Insatiable (Yandere boys x re...

By LocketOfSecrets

Strange. (Y/n) felt eyes on her back, piercing into her soul, but every time she turned, there was nothing th... More

Chapter 1: Just Another...Day?
Chapter 2: A Simple Curiosity
Chapter 3: More and More
Chapter 4: Gamer Girl!
Chapter 5: Opening Up
Chapter 6: Sneak Peak
Chapter 7: An Early Scare
Chapter 8: A Change In Plans
Chapter 9: Late!
Chapter 10: Let's Begin, Shall We?
Chapter 11: A Crack In His Mask
Chapter 12: Come On Over?
Chapter 13: Suprise Abduction
Chapter 14: Dance With Me
Chapter 15: What's Your Goal?
Chapter 16: Running Away?
Chapter 17: Frère Jacques
Chapter 18: Fear
Chapter 19: I Want To Kill You
Chapter 20: An Excuse
Chapter 21: Family Dynamic?
Chapter 22: I Want To Know You
Chapter 23: Early Morning Coffee
Chapter 24: Obliged
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: A Guardian
Chapter 27: Journal
Chapter 28: Stalker
Chapter 29: Beg Me
Chapter 30: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 31: His Mother
Chapter 32: A Puppet
Chapter 33: A Wanting Savior
Chapter 34: An Attempt
Chapter 35: True Intentions
Chapter 36: True Natures
Chapter 37: Home, Disturbed Home
Chapter 38: Gravitation
Chapter 39: Small Pushes
Chapter 40: An Attempt To Remedy
Chapter 41: Runs In The Family
Chapter 42: Panacea
Chapter 43: A Disturbing Confession
Chapter 44: Impatient
Chapter 45: Bashful Boy
Chapter 46: Welcome Back
Chapter 47: A Deeply Rooted Fear
Chapter 48: Outside Already?
Chapter 49: An Ill Boy
Chapter 50: A Story Of A Young Boy
Chapter 51: Seal His Fate
Chapter 52: Strange Behaviors
Chapter 53: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 54: Don't Worry
Chapter 55: No More Pain
Chapter 56: Tainting Affections
Chapter 57: I Wish To Tell You
Chapter 58: A Time Long Past
Chapter 59: His Sun Setting
Chapter 60: Sharp Words Cut Deep, Dear
Chapter 61: It's A Deal
Chapter 62: Teasing Isn't A Friendly Game, Highness
Chapter 64: Let's Go Visit Mère
Chapter 65: Change His Heart
Chapter 66: Confined Freedom
Chapter 67: Just A Chat
Chapter 68: Not So Innocent
Chapter 69: I Was Meant To
Chapter 70: Rewarded
Chapter 71: Young Masters
Chapter 72: I'll Claim Ya
Chapter 73: Bow Down To Me
Chapter 74: Bonding With The Smallest Brunette
Chapter 75: A Secret Shared Between "Friends"
Chapter 76: Cookies And Stars
Chapter 77: Silence Drives The Mad Man Mad
Chapter 78: A Shadow Of The Future
Chapter 79: Poisoned Without Remorse
Chapter 80: There Was No Doubt
Chapter 81: I'll Die For You
Chapter 82: Serial Killer
Chapter 83: Your Innocent Eyes Are A Harsh Curse
Chapter 84: Let Me Do This For You
Chapter 85: Reception
Chapter 86: The End Draws Near
Haru's Ending: The Contingency For Blood
Shota's Ending: I'll Rewrite This Romance
Takuya's Ending: I Promise I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe
Rei's Ending: Solitude Doesn't Suit A King
Akari's Ending: I'm Your Monster And Yours Alone
Important Information About The Sequels
<3 Fan Art <3
<3 Fan Art: Part 2 <3
Current Sequels Information

Chapter 63: Will You Listen?

2.9K 127 166
By LocketOfSecrets

Yamato walked off of the railing before (Y/n) could pull him off of the dangerous ledge. She had anticipated he would plummet to his death and so she disregarded her own safety, leaning over the railing and grabbing onto his hand. He was extremely heavy, his strong form weighing heavily against him at that moment. He didn't attempt to claw his way to safety, glaring at her for stopping him.

