August 24th- Book One in the...

By Spanky_Sparkles

Damien Cohen is one of the lead bullies in the high school. His parents are major criminals who run illegal t... More

Chapter 2- SMUKE
Chapter 3-SEXY DRUGS
Chapter 4-weenie
Chapter 5-YEEYEE
Chapter 6-someone is an asshat who WON'T WRITEEEE.
Chapter 7-TO BE WRITTEN
Chapter 8- TO BE WRITTEN 2
Chapter 9- Phone & Glasses shiiiiiiit
Chapter 10- Damien the Duck is a Dumb-ass
Chapter 11- I haz sex and party
Chapter 12- Star Wars
Chapter 13- Ayo Frigay
Chapter 14- y a h
Chapter 15- YEYEYEYEYE IM D A M I E N
Chapter 16-BUILD A Lego HOUSEEE
Chapter 17- A G A Y I N
Chapter 18- CALL ME
Chapter 19- Butts
Chapter 20- yoat a goat??
Chapter 21- yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyye malaria
Chapter 22- P O T A T T O O 🥔
Chapter 23- ello luv
Chapter 24- HJONK HJONK HJONK
Chapter 25- baaa
Chapter 26- BLAG
Chapter 27- im at soup
Chapter 28- reylo is incest
Chapter 29- yabadabadontfuckingtouchme
Chapter 30- blarg
Chapter 31- dadadadummm
Chapter 32- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Chapter 33- noods
Chapter 34- xtremeeee
Chapter 35-d e p r e s s i o n
Chapter 36- CHEETO DUST FINGIES=BEST FINGIES
Chapter 37--birfday
Chapter 38-??
Chapter 39- O_O
Chapter 40- blablablabalba
Chapter 41- h e l l o t h e r e
Chapter 42- uwuwu i miss damimen
Chapter 43- Bred
Chapter 44- Puerto Ric- N O
Chapter 45- le quack.
Chapter 46- SUPRISE MURDERS
Chapter 47- heavenb
Chapter 48- (UwU)
Chapter 49- Damien seems to have a fucking heart attack
Chapter 50- C o O k I e S
Chapter 51-Damien is the most important part of the car
Chapter 52- -yeepers creepers
Chapter 53- YEET YEET motherfucker
Chapter 54- SWEET TEA AND CHOCOLATE MILK BROS
Chapter 55- ooooo
Chapter 56--"yeah I'm here. I live here now" - February 5th, 2020
Chapter 57-sewerslide
Chapter 58- BREAK TIME
Chapter 59-- BREAK FOR WORK
Chapter 60--imagine a ninja throwing star it's a spinning house cat at 90 mph.
Chapter 61- cooperate fisherman
Chapter 62--owo panic uwu
Chapter 63- No one wants to be here
Chapter 64- momentary break time cause SHIT I think I'm finally tired?
Chapter 65- Mature or Pigeon
Chapter 66--HALF OF EVERY COOKIE
Chapter 67--The mac and cheese has been abandoned on the table.
Chapter 68- kerchow
Chapter 69-- BITCH ASS HOE!!!!
Chapter 70-- Gotta Go Fast and Suck My Bagel at 10:51......:((((
Chapter 71-- NOT TODAY SANTA 🎅🎄
Chapter 72 -- THEY'RE GAY, JOSIAH

Chapter 1- I PUNCH DEM IN DA NOSE

31 0 0
By Spanky_Sparkles

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying,, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use.

Damien's P.O.V.
-Monday, August 23rd-

I watch as Ethan pushes the freshman against the locker. 

"Grab the other one." He instructs me.

I grab the freshman's friend by the collar of his shirt and stare down at him.

He looks fucking terrified.

Good.

"Why did you think you could get away with looking at me like that? Huh?!" Ethan snaps at the kid.

Every new school year, Ethan, Hunter, and I like to establish our dominance and place in the school and select a random handful of freshmen to beat the shit out of, to show the other ones who's in charge. As if everyone doesn't already know about us.

The rumors almost proceed us at this point.

I punch the kid in the face, hitting his nose.

Ethan smiles over at me. 

As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

"Let's hurry up and beat the shit out of them. I wanna go smoke."

"Awesome." I say, not excited at all. I don't know what it is, but I hate smoking. But if it's what Ethan wants us to do, it's not worth the fight.

I stare the kid in his eyes as I grab him by the shirt collar and pull him closer. He didn't do anything, but his friend mouthed off to Ethan. 

"You should really watch who you hang out with. "

His eyes go wide and fill with tears, but I don't care. 

"P-please Damien, let me go..." He cries.

No.

He deserves this, and I deserve to feel something for a little bit.

Something about my knuckles hitting skin, how powerful and in control, it makes me feel, how it makes confidence run in my veins. I'm a machine when it comes to physical things like this, and it's one of the few times I can shut my brain off and let my body take over.

"Please." He cries up to me.

I hit him in the jaw and he lets out a strangled cry.

Good.

...

I hate the smoking and all that shit. But again, Ethan likes it for some reason. He says it helps him relax.

Whatever, we all need something. With me it's sex, beating the shit out of people, and secretly playing music when I'm at home, alone.

If the guys found out about the music, they would make fun of me and make me stop for sure.

So if it's smoking and drinking for Ethan then so be it.

Drinking helps, too, sometimes.

He hands me the weed and I take it, inhaling and exhaling. 

I hate how it smells, let alone how it tastes.

"Did you guys see Quinn? She got hot over the summer." Hunter says as I lean against the wall. 

