[Heavily Editing] Unprecedent...

By Keyouch

CHAPTERS 1-16 EDITED ___ [It's you] [No one looks good with me, but you.] A young man who will do anything i... More

Chapter 1: Stone World
Chapter 2: Fantasy vs Science
Chapter 3: King of the Stone World
Chapter 4: The Pure-White Seashell
Chapter 5: Yuzuriha
Chapter 6: Taiju vs. Tsukasa
Chapter 7: The Gunpowder Adventure
Chapter 8: Light the Beacon
Chapter 9: Senku vs Tsukasa
Chapter 10: The Science Gang
Chapter 11: Weapon of Science
Chapter 12: Epilogue of Prologue
Chapter 13: Winning Bid
Chapter 14: The Two Countries of The Stone World
Chapter 15: Kohaku
Chapter 16: A Bad Face
Chapter 17: The Location of 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 18: Stone Road
Chapter 19: The Dawn of Iron
Chapter 20: Survival Gourmet
Chapter 21: The Silver-tounged Man
Chapter 22: Lightning Speed!!!
Chapter 24: A Shallow Alliance
Chapter 25: One Scientist's Dream
Chapter 26: Clear World
Chapter 27: Death Green
Chapter 28: Friends With Their Backs Together
Chapter 29: Brain & Heart
Chapter 30: Take Everything And Give Nothing Back
Chapter 31: Kraaazy Chemicals
Chapter 32: Village Games of Schemes
Chapter 33: Master of Flame and The Domineering 'Witch'
Chapter 34: The Fruits OF 2,000,000 Years
Chapter 35: Doctor Stone

Chapter 23: In This Hand, I Hold The Light of Science

198 14 2
By Keyouch

I'll be rapidly updating this, because I unconsciously predicted and foreshadowed the current arc of Dr. Stone manga before Inagaki-san and Boichi put it in the manga. I foreshadowed the journey to the moon from when Ana explained the moon landing in details to Chrome and I planned something last year of Ana fight for/with Senku in a poker match. Ana's family on her mother's side are professional gamblers. Of course it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that she's going to be one, too.

AM I A PSYCHIC?! Why does my mind keep predicting the Dr. Stone arcs?!
___

Lightning struck the iron bar and spear as Ana pulled Kohaku and jumped back just in time before they were toasted. Chrome, Suika and Lalaine stumbled back at the force and loud booming sound. Ana sighed as she landed on her feet, carefully carrying William from her clothes and in her arms as she walked towards the iron bar.

"Y... YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, SENKU, ANA!! IN THIS COMPLETELY EMPTY STONE WORLD... STARTING FROM ZERO... I CAN'T BELIEVE... YOU TWO REALLY DID IT..." Gen screamed in disbelief after recovering from the lightning strike.

"The birth of electricity!" Effused Senku, holding the iron bar.

"Now this excites me...!!!" Ana chuckled, staring at Senku and the powerful magnet iron bar in his hand.
___

[The survival life that started from zero... HAS AT LAST, MADDE IT ALL THIS WAY!!!]

DISCOVER!! CREATE!! THAT'S THE POWER OF SCIENCE!!
___

THE RAIN BREAKS WITH LIGHTNING SPEED...
___

"Ribbit." A frog leaped not far away from them, croaking.

Kinrou picked up what used to be the golden spear's point blade, it crumbled into dust as soon as he lifted it up. He didn't say anything, his eyes were shadowed as he stared solemnly at the last remnants of his golden spear.

"I... I'm really sorry, Kinrou! I... I'll replace it, I swear! It was an emergency... Please forgive me!" Ana all but cried and knelt down, she seems to be close in doing it, though. Kohaku, Lalaine and Suika stood just behind her.

"Woow, your golden spear is totally busted." Ginrou gibed, smiling tauntingly at Kinrou's state.

"I'm sure Senku and Ana will make you another one! Ana already said so." Lalaine tried to comfort him with his words as the three girls could sense his rising annoyance from Ginrou's taunts.