"Please, stop this," the girl begged, trying to pull him up but straining herself to do so, "Hurry and grab onto the tile before you slip!"

The boy looked at her with a blank expression, turning his head down to see the still large distance beneath him then stared back into her eyes. She pleaded with him over and over to help himself and come back to the balcony. Eventually, he grabbed onto her wrist, appearing to try to climb up, but he paused before opening his mouth, his deep voice piercing the girl's ears.

"What was that about not having strong feelings towards me?" he asked, not a trace of emotion in his voice nor his face.

"Shut up and get up here!" she scolded him, "I don't want you to die!"

"Then you want me to live."

"Y-Yes?"

He began to think silently, shielding his thoughts from the girl by controlling his body language. When he finally opened his mouth, he closed it once more, rethinking what to say. Then he let go of her wrist, making her hand the only thing that kept him from great harm. So her eyes widened and she struggled to hold him up, her strength weakening.

"If I talk, will you listen?" he asked suddenly, his tone demanding an answer.

"Sure, whatever!"

He let his smile be visible and grabbed onto the ledge of the balcony, relieving the girl from supporting him. He swung his legs over the railing and picked her up, carrying her over his shoulder as he walked down the hall. He opened the last door in the hall, inputting a pincode of one digit and slammed the door behind him. He threw her on the bed and walked to the other side of the room, picking up an expensive brush decorated with jewels and ancient etchings of a language in the far past.

He then sat on the bed, his weight pressing the mattress down and sending (Y/n) off-balance into his arms. Without speaking, he brushed out her hair for the second time that day, and when he was satisfied with it, he put in a braided bun. He seemed to take great care in ensuring it was well done and as he finished, he placed the brush back on the table he took it from. When he came back to the bed, he laid down and hooked his arm around the girl's waist, tugging her to himself.

He fiddled with the yukata the girl was wearing, admiring it without showing it on his face. When he tired of the action, he grabbed her head and shoved it into the crook of his neck, taking a certain pride in it. Letting out a large sigh, he placed his hand on her stomach, making her blush in insecurity. She pushed his hand away but he only restrained her hands with one hand as he continued to stroke her stomach, letting a hum out.

"You said you'd listen," he reminded her, "You will, won't you?"

"Obviously," she said, twisting her hands out of his grasp.

He chuckled at her ability to escape from him, but at the same time, felt frustration in his chest. He allowed her to push his hand away from her stomach, but in return, he pulled her closer to him and placed her hand on his chest. She rolled her eyes though she allowed him to enjoy the feeling only for as long as he talked.

"What's bothering you?" she grumbled.

"My mother's bothering me," he answered, shrugging.

"Aw, you poor baby," she mumbled sarcastically.

He grinned at her response and pinched her cheeks, watching as she snapped at him to stop. He did, though he didn't stop smirking. Clearing his throat, he continued speaking, his tone turning more lighthearted than it was before. She seemed to calm his nerves as well as his stress and it did not go unnoticed by the male.

"Isao got stabbed," he sighed, massaging his temples, "It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but there was a fight with a rival group and a few of my guys died. Well, I wouldn't call them our 'rivals'. They're weak and stupid and have more bark than bite, but once in a while, they do something that hurts my guys and it gets me on edge."

"Oh," (Y/n) said, not knowing exactly what to say to the male.

"Hah," he chuckled, "You don't have to say anything, just listen is all. That's all I need. I'm over this whole thing. My mother and the guys are becoming pretty protective of me because of it. Not that I need it. It's just I'm typically looking out for them. It's...ugh, I don't know how to - "

"You want to be strong for them?" the girl asked, rolling her eyes when the male looked surprised, "It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. You're inheriting the control over your mother's yakuza group, aren't you? I mean, wouldn't you want to be a reliable leader for them and set a good example?"

"You're really something," Yamato laughed, "But, yeah, I guess that's it. They look up to me but this new incident makes them treat me like I'm above them. I mean, I guess that sounds the same. What I'm trying to say is that I want to lead them, but I also want to be a part of them too."

