Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Turn-on gone wrong

75.5K 2.8K 1.6K
By kookenthusiast

YOUR P.O.V

I couldn't believe this . I was in Mr. Jeon's car , with him . I never knew that he would ever agree to this . The ride was getting boring , and I wanted to listen to some music . I was a music lover , and without music , my concentration lacks . And I was getting bored . Boredom would lead to my sleeping habit , and then , I'll be carried by Mr. Jeon again . And I didn't want him to do that .

"I'm sorry to not ask you this before , but do you want to listen to some music ?" , he asked me , while pointing to the radio . I readily nodded with a beaming smile plastered on my face . He chuckled while switching on the radio . The first song was pretty boring , with orchestra and opera , but then , the song which played , made the whole situation steamy .

It was "Turn Me On" by Kevin Lyttle , and not gonna lie , I personally loved that song . It was included in every single playlist of mine , as in some way or the other , it reminded me of Mr. Jeon . I would fantasize about him caressing my body and me begging for more and being the submissive person that I am .

I glanced at Mr. Jeon , who's Adam's apple was going up and down due to his gulping . He looked cute when he was flustered . I chuckled to myself .

Subconsciously , I started humming to the sexual song , which caught Mr. Jeon's attention . My eyes were shut as I was absorbing into the music , so I had no idea that Mr. Jeon's eyes were on me .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was nervous as hell , because this song was heating up the atmosphere in the car . I was busy paying attention to the road ahead when my ears were distracted by some sweet yet sexy humming . I looked at my side to find Y/N , with her eyes shut , humming to the music . She had no idea of  how much she was affecting me . Her hums were spoiling the issues in my tight black pants . I never knew that a hum would turn me on so bad .

I felt to make Y/N get out of her trance , but I enjoyed her hums . The way she was concentrated in the music , the hums were so accurate with the beats , the thoughts itself were tightening the issues which I have to solve soon .

The issue was getting worse , and it was forming a poking tent , which could be visible to anyone . Soon , the song got over , and as soon as that happened , Y/N shot her eyes open to look at me . Her face was flustered as she realised that she was humming on such a vulgar song in front of her teacher .

"Uhh , when are we going to reach ?" , she asked , embarassed . She was trying to change the topic , but my topic of utter pain inside my pants was getting worse .

I just prayed that she didn't lay her eyes on that . She could not , as she was my sincere and innocent little student . But , I got what I didn't expect .

Her eyes laid down on my crotch which was now a painful boner . She immediately shot her eyes somewhere else , and I was left flustered , all red .

Now , this was embarassing than even that page which I saw of Y/N . I was happy to know she daydreamed about me , but Y/N knowing that I got a boner ....... I felt to bury myself . Seriously . I wanted to vanish .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 61 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
188K 3.5K 65
your simple yoonkook au where yoongi is a famous rapper and kook is a youtuber. they get to talk due to a bunch of lies and eventually fall in love...
186K 7.8K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
37.3K 2K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.