We're generic high school bullies. Smoking out behind the school.

It's not like the school gives a flying fuck about anything that actually happens. Kids get the shit beat out of them, and we smoke all sorts of shit out here and all the teachers are too big of pussies to do anything about it.

We can do pretty much whatever the fuck we want to, with minimal consequences.

I stare over at Hunter. "Yeah, is she going to the party tonight? If so, I call dibs."

I hate this...the weed and the parties.

Parties are really loud, and I'd much rather drink at home with Ethan and Hunter, like we used too, but no. 

Now we have a reputation, and we have to go, or we'll lose our edge.

Now we show up at a party together, and then just split off and fuck some girl with daddy issues.

I wouldn't say I'm incredibly hot or model material or anything, but I'm not too bad.

Dark brown, almost black hair and eyes, six foot four, and i work out almost everyday before bed. It helps me look scarier to the stupid people in this school, being strong.

Not to mention the tattoos, earrings, and my entirely all black wardrobe, and my motorcycle.

All just another part of this image we have to keep up.

But the idea of leaving this group or any of the partying shit, is virtually unimaginable. I can't imagine how Ethan would take it.

"You can't call dibs." Ethan laughs.

I look over at him. He has more of a threatening vibe than I do, and it's not in what he wears, it's in his eyes.

He has deep green eyes that take in the world as it is, really fucked up.

And he'll do anything to crawl his way to the top.

Sometimes, when he's hurting people, I can see something really scary in his eyes. Something that makes me realizes there's something fucked up in his head.

Something I'm not going to cross, ever.

If you can't beat them, join them.

He and Hunter are brothers, and look pretty similar.

Wide shoulders and muscular bodies, with the odd tattoo here and there, light brown hair and a bad reputation.

Not as bad as their home lives, from what I can tell.

Way worse than mine.

Because as controlling and painful as my parents can be, at least they love me.

I don't think Ethan and Hunters parents could give two shits about them.

There's a reason when we hang out, that it's always at my place.

That, and the unlocked booze and the drugs we can find in the stash in the basement.

As much as I hate the weed and the pills they bum off me, it's better than not having friends.

"I called her first." Hunter adds. The girl, right.

I stare down at the joint in my hands, and then at the tiny bit of blood on my knuckles the freshman left behind.

"Bullshit. You just said she was hot. I call dibs." I cross my arms after handing the joint back to Ethan. 

Maybe if I'm lucky, he won't hand it back.

"It was implied." Hunter mutters.

"You can have Mary," Ethan laughs, "I know she has feelings for you or some shit."

He bats his eyelashes dramatically. "Oh Hunter you're so HOTTT." He says in a high falsetto.

Hunter punches him in the arm, smiling playfully. "Shut up. She does not." He blushes slightly.

I'm missing my history class for this...

It's the only class I semi-enjoy.

That and English.

"Maybe we should head back in, guys," I say, looking up at the sky, "I think it's going to rain."

"Bullshit. You just want to go flirt with Ms. Davis."

Ms. Davis is known among the students to sleep with the seniors if you need an A...

All I'm going to say is I'm getting an A in the class, and so is Ethan.

"...Whatever gets me an A, man..." I laugh, going to the door, "Are you guys coming, or what?"

Hunter follows me, and we both stare at Ethan expectantly. "C'mon, you don't want to have to repeat high school a third time, do you?" I grin.

"Shithead." He mutters, throwing the joint to the ground and stepping on it to put it out, before begrudgingly following us inside.

...

I push through the people, drink in hand.

There's way more fucking people here than I expected.

I hate parties, but any excuse to drink is fine with me.

The music is so loud that it's giving me a headache.

I glance over and see Ethan making out with some chick on the couch.

It's hard to look away.

It seems like there's a party at Dirk's house every other weekend, his parents are never home.

I glance around, taking another drink.

I don't see Hunter anywhere.

He's probably fucking Mary somewhere.

Finally, I spot her.

Quinn. 

Fuck, she did get hot over the summer.

She's in this tight, low-cut red dress, and all I can imagine is taking it off.

Her body is nothing short of amazing, curves in all the right places, and with that dress and her dancing to the music, it's really hard to miss her.

She's dancing with her friends, drink in hand.

When I approach them, she looks up at me, surprised.

But she doesn't quit dancing. "Hey, Damien!" She yells over the loud music, "Dance with me."

I smile, shaking my head. "Actually, this party's kinda lame. Do you wanna get out of here?"

I smile at her.

"Yeah, of course! Bye, guys!" She waves dramatically to her friends. 

She's drunk as FUCK.

They all shoot her some winks, grinning at me."Let's go to my house." She slurs.

I down my drink and she grabs my hand, pulling me out of the loud house and into the dark.

She gets her keys out of her purse and unlocks her car.

I get in the passenger's side and before I can even shut the door, she's kissing me.

I fumble my hand onto the door and pull it shut quickly, before putting my hands on her waist and pulling her into my lap.

Now, this is a high I can fuck with. I'd much rather do this than be smoking, or whatever. This is the only reason I go to parties.

She begins pulling my shirt off and I let her.

I guess we're just doing this right here then.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 18.4K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
230 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
|FRIENDS| By Yeah

Fanfiction

4.3K 162 16
⚠️cussing, violence, sexual references NOT FOR BECKY⚠️ Damien Lavey, a violent, arson loving demon. He had many friends and was rather popular for...
176K 4.8K 19
Alec is what you would call a "slut". Although he hates the word, that's what he and everyone else categorizes him as. Not to mention he is gay. He...