Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 50

22.9K 491 38
By xbrokendreamsx

The thought of it being Friday excited amber to absolute no end. The thought of having morning detention only took that excitement away from her. Luna had once more stayed silent the whole ride to school, and Amber currently walked down the hallways, making her way to Hailey's familiar classroom. The school was mainly empty besides faculty and it only made Amber more grumpy that she had to be here.

She had reached Hailey's classroom, and the door was shut unlike how it usually stood wide open. Amber was going to just enter on her own, but voices inside stopped her movements. She peeked into the small, squared window offered on the door. She had to stand on her tip toes to see into it, but eventually had a limited view of the classroom. She wasn't allowed to see much due to the small glass, but caught two people by Hailey's desk. Hailey stood behind her desk, while a boy stood before her. Amber lingered her eyes on the boy before recognizing the dark hair and odd figure. It was the one and only Asher.

Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she attempted to heed the words they spoke. She unfortunately missed what Hailey said, but unlike her, Asher spoke so Amber could understand.

"She doesn't know, I swear," he told Hailey in a harsh tone.

What...? What was Asher speaking of with Hailey?

Amber witnessed as Hailey stared at the boy for several moments, it being clear by the look on her face she was deciding whether or not to trust him.

Without really thinking, Amber went ahead and made her way inside the classroom.

Once the door was swung open, Amber watched as the two of their heads snapped towards her. They all stood there awkwardly for several moments before Asher cleared his throat and looked back to Hailey.

"Yes ma'am, of course. I'll see you during second hour," he said politely before respectfully nodding to her.

Amber knew he was faking their conversation since she had heard his previous comment. This only made Amber more curious as to what they were hiding. And was she the girl they were speaking of?

Hailey quickly nodded back to him and Asher made his way past Amber and out the door, being sure to flash her his signature smile.

Amber was soon alone with Hailey in the classroom. Once they made eye contact, Hailey gestured for Amber to take a seat.

Amber did as silently told and collapsed in a nearby desk which stood right in front of the woman's desk.

She stared intently at her teacher as she fiddled on her laptop. Amber licked her lips when she caught on how great Hailey's breasts were looking. She wore a tight snake dress which showed mighty cleavage. You could see the very tips of her plump, tan breasts. It was as if they were teasing you.

Deciding this was not such a bad thing to have to do for an entire week, Amber rested her chin on her palm and kept her eyes focused on the woman's breasts.

Before she knew it, Hailey told her she was free to go. She left the classroom wondering why the staff would allow such sexiness in front of kids. She also pondered on the question if Hailey was aware of how intently Amber had stared at her for the entire hour.

She walked into the hallway finally seeing people crowding it. She headed towards her locker to grab her books for first period, just as the warning bell went off. She had a test in English, and had not studied one bit. She had blamed her lack of studies on Eva and how she had stepped in on such a horrid scene.

Amber shuddered at the remembrance. She was curious to know if there was anyway she would forget such a disturbing image.

*************************************

Just like every other Friday, the school day went terribly slow. Nothing too dramatic had happened in math...just another boring lesson. Amber now sat in her last period class, eager to escape the room. She sat on the edge of the seat, watching as the seconds ticked by.

It had been awkward at lunch with Lucy, but Amber managed to apologize to her. The girl said she didn't even know why she was apologizing, she said everyone gets emotional. This made Amber feel much better on the matter, as she was upset in the thought that their friendship was at risk.

But now there stood one minute between Amber and the end of the school day, and she couldn't stand herself. She wanted to get to Hailey's classroom. And no, not just to stare at her breasts, which secretly did play a role in the subject, but she had worked up the courage to confront her once more. She wished to confront her as soon as possible, because she was aware that her courage could slumber at any moment.

Simultaneously with the ring of the bell, Amber bolted out of her seat. She was the first to leave and knew everyone was probably worried about what her issue was.

She packed her backpack and made her way to Hailey with a slight hop in her step.

The door was back to standing in its original open stance, which gave a Amber a vivid flashback to earlier. What on earth were the two of them speaking of?

Amber spotted Hailey in the classroom, clearly busy grading papers. Amber strolled over to the front of her desk.

She watched as the woman's eyes soon darted up to find her's and she was slightly shocked when her lips formed a smile.

"I have something different for you, today," she informed Amber.

