn groans, it's not a groan, it's not Zayn. I'm not even in my room! Where am I? My breathing increases as I look around at the skeletons hanging from the shackles on the walls. I gasp.

Is this real? Suddenly there is a bang, then a scream for help. I'm on my feet now. There's torches everywhere, not not flashlights. Real torches. I'm wet, what's all over me? I raise my hand in the light and see blood.

Blood? What the hell? The door flings open. A shadowy figure struts through, sticking to the shadows. I follow the figure as it comes to a halt.

"I warned you, and warned you, now you must face the consequences," a darker raspyier voice says. It's not Luke's or Zayn's.

The thing lundges at me, it doesn't have a face just a mouth with razor sharp teeth. It ludges and I scream for Zayn to help me, but he doesn't come. Then he does appear with two other people they are holding him back. He's screaming and crying? Zayn is crying? I try to get away, but then I fall as I'm being attacked my hair whips into my face, but my hair isn't mine, I'm a brunette, not a blonde! What am I tripping over? A dress, a dress from the 1900s? Oh my God. I'm not me. I'm Perrie!

For some reason something tells me to scream for Zayn. Scream at him to do something. I do. Zayn screams, not a humanly scream, a growl. He attempts to lunge at whatever is attacking me, but fails as two other men haul him back pushing him so hard into the wall cracks.

Something bites me, right on my neck.

***

"Aunt J!!!!"

"Zennnnn"

I jolt up. Was that a dream? I look around Zayn sleeping with Evie sitting on his stomach she's playing with his messy hair, trying to wake him.

It was a dream.

No no a nightmare. Yeah a nightmare.

"Santa came!!" She screaches jumping up and down on Zayn, waking him up.

I laugh forgetting about that God awful dream.

"Guysssss!" She whines. "Why is Zen no shirt?" Her curiosity I swear. She's only three and speaking somewhat fluently, impressive. She never ceases to amaze me.

"So Santa came? Welp we better go open gifts. Go wake up Mummy and Daddy," I say. She jumps off the bed, falling, then getting back up and running out the room.

I laugh softly as Zayn groans running his hands through his dark hair. He groans again.

"C'mon Santa has came and left gifts," I laugh getting out of the bed pulling on shorts that are really short and my big shirt covers them.

Zayn pulls on sweats and a jumper that I wore last night. He look in the mirror sighing at his hair. He runs his hands through it then turns toward me his eyes raking over me. I feel the blush rise to my cheeks. As I exit the room I feel something grab my bum and squeeze. I let out a little squeal jumping around to face Zayn. He smirks at me.

"Sorry, I realized I haven't done that yet and ya know," he shrugs innocently. I laugh nervously as my brother and Indi walk of his room both looking exsausted.

"Wonder why they are exsausted," Zayn makes a face. I raise my eye brows.

"You didn't hear them?" He asks.

"No? Thank God, you did? Hm usually they are good at being quiet so mum doesn't hear them," I say with out thinking.

"Vampire hearing has its avantages and disavantages, that being a disavantage."

I nod as we all walk down the stairs. Mum already in the parlor with Evie telling her to wait for us. She makes a face and then says something in jibrish. As I enter the room I see my dad is here as well. Finally when we are all seated we hand Evie her gifts from "Santa" then we all open ours. Evie fiddles with her toys trying to open them. Zayn hands me the gift from him. He's already opened his and rewarded me with a kiss to my cheek and said he loved it said he was running low on art supplies.

I unwrap the present to get a small flat box. I raise my eye brows and open the box. Zayn bites his lip.

No way.

No freaking way.

He didn't!

"Zayn!" I gasp. "Oh my God, No fuc-freaking way!" I change my words in mind that there's a three year old in the room.

"You got me tickets to see him? Oh my God!" Zayn nods as I have a little moment.

"Tickets to who?" Jason asks.

"Ed freaking Sheeran!" I squeal. 'Causing my family to laugh.

"Look how red she is!" Indi points out. "Almost as red as Ed's hair."

I fling my self to Zayn hugging him and smooshing our lips together. I pull away and hug him again.

"I freaking love you. Your the best freaking boyfriend ever!" I say. Only now realize I'm in his lap. I'm to happy to even care.

I just Oh my God this is the best gift ever. I love him so much. This is just so perfect!

"Ed Sheeran? Who's that?" My dad asks. I pull away to glare at him. He always does that with every singer or band I like.

"Shut up," I try to sound forceful and mean, but I'm to happy!

Fianlly my mum goes to make us all a quick breakfast. Zayn and I go upstairs to change and shower. Separately of course. Zayn begs me to shower with him, but deny him and lock the door quickly showering. Horny vampire.

Fianlly Zayn and I are just chilling in my bedroom as I repeatedly thank him for the tickets and I kind hid them in my closet so no one would steal them. Don't judge yet, cause later I'll frame them.

"So are we just going to drive up there on the day or?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking we'd go to London for the weekend. We haven't really been alone." He says.