He continued to talk about "the guys", his spirits lifting as he enthusiastically talked about all the stupid things they did and all the trouble they got into. His expression changed from his typically tough front to one with the utmost compassion for his loved ones. He laughed and smiled widely, uncaring that he was seen doing so. In fact, he seemed more concerned over displaying the great things about his companions than over his image.

"Isao's pretty great, too," Yamato finally said, a calm smile spreading from one cheek to the other, "He's selfless and always sticks up for people. It always gets him in trouble though. He's such an idiot."

"You say that, but I don't think you mean it," (Y/n) pointed out.

"No, guess not, huh?" he chuckled before quieting his laughing and turning to her with a teasing expression on his face, "I don't think you hate me as much as you say you do~."

"What?" the girl asked, scuffling back from him, "You were going to kill people! You abducted me! Of course, I hate you!"

"Maybe," he hummed, a smirk playing on his lips once more, "but would you really act so kindly to help someone you hated?"

The girl paused, thinking over the question with great conviction in her heart. When she determined her answer, she let out a faint "yes" and the male had a great look of surprise. His eyebrows were raised, his mouth slightly agape as he pondered her answer. Then he smiled softly, understanding the true explanation behind her answer. He understood she was truly and deeply kind. He knew that despite her personal feelings towards someone, would put that aside to help them if need be.

"Akari was right," he scoffed, still grinning, "Guess I owe him a grand. Oh, well. I think...no, I know it was worth it. Let's speak again like this. It was...nice."

There was a large, uncomfortable pause in the conversation as the male looked away in embarrassment. The girl, feeling strangely about his comments, took her time to observe the room she was in. The sun was setting, making the room slightly darker than it was when she first set foot into it, but she could still see everything clearly. The room was largely traditional with many different antiques around the room. The floor was comprised of tatami mats and the slightly ajar door to the closet revealed only traditional kimonos. At least, from what she could see. The dogs were laying on the floor, tuckered out from the events of the day. (Y/n) let out a yawn, realizing that she, too, was in need of a good night's sleep.

"No, no, no!" Yamato said suddenly, covering his face with his hands, "You can't sleep here! I'll carry you back if you want, but you just cannot sleep in my bed!"

The door was pushed open, two males falling on top of one another as their eavesdropping came to a conclusion. Haru stood up, giving a grin that said he didn't care one way or another if he was caught, but Rei only pouted on the floor, not bothering to get up. As he caught the female's gaze upon him, he sat up and gave her an innocent wave. She hesitantly waved back, confused at their presence.

"Troublemakers," Yamato scoffed, dismissing them and rolling over in his bed.

"What?" Rei whined, "I poured my heart and soul into making dinner, but you guys didn't come downstairs to eat it!"

"So the logical conclusion was to stalk us," the brunette said sarcastically.

"Akari does it all the time," Rei debated, "Why can't we - "

"It's rude to talk about someone when they're standing next to you," Akari said, suddenly appearing in a creepy manner, "They could take it as an insult and bite your head off. You'll never know what they'll do."

Shivers visibly ran up Rei's spine and he stood up, gave a salute, and bolted off, leaving the other blonde to scowl at his retreating form. (Y/n) gave a sigh, too exhausted to put up with anything at the moment. She left the room, Haru and Akari parting for her to pass and following her once she started walking off. Yamato only gave a glance to her walking away, but turned his head away, forcing himself to take his focus off of her. Still, he couldn't help the feeling of loneliness swelling within him because of it.

"Goddess," Akari said, hesitantly, proceeding only when she didn't snap at him, "If you're tired, I can bring dinner up to your room for you. I can - "

"Not hungry," the girl interrupted, speeding up her walking to clearly avoid him although he and Haru only matched her pace to keep up with her.