"HUUUH? WHERE, OH WHERE, DID YOUR SPEAR GO? DID YOU LOSE IT? IS IT GONE? NEVER TO COME BACK? THE SPEAR THAT ONLY YOU GOT, NOT ME? THE GOLDEN SPEAR THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME BORROW? HUH~?" Ginrou continued, mockingly looking around as if he was looking for the said golden spear.

Ana, Lalaine and Suika didn't made a single move to stop Kinrou as he punched Ginrou numerous times on the head which caused a lot of bumps. Chrome and Kohaku sweat dropped as they saw Kinrou walking away from them, huffing angrily.

Kohaku held a pair of their iron bar magnets, trying to stick them together but instead, they were repelling each other no matter how hard she tried it.

"!! ANA... WE MAY HAVE FAILED... IN MAKING THESE MAGNETS!!"

Ana abruptly turn towards her, face expressed in disbelief. All those dangerous hard work?! Then she saw the problem and her face morphed into that of a blunt one.

"I can't seem to get them close to each other! Some mysterious force keeps pushing them away...!" Kohaku cried out, still trying to get them to stick together.

"You've got the polarities backwards. That's either both North or South poles."

With that, Ana snatched one of the iron bar magnets and flipped it on the right side, the magnets stuck together right away.

"WHOOOOAAAAH!!!" Kohaku yelped in surprise.

"WAAAAAH!!! AWESOME! THEY'RE SO STRONG!!" Suika said in amazement.
___

POWERFUL MAGNETS ACQUIRED!!!
___

"Now we'll be able to make it, right?! That insane 'electricity' stuff?!" Chrome asked, raising his fist in excitement.

"But Senku, Ana... When you two say a power station... Will you use... Fossil fuel-powered generators? Wind powered generators? Surely not nuclear generators...?" Gen listed off, a sweat trailing down on the side of his face.

"Physical powered generators." Both Senku and Ana answered, picking at their left ear again.

"Somehow I figured as much~" Lalaine grunted, already guessing what the two had planned for the generator. It's only common sense, really.
___

{Storehouse clearing}

After Chorme melted the Copper, he started pounding it into Copper sheet with a hammer.

"If we pound the Copper into a sheet..." Senku started, his face all puffed up, "We can shave off around the outside... and turn it into a disc." Ana and Lalaine were snickering silently from where they're working, their shoulders shaking.

"GET A LOAD OF THIS! IT'S THAT CRAZY HARD STONE I SHOWED YOU BEFORE! WE'LL SHAVE IT DOWN WITH CORUNDUM!!" Chrome declared, holding the said hard stone.

"That's the next hardest stone after diamond. The Chrome Collection pulls through again!" Ana beamed, taking the stone from Chrome's grasp.

Ana made the Copper disc spin by cranking it, Lalaine held the bamboo steady as they both work to smooth out the edges.

"I was considering coating the Copper wire in Phosphoric acid originally. The lacquer's a little sticky but it works!" Commented Senku, doing what he's speaking about.

"By the way, Senku... I've been racking my brain for a while now... And since you're not going to bring it up, I figure I might as well. Why the hell did you turn into Anpanman?" Gen questioned, standing in front of Senku.

"I'm allergic to lacquer."

Ana decided to take pity, "Senku... Um, you better fix that, you're getting teary eyed now. Take William with you. I'll do that."

Senku didn't protest, taking the snake wrapped around Ana's neck into his forearm and walking away. As soon as he was far away from them to be heard, Lalaine burst out laughing.

"Laine, don't laugh at... him..." Ana tried to scold, but she couldn't hold snort escaping her, "Just... Go help me here, gamer."

"Sure sure~!"
___

{Night time}

"ALRIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!" Chrome and Lalaine cheered, Gen and Kohaku looking beady-eyed at the finished product of their work.

"Kukuku... The Kingdom of Science's own special...-" Senku started to introduce. Yep, you know it, Ana continued, "Double hand-cranked generator is completed...!!"
___

ELECTRIC GENERATOR ACQUIRED!!!
___
"We're going to turn both the discs at the same time? That sounds pretty hard.a" Kohaku spoke, studying the generator.