Amber couldn't help but offer her a smile back before she stood from her desk. Amber followed the teacher over to a shelf she swore was not there beforehand.

"You get to organize textbooks!" Hailey beamed, Amber being capable to picking out the sarcasm.

Hailey went on to instruct her on how she wanted them stacked, and Amber was soon busy at work. She glanced back multiple times at Hailey's desk. Just like every time before, she caught Hailey peering back at her multiple times.

Once finished, Amber made her way to Hailey. She watched as her golden eyes were averted up at Amber once more.

"I'm done, Ms. Deprey," Amber told her sweetly.

"Alright, good. You're free to go."

"Well that's dandy and all, but I wanted to ask you something," Amber said, staring into Hailey's eyes which still peered into her.

"And what might that be?"

Amber quickly leaned close to Hailey. She pressed her hands against the desk and loomed over it. She watched as this action startled the woman. She gasped lightly and leaned back in her chair.

"Why were you at that party?" Amber demanded, being sure to add a tint of sterness into her voice.

Hailey blinked before glaring at Amber. "Amber, I have already told you-"

"I don't care what you've told me, I want you to tell me now," Amber cut her off, feeling the heat rising in her gut.

She watched as Hailey sighed and shifted her eyes uncomfortably around the room. "Yes, I was at the party. So what?"

"I didn't ask if you were at the party, clearly I know that factor! My question is why." Amber was doing her best to avoid cursing, but could feel herself growing angrier with each second.

Hailey suddenly stood and began to pack her things. "I'm sorry, Amber, but I don't have the time for this, I'm meeting someone tonight, and just can't be-"

Amber's cool laugh cut the woman's words short. "Oh! You're meeting someone. I see. And who might that be?"

Hailey glanced at Amber while she shoved her laptop into its case. "That is none of your concern, Ms. Hunting."

Amber scoffed at her but was at a loss of words. She stood there with her eyes glued on Hailey. She kept an eye on her as she brushed past Amber, but Amber refused to move. Hailey stood at the door. "You need to leave, Amber. I'm closing up."

Amber quietly stepped out of the classroom, but did not budge once out. Hailey flicked off the lights and locked the door. She glanced back at Amber who stood emotionless and then began to walk off to the main exit.

Amber glanced at one of the clocks hung in the hallway and knew Luna would not arrive until another twenty minutes. Amber had to jog to catch up, but was soon right behind Hailey, without the woman even noticing.

Amber was not letting this drop. She had promised herself something would happen today, and she was not one to break promises, even if they were ones made to her own self.

She followed Hailey out into the brisk outdoors and continued to do so all the way to the woman's car. She still had not became aware of Amber's presence, which shocked Amber. She could even hear her own doll shoes as they tapped against the ground beneath her.

She kept her distance as Hailey opened the trunk to her silver car and flung her stuff inside. Amber watched as she closed the trunk and began to enter the driver's seat.

Like a professional stalker, Amber ran up to the passenger door and yanked it open, ignoring the scream from Hailey as she plopped into the seat and slammed the door shut behind her. She turned to face the woman, who was in complete, utter shock.

"Amber Hunting! What in god's name are you doing?!"

Amber clicked her tongue. "Answers. Now."

Hailey huffed and closed the door which still stood open, inviting in the cool air. She turned to face Amber and glared at her so hard, Amber thought her eyes were going to squish and break.

"I think it's the least I deserve," Amber stated in a much softer tone, hoping to lighten Hailey up.

"No. Get out of my car."

Amber blinked at her, as if that was a way to tell her she was not moving an inch.

Hailey took the signal and grumbled as she started the car. "Okay...cool."

Amber could feel her eyes widen as Hailey pulled out of the parking lot.

"Wait. Why are you leaving the school?!" Amber asked, her heart beginning to pound rapidly.

"You ask too many questions," Hailey told her while keeping her eyes on the road.

"But I don't-"

"Shh!" Hailey silenced Amber's protesting.

Amber glanced around them curiously, but only found them to be driving on a normal street with normal looking cars. "Uh...what?"

Hailey let out a dramatic sigh before explaining. "I shouldn't be telling you any of this," she stated in a low voice.

Amber smirked. "Tell me what? You haven't told me anything!"

Hailey gave her a side glance before saying, "Look, I was at that party in attempts to help you."

Amber kept her eyes glued on her teacher. "To help me? With what?"