"But I want to make it easier for you. Maybe you'd rather have a snack or - "

The girl slammed the door to her room shut, leaving both of the males in stunned silence. Haru suppressed a chuckle at his companion's distressed state, leaving him to worry about the mood he'd put the girl into. The brunette skipped down the stairs, sitting down at the table next to Takuya who frowned when he didn't see the girl behind him. He gave a questioning look to his friend as he began to eat some of his dinner.

"She got mad at Akari," Haru said, "So she probably won't eat until later. I'll make her eat then. Skipping meals is a big no-no."

Takuya froze, feeling his appetite disappear at the news. He placed his utensils down and buried his head in between his arms in despair. He gave a low grumble, one more of a disappointment than of sadness or anger, and sighed, expelling the emotion from his body. He refused to eat, finding it pointless if (Y/n) wasn't going to join him for it and closed his eyes, thinking of what it would be like if she were there with him.

Instead of becoming happier as he expected he would have been, he felt a pang in his heart. Trying to make it stop, he pressed his hand to his chest, but the feeling wouldn't go away and instead, he only continued to feel despair. He recognized the feeling as loneliness and grumbled, wanting to be with the girl. Letting out a sigh, he lifted his head from in between his arms, taking a look around the room.

Rei looked dejected at his food, wanting only to be able to feed it to (Y/n), but she hadn't come down to eat. He grumbled, bothering Shota who sat on the couch, reading the same novel he had been reading earlier. The blonde would shake the younger male's shoulders and whining about the female not being there, the redhead only sighing in response. He typically would have been angered about his behavior, but he didn't seem to care, only blushing lightly as he thought about something. Nonetheless, it wasn't long before everyone collapsed into slumber, waiting for the events of the next day.

. . .

(Y/n) woke up to the light tapping of a foot, opening her eyes to see Rei nodding his head in beat with something. He had headphones over his ears, shielding him from listening to his surroundings which were, at that point, silent. His foot was tapping along with his head, and as she watched him, he seemed to become more at peace, though he still hadn't noticed she was awake. He seemed to have a great love of music, his serene expression conveying that almost perfectly at that moment.

Then, all of a sudden, he started singing softly, his voice perfectly in tune. She closed her eyes to his singing which put her mind at ease without trying to. His voice flowed gently, and though it was a tragic song, it moved her enough to enjoy it and put his presence aside to do just that. She sighed softly before she felt the bed sink with the appearance of another person, making her turn around slowly to see who it was. She didn't see his face, but when she felt a hand resting on her thigh and saw the blur of brown hair, she figured it had to have been Haru.

"Morning, ma beauté," the boy sighed, nuzzling against her, "Ready to spend the morning with me?"

"Ugh," the girl groaned, burying her head under one of the pillows as she recalled her promise to him, "I don't have to actually do anything, do I? I was just hoping to lay down while I pretended like you didn't exist."

"I wanna snuggle and play games," Haru beamed, "And I want to take you to see my mother later. You'll get to see that Narahashi guy too. Of course, when we do that, we have to take everyone. Or, at least, everyone'll get a chance to go, but we won't really be alone..."

(Y/n) took the pillow off of her head and hugged it instead, watching as Rei continued to listen to his music although that time he was aware Haru was there and that she was awake. He opened his eyes and looked at her, giving her a small smile, before offering his headphones to her. She shook her head, knowing he would appreciate the music more than she would. He gave a small frown but returned to listening to it, crossing his arms over his chest.

Haru tugged on the girl's yukata, handing her different clothes to change into. It was just a long shirt and short shorts, oddly simple for someone with so much money. He was the richest of the others, after all. Still, the brunette sat expectantly on the bed, waiting for her to change, but when she started to walk to the bathroom, he grabbed on her wrist and pulled her back to the bed, giving her a stern look. He pushed out one of his cheeks with his tongue and pouted.

"She's not going to change in front of you," Rei said quietly, his tone different than his typical disposition, leading (Y/n) to believe this was his sadistic and intuitive side.

"But I want her to," Haru protested, "She'll do it. Won't you, ma chérie?"