"We can just have two people do it!" Suika suggested.

"If we don't synchronize and spin it together, it could break and all come apart." Ana informed.

"Yeah. If only there were a duo with a lot of stamina and physical skill, and also in totally in tune with each other..." Senku agreed, trying to think of a duo that fit his description.

"Well, Kohaku and I were in sync for the past few days. Like earlier, too. But, I don't think we're on that level yet. But maybe in a few weeks, give or take a few." Ana hummed, putting her hand on her collarbone to calm her self.

Gen's mind flashed back to the greeting he received when first appeared in the village eating a bowl of ramen. Kohaku and Ana were really in sync that time, along with...

Everyone, I mean, Every single one of them, including William, turned their heads to where Kinrou and Ginrou are standing, smiling cheekily at the two from their position. Ana gave Gen a smile and said mentalist took action straightaway as they arrived at the entrance bridge.

"WOW, OH WOW~ ELECTRICITY REALLY IS AMAZING, ISN'T IT, SENKU, ANA!" Gen cajoled as he wave his arms up and down merrily with a beaming smile, "A scientific civilization... In our world of sorcery... There were all kinds of devices that ran on electricity! With electricity... Things like gold or silver spears... Would be no problem to make or repair, right? Right, Senku...?"

"Doing electric plating is really fricking tough... Do you even know the recipe for it?" Senku deadpanned as Ana crossed her arms under her chest.

"Not the first thing~!" Gen admitted, waving a hand.

"Aasagiri-san... Your words are seriously... As light as a feather..." Ana mused.

Kinrou had a faint blush at the thought of having a golden spear again while Ginrou was starry-eyed at the thought of finally having a silver spear.
___

"RYAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Cried Kinrou and Ginrou as they cranked in sync the hand-cranked generator, both are sweating profusely as Kinrou grit his teeth.

"As expected of brothers, they're perfectly in sync." Ana observed from beside Senku.

"Kukuku... Kinrou and Ginrou acquired! And now we've built up a pretty good line-up for the Kingdom of Science!!" Senku announced.

The two leaders faced each other and didn't say anything for a few moments, before they both smirked and bumped their fists in accomplishment.

"Can that thing really make electricity?" Gen asked, still doubting their plan and idea.

"This is a bamboo fiber... That Senku roasted." Ana showed him the leaf, a roasted bamboo fiber chilling on it.

Senku, Ana and Chrome climbed up to the roof top of the storehouse, Lalaine and Kohaku helping them from the ground to hold up the long wire.

"Do we need a high place?" Asked Kohaku.

"Kukuku, not at all, but I figured since we already went to the trouble of making it..." Senku trailed off, putting the roasted bamboo fiber to the highest surface on the roof. Chrome gave the two a questioning look.

'Making what...?' Gen thought from where he heard Senku spoke.

Ana connected the two wires on each end of the roasted bamboo, there was a spark once she did it. Kinrou and Ginrou didn't stop cranking the generator, electricity now travelling through the wires. The roasted bamboo started to glow. Gen's eyes widened.

"AHHH! I see!!! That's Edison's...~!! Edison's light bulb! Made from... Japanese bamboo..." Gen said out loud, Lalaine stood beside him and crossed her arms.

"Edison? You know these stuff too, Gen?" Asked Lalaine to the mentalist.

"Ah, no. I just know some basic stuff and a bit more if it sparked my interest."

From up above the roof, Ana didn't move her hand as Senku asked Chrome a simple question.

"Chrome... Are you afraid of the night?"

"... Yeah... It's just so pitch dark. Why ask now?" Conceded Chrome as he was wondering where Senku was going with asking that question.

"In our time... There is no darkness." Ana was the one who spoke this time, watching the bamboo emit a glow that lights up brighter slowly. William slowly made his way onto the top of Ana's head, making himself comfortable on her hair.