"Horny vampire," I comment. "Matter of fact I should make that your contact name in my phone," I laugh pulling my phone out and indeed changing his contact name. I get bored ok?

"Find then how would you like it if I changed your contact name to Blood Slave?" He asks

"Go for it, dick!" I state he pulls is phone and shows me that it went from. Babyyy

To Blood Slave

I laugh at him. The fact that previously it was babyyy who adds a tongue emoji after their girlfriends name? Normal boyfriends wouldn't do that, then again Zayn isn't normal persay.

"I'm bored!" Zayn flips to his back and whines.

"Me too!" I say scrolling through my instagram.

Zayn's silent for a few moments before he rolls over smirking at me.

"No."

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!" He protests. I roll my eyes as he proceeds to move closer to me.

I grab his phone he stares at me. Not overreacting just a deadly stare. I smile opening his twitter account. Hmm. I scroll to see who he follows and what his time line is like. He doesn't protest so I assume it's ok. Mainly his time line is boring nothing really all the interesting. So I go to his pictures to look through his picture albums. There's one labeled.

babe

Hmm I raise a brow and click the album. It's a whole album of pictures of me and some of us. Is he really that cheesy? So sweet.

There are so many snipe photos of me. Ones of me during class, some of me drawing. Some of me laughing really hard. There are all kinds of photos of me at the most random times. Some of me sleeping, kind of stalkerish. Some of me playing with Evie. Then there are a few of us together. None really serious. There are some where it looks like he's taking a selfie, but he's not 'cause I'm in the background doing something weird.

There's a picture, possibly my favorite, just a few weeks before the wedding when I was over at his house and we fell asleep on the couch wrapped in each others arms. His fingers tangled in my hair. We both look so peaceful. Who took thre picture if we were sleeping. I show it to him and he smiles.

"I did not take that. Niall did. I found it the next day when I was looking through my pictures," Zayn says innocently.

"I think it's sweet, and a bit stalkerish that you have these pictures," I smile. "That you probably jack off too," my smile turns to a smirk.

"Well aren't you just a proper lady," he laughs taking his phone back setting it on the stand.

"Now I've never claimed to be proper," I say. Zayn pulls me closer to him he presses his lips to my cheek.

"I know," he kisses my jaw. "That's what I love about you," he mumbles as he dips his head down to the crook of my neck. I tilt for him to have easier access.

"Zayn my mum could walk in any minuet," I says not really wanting him to stop. I kinda love how he just randomly kisses me.

He looks back at the door. I hear the click that shows its locked. Stupid abilites of his.

A locked door woukd only make my parents more suspicious.

"Zayn," I protest.

"I just want to kiss you, can you let me do that? Just kissing. You don't have to touch me, and I won't touch you unless you want me to," he's on top of me separating my legs so he can lay his body there. He holds him self up with his arms so he's more hovering me.

"It doesn't even have to get heated, but we haven't had a really good make out in ages.

"Two days ago Zayn," I mumble.

He doesn't answer he just kisses me to prove it doesn't have to be heated, he kisses me softly, yet passionately. Just like a predicted I hear footsteps coming up the stairs toward my room. Then someone tries to open the groans finding it locked.

"Why the hell is this door locked?" Jason asks.

Zayn pulls away going to say something

"Because we are h-"

I clamp my hand over his mouth. "Watching a movie!"

"Why don't I hear the TV on?"

Please go away.

"It's paused," Zayn answers.

"Open the damn door!"

Zayn rolls off of me I quickly put in a movie at random skip to half way through then pause it. Just like I said. Zayn unlocks the door. My brother walks in and looks at the TV he raises an eye brow. Zayn and I smile innocently at him.

"Really? Batman?"He asks. I nod.

"I like Batman," Zayn states sitting back on my bed.

"Hmm Ironman is better," Jaosn states.

Zayn and I both snort. Then burst into laughter.

"Black Widow is better than all the superheros in both DC and Marvel," I state. Jason and Zayn both fake gasp.

"Anyway moving on. Mum said you two need to quit hiding and come socialize," Jason says.

"Ok, we will be down in a minuet," I say. Jason leaves.

I sigh as Zayn sits up. I look up at him holding my arms up. I want him to carry me. I'm lazy. Duh! Zayn chuckles. He turns around telling me he will give me a piggy back ride. I jump on his back draping my arms over his shoulders around his neck. He grips my thighs as he begins to walk out my room down the hall to the stairs.

The stairs.

"I'm going to die aren't I?" I whisper in his ear.

"Possibly,"

"Zayn!" I scold. He laughs and begins down the stairs.

A couple of times he pretends to drop me, which makes me screech in fear. He laughs it off. Fianlly he sets me down we walk to the parlor.

"STOP!" Indi and mum screech. Zayn and I stop dead in our tracks.