The female scoffed, raising her eyebrows and releasing herself from the brunette's grip and walking over to the bathroom. The boy quickly became irate and gave Rei a glare, thinking it was his fault that she didn't want to do what he desired. As the girl changed alone, he began to quietly curse the blonde and although he heard it, Rei did nothing about it, only finding it amusing that Haru didn't get what he wanted.

When (Y/n) came out, the brunette's mood seemed to improve, seeing the girl in the clothes he'd chosen out for her, prompting him to give her an approving thumbs-up. He stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders, observing the outfit on her further and nodding when he decided he liked it. He then took her hand and led her into the hallway, Rei watching the girl's fleeting form and letting out a longing yet sorrowful sigh. 

The two passed Yamato who just gave a shrug as a greeting, letting them do as they would without any interjections. She was pushed into the gamer's room and met with greatly expensive material objects, far passing any of the other rooms she'd seen.

The bed was a large king-sized bed with light green sheets and pillows as well as bedposts and curtains pulled back and tied around the columns. The boy had screens and televisions littered across the room as if they were as easily bought as snacks. There was a corner of the room that looked more like an office than anything else, papers and notes being scattered across them, sloppy writings littered across them. The wardrobe in the opposite corner of the room had drawers open with unfolded clothing hanging out of them and dirty laundry and snack wrappers across the floor.

"Sorry 'bout the mess," Haru said, an embarrassed grin on his face, "I'm not used to not having a maid to clean up after me. I think we should hire one or else I won't have a room anymore. It's kind of annoying keeping you a secret. I don't think anyone would care even if they knew about you being here."

"You're really quite the charmer, Haru," (Y/n) scoffed, rolling her eyes and walking away, "Forget this. I'm going back to sleep."

"No, no," the brunette begged, stepping in front of the door, "I didn't mean it in a mean way. I'm sure many people would be worried about you. It's just...well, think about your situation a little. You're surrounded by luxury. It's not like you're suffering."

The girl did think about it like he had told her to, but the truth wasn't the same as Haru thought about it. Sure, she was surrounded by lots of wealth and, thankfully, she wasn't starving to death. All of her needs were addressed perfectly, the males trying to actively seek compliments for doing so. However, she was still caged, imprisoned in a place she never asked to be. She was prohibited from having contact with any of her friends or her family and wasn't even permitted to go to school and continue her education. Not to mention she possessed the threat of having any of the males snap and try to kill her or her loved ones.

"You're so insensitive," (Y/n) sighed, hugging herself to relieve the despair she felt, "If you don't mind, I'm leaving."

"No, you can't," the boy said, narrowing his eyes, "I want to be with you. You promised you'd be with me today."

"You idiot," Shota sighed, opening the door, "You really need to learn how to talk to people. You should apologize. Do you remember how to do that? My goodness, when was the last time you apologized to me? When you colored the words in my book in second grade, I think. yes, that sounds about right."

Haru growled at the sudden appearance of the redhead, grabbing at the female and hugging her tightly in a possessive manner. The girl shoved against him, giving him a scowl, but he only held her taught against himself. Shota shook his head, pushing his hair back and then pausing before opening his mouth to say something.

"I just came to tell you that Yamato's agreed to drive you up to the hospital in an hour. Though...well, nevermind. Enjoy your time with (Y/n)."

When the door closed and Shota left his sight, Haru let the girl go, letting out a relieved sigh in the process. Then, ignoring the conversation that had taken place, he took two controllers from the bedside table and handed one to the girl, giving her an innocent smile. He sat on the bed, pulling the girl with him and sitting her on his lap. 

Without a care in the world, the brunette kissed her shoulder and continued to start up his favorite game, eager to play with the female as quickly as possible. Though, Shota's words still echoed in his mind. He knew he wasn't great with words nor was he ever able to read other people, but before, he'd never cared about that. Yet now, he wanted to learn for (Y/n), not only in hopes that she would love him for it but simply for her sake.

"(Y/n)," the boy started, "When...is your period coming?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 13.9K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸γͺ ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
136K 6.5K 79
After the events of Yamato's ending, the tough brunette begins to soften towards (Y/n), spoiling and showering her with affection, doing everything i...
18K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
7K 160 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...