"Light bulbs erased the night from the world. With old man Edison's incandescent light bulb... We claimed all 24 hours of the day for our own." Senku continued from where she left off.

"Let there be light." Ana whispered as the light shone brighter than ever.

'With Science, humanity... defeated the 'night'. It's been 3,700 years... Since its light shone on Earth. And althought it didn't last even more than a second... Its light was nothing like the light of fire.'
___

Dazzlingly white... The light of Science.
___

Monkeys, boars and other animals around the area stare in confusion at the sudden bright light in the darkness of the night. Ana still didn't move here hands as Senku and Chrome stared at the light they created. Chrome had a look of awe and wonderon his face and in his eyes. A low pleasant hissed was heard from Ana's snake.

From below, Gen tried to partially block the bright light by raising his right hand up, even Ginrou was doing the same with Kinrou gaping beside him. Suika's jaw dropped at the appearance of light.

"Dude... They... They actually did it... The first time after more than 3,700 years, I saw light again. Oh my God, we did it..." Lalaine whispered in disbelief, hands covering her mouth as she tried to choke back a sob.

Chrome went back down after it was done. Ana and Senku decided to stay up on the roof, now sitting just beside each other and thinking of whatever's been in their mind. The flag of the Kingdom of Science waving along with the gentle breeze of the night. Ginrou was sprawled on the wooden surface of where the generator was placed, Kinrou sitting on the ground and trying to catch his breath.

"Electricity... In this stone world... For real..." Gen reckoned from his sitting spot, he loked up at the starry night sky, "Man... Imagine if you could see this now... Tsukasa..."

"When I started searching for books on Science... The first thing I ever read was a biography on him..." Senku spoke up after a few minutes of comfortale silence,

___

"Edison. It was 10 billion percent sure that there'd be one on him in the library, of course." Child!Senku thought out loud after he read the biography about him.

'So then what is electricity in the first place?' Senku thought, looking at the light on the streets.

'Ooohhh... Therer are only 4 forces identified in the universe. Gravity... Electro-magnetic force... That's electricity! Strong force, and weak force? Kukuku... It's so cryptic I could laugh!' Even during class, he kept reading on books related to Science. He's out here reading those books while the teacher's teaching the rest of the class how the answer to 5+3=8.

'Which means that in this universe, electricity... Is the most fundamental power! Now that excites me!'

___

Ana took a deep breath as she recalled the memory of her younger self reading an article about him years and years ago. Her mouth curved into a smile. She cradled William in her arms, hugging him close to her chest.

"I remembered it. We are striking it big in the electric light, better than my vivid imagination first conceived. Where this thing is going to stop Lord only knows. That's what he said at the very beginning of his experiments with the incandescent lamp in 1879." Ana quoted, thankful that her brain and mind still remembered those wonderful words.

Senku glanced at her, the corners of his mouth turned up, "Yeah, those are his exact words. You always know what to say, Ana."

"Oh well..." Stumbled Ana as she closed her eyes, this the exact opposite of what Senku just praised her for.

Since she consciously cannot come up with something for just a split second, her brain and poor heart decided to team up and take over.

"I want to try my best to be helpful. I actually didn't have that much of knowledge of Science until that first time I met you in the cafeteria on my first day at school and asked to join your club. I internally freaked out when you finally approved of me being a member after what felt like a long time because I feel like I don't have enough knowledge to be able to be qualified as a Science club member. When I saw you doing your experiments and doing all those Science activities, I feel like I wasn't worthy whenever you explain those things to me as I stood beside you watching. Seriously, because of that, I read a lot of books and articles about Science just so I could feel like a qualified member of the club. I freaked out and I forced my mind to remember those things. It was such a huge relief when I found out you and I have the same love and passion when it comes to Astronomy."

The two shared a laugh at that as they remembered those old times when Ana was still starting to learn all she had knowledge of right now. Even though she still not have the multiplication table memorized.

Ana released a breath, changing her tone into a soft one but enough for Senku to hear.