"I know you were kidnapped, okay?"

Amber almost jumped out of her seat. This was a complete shock to her and she did  not know how she was to react.

Hailey luckily noticed this with one look at her, and took over for her. "I did put something in your drink, but only for your good."

Amber's mouth hung open and she was slightly afraid she might drool, but was too focused and shocked by Hailey's words.

Hailey soon continued after taking several breaths. "After you passed out, I took a sample of your blood. And no, I did not drink it, I put it in a small container."

"Why did you want my blood?" Amber asked. The words barley escaped her lips, but when they did, Hailey's eyes automatically filled with tears.

"This is so bad, Amber. I can't...I just..."

She trailed off, and Amber was about to speak, but was cut off by an extremely sharp turn Hailey made. Amber flung to the side, and since she hadn't bothered putting her seatbelt on, she now leaned up against Hailey. She was in too much of a shock to really mind, though. She rested her hands against the woman's shoulder and the tip of her nose touched Hailey's cold cheek.

Amber did notice, though, how much faster they were going. At the moment, she blocked that fact out. She had Hailey on a roll, and it wasn't about to stop here.

"Please, Hailey. Continue," Amber urged. She felt Hailey slightly flinch from Amber's breath against her skin.

"I'm on your side!" Hailey suddenly wailed. "Okay?! I know so much, and I want to help you."

Hailey wasn't even facing the road anymore. The two of their eyes were now staring into each other, and Hailey's body was gently heaving as she panted for the air she had somehow lost.

Without thinking, Amber shoved her lips onto Hailey's. She was so filled with emotion, that was the only thing Amber could think of to do. Hailey's lips were warm and moist, bringing life into Amber. Hailey did not move and neither did Amber. They sat with their lips pressed against each other's until the blare of a car horn interupted them.

Hailey was the first to tear away, and Amber watched as her head swung to find what was in front of them. Amber followed her eyes only to see the edge of a large hill. Hailey quickly slammed on the breaks, but she just was not quick enough.

The car shot right off the edge, going at least fifty miles per hour on a small road. Though they were flying at a superb speed, but to Amber, everything seemed to go through slow motion.

There was a tree. A very large tree, right in front of them, right where the car was headed.

Amber glanced at Hailey just in time to catch a glimpse of her terrified expression. She lost sight of the woman, though, as the car finally ran straight into the tree.

All the noise had seemed to be blocked out until now. Amber's ears filled with glass shattering and metal pieces breaking. She felt sharp pains attacking all over her body, and she let out a scream with each one.

The car finally came to a stop...if you could even call it a car anymore.

Amber lay face down on a torn cushion. She tried to sit up, but hard metal hit her head, knocking her back down. She groaned loudly as she could only feel pain inflicting her body. She found she could not even move her right foot. Her heart was in an utter panic, but her mind was not keeping up. Everything around her was dizzy, but she observed it anyways.

She predicted that she was on the passenger seat, crushed under the car. The window shield was completely shattered, and the air bags had popped out on both her and Hailey's sides. Hailey...

Amber quickly scanned her eyes for the woman. She eventually caught a peek at the top of her head. It was an absolute mess. Her usual rich, creamy waves now flowed along bloody glass pieces. In her hair was dirt and sheets of glass.

Amber huffed and tried to crawl her way over to her, but as she reached her hand out to slide along the crushed pieces beneath her, she only saw blood. Her hand was a bloody mess and she began to feel her eyes swell up.

She couldn't see anything else of Hailey except for her tangled hair, which sat completely still, making Amber terrified that she had died.

Amber suddenly couldn't breathe. She was sobbing: out of pain, out of being terrified for her and Hailey's lives, and for what was to come. Did anyone see them fly down here? Someone had to!

Amber began to feel exhausted and everything was more blurry than ever. She crashed her head down back against the leather and closed her eyes, wishing she were anywhere but here.

The last thing she heard was the faint scream of sirens before she blacked out completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 9 9
This is my first book !!!!!! Amber navigates through life while struggling To find her sexuality. A Secret Crush And Weird dreams play w...
40.3K 3.1K 42
When Sorah's aunt is taken by a strange and powerful enemy, she finds herself in complete despair. She has no one left. Her mother, her aunt, anyone...
267K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
91.1K 1.6K 22
This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of royal vampires as a slave. The vampires do...