Indi smirks, mum does as well. We both look up, we've been caught under a mistletoe. Oh God. My cheeks burn as I feel Zayn's hand grab my own. I look up at him he's smirking. PDA. He then grabs my waist pulling only centimeters from his face our lips brushing. I slip my arms around his neck suddenly not caring if my family is watching. I pull him closer having to stand on my tip toes to kiss him he bends slieghtly. We conect our lips and I swear I hear a camera snap. We finally do pull away. For a few minuets we just stare into each others eyes. His eyes scream I love you I smile kissing his cheek.

Then Zayn plops on the couch next to Jason and I sit on the floor deciding I'd play with Evie. My cheeks are still burning from the kiss in front of my family. Zayn immediatly goes into conversation with Jason. I play with Evie, which just ends up in a huge tickle fight. The low hums of conversation and Evie and I's laughter. She knows I'm ticklish and I know she's ticklish. I see Zayn has his phone out. He's sniping me again isn't he. Right then as I was distracted Evie attacks me, I let her pin me. I laugh to hard as she tickles my neck and sides.

Oh my God

"S-stop," I pant. "I-I c-can't b-breathe," I gasp for hair while laughing.

Someone help me

Finally I start tickling her she jumps back laughing. I quickly scurry off into the kictchen. She behind me. We run around until she tires me out and I end up falling on to the couch between Zayn and Jason. Panting, I giggle as Evie climbs on Jason's lap looking tired.

"Did you take a picture of me earlier?" I have to know!

"Maybe.." He smirks. I nod.

That smirk could melt me if I let it the rest of Christmas day goes by. Light-hearted and vampire drama free. Then my mum asks the most dreaded questions.

"So Zayn did you and your family grow up in Bradford?" She asks. Zayn nods grabbing my hand. Oh boy. Zayn's eyes now scream warning. She's going in uncharted areas.

"Sorry for being so nosy," she apologizes. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Y-yes," this is the first time I've heard his voice falter. It isn't the same deep Bradford voice. It's weaker "O-one older s-sister and t-two younger sisters," he mumbles squeezing my hand.

"That's lovely. Do they still live in Bradford?"

Mum shut up please.

Zayn shakes his head no. He's getting restless. He's trying to be polite.

"What about your parents?"

"Uhm, no," he says flatly.

I worry he's going to explode. He's trying so hard not to break.

"Mum," I warn. Zayn tenses up he's fighting his iner vampire to not to lash out at my mother.

"What? I don't know much about him. I'm just curious," she says innocently.

"His family is a sore spot. Ok?" I scold my mother. She makes a face then we argue back and forth.

Suddenly my vampire stands up muttering an excuse me and walking out of the room. This is so unlike him, usually Zayn is cool and collected. He usually is strong and almost emotionless, well he shows happiness when he's around me. He's never cracked his wall in front of me and my family. I've probably seen more emotions than anyone, but valurbility was not one of them. This just shows that somewhere deep, deep, I mean deep down under his hard vampire shell he's human. I quickly get up after fully accessing what just happened. I find Zayn in the kitchen hunched over. He's not crying, like I intended he would. He's not breathing heavy in anger. He's not doing anything. I kind of expected him to be angry and throwing a fit. He's anything but.

He's calm. An eerie calm. His breathing even, he's just calm. His head hung low his hands running through it a few times. Even though he's calm I feel like something big is about to happen.

"Are you angry?" My voice is weak and small.

"No," he sighs. "I'm guilty," he whispers hardly audible, but I catch it. I hear him admit it.

"Guilty? What for?" I ask timidly.

He looks at me over his shoulder at me. His eyes hold something. Something different, they are darker, sadder. You can tell he's deffinatly guilty of something. He looks away then says it.

"For my families death."

There it is, the drama that was bound to happen.

A/n: dun dun dunnnnnn *vampire music*

Poor Zade can't have one drama free day, can they?

More importantly how can Jade possibly love Zayn now?

Is. Zade. Going. To. Survive?

Hmm btw I know it may be a little boring right now. Wait till after the concert. Where I'll be introducing some newer, possibly vampire chacters.

Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. I'll try an update again this weekend.

so anyone who listens to Sleeping With Sirens. Dude I was listening to Free Now. Words can't describe how much I love this song. Check it out. It's awesome!

Oh and Wednesday was 5sos 3rd birthday. I'm so proud of them! I cried. Im so freaking proud of how far they've come. Ugh *tears up* I love them. Happy third birthday boys. #3yearsof5sos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 161 22
Josie, a 17 yr old girl moves to bradford, she didnt expect falling for her sexy neighbour Zayn malik. Having to live next door to him and being preg...
361K 3.9K 32
Starting over is never easy. Especially not for Jax Lexington, a 17 year-old girl who has been shipped off to London by her father to live with her a...
84.8K 6.5K 39
Harry, age 25, learns love when he meets Zayn, age 39, while working for a grocer. 25 year old Harry Styles works for Greenwell Grocery as a delive...
131K 791 18
When Amelia "Mia" Sanchez goes on a trip to London with her graduating class, she gets lost by herself. In such a foreign place, lost with only her c...