"And now... Here I am in this Stone World with Lalaine, Athena, Taiju, Yuzuriha and you. I love those two along with the rest of my squad and my cousin who felt more like a big brother ever since because only those I really love will ever truly know me. Senku... If it wasn't for you, I'd be so lost. I'm so glad you came into my life. You're a wonderful person, never forget that. You make me feel so proud of you."

Ana gave Senku a small smile, but her eyes told him everything about her being grateful for everything right now and from the past. The corners of his mouth turned up, leaning closer to her but not close enough for their shoulders to touch.

"Don't worry about me, we'll figure it out. We'll definitely be able to figure out all of these. After all, we are getting back our world. We're all in this together, we'll get all the villagers in our side to make it possible. Besides, two brains are better than one." Senku explained.

"You're right, just seeing Lalaine happy is enough for me to be happy, too. I hope Athena, Taiju and Yuzuriha are doing alright out there." Ana said, swinging her legs back and forth lightly as she gazed at the many stars and constellations they could see.

"I'm going to create civilization from zero. I'll become this Stone World's... Adam and Eve." Senku's mind flashed back at his first night with Taiju's revival, where he hadn't met Ana yet.

"Naked and alone... I was born into this primitive Earth. Now, one year and four months later, we finally arrived... To the root of Science.. To... Electricity! We've made it... All this way...!!" Said Senku as he clenched his fist around the two wires tightly, grinning at how far they've come compare to when he first awaken in this world. He turned to Ana, whose smile he caught directed at him.

"Hey, can you sing again? Knowing you, you probably already have a song in mind. That speech earlier was cheesy, by the way." Senku requested and teased at the end, leaning on his arms that were placed behind him. Ana chuckled at that, not offended even in the lightest bit.

"It does, right~? And yes, I got one that fits perfectly in our current situation. I'll be mixing the lyrics up a bit." Senku listened closely on what Ana had in her mind. It had been a good few days since he last heard her sing.

"I close my eyes and I can see. The world that's waiting up for me, that I call my own. Through the dark, through the door. Through where no one's been before, but it feels like home. They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy. They can say, they can say we've lost our minds. I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy. We can live in a world that we design."

"'Cause every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill my head. A million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be, a vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make..."

The gentle breeze carried the black-haired girl's voice through the silence of the night, the flag of the Kingdom of Science waving proudly from the pole just behind the two of them as they continue to stare at the night sky and to the far off distance.
___

[(Their) Its light will shine on everywhere...]
___

Chrome had his eyes closed as he listened to the singing even though he has no idea what the words meant, the melody was calming and sounded hopeful. His mind drifted off to the Edison light bulb Senku and Ana were telling him earlier, he slapped his both the sides of his face in determination.

Lalaine smiled from where she was covered in a blanket and laying on the wooden floor. She may hadn't heard the full conversation but she heard some words here and there. She couldn't wait for Ana to realize what's happening to her. It's always fun to see Ana's reaction when she realized what she had been doing, or better yet, feelings through the past interactions with him. She can't wait to tell all of these to Athena.

Either way, she's happy and will support her friend all throughout this crazy primitive world and Scientific rebuilding of the civilization.

'Oh Ana, you may be the one giving the best love and emotional advices given that you assigned your self to be the greatest supporter and pillar for everyone that needed and deserved it... But sometimes-no, always, you don't even realized about yours and wouldn't know what to do with them when you finally realized it. What a selective innocent lady.' Lalaine thought as she chuckled fondly before drifting off to sleep.

___

Comment. Vote. Follow

So, did I do pretty good with the platonic relationship between Senku and Ana? Please give some advices to make it better.

At this point, I think I'm spoiling you guys with the every day chapter updates xD I don't really care, I love you all darlings! <3

Just in case you guys are wondering why won't I just write flashbacks of Ana's school days with Lalaine and Athena except from the flashbacks in Manga?

Because I want for you darlings to be the one to connect the dots and build the story of Ana's background with Lalaine, Athena and Czar included for most of the parts. Like I'd said before, this story won't stray too far off from canon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...